20 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

What Mr.X Really Will Be - Page 2 Empty Re: What Mr.X Really Will Be

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:51 am

Giancarlo wrote:
Brigate Rossonere wrote:
CroInter wrote:
Serious q though, why do some Milan fans have Inter related avatars and sigs?

I dont think there is one Inter fan with vice versa....

Serious q though, why do you post in Milan section?

I dont think there is one Milan fan with vice versa....

Because their forums are dead... or boring. They need to troll in the Milan forum. It has to do with a certain personality type here. We have a better team then both Inter and Juventus.

But hey, we don't settle for mediocrity!

If your refering to me or Crointer as trolls, then go to bed. Oh and I forgot to mention, don't bring up the Abate debate, that already brought more problems then it needs to be now.

For the last time.

Abate is not the best RB in Italy, however he deserves a spot in the national team. Plain and simple. If you want to debate about, then PM in stead. Thanks.

Last edited by sciacca on Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:56 am

sciacca wrote:If your refering to me or Crointer as trolls, then go to bed.

Your postcount proves our argument.
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:56 am

sciacca wrote:

If your refering to me or Crointer as trolls, then go to bed.

Speak for yourself.

You have these high hopes for your team. Be prepared for another summer of failure. No Inler for you. Smile

You go to bed. Please. 800+ posts in what? 3 days? Seriously?

Abate is not the best RB in Italy, however he deserves a spot in the national team. Plain and simple. If you want to debate about, then PM in stead. Thanks.

Absolutely false. He's better than both Cassani and Maggio.

Please go to the Juve forum. We need a moderator in here ASAP. These guys need to stop this.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:02 am

I think that the relevance of this thread dissipated long ago. Sleep

:arrow: Let's get back to the real discussions. Nobody's going to change anyone's mind at all!
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:04 am

I apologize for not coming back sooner and setting the record straight.

Anyways, yes back to the topic. I really hope Mr X is Ganso... because we really need to link up our midfield to the attack better... Boateng is good, but should be in midfield.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:06 am

The Juventus forums aren't dead, there are just far too many threads which means that instead of a manageable series of coherent debates on the same topic there are posts worthy of discussion or notice which are quickly lost as they drop down the board.

Our board is being kept alive by Mr X currently, it's transfer season and boards have excuses for being dead at the moment anyway.

I post in the Inter section when I have something to say, I'll post in the Roma board when the season kicks up again and I'd post regularly in the Juventus boards if comments weren't practically ignored due to the bombardment of threads.

Anyway who enters here with a genuine interest in our team should be treated as a guest. If they're being off-topic then it's fine to redirect them, however being consumed in an irrelevant conversation with them doesn't help anyone. My off-topic posts shouldn't be OK here and useless in the Barcelona section, we moved this community as a whole for a reason. To keep the quality of all the boards together and we don't want people leaving because of arguments which don't even relate to football.

Modify: Thank you Forza Rossoneri.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:08 am

Brigate Rossonere wrote:

It does really? Please quote each and every post I have that are troll posts before you speak anyways. I don't troll. I post that's all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:09 am

sciacca wrote:
Brigate Rossonere wrote:

It does really? Please quote each and every post I have that are troll posts before you speak anyways. I don't troll. I post that's all.

Any one will tell you otherwise.

I can't believe you say that with a straight face. Why... why... why? I'm sorry for taking this off topic. But I must know why do you post in here? Is it because of the massive quality difference between our two teams?

That's not our fault. Blame Marotta.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:11 am

Giancarlo wrote:
sciacca wrote:

If your refering to me or Crointer as trolls, then go to bed.

Speak for yourself.

You have these high hopes for your team. Be prepared for another summer of failure. No Inler for you. Smile

You go to bed. Please. 800+ posts in what? 3 days? Seriously?

Absolutely false. He's better than both Cassani and Maggio.

Please go to the Juve forum. We need a moderator in here ASAP. These guys need to stop this.

And here we have it. A troll. You see Brigate. I don't go around and insult your club. Never have I insulted Milan at any means necessary. I've never stated anything about hating them aswell. But you see, this is a troll. This is a person who goes around and instead of being on topic on the current argument, he goes around and insults Juve. Just shows he can't debate.

Whats your point? I had 8000 posts in the other forum. Yet again, thats a troll.

Need to stop what? Your the one who provoked me in the first place. I said stop the Abate debate, PM me if you want to discuss.

Last edited by sciacca on Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:11 am

sciacca wrote:

Need to stop what? Your the one who provoked me in the first place.

Ever heard of restraint?

I guess not.

I'm done here.

By the way, I'm not insulting Juve. I'm stating plain and simple fact. Juve is not in good shape.

Last edited by Giancarlo on Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:13 am

Giancarlo wrote:
sciacca wrote:
Brigate Rossonere wrote:

Any one will tell you otherwise.

I can't believe you say that with a straight face. Why... why... why? I'm sorry for taking this off topic. But I must know why do you post in here? Is it because of the massive quality difference between our two teams?

That's not our fault. Blame Marotta.

For your own information, I post in every section withen Serie A clubs. So I don't get your point here. But yet again you insult my club. Great to hear, who the real person is. No valid argument's but none sense coming out of your mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:15 am

sciacca wrote:
For your own information, I post in every section withen Serie A clubs. So I don't get your point here. But yet again you insult my club. Great to hear, who the real person is. No valid argument's but none sense coming out of your mouth.

There is no nonsense. I'm stating plain and simple fact about the team. What I think about Juventus. Juventus is in really bad shape right now. Pazienza instead of Inler is one of those examples. Inler is a Napoli player. Look, I have nothing else to say to you.

You're uber-sensitive.

I didn't insult Juve. Calling your team stupid or gay would be an insult. I don't think that way. I had a valid criticism.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:17 am

[quote="Giancarlo"]
sciacca wrote:

By the way, I'm not insulting Juve. I'm stating plain and simple fact. Juve is not in good shape.

Oh I see, so your claiming this why? What does this have to do with anything? Have I said anything about Milan? Have I said that I hated them? Have I said they are the best? Have I said anything to acutally claim that Juve are at a bad state? You don't need to tell me. I know they are. So stop being a clown, answer to the arguments properly and to the point, and stop acting like a troll. And then you claim we are trolls, when in reality you are condradicting yourself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:18 am

Fair Enough. I guess I'm off topic here. If you wish to continue this, send me a PM.

I'm not being a clown. Now you're insulting me and should be suspended for that from here. You are a troll. Plain and simple.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:19 am

Giancarlo wrote:
sciacca wrote:

There is no nonsense. I'm stating plain and simple fact about the team. What I think about Juventus. Juventus is in really bad shape right now. Pazienza instead of Inler is one of those examples. Inler is a Napoli player. Look, I have nothing else to say to you.

You're uber-sensitive.

I didn't insult Juve. Calling your team stupid or gay would be an insult. I don't think that way. I had a valid criticism.

BUT WHAT ON EARTH DOES JUVENTUS HAVE TO DO WITH ANY OF THIS? WE WENT FROM THIS TOPIC, TO YOU CLAIMING IM A TROLL, THEN TO ABATE, AND NOW TO JUVENTUS?

I simply don't understand your whole logic here.

All your doing is going off topic. Trying insult my club for no reason at all. I don't do that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:20 am

This guy... you're being hypocritical. I'm going to say that right now. You don't think by posting here, insulting me, patronizing the rest of the Milan fans is not insulting Milan? You can't be serious.

GO TO BED AND GO AWAY PLEASE.

Last edited by Giancarlo on Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:20 am

Giancarlo wrote:Fair Enough. I guess I'm off topic here. If you wish to continue this, send me a PM.

I'm not being a clown. Now you're insulting me and should be suspended for that from here. You are a troll. Plain and simple.

lol? Please tell me in the forum rules where me calling you a clown is against the rules? It ain't even a swear word. I'm claiming that you are being ridiculous and you can't debate properly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:21 am

sciacca wrote:
Giancarlo wrote:Fair Enough. I guess I'm off topic here. If you wish to continue this, send me a PM.

lol? Please tell me in the forum rules where me calling you a clown is against the rules? It ain't even a swear word. I'm claiming that you are being ridiculous and you can't debate properly.

It's an insult. Are you really this incapable of listening to others? I've never seen you debate properly. You just insult, patronize and post nonsense.

Explains the post count. Putting you on my ignore list (if that feature is available).

Ciao.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:22 am

Giancarlo wrote:This guy... you're about the biggest hypocrite on these forums. I'm going to say that right now. You don't think by posting here, insulting me, patronizing the rest of the Milan fans is not insulting Milan? You can't be serious.

GO TO BED AND GO AWAY PLEASE.

Oh and calling me a hypocrite makes you better then? Yet again contradicting yourself. You can say what you want. I ain't here to be your friend. I'm here to debate, but knowing you I guess that's impossible, because all you do is twist everything around and don't even answer any arguments I say and go ahead insult my club which has nothing to do wit this.

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:22 am

Getting the last word in this argument is not going to change anyone's view of you. Being the one with the sense to not post in this thread unless it is directly related to Arquitecto's topic for discussion will prove more than your words will at this point.

We don't need a third thread ruined and no one wants or expects explanations. Some silence would be lovely though.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:24 am

Alrightie back to Mr X then...

Who thinks it will be a LCM or an CAM? That's the big question... I've heard an LCM referred to more, but my biggest concern is primarily in the attacking midfield position... we don't really have a real CAM... besides the 35 year old Clarence Seedorf and he doesn't play that position well anymore.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:24 am

Giancarlo wrote:
sciacca wrote:

It's an insult. Are you really this incapable of listening to others? I've never seen you debate properly. You just insult, patronize and post nonsense.

Explains the post count. Putting you on my ignore list (if that feature is available).

Ciao.

Is that so. So then why am I not banned? BECAUSE I HAVE NO INSULTED, NOR HAVE I BROKE ANY RULES. Calling you a clown, is not an insult, if it is, then your too sensitive in my opinion.

Please prove to me where I directly insult any members on here.

The post count, is mostly based with Juve section, Roma, Global, Euro, Milan and Music. So yet again, whats your point.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:26 am

dostoevsky wrote:Getting the last word in this argument is not going to change anyone's view of you. Being the one with the sense to not post in this thread unless it is directly related to Arquitecto's topic for discussion will prove more than your words will at this point.

We don't need a third thread ruined and no one wants or expects explanations. Some silence would be lovely though.

Dos what do you expect? When you have someone provoking you and insulting my club, when I, AND YOU KNOW THAT, I have never insulted your club nor have I ever insulted any members directly. Going off topic and claiming all this none sense right infront of your face...

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:26 am

Can we get back to the topic please?
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:28 am

Giancarlo wrote:Can we get back to the topic please?

Hmm I dunno, can we? Why did you go off topic before then? Insulting Juve for no reason?

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:28 am

Ganso is the ideal LCM. I really wouldn't accept any less than Ganso now that there's so much hype around our directors and agents in South America.

Also, I'd be fairly annoyed if he came in January. As Thiago Silva said, now is the time!
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum: