IzzyC08
Ganso
tahaa89
uzonero
cositomilan
14 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Milan will sign a CAM and here is why? Empty Milan will sign a CAM and here is why?

Post by cositomilan Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:19 pm

Milan are looking for two things this summer a LCM and a CAM it seems that milan will sign GANSO because SEEDORF agree an a extension of onlyyyyyyy.............one more year more like a super sub.......... and Boateng is not a natural in that position so the most likely thing is to bring somebody who will connect the mid-field with the fowards like ROBHINO said we have too many strikers......... now ganso is not a striker he is CAM a creator and menez will arrive or witsel :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:
cositomilan
cositomilan
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Milan will sign a CAM and here is why? Empty Re: Milan will sign a CAM and here is why?

Post by uzonero Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:26 pm

Menez isn't really fantastic at CAM, he is more of a winger or an SS. If the board were to consider a CAM signing, i think ganso or lamela would be the perfect options
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Milan will sign a CAM and here is why? Empty Re: Milan will sign a CAM and here is why?

Post by tahaa89 Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:34 pm

Hey guys just came from the Goal forums, anyways didn't use to post much their, but nonetheless would read a lot of posts. I think we should buy Ganso and Montilivo, our squad would be complete with them. Starting formation would be 4-3-1-2 -- Abbiati; Abate, Nesta/Mexes, Silva, Taiwo; Ganso, V.Bommel, Montilivo; Boatang/Cassano; Ibra, Pato/Binho... Binho and Cassano and Boatang can rotate, / = depending on whose more in form should start.
tahaa89
tahaa89
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:22 pm

meh i dont know about montolivo...too inconsistent and is only good against shit teams.i awnt to watch him for another season
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by tahaa89 Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:52 pm

Yeh that's Montilivo's only downside, Inter seem to want him aswell. I wouldnt mind if we try to get Poli, or my best and preferd option to be honest is to move Boatang back into midfield and deploy Robinho or Cassano behind the strikers. I see Ganso more of a central midfilder, I think it would benefit both Brazil and Milan if he played their, as they despretly need one. Who knows, I mean after all Pirlo started out as an Attacking Midfielder. In any case it's a win win sitiuation with Ganso because the guy is also vertisile...
tahaa89
tahaa89
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:58 pm

ganso will play as a LCM for brazil.....

as i said before,i would like our mr X to be a cam or at least put cassano at the CAM position
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Milan will sign a CAM and here is why? Empty Boateng is a CAM

Post by IzzyC08 Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:01 pm

cositomilan wrote:Milan are looking for two things this summer a LCM and a CAM it seems that milan will sign GANSO because SEEDORF agree an a extension of onlyyyyyyy.............one more year more like a super sub.......... and Boateng is not a natural in that position so the most likely thing is to bring somebody who will connect the mid-field with the fowards like ROBHINO said we have too many strikers......... now ganso is not a striker he is CAM a creator and menez will arrive or witsel :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:
Boateng is a natural CAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mad :!:

and IMO Ganso is not a CAM he is a LCM or anywhere where he can play in the Central midfield role.
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by red&blacklegion Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:07 pm

Roninho is kind of worrying for me,he cant finish,he cant shoot the ball(very weak feet)!
red&blacklegion
red&blacklegion
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:27 pm

robinho was and always will be a good winger who cant finish.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:09 am

14 goals least season in league is a lot of goals for someone who can't finish. Also I beleive Cassano should be in the TQ role.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:17 am

We seriously need a CAM as well as a LCM, I think the LCM should have more deffencive abbilities than offencive, Taiwo is an overall OK LB good offencively but bad defencively. Our left mid should be able to support Taiwo defencively otherwise the left side will be a huge loop hole in our defence.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:21 am

Milantildeath wrote:14 goals least season in league is a lot of goals for someone who can't finish. Also I beleive Cassano should be in the TQ role.
well,you know what we mean.....
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by red&blacklegion Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:40 am

14 goals yes and 40 sitters missed!
red&blacklegion
red&blacklegion
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:50 am

Ganso wrote:
Milantildeath wrote:14 goals least season in league is a lot of goals for someone who can't finish. Also I beleive Cassano should be in the TQ role.
well,you know what we mean.....

Ya I know what you mean, but the guy did work very hard for our team.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:21 am

Ganso will arrive in January.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by cositomilan Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:20 pm

Goal.com is already talking about which player should be the one who connects the midfield with the attackers so our guys montolivo el shaarawey or asamoah
cositomilan
cositomilan
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by cositomilan Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:29 pm

so Milan got their cam In el sharaway but I have my doubts and I do not like the idea in co-owner for merke;
cositomilan
cositomilan
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:31 pm

Um. I don't think El Shaarawy will be our principle target. I think he'll play more for the Primavera... I'm fine with Merkel going. He's not that great of a player.

I think our focus is still on Ganso.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by cositomilan Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:53 pm

well for me merkel has potential otherwise genoa would not ask for him
cositomilan
cositomilan
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:58 am

I think Merkel going to Genoa is a good thing. Personally I don't think Merkel is going to be a great Milan player. He may have potential and I did hype him at first but after closer examination his performances weren't always good.
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:01 am

El Shaarawy will not be with the Primavera squad, He was signed for the first squad. We would not have gotten him if Allegri didn't approve him for the first team.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:48 am

Merkel will definitely get more playing time in Genoa than he would have ever had in Milan, and El Shaarawy is perhaps Italy's most promising talent after Balotelli. Great work by Galliani.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:51 am

Milantildeath wrote:El Shaarawy will not be with the Primavera squad, He was signed for the first squad. We would not have gotten him if Allegri didn't approve him for the first team.

He's totally not ready for the first squad. He was only playing for Padova. We sign players for the primavera all the time. We signed several last season that were 3-4 million... so I don't see the problem here.

El Shaarawy is NOT the trequartista we are going for. He is not the solution for the problem... I think he's a talented player... but he has a long way to go. We will sign Ganso this summer I am confident.

I think you're absolutely off the mark here.

If you think El Shaarawy will play regularly or even start with the first team, you're quite mistaken. If you think we are going to pass up on Ganso, also wrong. If we wait until next summer, we won't sign Ganso AT ALL period. He'll be signed with another team by then. It would be absolutely ridiculous to think that El Shaarawy will somehow prevent us from signing Ganso this summer.

Quite frankly.... everything adds up. Ganso is Mr X. Why else would we be signing him in August? It just makes sense. It's not Hamsik, Fabregas, or Schweinsteiger. Who else could it be? We need someone who has a big name too. And that's Ganso. Not Shaarawy. I'm not taking anything away from Stephan, but Ganso is ten times the player he is... and that's why management has confirmed they are interested, and why Santos did in fact drop their price.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by fadjriemilan Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:33 am

Agree that El Shaarawy is very talented but not yet ready to fight with Boateng, Robinho, or Ganso (if come).

We don't need him now, but Inter were after him, maybe that's why we make our move now.

Never good to see a talented Italian youngster move to Inter.
fadjriemilan
fadjriemilan
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:48 am

Giancarlo wrote:
Milantildeath wrote:El Shaarawy will not be with the Primavera squad, He was signed for the first squad. We would not have gotten him if Allegri didn't approve him for the first team.

He's totally not ready for the first squad. He was only playing for Padova. We sign players for the primavera all the time. We signed several last season that were 3-4 million... so I don't see the problem here.

El Shaarawy is NOT the trequartista we are going for. He is not the solution for the problem... I think he's a talented player... but he has a long way to go. We will sign Ganso this summer I am confident.

I think you're absolutely off the mark here.

If you think El Shaarawy will play regularly or even start with the first team, you're quite mistaken. If you think we are going to pass up on Ganso, also wrong. If we wait until next summer, we won't sign Ganso AT ALL period. He'll be signed with another team by then. It would be absolutely ridiculous to think that El Shaarawy will somehow prevent us from signing Ganso this summer.

Quite frankly.... everything adds up. Ganso is Mr X. Why else would we be signing him in August? It just makes sense. It's not Hamsik, Fabregas, or Schweinsteiger. Who else could it be? We need someone who has a big name too. And that's Ganso. Not Shaarawy. I'm not taking anything away from Stephan, but Ganso is ten times the player he is... and that's why management has confirmed they are interested, and why Santos did in fact drop their price.

Mr. X plays in ITALY, not Brazil. I'm not saying El Shaarawy is Mr. X, he is just going to be with the first team, trust me on that. I'm 100% sure he would hate to go from playing regularly in Serie B first team to playing youth games. He is a first team player. Allegri gave the ok to sign him, which means he has some kind of plan for him in the first squad. Mr. X will be a combative center mid, not a CAM.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next