Where does the money go?

+3
Doc
futbol_bill
Turok_TTZ
7 posters

Go down

Where does the money go? Empty Where does the money go?

Post by Turok_TTZ Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:53 pm

If y'all haven't heard what flo said, go over to marca and start reading.

Considering the money we got from the player sales...
Where is it going to go?

Flo fairly much confirmed we done and dusted as far as the transfer market concerns after our triumph over mourinho's pathetic side. We can't keep the money.
Pay off w/e outstanding debts/loans we have?
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Where does the money go? Empty Re: Where does the money go?

Post by futbol_bill Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:09 am

NO, into my pocket, it's about time we socios got a dividend!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:45 pm

Turok, beyond paying off debt, there is the stadium revisions to fund!

and if there still is leftovers, I'll gladly take the dividend!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:23 pm

Socios don't get a dividend?
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:12 pm

I am sure we have no net debt anymore, remember reading it somewhere

Any money we save is probably going towards stadium development. I still can't believe Atleti managed to improve their stadium before us despite it being discussed since 2013

I am glad we aren't going gaga in the transfer market like some of these oil clubs. Looks like Perez has learnt his lesson
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:17 pm

Perez might have learned a lesson. Doesn't change the fact that our offense has no depth combined with being toothless. So late in the window again. Can't wait for another fax failure.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:31 pm

That doesn't mean we should act like desperados dropping 180mill on an 18year old. We need a striker no doubt but lets not act like we're doomed if we don't get one. I don't like the blind faith that ZZ has put in BB as much as the next guy but in order to buy a new striker, one of them has to leave and even then, the front line will look like a mismatch no matter who we sell. I would understand if these guys were stading in thr way of getting someone liike Suarez or Lewa who are proven goalscorers but they are standing in thr way of an 18year old with 6 months experience playing regularly. Monaco are overplaying their hands here and I like the stance we've taken
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:02 pm

Doc wrote:Socios don't get a dividend?

Really! :facepalm: drunken
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:39 pm

Market isn't going to get any better. Coutinho is getting 100+. Dembele is at 120 mil. Freaking Lukaku and Morata are around 100 mil. So how much do you think a teenage phenom with a nose for scoring and already CL proven is going to cost going forward? Probably more and more.

Just need to adjust your thinking to what the market is as opposed to what you feel it should be.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:44 pm

I'm also still lost for words about how Perez actually thinks.
I'm fine with the Vinicius buy, but the guy had zero evidence that he's going to be a star and you pay 45m for him.

How can you buy an unknown commodity for 45m and then be reluctant to buy a surefire star or even just a single backup.

Kovacic rumours of going are also pissing me more and more off as time goes on. Would be absolutely idiotic.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:50 pm

I feel like Perez was madly obsessed with the 10th & how far behind Madrid were with Barca.

After the 10th it seems like he's calmed down. Only expensive signing after the 10th is James (Di Maria went out though) & that random pleb from Brazil.
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:03 pm

I don't understand that Vincius buy either, looks like we got fleeced. He is 17 and looks as akillful as Bale with the IQ of Lukaku. Maybe we should loan bim out to a Spanish team cuz he won't develop at his current club

@sport, the market has become destabilised no doubt but we should not join in the madness. If these prem clubs are stupid enough to throw around millions we should stay away. It doesn't meam we will never be able to buy a good striker again. We bought Kroos for 25mill all while the rest of the teams were throwing around millions for average players. I like our businesses in the last couple of years.

We got Theo for 25, if that had been a pl team they would've paid 50millfor him and some would've been wondering why we are unwilling to drop 50mill Sidibe or Gurreiro using other teams' maddness as some sort of barometer. The best piece of business we did last season was pass on Pogba. If Mbappe really wants to come to us he should make it know so that his price can go down. As things stand Monaco are bringing every club into a fantasy bidding war hoping we lose our minds and pay 180mill for him. I feel the longer he stays the less interested we are going to be, he'll hardly be the first guy we've passed on despite being after him for a whole summer

If we go into the season playing the 4312, not getting a striker will hardly be the end of the world
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:15 pm

It's not destabalized.  Just like buying Cavani and Falcao for "insane" sums of 60 mil each wasn't destabilizing 3 years ago.  Or James and Bale for 100 mil.  Etc.

As worldwide football revenue grows exponentially, which it has been and is expected to continue to do so for the foreseeable future, more and more will be poured into buying players because more and more marketing dollars are at stake.  Prices will go nothing but up.

The market is the market.  You don't have 1 or 2 outlier transactions.  The outliers are becoming the norm.  When that happens, the market has moved.

I also feel that it's incredibly naive and, frankly, negligent if we think that Bale and Benzema are suddenly going to find health and form + CR is going to keep his pace at his age.  You're asking for trouble without any reason to.

Also, Morata won us plenty of points with his goals in games where we were able to rest our top 3.  Are we just going to play our top 3 into the ground this year?

I really don't think Flo and ZZ are going to go into the season living in a fantasy.  They're too smart.  I expect a move.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:43 pm

futbol_bill wrote:Turok, beyond paying off debt, there is the stadium revisions to fund!

and if there still is leftovers, I'll gladly take the dividend!

Stadium revisions? never hurts to improve the stadium.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:41 pm

sportsczy wrote:I really don't think Flo and ZZ are going to go into the season living in a fantasy.  They're too smart.  I expect a move.

This is what I know, these men aren't dumb or naive to think Benzema and Bale are gonna just rediscover their past forms (Bale, at the start of last season was good and Benzema was really good not too long ago). Which is what makes our supposed stalling of signing another forward to be so...frustrating at the moment.

Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:54 pm

We went 10 years without signing a proper midfielder and going for all wingers/strikers. Now we're great at signing midfielders... but fail to sign strikers.

We're damn lucky Ramos and Marcelo are basically carrying our attack outside of CR. Honorable mention to Isco too.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:25 pm

With galacticos there is usually alot more noise than the breadcrumbs we've been fed so far. ZZ isn't stupid correct but he is very supportive/loyal to those that have suffered with him, hence why he gave Navas the benefit of doubt last season. I trust ZZ, I think his trophies give him abit leeway when it comes to transfers. It's not like he's ignoring glaring weakness , he gor rid of Coentrao and got Theo, then added Llorente. If he's not adding another striker it's because he trusts the guys we have however miscewed that is
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down