Amar
Raptorgunner
Adit
REWB
El Chelsea Fuerte
32 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Arsenal make £6m bid for Cahill - Page 2 Empty Re: Arsenal make £6m bid for Cahill

Post by Guest Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:56 pm

Cahill is an English international and he's relatively young. Personally, i don't rate him that highly... but a good offer would be 10 million pounds because he has several years left in him and he may get better. This is a little insulting to him frankly.

Back to top Go down

Arsenal make £6m bid for Cahill - Page 2 Empty Re: Arsenal make £6m bid for Cahill

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:57 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Is that too much or too little, cant say

I think it's about right tbh, but in the inflated market we live in you hardly ever get a fair deal unless your Galliani or Rosell Very Happy

I tend to agree with Sportszcry i think 10 million would be fair for all parties maybe 6 is more of a steal then it is fair on all sides.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by HscouserZ Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:01 pm

@arsenalfaithful i didn't know cahill only had 1 year left on his contract then this should be enough i hope we sign coates Very Happy
HscouserZ
HscouserZ
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:02 pm

Arsenalfaithfull wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:
Arsenalfaithfull wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:Bolton chairman Phil Gartside has today morning retweeted this tweet from a Bolton fan

'#arsenal are u taking the p*ss 6 million for Gary Cahill f*ck right off!!!#BWFC#wengerisabell'

:lol!:

Its safe to say Gartside is trying to say something there Laughing

peasant club mentality

Most Arsenal fans were exactly making similar comments when Barca making low bids for Fabregas. :coffee:

lol so I take it that you think Cesc and Cahill are within the same bracket ... in terms of quality? None is arsenal is coming out to unsettle Cahill. He is not work 18 million FFS... what is wrong with you people in these forums. And finally our reps didnt come out and curse at Guardolia ... lol you cant be serious

Neither are Bolton asking for 35mil for Cahill.
And neither do i rate Cahill as highly as some others and personally think 6mil as a starting offer is a reasonable price.After all we got Enrique for 6 mil in similar situation and far superior player.Honestly i am delighted that we have signed Coates instead of the likes of Cahill and Dann.

But thats not the point after slagging of Barca rightly for making derisory offers and then calling Bolton as Peasent club mentality for the same reason is a bit hilarious.

Last edited by BeautifulGame on Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by che Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:03 pm

you know, this wouldn't cause so much outrage if it wasn't so believable...
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:06 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:
Arsenalfaithfull wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:
Arsenalfaithfull wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:Bolton chairman Phil Gartside has today morning retweeted this tweet from a Bolton fan

'#arsenal are u taking the p*ss 6 million for Gary Cahill f*ck right off!!!#BWFC#wengerisabell'

peasant club mentality

Most Arsenal fans were exactly making similar comments when Barca making low bids for Fabregas. :coffee:

lol so I take it that you think Cesc and Cahill are within the same bracket ... in terms of quality? None is arsenal is coming out to unsettle Cahill. He is not work 18 million FFS... what is wrong with you people in these forums. And finally our reps didnt come out and curse at Guardolia ... lol you cant be serious

And neither do i rate Cahill as highly as some others and personally think 6mil as a starting offer is a reasonable price.After all we got Enrique for 6 mil in similar situation and far superior player.Honestly i am delighted that we have signed Coates instead of the likes of Cahill and Dann.

But thats not the point after slagging of Barca rightly for making derisory offers and then calling Bolton as Peasent club mentality for the same reason is a bit hilarious.

Hey look i dont slag them from putting such a high price tag on him. The fact that their club rep tweeted about wenger = peasant club mentality
Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:08 pm

Arsenalfaithfull wrote:

too little by madrid standard mind you
time to take out that stick shoved so deep in your arse
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:09 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:
Arsenalfaithfull wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:
Arsenalfaithfull wrote:

peasant club mentality

How is that the same, did you see Wenger go on Twitter and make a fool out of himself? and plus wenger has said that is not true about the offer.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:11 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
Arsenalfaithfull wrote:

clearly hit a nerve there. But its true, 17 million for a defender with less than 10 international cap, that has played in teams that have consistantly been at the bottom half of the table. You tell me if that is fair?
Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:12 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
Arsenalfaithfull wrote:

Should i mention Marcelo, Higuian, Sahin, Ozil, Khedira etc etc i would it just go straight over his head? Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:12 pm

Arsenalfaithfull wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
Arsenalfaithfull wrote:

clearly hit a nerve there. But its true, 17 million for a defender with less than 10 international cap, that has played in teams that have consistantly been at the bottom half of the table. You tell me if that is fair?

