Brigate Rossonere
Arquitecto
20 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

What Mr.X Really Will Be - Page 4 Empty Re: What Mr.X Really Will Be

Post by Arquitecto Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:41 am

CroInter wrote:
Brigate Rossonere wrote:HahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahaHahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahaHahahahahahahahhahahahahahhaha did you seriously just spend so long on a post when I was joking?

Bro I think your:

What Mr.X Really Will Be - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQHzwlPvPDMU9zpg9QWRtJOwKOWkrbm279wjyt_-SWrEL3nys2xQ&t=1

is broken.

I don't think it is called slapping when you 'slap' someone by misinterpreting their post and then spend 10 minutes on a post of your own to try and prove a joke wrong...

Failed spin move :coffee:

Brigate Rossonere wrote:
sciacca wrote:If your refering to me or Crointer as trolls, then go to bed.

Your postcount proves our argument.

Says the guy with shitload of posts in Inter section(more then few troll ones that btw no one took the bite for) and a guy who has 100 posts per day average :coffee:

Bro, fights over. Go back to the inter section.

Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:46 am

Arquitecto wrote: Of course then there is Eriksen who is my personal choice to get,

We will see him in action in the Uefa European Under-21 Championship begins June 11. If the Ganso and Lamela pursuits fail, Eriksen would very much be at the top of my list- with the added bonus of not taking up an non EU spot (although this doesn't seem to be such a massive problem now). I highly reccomend we make a thread for this when it starts just to monitor the many young talents who will be competing. I believe the final is on the 25th.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:44 pm

This latest Mr. X rumour should please you Arquitecto...

http://www.ilmilanista.it/notizie/calciomercato-milan/9773/calciomercato-il-milan-sulle-tracce-di-eriksen.html
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:37 pm

Arquitecto wrote:Thank you Dostoevsky, Giancarlo, macphisto and our new but knowledgeable poster; Forza Rossoneri for saving my thread from the annoying grasp of Sciacca and Crointer.

Annoying Grasp? Sure then make us look like the bad guys and them the victims. I came here only because yet again, I was provoked. No surprise. When in fact we were refereed as trolls, and I clearly said I'm not. So this topic was already off topic when I came here. Then ofcourse this exceeds when your buddy Giancarlo goes ahead and insults my club, which had nothing to do with any of our discussions. I don't take to kind to people who insult my club, I have no insulted Milan or made any hatred statements to your club, because I don't do that. That's a troll. So instead of making us annoying the annoying people, please refer to your Milan friends first.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:37 pm

Ok guy seriously this whole back and fourth needs to stop. Everyone is guilty because once the "arguments" have settled one and or both of you feel the need to mention someones names in a post. We have already agreed that others have the right to post here as long as they stay on topic. If you happen to be a Milan fan and see a post you don't like feel free to ignore it. Once you respond there is a domino effect which causes most of us to scroll through tons oh BS. If somebody goes off topic and you respond you are only adding to the problem.

Back to top Go down

Post by vu Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:41 pm

i have to disagree with both of you mtd and arquitecto about nocerino as i dont see him bench any of our current starters. and then theres flamini, of whom im not a fan of but regard as a better player than nocerino. in fact, i dont see nocerino to be even a regular sub and i think hed play only as much as sokratis has for us this season...
and tbh, i wouldnt want him as a future replacement for gattuso either as flamini is much more suited that role...

and may i ask you why you mentioned nocerino in the first place? cause, if im not mistaken, he doesnt fit the role of a lcm nor does he have the characteristics of the player were looking for, but would rather serve as an alternative to van bommel, ambro, gattuso etc...
in my understanding were looking for a player with a good technique and playmaking qualities in addition to well-enough defensive attributes... and nocerino, well, just doesnt fit the bill

Last edited by vu on Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

vu
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:41 pm

how hard is it to stay in your own section when you have nothing good to say?
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:44 pm

Forza Rossoneri wrote:This latest Mr. X rumour should please you Arquitecto...

http://www.ilmilanista.it/notizie/calciomercato-milan/9773/calciomercato-il-milan-sulle-tracce-di-eriksen.html

Thanks for the update FR.

