che
kiranr
paperbackwriter
31 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Open letter from Mourinho Empty Open letter from Mourinho

Post by paperbackwriter Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:12 pm

http://www.realmadrid.com/cs/Satellite/en/1193040487639/1330064846563/noticia/Noticia/Letter_from_Jose_Mourinho.htm

Only those who don't know me can dream, make up or believe I may leave Real Madrid at this stage...

I believe many people were surprised by the quality football showcased by Real Madrid during the preseason and it would be surprising news to them if I left the club now. Impossible!

I have a fantastic President who is very intelligent and with whom I have a great friendship. I also have a Director General who works for the club 24 hours a day, so my motivation is enormous and my Madridismo is even greater than that of some pseudo-Madridistas...

There is no way I'm leaving. No way!

I also wish to apologise to Madridistas, and only to them, for my attitude in our last game. Some people are better adapted to the hypocrisy in football than I am, and they hide their faces and speak in whispers deep inside tunnels.

I'm not learning to be a hypocrite, and I don't want to.

Best wishes to all. We'll see each other tomorrow at the Santiago Bernabeu Stadium.
paperbackwriter
paperbackwriter
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Open letter from Mourinho Empty Re: Open letter from Mourinho

Post by kiranr Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:25 pm

paperbackwriter wrote:http://www.realmadrid.com/cs/Satellite/en/1193040487639/1330064846563/noticia/Noticia/Letter_from_Jose_Mourinho.htm

Only those who don't know me can dream, make up or believe I may leave Real Madrid at this stage...

I believe many people were surprised by the quality football showcased by Real Madrid during the preseason and it would be surprising news to them if I left the club now. Impossible!

I have a fantastic President who is very intelligent and with whom I have a great friendship. I also have a Director General who works for the club 24 hours a day, so my motivation is enormous and my Madridismo is even greater than that of some pseudo-Madridistas...

I also wish to apologise to Madridistas, and only to them, for my attitude in our last game. Some people are better adapted to the hypocrisy in football than I am, and they hide their faces and speak in whispers deep inside tunnels.

Best wishes to all. We'll see each other tomorrow at the Santiago Bernabeu Stadium.

Mourinho is a hypocrite for saying he is not a hypocrite.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by che Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:28 pm

I'm not learning to be a hypocrite

wouldn't the correct word be "re-learning"?
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:33 pm

Mourinho is humble and respectful.

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by chinomaster182 Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:43 pm

The statement "Mourinho is a hypocrite" is straight up. one of the worst misunderstandings and/or plain idiot phrases in football.

The fact he is so "in your face", says exactly the things he wants, does whatever he wants and does everything with an alarming regularity is the reason why most people clash with him.

The fact that he criticizes refs and other random agents when it goes against him is only strategy. Otherwise, he has never said anything he did not meant to or kept quiet when it was convenient.

On the other side of the coin, Guardiola is a very respectful person... And also a big hypocrite. Its incredible how to him, every single team he faces is the most difficult and strongest team yet, everyone is a great person, everything is roses and cream, even his former players are all super professionals and great persons... Except when they slam him after he leaves, see Ibra, Toure, Eto'o a little?
chinomaster182
chinomaster182
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:45 pm

He still manages to criticize in the middle of an apology.

...I'm speechless lol.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by justdoit_ Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:46 pm

RM/Barca bores the hell out of me. Same shit, different day.
justdoit_
justdoit_
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:48 pm

chinomaster182 wrote:The statement "Mourinho is a hypocrite" is straight up. one of the worst misunderstandings and/or plain idiot phrases in football.

The fact he is so "in your face", says exactly the things he wants, does whatever he wants and does everything with an alarming regularity is the reason why most people clash with him.

The fact that he criticizes refs and other random agents when it goes against him is only strategy. Otherwise, he has never said anything he did not meant to or kept quiet when it was convenient.

On the other side of the coin, Guardiola is a very respectful person... And also a big hypocrite. Its incredible how to him, every single team he faces is the most difficult and strongest team yet, everyone is a great person, everything is roses and cream, even his former players are all super professionals and great persons... Except when they slam him after he leaves, see Ibra, Toure, Eto'o a little?