i said take it out, not push it down, but if you like it, go on
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:14 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
Should i mention Marcelo, Higuian, Sahin, Ozil, Khedira etc etc i would it just go straight over his head? Laughing

Did you change country and team?
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by che Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:14 pm

Arsenalfaithfull wrote:

you just got 25 million for nasri after half a good season in the last year of contract... newsflash, that's the way pl market currently works
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:16 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
Arsenalfaithfull wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
Arsenalfaithfull wrote:

i said take it out, not push it down, but if you like it, go on

u seem obsessed, hopefully picturing a guy getting it on with a broom stick is working out for you.
Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:18 pm

che wrote:
Arsenalfaithfull wrote:

you just got 25 million for nasri after half a good season in the last year of contract... newsflash, that's the way pl market currently works

So if other teams spend shitload on a player, we are suppose to follow the trend? Its amazing how everyone in these forums seem to know exactly what Arsenal need... Cahill is not better than what we already have in our team.
Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:19 pm

che wrote:
Arsenalfaithfull wrote:

Only a dumb team would pay 25 million for Nasri, even half of that would be too much.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:20 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:

Arsenal make £6m bid for Cahill - Page 2 Lulzsec-lulz

Answer your question? i do like Dortmund though Very Happy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:20 pm

why did you delete the post Nick?
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:23 pm

ali8775 wrote:why did you delete the post Nick?

no need to drag it on. i dont know that kid, but it seems that some arsenal fans are taking it pretty hard lately, and they have a difficult time dealing with the uncertainty of the market.

mere question about how much cahill is rated at turns into a frontal attack lol.

breaking news, market is rigged, clubs know you are packing heat, last week of the transfer market they will run you over. pay up or f off
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:24 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:

Arsenal make £6m bid for Cahill - Page 2 Lulzsec-lulz

Answer your question? i do like Dortmund though Very Happy

Ah ok, I thought someone was pranking you. Smile
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:26 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
ali8775 wrote:why did you delete the post Nick?

no need to drag it on. i dont know that kid, but it seems that some arsenal fans are taking it pretty hard lately, and they have a difficult time dealing with the uncertainty of the market.

mere question about how much cahill is rated at turns into a frontal attack lol.

breaking news, market is rigged, clubs know you are packing heat, last week of the transfer market they will run you over. pay up or f off

We dont pay big for Bench warmers, like most teams do. Smile
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:27 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:

We dont pay big for Bench warmers, like most teams do. Smile

you havent won anything in 5 years, that may be the secret. Very Happy
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:31 pm

there was no intended diss on my part. I merely stated that Arsenal dont have Real Madrid cash. 17 million for a player that would not necessarily improve us? We spent 15 million on Arshavin, who single handedli rescued us from not making the top 4, making it our biggest transfer deal
Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by HscouserZ Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:32 pm

anyway cahill is gonna be a great singing for arsenal u need more deffenders like cahill, the thing i like about him is that he's really good in attack and very solid in deffence... it would be a shame if he got injured though :lol!:
HscouserZ
HscouserZ
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:33 pm

Wenger already confirmed that we did NOT bid 6. The bid was definitely higher.
Secondly, he did not try and beg Bolton to lower the price, or even discuss the transfer or the negotiations. He said we respect the clubs we deal with and we attempt to keep all negotiations secret.

How does this make us like Barca, in any way?
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:34 pm

Arsenalfaithfull wrote:
english_jewel wrote:
the_gooner wrote:Well, he is in the last year of his contract, and he's really not worth over £9-11million.

It's called negotitating, you just don't pay what the other team is asking for.

But who am I kidding, I'm talking to a fan whose club is planning to pay £15million for Perreira to sit on the bench.

And I'm talking to a fan whose club is willing to pay 15m for a League 1 player? Your point?

And LOL at Cahill not being worth more than 10m. 15-17m is a fair price for him, especially in this market.
how is cahill better than Kos when , koscielney has better tackle ratio, better passing ratio, beter 1 v 1 ratio, and more goals ... stop repeating what ever you hear on tv

Mr.S wrote:
english_jewel wrote:
the_gooner wrote:Well, he is in the last year of his contract, and he's really not worth over £9-11million.

It's called negotitating, you just don't pay what the other team is asking for.

But who am I kidding, I'm talking to a fan whose club is planning to pay £15million for Perreira to sit on the bench.

And I'm talking to a fan whose club is willing to pay 15m for a League 1 player? Your point?

And LOL at Cahill not being worth more than 10m. 15-17m is a fair price for him, especially in this market.

You make stupid comments. League 1 also has Eden Hazard who is atleast worth 25-30 Million.

Laugh my arse off you lot are thick as ...... learn ya own transfers before talkin about others
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next