Arquitecto
20 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

What Mr.X Really Will Be - Page 5 Empty Re: What Mr.X Really Will Be

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:28 pm

Surag.Blueguy wrote:
sciacca wrote:
Surag.Blueguy wrote:well i have seen quite a few juve haters on goal.com and probably goal.com viewers under the name 'giancarlo frm italy' and 'vijay frm trinidad' hate juve the most !!!

Surag, that has nothing to do with anything. Let him hate Juve, I don't care about that. He has every right to do so. I hate Inter for example. So let it be that way. I care about him claiming that I'm some sort of troll when he is the real one. That's it and that's all. Your not making things any better for yourself lol.
i posted my comment coz i recognize some users here who post comments on goal.com !!!whats the prob with u ??

There is no problem you are just turning this to another dilemma. This has nothing to do with him hating Juve. We all know that. This has to do with me and Crointer justifying our points. :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:31 pm

Justifying what points? LMAO. You don't have any points. You just come in here to post nonsense.

Yes I'm sad... lmao. I'm not the one with close to 900 posts.

I guess people have the habit of projecting their problems onto others as you're doing.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:32 pm

sciacca wrote:
Surag.Blueguy wrote:
sciacca wrote:
Surag.Blueguy wrote:well i have seen quite a few juve haters on goal.com and probably goal.com viewers under the name 'giancarlo frm italy' and 'vijay frm trinidad' hate juve the most !!!

Surag, that has nothing to do with anything. Let him hate Juve, I don't care about that. He has every right to do so. I hate Inter for example. So let it be that way. I care about him claiming that I'm some sort of troll when he is the real one. That's it and that's all. Your not making things any better for yourself lol.
i posted my comment coz i recognize some users here who post comments on goal.com !!!whats the prob with u ??

There is no problem you are just turning this to another dilemma. This has nothing to do with him hating Juve. We all know that. This has to do with me and Crointer justifying our points. :coffee:

well i think i made a mistake by coming here and posting my comment here i guess !!!one advice to u mate ..pls dont overreact !!!(no offense) Surprised
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:33 pm

sciacca wrote:
CroInter wrote:LOL why im in mentioned now?

I never said one bad thing about Milan in here, i think....
And about me and Brigate "fighting" its just a joke ffs, we do it since I came out with coffee guy and he tried to steal it :coffee:

Crointer, you've been here this whole time. Please confirm that I've not insulted or said anything wrong about Milan. Giancarlo is claiming none sense and calling us trolls when all of this is none sense for crying out loud. Me and you have not broken any rules and have every right to share our opinions, debates and posts here...

Trust me if either one of us made an insult to Milan, they would go to McLewis and What Mr.X Really Will Be - Page 5 Mama again about it, and we would get warnings and banned if needed.

They hate us Sciacca coz they cant touch us :coffee: kidding ffs
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:35 pm

Giancarlo wrote:Justifying what points? LMAO. You don't have any points. You just come in here to post nonsense.

I guess people have the habit of projecting their problems onto others as you're doing.

You see this is what I mean, instead of actually responding to my points. You go ahead and state utter none sense. Unlike the 'sad' comment I stated, I went beyond that. I said my other points. You keep ignoring them which is not a surprise

Surag.Blueguy wrote:
sciacca wrote:
Surag.Blueguy wrote:
sciacca wrote:

well i think i made a mistake by coming here and posting my comment here i guess !!!one advice to u mate ..pls dont overreact !!!(no offense) Surprised

You don't know the story that's why.
:coffee:

Last edited by sciacca on Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:35 pm

Ok enough.

CroInter.....this is M-I-L-A-N's board.....They can say as they please about Inter or any other club...

If your express reason for posting here is to "defend" Inter, then you need to post somewhere else. If you're not talking AC Milan football, then you need to take that crap somewhere else....

Period...

As for you, Sciacca.....I've read about 7 pages of you snapping at everything with even a remote twinge of negativity towards you are Juve.

You need to learn to shrug that stuff off man. Your hyper-sensitivity is ruining potentially good conversations.

If you have a problem with a particular poster, you sort that stuff out in a PM or you come to me or the other Admins, but DON'T derail threads....I warned you before about that and i'm warning you again. There won't be a third.

I resisted the urge to close this thread multiple times, but seeing as many of you have done such a great job trying to stay on topic, I will keep it open.