You are Inter fan right? Point taken.

ps. I admit Guardiola shows some fake modesty and can be hypocritical. Can you about Mourinho, rather than call it strategy (LOL)?
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:50 pm

kiranr wrote:
chinomaster182 wrote:The statement "Mourinho is a hypocrite" is straight up. one of the worst misunderstandings and/or plain idiot phrases in football.

You are Inter fan right? Point taken.

ps. I admit Guardiola shows some fake modesty and can be hypocritical. Can you about Mourinho, rather than call it strategy (LOL)?

What does being an Inter fan have anything to do with it? Anyway, Mourinho doesn't have a lot of modesty, but at least he apologized.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:53 pm

7amood11 wrote:

What does being an Inter fan have anything to do with it? Anyway, Mourinho doesn't have a lot of modesty, but at least he apologized.

Causes him to put Mourinho on a pedestal.

Mourinho has said his teams have never received any help from the officials. Shocked
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:53 pm

Pep is humble and respectful
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:56 pm

mourinho is king feck the haters, their words mean nothing.

Open letter from Mourinho 1e2f7_ORIG-bowdown_gif
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:58 pm

Barca beats Madrid 5-0,Mourinho still wins against Barca...That's why they hate him so much I guess :king:
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:03 pm

7amood11 wrote:

He didn't appologize, read the letter. He appologized to Madrid fans. (?)

Moaninho can go suck it, and the guy who wrote this pathetic letter for him too.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:04 pm

VibeTribe wrote:Barca beats Madrid 5-0,Mourinho still wins against Barca...That's why they hate him so much I guess :king:

Makes no sense, and your avatar is friggin ugly.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:13 pm

The Madrid One wrote:mourinho is king feck the haters, their words mean nothing.

I see TMO is a follower of the Illuminati Laughing

Can someone please enlighten me how someone can be a king for poking someone in the eye like a child is acting like a king?

I have not been following football for the last week so i think i have been mislead along the way somewhere Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:21 pm

free_cat wrote:
VibeTribe wrote:Barca beats Madrid 5-0,Mourinho still wins against Barca...That's why they hate him so much I guess :king:

My avatar is beautiful :coffee:

What I mean is Mourinho ruins your victory with a couple of words...You won 5-0,that should be an epic event of embarrassment.No one even remembers it...After every classico that you win Mou goes on a press conference and creates a universal feeling of Barca being the losers.And your(Barca fans) behavior proves it...
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:28 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:mourinho is king feck the haters, their words mean nothing.

I see TMO is a follower of the Illuminati Laughing

Can someone please enlighten me how someone can be a king for poking someone in the eye like a child is acting like a king?

I have not been following football for the last week so i think i have been mislead along the way somewhere Laughing
unfortunatley mole being a king is something you will never understand, the explanations exist in earthal paradox 18, a universe of extreme genius that only a few can reach like several madridistas, me, mourinho, and most people with common sense.

off limits info for you good sir Razz
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:29 pm

kiranr wrote:
paperbackwriter wrote:http://www.realmadrid.com/cs/Satellite/en/1193040487639/1330064846563/noticia/Noticia/Letter_from_Jose_Mourinho.htm

Mourinho is a hypocrite for saying he is not a hypocrite.

Thats what a hypocrite is.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by spanky Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:32 pm

VibeTribe wrote:
free_cat wrote:

What I mean is Mourinho ruins your victory with a couple of words...You won 5-0,that should be an epic event of embarrassment.No one even remembers it...After every classico that you win Mou goes on a press conference and creates a universal feeling of Barca being the losers.And your(Barca fans) behavior proves it...

Open letter from Mourinho Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRBqMiWrZAgGPsyVzBC4qgxzN6yLKMP1MxcaFBW6V7pvyasPT0i
spanky
spanky
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:34 pm

VibeTribe wrote:
free_cat wrote:

And Vibe has somewhat perfected it on this forum.. Very Happy
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:39 pm

What do you mean Surag?
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:40 pm

You can call Mou arrogant, rash, immature and disrespectful... but not hypocritical. You don't understand the meaning of the word "hypocrite" if you think he is one... he is the exact opposite of it actually.

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:41 pm

Victorious in defeat..You made a thread after the supercoppa..And milan fans getting worked up over it.. Very Happy
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:42 pm

Surag.Blueguy wrote:Victorious in defeat..You made a thread after the supercoppa..And milan fans getting worked up over it.. Very Happy

Well observed Razz Funny how they didn't get it...
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next