It great that some interest has been made but I would like some substance to the story as it will take quite a lot to bring Eriksen in since he is Ajax's star. Lets hope he will be the Mr.X as I rate him above most of our targets.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:47 pm

sciacca wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:Thank you Dostoevsky, Giancarlo, macphisto and our new but knowledgeable poster; Forza Rossoneri for saving my thread from the annoying grasp of Sciacca and Crointer.

Annoying Grasp? Sure then make us look like the bad guys and them the victims. I came here only because yet again, I was provoked. No surprise. When in fact we were refereed as trolls, and I clearly said I'm not. So this topic was already off topic when I came here. Then ofcourse this exceeds when your buddy Giancarlo goes ahead and insults my club, which had nothing to do with any of our discussions. I don't take to kind to people who insult my club, I have no insulted Milan or made any hatred statements to your club, because I don't do that. That's a troll. So instead of making us annoying the annoying people, please refer to your Milan friends first.

Easy there Sciacca as my comment was rather light-hearted and tongue and cheek as otherwise I would directly tell both of you to GTFO.

Giancarlo? From what I hear he is the hothead (and fadi) of the Milan section and has been involved with a Milan-Juve conflict if I remember, which means you don't need to be offended as this is also considering Milan and Juve are rivals after all.

I applaud your control that you have shown in not insulting our Milan but I don't think you can expect an apology from the otherwise passionate fans in this section who do have a hot head. Leave it man.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RSA_MILAN4LIFE Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:59 pm

Guys dontyou think we should get both Ganso AND Lamela? Move Prince or Gattuso into the mid alongside MVB? And maybe start Zambro over Taiwo for defence?

RSA_MILAN4LIFE
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:32 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
sciacca wrote:

Easy there Sciacca as my comment was rather light-hearted and tongue and cheek as otherwise I would directly tell both of you to GTFO.

Giancarlo? From what I hear he is the hothead (and fadi) of the Milan section and has been involved with a Milan-Juve conflict if I remember, which means you don't need to be offended as this is also considering Milan and Juve are rivals after all.

I applaud your control that you have shown in not insulting our Milan but I don't think you can expect an apology from the otherwise passionate fans in this section who do have a hot head. Leave it man.

I'am 'easy', that's how I speak. You know that... lol. I know everything about Giancarlo, and I don't care if he has a history with conflicts. It has nothing to do with being offended, it has to do with being disrespected. Now ofcourse if we were having a discussion about both clubs then I would be fine with it, because he is right however when we have nothing to do with Juventus in these discussions, he goes ahead and insults my club, and most of you know, I don't take to kind to those people. I don't need an apology, I don't need anything. Any of you's can call me all you want, a troll or what not, but you are all false. I come here to give my opinions, to debate as I have the right to do. If you don't agree, I can careless. As long as I'm not breaking forum rules then everything is valid. As Liam stated before, this is a global forum, so you should expect other members to come. I do this with every Serie A section, and I'm not going to stop, just because some of you hate it. That's not my problem, it's theirs. If I'm not mistaken, MTD said it himself he was doing this for 'fun', right there to provoke me. Giancarlo is insulting my club, yet again, me having to the to defend the passion I have for my own club. Keep insulting my club, my life, my members, my posts. I won't stop me from coming here. If you want this section to be done properly, then I want is to be able to debate properly, and people being able to respond to the arguments stated instead of going off topic. By the way, don't expect any apologies by me, because I sure am not at fault for anything here, nor have I done anything wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:41 pm

TetraHydroC 10 wrote:Ok guy seriously this whole back and fourth needs to stop. Everyone is guilty because once the "arguments" have settled one and or both of you feel the need to mention someones names in a post. We have already agreed that others have the right to post here as long as they stay on topic. If you happen to be a Milan fan and see a post you don't like feel free to ignore it. Once you respond there is a domino effect which causes most of us to scroll through tons oh BS. If somebody goes off topic and you respond you are only adding to the problem.

Finally, someone with some logic sense. Exactly. Look, I will say now, I'm not any better for responding. But that is due to the provocation, my name being mentioned and the insults thrown around. I stay on topic, once I'm provoked, I feel the right about defending myself and the honor of my own club. Each time I come here, I stick on topic, but then some of you disagree, go off topic and insult. The blame goes to them, not to me.
:coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:46 pm

The reality is here you are overly sensitive. I posted a criticism of Juventus. I really don't want to continue this in here. If you want, send me a private message and we can discuss this further over that. I stand by all my statements as relevant and factual. Provocation? Sometimes you need to exercise some self-restraint. I could very well raise a ton of problems in the Juventus forum, but I'm not going to do that. It's called self restraint. In life you can't respond to every jibe that people throw at you, even if its related to matters of the heart.

And as I said, lets get this back to the subject.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:56 pm

Giancarlo wrote:The reality is here you are overly sensitive. I posted a criticism of Juventus. I really don't want to continue this in here. If you want, send me a private message and we can discuss this further over that. I stand by all my statements as relevant and factual. Provocation? Sometimes you need to exercise some self-restraint. I could very well raise a ton of problems in the Juventus forum, but I'm not going to do that. It's called self restraint. In life you can't respond to every jibe that people throw at you, even if its related to matters of the heart.

And as I said, lets get this back to the subject.

Sensitive has nothing to do with this, how would you feel If I go around your section now and I start saying I hate Milan, and etc...? How would you like if I go around and start insulting your members? It's not right, and I don't do that. That's called respect, something you lack. You posting criticism of Juventus when it has nothing to do with anything, is called be a troll, going off topic and incapable of debating by going off topic. Oh that's right, take my idea, of the private message... When I said that from the beginning and yet you continued. :coffee:

As relevant eh? Please explain to me what Juventus has to do with any thing about what we have been talking about this whole time. You went on from mentioning me being a troll, which is provoking by the way, because that is false. Then provoking me yet again about insulting Juventus. I don't care if your right, I admitted before we are poor as of now, everyone knows that. But the whole point here is, your provocation does not justify your actions by any means.

Thanks for admitting that you are truly then a troll. Not only did you admit that you 'can't respond' to every argument, you basically said you can go off topic and say what you want and in this case insulting my club. Great to hear, next time think of yourself before claiming I and Crointer are some sort of trolls. You're basically contradicting yourself.

Am I saying there's anything wrong with the Milan section? No. However every section has it's little problems. I never claimed my section was perfect. I never said anything wrong about this section. I'm just mentioned certain individuals who just don't know how to debate and infact are the true trolls. Including yourself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:01 pm

More meaningless banter. I'm not a troll. I never admitted that. But I have a right to criticize other teams, even in here. Stop with the false claims about me. My actions? I stand by every single one of them. I never contradicted myself either. You both are indeed trolls.

This is why we really need a moderator in here, so you and Crointer can't throw rotten eggs at the members in here. You're about as a two faced as the joker. You claim to be all innocent, but you have different motives. In my book you deserve what I said to you!

Have a good day! And I realize you will require the last word here, as is this case with any troll. But I won't be listening to you!
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:06 pm

Giancarlo wrote:More meaningless banter. I'm not a troll. I never admitted that. But I have a right to criticize other teams, even in here. Stop with the false claims about me. My actions? I stand by every single one of them. I never contradicted myself either. You both are indeed trolls.

Please explain to me what gives you the right to bash Juventus in this very thread. What gave you the idea to do it in the first place? What does this topic have to do with anything about Juventus? So according to your theory then, I have the right to say what ever I want about Milan? Anywhere? Even here? You sure about that? In that case, then I would actually be trolling, but guess what I haven't and I won't.

Keep standing by your actions, you can proclaim what you want. You are a troll. You said it yourself once again, claiming these actions are justified according to your meaningless theory. Stick by them, I can careless, all I know is that you contradicted yourself. Agree or don't agree, I know I'm right, plain and simple.

Okay, according to you I'm a troll. Please explain to me how. This I would love to hear. While your at it, please explain to me how I even broke any forum rules, because truly trolling is a rule.

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:08 pm

See I win. Smile He needed the last word, as a troll that he is. He posts in here only to get people riled up and involved in huge arguments. And please, 850+ posts in 6 days... wow. That's fits into trolling just fine. I'm right, and I've never been wrong here. I never contradicted myself. Smile I win this one, once again. Smile You're not only shortsighted, but you're arrogant too.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:12 pm

Giancarlo wrote:See I win. Smile He needed the last word, as a troll that he is. He posts in here only to get people riled up and involved in huge arguments. And please, 850+ posts in 6 days... wow. That's fits into trolling just fine. I'm right, and I've never been wrong here. I never contradicted myself. Smile I win this one, once again. Smile You're not only shortsighted, but you're arrogant too.

Oh is that so? First off most of my posts come from the Roma section, Juve and the Global. Not the Milan section. If admins don't mind sharing the logs, I would be glad to show you. By the way you mentioning you won? What does winning have to do with this? Nobody is a winner, nobody is a loser. This is what I mean, provoking and claiming none sense. Look, yet again you are ignoring every argument, and keep doing it, just shows how sad you are I guess. Oh and trust me, I got all the quotes, you are contradicting yourself, time and time again. You are the troll, so stop claiming your the victim, which in reality your not.

Arrogant? Yes I'm arrogant. I admitted that in that past. That's my personality. Whats your point? I'm Sicilian, I speak this way.

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:14 pm

Giancarlo wrote:See I win. Smile He needed the last word, as a troll that he is. He posts in here only to get people riled up and involved in huge arguments. And please, 850+ posts in 6 days... wow. That's fits into trolling just fine. I'm right, and I've never been wrong here. I never contradicted myself. Smile I win this one, once again. Smile You're not only shortsighted, but you're arrogant too.

ah u r the guy on goal.com who calls juve a mid table team..probably u and 'Vijay from Trinidad' are the biggest juve haters !!!
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:17 pm

Surag.Blueguy wrote:

ah u r the guy on goal.com who calls juve a mid table team..probably u and 'Vijay from Trinidad' are the biggest juve haters !!!

That dosen't matter, it's besides the point. It's his opinion and views. This has nothing to do with this discussion except he has to say bad things about Juve while it had nothing to do with this topic which is pathetic from his part.

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:19 pm

well i have seen quite a few juve haters on goal.com and probably goal.com viewers under the name 'giancarlo frm italy' and 'vijay frm trinidad' hate juve the most !!!
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:21 pm

LOL why im in mentioned now?

I never said one bad thing about Milan in here, i think....
And about me and Brigate "fighting" its just a joke ffs, we do it since I came out with coffee guy and he tried to steal it :coffee:
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:22 pm

Surag.Blueguy wrote:well i have seen quite a few juve haters on goal.com and probably goal.com viewers under the name 'giancarlo frm italy' and 'vijay frm trinidad' hate juve the most !!!

Surag, that has nothing to do with anything. Let him hate Juve, I don't care about that. He has every right to do so. I hate Inter for example. So let it be that way. I care about him claiming that I'm some sort of troll when he is the real one. That's it and that's all. Your not making things any better for yourself lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:23 pm

CroInter wrote:LOL why im in mentioned now?

I never said one bad thing about Milan in here, i think....
And about me and Brigate "fighting" its just a joke ffs, we do it since I came out with coffee guy and he tried to steal it :coffee:

Crointer, you've been here this whole time. Please confirm that I've not insulted or said anything wrong about Milan. Giancarlo is claiming none sense and calling us trolls when all of this is none sense for crying out loud. Me and you have not broken any rules and have every right to share our opinions, debates and posts here...

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:25 pm

sciacca wrote:
Surag.Blueguy wrote:well i have seen quite a few juve haters on goal.com and probably goal.com viewers under the name 'giancarlo frm italy' and 'vijay frm trinidad' hate juve the most !!!

Surag, that has nothing to do with anything. Let him hate Juve, I don't care about that. He has every right to do so. I hate Inter for example. So let it be that way. I care about him claiming that I'm some sort of troll when he is the real one. That's it and that's all. Your not making things any better for yourself lol.
i posted my comment coz i recognize some users here who post comments on goal.com !!!whats the prob with u ??
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:28 pm

Surag.Blueguy wrote:
sciacca wrote:

i posted my comment coz i recognize some users here who post comments on goal.com !!!whats the prob with u ??

There is no problem you are just turning this to another dilemma. This has nothing to do with him hating Juve. We all know that. This has to do with me and Crointer justifying our points. :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum