RobbyV
Giggslegend
25 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Money grabbing FC - Page 3 Empty Re: Money grabbing FC

Post by izzy Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:17 am

Giggslegend wrote:
Adit wrote:I honestly think all this manu fans who criticizing city over money will welcome a sugar daddy sheik mansoor with open arms,most of them.We will see where will all these "we love grooming youngsters" arguments go when such situation arises.

I´m not criticizing city over money you little keyboard warrior. I´m always been happy and still very happy on how man utd build their teams. It have given us so much success and joy over the last two decades and to witness players as scholes, giggs, neville and even beckham come up from the youth ranks and lead the club to glory while become world class superstars is welcomed by any clubs out there. OFC we need some bigger signings aswell I never claimed that we dont need it and we sign 1 or 2 almost each season

Money grabbing FC - Page 3 KeyboardWarriorsGC

izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Giggslegend Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:47 am

izzy26 wrote:
Giggslegend wrote:
Adit wrote:I honestly think all this manu fans who criticizing city over money will welcome a sugar daddy sheik mansoor with open arms,most of them.We will see where will all these "we love grooming youngsters" arguments go when such situation arises.

I´m not criticizing city over money you little keyboard warrior. I´m always been happy and still very happy on how man utd build their teams. It have given us so much success and joy over the last two decades and to witness players as scholes, giggs, neville and even beckham come up from the youth ranks and lead the club to glory while become world class superstars is welcomed by any clubs out there. OFC we need some bigger signings aswell I never claimed that we dont need it and we sign 1 or 2 almost each season

Money grabbing FC - Page 3 KeyboardWarriorsGC

nice one lol
Giggslegend
Giggslegend
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:47 am

Giggslegend wrote:Xavi, Iniesta have literary won every trophy there is, should they go to some foreign playground club aswell and earn up some retirement funds?

Nasri could stayed with Arsenal and be a key player, instead he join city for a bigger salary and without a guaranteed starting spot.

Mata were in negotiations with both spurs and arsenal and rejected both because chelsea gave him bigger salary, last time I checked Arsenal still have a richer football history.

Aguero could play for any big club in the world, instead he chose City, again because of salary. Its not like city is such a prestigous club to play for like juve, real madrid and barcelona..

How dare iniesta and the humble one play with the same club and elevate it to new hights, anyone with any common desency would retire or play for free once they saved up enough money

i agree with the matta one, but maybe he couldve joined leeds or forrest, they have more CLs and Leagues then chelsea, a much richer history, which is of course the main motivtion of a player when they join a club, not the future prospects of the club and if their in Europe

and why would aguero go to man city when its much more comfortable on the madrid and barca bench? or he couldve gone to Juve a missed (at least) one season of european football? obviusly for the higher wages, not cause city are in the CL and a genuine shot at winning the league

ahh money truly has ruined the game
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:51 am

Giggslegend wrote:
RobbyV wrote:Ca$hley Cole for surrrre.

hmm yea if he can step in as a RB, cause clichy is currently holding the LB spot

my nose is bleeding, thats how hard i facepalmed
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Giggslegend Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:06 am

fatman123 wrote:
Giggslegend wrote:Xavi, Iniesta have literary won every trophy there is, should they go to some foreign playground club aswell and earn up some retirement funds?

Nasri could stayed with Arsenal and be a key player, instead he join city for a bigger salary and without a guaranteed starting spot.

Mata were in negotiations with both spurs and arsenal and rejected both because chelsea gave him bigger salary, last time I checked Arsenal still have a richer football history.

Aguero could play for any big club in the world, instead he chose City, again because of salary. Its not like city is such a prestigous club to play for like juve, real madrid and barcelona..

How dare iniesta and the humble one play with the same club and elevate it to new hights, anyone with any common desency would retire or play for free once they saved up enough money

i agree with the matta one, but maybe he couldve joined leeds or forrest, they have more CLs and Leagues then chelsea, a much richer history, which is of course the main motivtion of a player when they join a club, not the future prospects of the club and if their in Europe

and why would aguero go to man city when its much more comfortable on the madrid and barca bench? or he couldve gone to Juve a missed (at least) one season of european football? obviusly for the higher wages, not cause city are in the CL and a genuine shot at winning the league

bla bla bla me so angry is all I could read
Giggslegend
Giggslegend
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:11 am

These Man Utd fans.

How much did you have to pay Rooney again? Laughing

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:26 am

Giggslegend wrote:
fatman123 wrote:

buthurt cause u know you're wrong?

english_jewel wrote:These Man Utd fans.

what was that famous rooney quote again? i think it was "once a blue, always a blue" wasnt it
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Giggslegend Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:56 am

Rooney deserves his salary due achievments unlike many city, chelsea players
Giggslegend
Giggslegend
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Giggslegend Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:59 am

fatman123 wrote:
Giggslegend wrote:
fatman123 wrote:

buthurt cause u know you're wrong?

what was that famous rooney quote again? i think it was "once a blue, always a blue" wasnt it

Ahh its you again, I remember you. Still hanging on to this very important task of finding errors in other forum members post. Keep it up son, we need more like you around here Wink

Edit: Butthurt cause I´m wrong? All theese player chosed the best payed option and I´m not wrong in that.
Giggslegend
Giggslegend
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:02 am

Giggslegend wrote:

Who says he deserves it more?
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Giggslegend Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:05 am

kick mars wrote:
Giggslegend wrote:

Rooney is one of the best players in the world and is also one of the best payed players (no 5 I think).

Still earning less than lampard Sad
Giggslegend
Giggslegend
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:15 am

Lampard is a Chelsea legend, Rooney is not a united legend.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:16 am

kick mars wrote:
Giggslegend wrote:

hey mars i think hes right this time, i mean what have players like cech, cashley, JT, essien, lamps, drogba, tevez, yaya toure etc REALLY done to deserve a fat pay cheque, i mean its not like there among the best in there positions while starting rgularly in some of the best teams in the world in arguably the league in the world now are they
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:18 am

Giggslegend wrote:Edit: Butthurt cause I´m wrong? All theese player chosed the best payed option and I´m not wrong in that.

how do you know they chose it purely because it was the highest paid option, not out of personal ambition? :coffee:
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Giggslegend Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:18 am

kick mars wrote:Lampard is a Chelsea legend, Rooney is not a united legend.

So Eto is a machlalvivivi legend? lol JK, Maybe martin palermo should get a 15m salary because he is a boca legend.

Lampard is one of the best players on his day and especially when he was younger so his salary match that just as rooney
Giggslegend
Giggslegend
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Giggslegend Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:21 am

fatman123 wrote:
kick mars wrote:
Giggslegend wrote:

hey mars i think hes right this time, i mean what have players like cech, cashley, JT, essien, lamps, drogba, tevez, yaya toure etc REALLY done to deserve a fat pay cheque, i mean its not like there among the best in there positions while starting rgularly in some of the best teams in the world in arguably the league in the world now are they

there is a difference between all and many kiddo. Torres is justified his transfer and salary or are we still waiting for him to "explode" into form again after a 2 year absence? Many of the city players went there because of salary increase, maybe more the previous years than this one but still
Giggslegend
Giggslegend
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:23 am

Giggslegend wrote:

So Eto is a machlalvivivi legend? lol JK, Maybe martin palermo should get a 15m salary because he is a boca legend.

Lampard is one of the best players on his day and especially when he was younger so his salary match that just as rooney

Eto'o is a legend Period.

if Boca had the money Palermo would have been on a higher salary.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Giggslegend Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:23 am

fatman123 wrote:
Giggslegend wrote:Edit: Butthurt cause I´m wrong? All theese player chosed the best payed option and I´m not wrong in that.

how do you know they chose it purely because it was the highest paid option, not out of personal ambition? :coffee:

How do you now they dont? How do you know if God exist? How do you know the mystery of life?

I´m just stating a fact that theese players went to the best payed option, not saying its good or bad.
Giggslegend
Giggslegend
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Giggslegend Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:25 am

kick mars wrote:
Giggslegend wrote:

Eto'o is a legend Period.

if Boca had the money Palermo would have been on a higher salary.

Yes Eto´o is a legend and imo the greatest African player of them all, but not a machlavivi legend like lamps is a chelsea legend

if boca had the money they would, just as man utd and chelsea have the money and do it now Wink
Giggslegend
Giggslegend
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:47 am

i give up, the boys unfixable
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Giggslegend Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:10 am

fatman123 wrote:i give up, the boys unfixable

Another one bites the dust Wink
Giggslegend
Giggslegend
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:44 pm

Dont forget to include Absolute mercenary rooney in your line up lads. Yes im talking about the one who said he wanna leave because manu have no ambition for a big club Laughing
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RedAndWhiteArmy Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:46 pm

Money grabbing FC - Page 3 Etoo
RedAndWhiteArmy
RedAndWhiteArmy
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:19 pm

Some of these fallacious comments are unbelievable.

Footballers are entertainers and professionals. They can't all be saints.

I personally have nothing against players who are joining clubs for larger paycheck. I know they have fans, but they need to look out for themselves and their families first and foremost. Joining clubs like Citeh certainly fulfill that objective.

McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Giggslegend Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:21 pm

Adit wrote:Dont forget to include Absolute mercenary rooney in your line up lads. Yes im talking about the one who said he wanna leave because manu have no ambition for a big club Laughing

adit adit adit.... A mercenary go from club to club, like zlatan, anelka etc.. Rooney only been in everton and Man utd. You see adit, if you want to burn utd you need to choose the right argument to flame. I help you at it since you seem to struggle with this task.

You see, when trolling you need to choose an angle that create controversy or annoy the fans of the clubs, what you do is medicore since you point out thing that isnt really a fact or a problem. I suggest you aim a little higher and go for how man utd going to kope without SAF for instance Smile
Giggslegend
Giggslegend
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:22 pm

che wrote:
justdoit_ wrote:Whether you like it or not, my friend, people are going to Manchester City in part to win trophies these days...

this

and honestly, utterly stupid xi... mata and aguero both left clubs with no hope to win anything, and if you take a realistic point of view so did clichy and nasri... etoo on the other hand has won everything imaginable on club level, surely you can save the hate for going to earn extra money...

yup
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next