Ganso
Tigole
Il Diavolo
red&blacklegion
viepr149
25 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Who Milan Need to Sign? Empty Who Milan Need to Sign?

Post by viepr149 Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:56 pm

So lets go through some signing Milan need to make.

Creativity in midfield is a must, we have zero. Defense we can be weak at times with injuries. Nesta needs to be replaced.

I think we should grab

- Balotelli (at the right price) we need someone with confidence and a killer instinct upfront to support Ibra.

We need someone very creative in the midfield. If Kaka was willing to come back I would take him. But thats a long shot. Someone who is explosive and can run at defenders.

- Iker Muniain - hes 19, plays for Bilbao. He seems like hes gonna be good. Would try to grab him for the right price.

viepr149
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Who Milan Need to Sign? Empty Re: Who Milan Need to Sign?

Post by red&blacklegion Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:41 pm

Iker Muiain?would Berlu pull a Rui costa this year? I highly doubt it.
red&blacklegion
red&blacklegion
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Diavolo Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:28 pm

I would only want Balotelli to come if we sold one of Robinho/Pato and if we can get him for around 15 million! Otherwise, He's not worth it! But I'd be completely happy if our attack stays as it is, since other areas need more immediate attention!

In Midfield, we definitely need a new young (i.e. not Kaka) creative player! And a new DM would also not hurt!

In defense, firstly, we need to extend Nesta's contract. The guy has been performing exceptionally well this season and with the proper rest, i'm sure he can continue to do so! If we extend Nesta's contract, I don't think a new CB is needed! Than there is the ever-existing LB Issue which like always, needs to be solved! IMO we should bring back Villa and give him a proper chance this time! If he fails, we should look for alternatives next January!

So to sum it up, a new creative midfielder a LB is all we really need! Add 2-3 depth players to that, and we're good to go!
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigole Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:42 pm

Well, Milan needs a good make over for next season considering we will face tremendous pressure from a more powerful Juventus; this transfer season Juve will spend some good cash to strengthen their squad considering they will be playing in the Champions League, and we should follow suit.

The biggest problem Milan faces is of course a creative problem as there are too few players that can create in the midfield. When the task of "creativity" lies on the shoulders of a 35 year old man or an inconsistent and injury-prone player then you know there are problems. There are other problems: players way past their prime, average quality players, and a lack of proper dept. However, it is impossible to have a complete make over as not only will it be extremely costly but a complete loss of chemistry, so Milan will have to spend wisely.

My team next season would be as follows if Berlusconi would we willing to spend some money and return us to greatness. There are a few spots that I am undecided on.

Goalkeepers:

Abbiati (He is good but can have some off days; however, the goalkeeping position isn't our top priority.)
New GK(Amelia is downright terrible. I am undecided on the new GK.)
Roma (Ok for a 3rd choice GK.)

Defenders:

Abate (Great RB)
New RB ( Undecided at the moment considering that Bonera might be sold. If the aforementioned player isn't sold then I would keep him as a back-up RB. Although his presence on the field is downright foreboding).
Thiago Silva (Self explanatory)
Nesta (Should stay one more season.)
Mexes (Hot-headed and sometimes doesn't play with aplomb, but he is a useful player to have.)
Angelo Ogbonna (He is great and considering he is not only Italian but a Milan fan then we should capitalize on his transfer.)
Didac Vila (He has been playing really well for Espanyol; I think he is ready for Milan.)
Antonini (Sometimes I just want him to leave, but he can be a useful back-up in the mean time.)

Midfield:

Mark Van Bommel (He should definitely stay one more season.)
New Defensive Mid (Undecided at the moment as there are many possibilities.)
Montolivo (Would be a very useful player considering that he would come for free, and he is definitely an upgrade to Aquilani.)
Aquilani (Although I have never really like him, it must be said that he can be a solid back-up player from time to time.)
Muntari (I know what some of you are thinking. Muntari isn't a bad player, and he can be helpful when we need more defensive structure or for some of those matches when we need to rest key players. I would only get him if he comes very cheap though.)
Nocerino (Solid back-up player; I have never seen him as starting material though.)
Ganso (He is the player we need in the midfield, and I hope Berlusconi gets him as a gift. What a Face )
Boateng (I am not his biggest fan; however, he can be exceptional when he wants to.)
Emanuelson (Inconsistent and not good enough for Milan, but we should keep him for one more season as a back-up.)

Strikers:

Ibra (Enough said)
Balotelli (I know he is very hot headed, but I have a feeling that if he comes to Milan then we will fix him just as we did with Cassano and Ibra. He is tremendously talented and considering he is a Milan fan then I know he will give his 110%.)
Cassano (Deserves to stay.)
Tevez (He is an exceptional players, a fighter, a good goal scorer, and everything else Robinho was supposed to be. He can be a cry baby at times so that is something to keep in mind.)
Stephan El Sharaawy (Will be Italy's and Milan's next big thing. All he needs is time.)

There are many distinct formations that can be made with the aforementioned players. It is not impossible to have those players considering we can sell some of our players like Pato, Robinho, etc.

-------------Abiatti
Abate---Thiago---Nesta---Didac
--------------MVB
-----Montolivo------Ganso
--------------Boateng
---Tevez/Cassano---------Ibra

However, Galliani could troll us with Mr. Z this transfer season and all we would get is Montolivo (free), Didac (back from loan), and some cheap and useless player lol. Mad

Just my 2 cents.

Tigole
Tigole
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:50 pm

anything ANYTHING but balo please....

we should buy midfielders,but instead we will buy balotelli,tevez,Matri,Maxi Lopez,Muntari and some 500.000K cagliari striker

my ideal lineup for next year

-------------Abiatti
Abate---Thiago---Nesta---Alba/Vila
--------------Montolivo
-----Nocerino------Ganso
--------------Boateng
---Cassano---------Ibra
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:04 am

Abbiatti
Abate Silva Nesta Ogbonna
Van Bommel
Montolivo Boateng
El Shaarawy Ibrahimovic Cassano
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:05 am

cassano as winger?3 strikers?
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:57 am

Montolivo
Didac
Ogbonna
Tevez

And some other players. Maybe another young player like SES we can nurture into a future star.

But knowing B&G, we'll only get Montolivo (cost nothing) and Didac (cost nothing)
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:24 am

i think we will go for tevez.wouldnt be against it this time
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBoban Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:47 am

we need a creative mid first and foremost. Aqua is not MIlan quality, and I'm not convinced by Monty either. I do like Van Der Vaart but he has injury concerns. We need a sure thing not an up and coming young player with potential who's never played Champions league or faced the pressure of 3 games a week. MAybe Modric or even Schweinie (who can fill many roles). I also like Jonhnson from Man City and he would be under $10mill.

The main problem is we can't be tightassed on this purchase, with around 5 players leaving in the summer we will need to spend and spend it right

Nesta needs to have contract renewed at all costs, Mexes should move on, Yepes is better than Mexes. We really need to spend if we are to reach the next level and compete with Barca, or otherwise Silvio needs to stop be delusional with his grandeur on a budget.
BigBoban
BigBoban
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by viepr149 Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:00 am

GANSO...thats who we need to sign.

Perfect midfielder and hes Brazilian. They have always had a good track record with Milan.

Hopefully they splash the cash.

viepr149
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:58 am

Ganso wrote:cassano as winger?3 strikers?
cassano drifts behind the striker on either wing a lot, he has very good crossing with either foot and he's good at getting to the line and chipping it into the box.

Having creative strikers around Ibrahimovic is perfect
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:09 am

OK, controversial topic here...

Does anyone think that Nesta should be a starter next season?

IMO, he's a legendary player, but we need a new CB because of his constant injuries. Mexes and Bonera are clearly not good enough replacements and are only useful as depth.

Here's a really radical suggestion: Injecting our team with some youth!!!

Abbiati
Abate - Silva - Ogbonna - Didac
Merkel - Strasser - Ganso
KP Boateng
Ibra - Cassano
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:37 am

Does no one here have faith in Merkel?

I'll probably be seen as a troll though...
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:45 am

Forza Rossoneri wrote:OK, controversial topic here...

IMO, he's a legendary player, but we need a new CB because of his constant injuries. Mexes and Bonera are clearly not good enough replacements and are only useful as depth.

Abbiati
KP Boateng
Ibra - Cassano
dat lineup :bow:
but realistically that is too much youth and that should be our line up in couple years time. I believe we should sign Nesta one more year just for the experience, not as a starter, his body just can't do it no more.
Abbiati
Abate - New CB - Silva - Didac
NEW DM
Nocerino - Aquilani/ NEW CM
Prince
Cassano - Ibra

Montolivo is a done deal, he is free and I think that he will be with us next year. I am not a big fan of Monty, I hope I am wrong though just like I was with Nocerino. We do need a new and better CB and a dream transfer would be Ogbonna but he comes with a big price tag and I doubt Berlu would spend so much on a young Serie B CB. I like Aquilani but I think he is only good as a backup, he should not be considered a Milan starter.
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBoban Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:54 am

Forza Rossoneri wrote:OK, controversial topic here...

Abbiati
KP Boateng
Ibra - Cassano

I like this lineup for Coppa but for CL we would be another Arsenal and struggle with consistency. I see it as a backup formation

I would also have to say I don't want Ganso at Milan, if we are to buy a Brazlian it must be Hernanes from Lazio $15-$18mill would be enough, he is proven and not as injury prone as Ganso. Ganso is another Pato experiment waiting to happen $20+ mill for a player who'll play 30% of games a season at best

Pato should be sold and with the funds we buy either Tevez or Antonio Valencia, both are hard working and proven at the highest level. Valencia is a dream signing for me.
BigBoban
BigBoban
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:52 am

Valencia? He is a winger. Wouldn't fit in the system.

Tevez? Another striker shouldn't be our top priority. He's not a young player either.

Hernanes over Ganso? Whatever is the more reasonable deal. Ganso is younger and has potential, but on the other hand, Hernanes is Serie A proven. I wouldn't mind either and have no preference either way. The one thing that concerns me is that whilst Ganso is able to play deeper in midifeld, Hernanes would probably be wasted unless he plays as a TQ. I'm reluctant to move Boateng back into the mid after his great play behind the strikers in recent months.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:52 pm

milan should go for unexpected players in market.

my wishes are clint dempsey who has yet to sign long term contract at fulham. great midfielder, with great physical strength and techically good enough a goalscoring midfielder.

luis filipe, one of the best leftback of la liga for few years until injury kept him out for a year and was very much a forgotten man until he has recently come back and stronger than ever!

giuseppe rossi, should milan sell pato i would like to see italian striker taking his place because i miss good old days of inzaghi as our italian identity in forward lineup.

sandro, scott parker is a regular now in tottenham so for him he hasnt been able to express himself well this season so maybe milan can go for him should van bommel leave.

davide astori, young has become stronger and good first team experience in cagliari, he deserve a chance at milan

hernanes, serie a proven, strong technically gifted powerful player, a would have been good replacement for seedorf

jordi alba... good young lb, have little idea how good he is but hear a lot of good things about him in this forum and goal.com, plus his agent says maybe acmilan has inquired for the player so it may be a possibility

Last edited by JespSwe on Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:01 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:55 pm

--------- Abbiati
------Abate--- - Silva - ---Nesta ---- luis filipe
-------- Nocerino ---- Sandro ---- Dempsey
---------------- KP Boateng-----------------
------ ----- Ibra - Cassano or Rossi

subs:

gattuso, merkel, strasser, yepes, astori, aquilani, robinho, mexes, montolivo, emanuelson amelia el sharawwy, antonini

Back to top Go down

Post by viepr149 Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:38 pm

I agree with Dempsey, he could be a very cost effective signing.

I want Balotelli though as well. Some people don't like him because of attitude and what not.

For sure he will smarten up once he gets to Milan. He wants to play here.

viepr149
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by tonger Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:32 pm

dempsey is a good player but is he really milan starting quality?
i think milan31 has a good and realistic plan
and if balotelli situation works out, i wouldnt him coming along either.
tonger
tonger
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:40 pm

As is said before,

-Hernanes
-Didac
-Kwadwo Asamoah

I believe these are the players that can bring success to the team, we might aswell sign Montolivo and Balotelli depending on the budget.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:28 pm

i know i'm no Milan fan..but i like to imagine transfer campaigns
if i were galliani i would do this:
sell: pato, robinho, yepes, zambrotta, taiwo, flamini, muntari
in: g.rossi, tevez, verthonghen, alv. pereira, montolivo/marv.martin, moussa sissoko/khedira/nainggolan

imagine the 11st eleven yourselves..
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:34 pm

Adrian0911 wrote:i know i'm no Milan fan..but i like to imagine transfer campaigns
if i were galliani i would do this:
sell: pato, robinho, yepes, zambrotta, taiwo, flamini, muntari
in: g.rossi, tevez, verthonghen, alv. pereira, montolivo/marv.martin, moussa sissoko/khedira/nainggolan

imagine the 11st eleven yourselves..
players i dont want in red
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:36 pm

Forza Rossoneri wrote:Valencia? He is a winger. Wouldn't fit in the system.

Tevez? Another striker shouldn't be our top priority. He's not a young player either.

Hernanes over Ganso? Whatever is the more reasonable deal. Ganso is younger and has potential, but on the other hand, Hernanes is Serie A proven. I wouldn't mind either and have no preference either way. The one thing that concerns me is that whilst Ganso is able to play deeper in midifeld, Hernanes would probably be wasted unless he plays as a TQ. I'm reluctant to move Boateng back into the mid after his great play behind the strikers in recent months.
hernanes is a cm being played as am at lazio
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum