paperbackwriter
31 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Open letter from Mourinho - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter from Mourinho

Post by free_cat Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:27 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
free_cat wrote:

Your whole argument is bullshit and you know it. We barca fans are very happy how our team is performing, and we prefer to win in the field, than to lose and try to screw our rivals off the field, that it's what Moaninho and Madrid do.

Really? it's funny how since the SSC not even a single RM player or representative spoke out about barca lol. It's you doing all the talking, as you always do the finger pointing, mourinho is mind fraking you

Are you kidding?

Karanka blamed the referee right after the match.
Casillas said that Cesc had dived.
And now moaninho letter.

free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:34 pm

true true, you whine so loud and hard we cant even hear ourselves talking rofl

y u no be humble and respectful
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:39 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:true true, you whine so loud and hard we cant even hear ourselves talking rofl

Open letter from Mourinho - Page 3 9k=

Open letter from Mourinho - Page 3 Z

Cules whining in Canaletes after winning the supercup.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:13 pm

Xavi is humble and respectful
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:50 pm

free_cat wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:true true, you whine so loud and hard we cant even hear ourselves talking rofl

Open letter from Mourinho - Page 3 9k=

Open letter from Mourinho - Page 3 Z

Cules whining in Canaletes after winning the supercup.
Enjoy the moment, while you still can buddy Very Happy
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:59 pm

I don't know about you guys but I demand to know who has bigger boogers, Cristiano or Messi.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by everest1 Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:50 am

che wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:

well, that's all he does really, he is always playing mind games, it's the way he is, never does something out of the nowhere.

he doesn't play mind games, he just keeps talking shit... to madrid fans it may seem like an elaborate plan to destabilize the opponent's morale, to others it looks like bitter ramblings of a self centered douche
This needs to be read again. POST OF THE YEAR.
everest1
everest1
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by chinomaster182 Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:37 am

che wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:

Really? it's funny how since the SSC not even a single RM player or representative spoke out about barca lol. It's you doing all the talking, as you always do the finger pointing, mourinho is mind fraking you

you madrid fans really need to stop this "mind games" bullshit... the only thing mourinho is doing is making himself look like a douche everytime he makes a press statement

As someone already mentioned, its a matter of perspective. The only thing i'll say is that Mourinho already dented the spotless armor of the white knight Guardiola when he pressured him into saying he's the f'ing master of the conference room.

Actually we shouldn't be arguing, you should take the example of your demi-god leader Guardiola and show the other cheek whenever Mourinho does something and we'll do the same. Come clasico time things will be interesting.
chinomaster182
chinomaster182
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by _LMG_10_ Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:48 am

chinomaster182 wrote:

As someone already mentioned, its a matter of perspective. The only thing i'll say is that Mourinho already dented the spotless armor of the white knight Guardiola when he pressured him into saying he's the f'ing master of the conference room.

Actually we shouldn't be arguing, you should take the example of your demi-god leader Guardiola and show the other cheek whenever Mourinho does something and we'll do the same. Come clasico time things will be interesting.

You have terrible judgement my friend. Mourinho did not dent the spotless armor of the white knight Guardiola. Guardiola entered Mourinho's territory and wiped the floor with him. He owned him at the press conference games, and made a mockery of Mourinho, as if to say "Ok, you're the master of this petty conference room, so I'll just see you on the pitch when the real game has begun."
And then he owned him on the pitch.

This was an absolute destruction of an arrogant man and his ego. It was a joy to watch.
He annihilated Mourinho. It's like what Hannibal did to the romans thousands of years ago. Except the difference is that Mourinho gets another chance this year.

If he implements his overly physical rugby style tactics to perfection, like he did with Inter milan, and RM players improve their finishing - perhaps they will win an important trophy this season, but I doubt it. I

_LMG_10_
Starlet
Starlet

http://www.eurofootballweb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by _LMG_10_ Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:58 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:

bottom line is that barca camp is doing all the whining, and always does, bar mourinho going off.

omarish wrote:All the moaning came from Barcas side Laughing

This is not true. Ronaldo last season said that Barcelona get calls in their favor. Casillas did also. Ronaldo also said Barcelona taught Mascherano how to cheat. He was caught bitching about Barcelona's antics with regards to diving as well. I can post links for all those articles if you don't believe me.

Also, I don't see how barcelona are the ones always doing the whining considering that they've been consistently winning the clasicos for the last little while. It makes more sense for the losing team to whine.

Lastly, I disagree with the 'Mourinho is mind frakking us' part. He's attempting to, but it hasn't worked for a while now. Yet he keeps trying it like an insane person.That is the definition of insane after all, and there are similarities in him with Wenger in that regard.
But Wenger at least is a gentlemen and would probably never poke someone's eye from behind.

_LMG_10_
Starlet
Starlet

http://www.eurofootballweb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:12 am

Sometimes I get the feeling that Mou might even end his Madrid run with only a cup trophy and still be deemed successful.
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:25 am

We are lucky that Mourinho went into football instead of politics. I can see the scene:

Mourinho "I had to invade Galicia because they were provoking. I only appologize to the Portuguese people".
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:35 am

haha freecat that cracked me up big time lol + 1 to you
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:46 am

Mourinho is statring to make RM look farcial at best. I find the whole thing funny but it is kind of embarrassing. Then again if Pep wasowning me like the way he's bossed Mou, I would probably have stabbed Tito.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:48 am

explain to me how he has been owning him, you may start from his inter days if you want
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:09 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:explain to me how he has been owning him, you may start from his inter days if you want

Mou won once against pep with inter and lost twice. So pep wins their head 2 head.

Their first game agaisnt Barca as RM manager he got given the biggest beatig I have seen in 15 years, manita. Barcelona have been dishing it to Madrid for a while.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:13 pm

Real Moudrid fans still taking it up to teh bummeh?
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:53 pm

jibers wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:explain to me how he has been owning him, you may start from his inter days if you want

Mou won once against pep with inter and lost twice. So pep wins their head 2 head.

Their first game agaisnt Barca as RM manager he got given the biggest beatig I have seen in 15 years, manita. Barcelona have been dishing it to Madrid for a while.

the first game(s) against barca mou always looses them and embarassing loss(es) as well, look at how the results and performances changes after that and youll see, slowly but carefully but its always done be it with inter or with real
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:33 pm

billy_gr wrote:
Sometimes I get the feeling that Mou might even end his Madrid run with only a cup trophy and still be deemed successful.
Perfect wording - that's the way I see this, too.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:49 pm

_LMG_10_ wrote:
chinomaster182 wrote:

You have terrible judgement my friend. Mourinho did not dent the spotless armor of the white knight Guardiola. Guardiola entered Mourinho's territory and wiped the floor with him. He owned him at the press conference games, and made a mockery of Mourinho, as if to say "Ok, you're the master of this petty conference room, so I'll just see you on the pitch when the real game has begun."

This was an absolute destruction of an arrogant man and his ego. It was a joy to watch.
He annihilated Mourinho. It's like what Hannibal did to the romans thousands of years ago. Except the difference is that Mourinho gets another chance this year.

If he implements his overly physical rugby style tactics to perfection, like he did with Inter milan, and RM players improve their finishing - perhaps they will win an important trophy this season, but I doubt it. I

Completely agree.After Pep's conference Stoke fans were on here claiming the Special Five grandiose plan had succeeded,that he had gotten insdie Pep's head and that it was all part of the Special Five mind games.
And then Pep proceeded to wipe the floor with the Special Five.It was epic.
Then we didnt hear about these mind games.
Now after getting beat again by Pep, a disguting poke at Tito, and an attempted kick at Fabregas we hear again about these mind games.
LOL.When will Stoke fans realize that Pep Guardiola is the Zen master.Such cheap ass mind games(if you can call them that cause they are just the ramblings of an idiot) wont work on Pep.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:51 pm

alexjanosik wrote:
_LMG_10_ wrote:
chinomaster182 wrote:

Completely agree.After Pep's conference Stoke fans were on here claiming the Special Five grandiose plan had succeeded,that he had gotten insdie Pep's head and that it was all part of the Special Five mind games.
And then Pep proceeded to wipe the floor with the Special Five.It was epic.
Then we didnt hear about these mind games.
Now after getting beat again by Pep, a disguting poke at Tito, and an attempted kick at Fabregas we hear again about these mind games.
LOL.When will Stoke fans realize that Pep Guardiola is the Zen master.Such cheap ass mind games(if you can call them that cause they are just the ramblings of an idiot) wont work on Pep.
go back to you cave, madman.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3