But no more trolling, no more insults. I will be personally monitoring this thread.

Carry on, boys...
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:37 pm

sciacca wrote:
Giancarlo wrote:Justifying what points? LMAO. You don't have any points. You just come in here to post nonsense.

You see this is what I mean, instead of actually responding to my points. You go ahead and state utter none sense. Unlike the 'sad' comment I stated, I went beyond that. I said my other points. You keep ignoring them which is not a surprise

Surag.Blueguy wrote:
sciacca wrote:
Surag.Blueguy wrote:
sciacca wrote:

i dont want even know the story..its just that u r overreacting to my comments !!!no wonder u hav close to a 1000 posts...
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:38 pm

CroInter wrote:
sciacca wrote:
CroInter wrote:LOL why im in mentioned now?

I never said one bad thing about Milan in here, i think....
And about me and Brigate "fighting" its just a joke ffs, we do it since I came out with coffee guy and he tried to steal it :coffee:

Crointer, you've been here this whole time. Please confirm that I've not insulted or said anything wrong about Milan. Giancarlo is claiming none sense and calling us trolls when all of this is none sense for crying out loud. Me and you have not broken any rules and have every right to share our opinions, debates and posts here...

Trust me if either one of us made an insult to Milan, they would go to McLewis and What Mr.X Really Will Be - Page 5 Mama again about it, and we would get warnings and banned if needed.

They hate us Sciacca coz they cant touch us :coffee: kidding ffs

Let them complain and hate I guess. They can't ban us for the fact that we have no broken any forum rules. We have no trolled. We have not insulted. We have every right to post here, we have every right to agree or disagree, we have every right debate and give our points. It's to bad when they can't face the fact of truth, they go on and provoke you and insult instead of responding properly :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:39 pm

Surag.Blueguy wrote:
sciacca wrote:

Surag.Blueguy wrote:
sciacca wrote:
Surag.Blueguy wrote:
sciacca wrote:

i dont want even know the story..its just that u r overreacting to my comments !!!no wonder u hav close to a 1000 posts...

Surag? What are you talking about? 650 posts all come from Juventus section and others and 200 come from the Milan Section. If admins are willing to share the logs, I'd be glad for that to happen. If you have nothing else to say, then stay out of it thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:41 pm

While neither of you have broken forum rules...

You've added ZERO to the conversation in this thread...

I'm still not hearing anything from either you about Mr. X....
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:43 pm

McLewis wrote:While neither of you have broken forum rules...

Go to page 2. I was provoked and it was already off topic when I came here. I was refereed as a troll and not only that, we went from even insulting Juventus which had nothing to do with this topic or anything related to what we were even talking about... I don't take to kind to people who do that. Which I, have not insulted their club by any means.

Last edited by sciacca on Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:43 pm

McLewis wrote:Ok enough.

CroInter.....this is M-I-L-A-N's board.....They can say as they please about Inter or any other club...

If your express reason for posting here is to "defend" Inter, then you need to post somewhere else. If you're not talking AC Milan football, then you need to take that crap somewhere else....

Period...

If i read someone shits on Inter here or anywhere else i will defend Inter, so far i have not read such a thing on Milan board, if it happens i will defend Inter, i dont care its Milan section, this is not Milan only forums.
Are you telling me if i read a retarded comment in here like e.g. "Inter merda, they only won in last years coz Moratti made Calciopoli" and i cant reply to that? Well guess what i will, if you ban me for it so be it.

Period...
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:44 pm

i cant understand y u dragging me into this whole thing !!!thing is that u shudnt hav responded to my comment and neither it was intended to u..and for god's sake i dont wanna even know what crap fights u hav with others..calm urself down mate !!
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:45 pm

CroInter wrote:
McLewis wrote:Ok enough.

Period...

If i read someone shits on Inter here or anywhere else i will defend Inter, so far i have not read such a thing on Milan board, if it happens i will defend Inter, i dont care its Milan section, this is not Milan only forums.
Are you telling me if i read a retarded comment in here like e.g. "Inter merda, they only won in last years coz Moratti made Calciopoli" and i cant reply to that? Well guess what i will, if you ban me for it so be it.

Period...

I completely agree. How do you think I should react when people go on and call us trolls which is false and go on to insult our clubs when we have not done anything to do such a thing or have never done in the past lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:47 pm

Surag.Blueguy wrote:i cant understand y u dragging me into this whole thing !!!thing is that u shudnt hav responded to my comment and neither it was intended to u..and for god's sake i dont wanna even know what crap fights u hav with others..calm urself down mate !!

Wait what? How am I dragging you in LOL? I'm telling you to stay out of it... And I'am calm, you should calm down because I'm not saying anything wrong about you...

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:51 pm

sciacca wrote:
Surag.Blueguy wrote:i cant understand y u dragging me into this whole thing !!!thing is that u shudnt hav responded to my comment and neither it was intended to u..and for god's sake i dont wanna even know what crap fights u hav with others..calm urself down mate !!

Wait what? How am I dragging you in LOL? I'm telling you to stay out of it... And I'am calm, you should calm down because I'm not saying anything wrong about you...
where am i in it to stay out of it ???a few days ago a saw a goal.com user who posts comments on goal.com registered on to goallegacy who i recognized and i immediately posted a reply to him..as a goal.com viewer i have seen this giancarlo guy posting many juve hate comments and when i saw him here ,i posted a reply..whats wrong in that !?!?its ur stupid reaction tahts causing me to respond over and over again !!
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:52 pm

Still not seeing anything about Mr. X here... I guess they have no intention of discussing that.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:54 pm

Still not seeing anything from you 3 about Mr. X....

Lemme show you.....it's really simple....

I think Ganso is Milan's Mr. X.

He's got the requisite vision, pace, and shoot ability to take Milan to the next level. He's simply a better player than say a Lamela, who we may most likely get if we can beat Napoli to him.

McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:56 pm

McLewis wrote:Still not seeing anything from you 3 about Mr. X....

He's got the requisite vision, pace, and shoot ability to take Milan to the next level. He's simply a better player than say a Lamela, who we may most likely get if we can beat Napoli to him.

wait !!!he is not 183 cm ..and he is a natural tq..and he is way overpriced which may be out of milan's reach !!!
i hope i dont get banned for posting this !!!
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:58 pm

Um I wouldn't go completely on what Allegri said about his height and such. Those things can be a smoke screen for who we are really trying to sign.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:03 pm

Surag.Blueguy wrote:
McLewis wrote:Still not seeing anything from you 3 about Mr. X....

wait !!!he is not 183 cm ..and he is a natural tq..and he is way overpriced which may be out of milan's reach !!!
i hope i dont get banned for posting this !!!
didnt allegri first say he was from abroad and just now he said he was from serie a?lol,dont believe much in what they are saying.

ganso is 1.84,and can play as a lcm.overpriced?were talking about galliani here. :coffee:

What Mr.X Really Will Be - Page 5 Mj_deal_with_it
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by milanmaldini Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 pm

sciacca wrote:
McLewis wrote:While neither of you have broken forum rules...

Go to page 2. I was provoked and it was already off topic when I came here. I was refereed as a troll and not only that, we went from even insulting Juventus which had nothing to do with this topic or anything related to what we were even talking about... I don't take to kind to people who do that. Which I, have not insulted their club by any means.

Get over it. Oh no someone called me a troll on the internet. I must defend my honor!!!! GET OVER IT AND STOP BEING A BABY.

milanmaldini
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:30 pm

not trying to troll here,but i really dont see how juve fans can get offended when someone call them mediocre,thats just a fact,they are a midtable team now......
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:53 pm

Ganso wrote:not trying to troll here,but i really dont see how juve fans can get offended when someone call them mediocre,thats just a fact,they are a midtable team now......

Kudos mate hahahahaha

And does anyone think that Hernanes could be Mr. X he fits the bill pretty well.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:01 pm

hes not a lefty though
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:03 pm

Ganso wrote:not trying to troll here,but i really dont see how juve fans can get offended when someone call them mediocre,thats just a fact,they are a midtable team now......

Wait what? Who is offended? There's a difference between respect and being offending. I never claimed I was offended. It's his opinion not mine, I don't know how many times I've said it already. I even admitted they were poor, that's besides the point. The whole point is, we discuss about one matter, but then he decides to ignore that and insult Juventus instead. If you don't know what your saying, then I suggest you reread the post before claiming such assumptions which are not true. I don't know how most of you react if I did that...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum