Great Leader Sprucenuce
Brigate Rossonere
Arquitecto
20 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

What Mr.X Really Will Be Empty What Mr.X Really Will Be

Post by Arquitecto Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:23 am

No, this is not a thread which gives speculation on which side of the buttocks Mr.X's mole will be or his bathing habits.
I can see the general wariness in the forum on our board directors and Max teasing us to death on who our big signing will be. Since as a Milan poster it is my job almost to gives clues, I do want to make some things clear on Mr.X's identity as there seems to be much confusion.

We have Fabregas, Hamsik, Pastore and more.

Keep in mind the signing is according to Max's preference for his silk'n steel formation as he has mentioned time and time again that he is NOT looking for a regista, trequarista or a playmaker in any form.

Maybe all of you have heard the word Mez'zala being thrown around?

To clear it up, A mezzalla is a box-to-box midfielder. A player who possesses the stamina and endurance to make runs from each box. A player who has both defensive skills along with attacking that complaments his strength and pace. So the Mr.X will not be in the form of Fabregas, Pastore, Hamsik or any other incredibly technical (but frail) playmakers. The Mezzalla compares to players like Steven Gerrard, Lampard, Boateng, and Wilshere. See the type of player I am describing?

The difference is it will be someone who is versatile enough for play as an LCM and not an LM.

So, schwiensteiger? Lamela? Witsel? or whoever else fits the description of the bizzare details given by Allegri and Adriano?

But do keep in mind for your respective attempts to solve the clue and notice the type of player needed as Allegri spots and prefers.

As for the clues to the players appearance etc... it might just be trolling. Who knows?
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

What Mr.X Really Will Be Empty Re: What Mr.X Really Will Be

Post by Brigate Rossonere Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:14 pm

Oh Milan, I love you.

Look at how many Mr X. threads there are and the question "is there even a Mr X?" still cannot be answered...

How many other clubs do this? Hehehe we are all getting trolled so hard we don't even realize it.
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:16 pm

Arquitecto wrote:No, this is not a thread which gives speculation on which side of the buttocks Mr.X's mole will be or his bathing habits.

I dont know what this has to do with me or my bathing habits. I usually have a rubber ducky with a tiny Newcastle shirt by my side btw Wink
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:17 pm

Brigate Rossonere wrote:Oh Milan, I love you.

Look at how many Mr X. threads there are and the question "is there even a Mr X?" still cannot be answered...

How many other clubs do this? Hehehe we are all getting trolled so hard we don't even realize it.

Is Galliani or Alliegri drinking coffee when they talk about mr.X?
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:36 pm

CroInter wrote:

I have never seen either drinking coffee. Why? (I am expecting a good joke)
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:01 pm

Brigate Rossonere wrote:
CroInter wrote:

I have never seen either drinking coffee. Why? (I am expecting a good joke)

Rekao si da vas trolaju sa tim mr.x, a sta mi radimo zadnjih 2-3 tjedna sa kavom?

A i jbg nemres mi doc i rec da ocekujes dobru salu, e pa nebus je dobio :coffee:
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:18 pm

CroInter wrote:
Rekao si da vas trolaju sa tim mr.x, a sta mi radimo zadnjih 2-3 tjedna sa kavom?

A i jbg nemres mi doc i rec da ocekujes dobru salu, e pa nebus je dobio :coffee:

Hahah kasno je u Australiji, ne mislim glavom. Still, razocaran sam. Ocekivao sam salu iako sam krivo skuzio :coffee: di ti je class?
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:40 pm

Say, buddies, could What Mr.X Really Will Be 2859867778 be the mysterious "Mr.X"?

I was thinking, granted, he's 43 years old, got brown eyes, is 0.01m tall and has no feet whatsoever, but his energy makes him a real contender for the role of Mezzala, right?

And he has EU passport the last time I checked.

What do you think?
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:46 pm

IrasMaldinista wrote:Say, buddies, could What Mr.X Really Will Be 2859867778 be the mysterious "Mr.X"?

I was thinking, granted, he's 43 years old, got brown eyes, is 0.01m tall and has no feet whatsoever, but his energy makes him a real contender for the role of Mezzala, right?

And he has EU passport the last time I checked.

What do you think?

Actually, he doesn't have an EU passport. See he originates from the forum.hr region of Europe which is under a Croatian name and seeing as Croatian is not yet in the EU he would take up a non EU spot.

I am afraid to say the only way we are signing :coffee: is if the FIGC change the one non-EU rule or if Taiwo is granted an EU passport...
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:57 pm

Sigh....

I have visited 5 threads today that have crointer and brigate in conflict.

And Crointer, The coffee guy is originally Brigate's so stop trying to plagiarise it.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:02 pm

Arquitecto wrote:Sigh....

And Crointer, The coffee guy is originally Brigate's so stop trying to plagiarise it.

No coffee guy was originally mine and i have evidence to prove it :coffee:

As for me and him fighting, he is from the south of Croatia im from north, we hate each other by default :coffee:
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:03 pm

CroInter wrote:

As for me and him fighting, he is from the south of Croatia im from north, we hate each other by default :coffee:

Evidence? I would like to see it Cro.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:04 pm

Brigate Rossonere wrote:
CroInter wrote:

Hahah kasno je u Australiji, ne mislim glavom. Still, razocaran sam. Ocekivao sam salu iako sam krivo skuzio :coffee: di ti je class?

Nastava je zavrsila sad su sam ispitu na redu :coffee:

Spin ftw :coffee:
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:16 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
CroInter wrote:

Evidence? I would like to see it Cro.

http://forums.goal.com/showthread.php?t=37662&page=8

The gif is originally from forum.hr, guess where im from?
Iv used it even before that to bump the thread that Pazzo scored but i cant think of when, now show me where brigate used it before 30.04.2011 :coffee:

Here is he whitetxting trying to provoke me for stealing my :coffee:
1st time he starts using it 24.05.2011

http://forums.goal.com/showpost.php?p=926654&postcount=204

What Mr.X Really Will Be Asdado

Need anymore evidence?

:coffee:

P.S i should really go studying for my exams and not be bothering over this shit, guess im finding any excuse just so i "cant" study Very Happy
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:57 am

CroInter wrote:

So where is that evidence? I click your links and all your 'evidence' comes up with is:

The best is yet to come

The Goal.com forums have closed. Everyone at Goal.com would like to thank our community across the globe for its support over these past few years, but it's time for us to build something new. We've got something very special planned to connect you to the football world and fans across the planet, so make sure you stick around over the coming months...

Hmmmm. Typical Interista. You could have linked any post and said it was 'evidence'.

Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:59 am

Pics dont lie :coffee:

Serious q though, why do some Milan fans have Inter related avatars and sigs?

I dont think there is one Inter fan with vice versa....
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:55 am

CroInter wrote:

Serious q though, why do you post in Milan section?

I dont think there is one Milan fan with vice versa....
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:00 pm

Brigate Rossonere wrote:
CroInter wrote:

Orly?

Ganso wrote:muntari-pepe-pandev-suazo

Brigate Rossonere wrote:

Dayumm that's one mean looking front line.

Serious now:

sneijder-eto'o-sanchez-pazzo

That is one forwardline I would not like to face. But nothing Nesta - Silva can't handle
Brigate Rossonere wrote:

I don't think you do.

Brigate Rossonere wrote:

Just some schmuck who scored two goals in the Serie B playoff last weekend. Nothing spesh.

Brigate Rossonere wrote:As soon as they get any good, I think we all know Milan will buy them off Inter Smile

Brigate Rossonere wrote:

Pirlo? Calvano?

milanista99 wrote:

Pirlo is Bresicia youth product and Calvano is 100% ours What Mr.X Really Will Be Ghelyon

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:
did he just......like....say who is Calvano?
i cant even comprehend this

also Filkor used to play for Inter and apparently he had a killer season on loan from AC
just sayin

Brigate Rossonere wrote:
My coffee guy? What Mr.X Really Will Be Kava

Brigate Rossonere wrote:

I will be waiting for this What Mr.X Really Will Be Kava

Brigate Rossonere wrote:Well Inter have 60% chance but Barca are favourites ahead of Juve. Hmm

My math fails me on this one.

Brigate Rossonere wrote:
Don't think I will miss him at all. Although I am sure the feelings of Interista won't be the same as mine...

Brigate Rossonere wrote:Haha bookseller, would be funny while it lasts (again)

milanista99 wrote:What about delaurentis?

Ganso wrote:you guys are nuts if you dont want him....give him to us then lol

Brigate Rossonere wrote:
CroInter wrote:Dobrodošao.

Brigate Rossonere wrote:Not cool. First everyone steals my coffee guy and now they put Merd- (oh yeah, CroInter had a cry and now we can't say that anymore) Inter emblem on.

Ps. Successful troll is successful? :coffee:

Brigate Rossonere wrote:More like:

What Mr.X Really Will Be Massimo-Moratti

Brigate Rossonere wrote:Man, Inter have the best youth academy in Italy bar none.

Why do they give their players away like this?

Brigate Rossonere wrote:

They milked 15 from us for Boateng, too.

Brigate Rossonere wrote:[

Well it took 7m to sign half of his contract when he was unproven still... Only now is it obvious that the price was fair.

Brigate Rossonere wrote:5-4-1

Catenaccio ftw.

dostoevsky wrote:The squad doesn't have enough natural depth to support the 4-2-3-1 currently, whilst a lot has changed since Mourinho used it so successfully in the Champions League. The loss of Balotelli as a member who could slot in anywhere across the top four, as well as Pandev's loss of form which I do not envision improving dramatically.

The first eleven is still great on paper if Sanchez is brought in, however it requires Eto'o to be stationed permanently on the left given the depth issues, with Milito continuing to play a significant role in the club's fortunes as the second choice centre-forward. Coutinho is talented, however he has been struggling for game time which suggests a lack of faith more than anything unfortunately for Inter. Inter would require not only Sanchez but another excellent winger - giving more freedom to Eto'o - and a hard-working reserve. Mata and Candreva are names I have mentioned in this discussion previously, though the Spaniard is being courted by Liverpool and is more suited to an overlapping left-back to allow him to cut inside, so this would also depend on how the fullback situation develops. Funds could be generated by selling in the over-crowded defensive midfield positions, however veterans such as Stankovic can not demand a high transfer fee.

Instead, I'd continue with the 4-3-1-2, put faith in Mariga and bring in a creative midfielder - Montolivo, Banega and Gago have been spoken of in this forum - which will simplify the transfer strategy and reduce the risk of a hole in the squad appearing at the end of August.

dostoevsky wrote:

I don't mean to be harsh, but that line up looks like Milan's 19th scudetto on a platter. In particular Inter's right flank would be torn apart on the counter with Zanetti also being pulled out of position, whilst Banega will be worked to death instead of being given the freedom to create rather than sitting in front of the defence. I haven't seen much of Hazard, however such a system would only work with midfielders with incredible work rates.

Entertaining the idea of the 4-2-2-2 though, at least in theory, did you bench Cambiasso out of loyalty to Zanetti or do you wish to see him benched? It's an incredibly attack, however as Bhends said the focus should be on securing the defence first and then building from there. Inter's attack is good enough to challenge for the title with a balanced style.

dostoevsky wrote:Criscito's instruction as a youngster was as a sweeper, and he has at times been used as a centre-half for Genoa in the past two seasons quite effectively. Not physically dominant however he's intelligent and just needs a bit of fine tuning, I consider him Italy's best left back at the moment and in truth I'm disappointed to hear that he is likely going to Inter, however congratulations if this is true.

From an attacking perspective Criscito's greatest asset - and in some ways the reason for his comparion to Grosso - is his ability as a ball carrier through close control. Criscito does not possess lightning pace to beat a marker, however he has the best dribbling skills of any Italian full back in the top flight, exhibiting quick, close control. How effective he is offensively depends on the team itself which has led to some harsh criticism previously.

At the World Cup when Italy's front line and midfield exhibited very little movement Criscito was rendered entirely ineffective as an attacking outlet, however as a partner to Palacio and Floro Flores at Genoa he has tallied an impressive number of assists when supported, and his potential for linking up with Eto'o and Sneijder is fantastic.

Defensively he requires a bit of fine tuning and his European competition experience is limited though he has at the very least been exposed to international football, he's worth any time and effort required to bring him up to an elite level. Genoa have a good relationship with both Milanese teams, I expect with the inclusion of youth players you might acquire him for around 10-12 million, up to 15 if you wish to hold onto the full rights of your prospects.

dostoevsky wrote:
I agree with this, I would put Zanetti at RCM or LCM depending on whether Maicon is playing or which side Nagatomo takes. As for Chivu when does his contract run out? If there's little interest and he won't be lost on a Bosman transfer at the end of the season there's no point letting him go cheaply, though ever since the head clash he's been suspect at centre-half. If Leonardo makes the right defensive adjustments however, Chivu will benefit from them as much as Ranocchia will; he can still add quality to the line-up.

Brigate Rossonere wrote:Time to cash in :coffee:

Brigate Rossonere wrote:I think I would be a better candidate but you can have it if you really want it...

Brigate Rossonere wrote:

Why not? Shocked

Brigate Rossonere wrote:

That's just not true. I can vote :coffee:

Brigate Rossonere wrote:
You can't post stats without analysing. You get neg rep because you are bad at being bad. I get + rep coz I am good at being bad :coffee:

dostoevsky wrote:In a normal market, I'd personally say Sneijder is worth 35. A bid from Chelsea? For Inter's talisman? 65 is fair, there's no reason whatsoever to sell Sneijder.

Brigate Rossonere wrote:I think I could be in the youth.

Brigate Rossonere wrote:They reject a 10m bid for us in the winter and accpet 6m in the summer? ffs.

Ganso wrote:lol its only 3.5M though

Brigate Rossonere wrote:If you got Sanchez and Rossi I think FIGC should just give you title straight away...

Sciacca bro can you help me out, i wanna learn some Italian, how do you say slap slap on Italian :coffee:
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:20 am

HahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahaHahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahaHahahahahahahahhahahahahahhaha did you seriously just spend so long on a post when I was joking?

Bro I think your:

What Mr.X Really Will Be Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQHzwlPvPDMU9zpg9QWRtJOwKOWkrbm279wjyt_-SWrEL3nys2xQ&t=1

is broken.

I don't think it is called slapping when you 'slap' someone by misinterpreting their post and then spend 10 minutes on a post of your own to try and prove a joke wrong...
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:47 am

Brigate Rossonere wrote:
CroInter wrote:

Because their forums are dead... or boring. They need to troll in the Milan forum. It has to do with a certain personality type here. We have a better team then both Inter and Juventus.

But hey, we don't settle for mediocrity!
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:02 am

Giancarlo wrote:Because their forums are dead... or boring. They need to troll in the Milan forum. It has to do with a certain personality type here. We have a better team then both Inter and Juventus.

Haha you weren't there for the last couple of months on the old forums. Their section had one post a week...
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:11 am

I bet I wasn't missing much. I just don't get why they post here. I've read the Abate arguments... hilarious to me really. They really dispute he's the best RB in Italy... Prandelli has lost his mind. Cassani? Maggio? Seriously? ... LMAO.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:50 am

CroInter wrote:
Brigate Rossonere wrote:
CroInter wrote:

Orly?

Ganso wrote:muntari-pepe-pandev-suazo

Brigate Rossonere wrote:

Dayumm that's one mean looking front line.

Serious now:

sneijder-eto'o-sanchez-pazzo

That is one forwardline I would not like to face. But nothing Nesta - Silva can't handle
Brigate Rossonere wrote:

I don't think you do.

Brigate Rossonere wrote:

Just some schmuck who scored two goals in the Serie B playoff last weekend. Nothing spesh.

Brigate Rossonere wrote:As soon as they get any good, I think we all know Milan will buy them off Inter Smile

Brigate Rossonere wrote:

Pirlo? Calvano?

milanista99 wrote:

Pirlo is Bresicia youth product and Calvano is 100% ours What Mr.X Really Will Be Ghelyon

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:
did he just......like....say who is Calvano?
i cant even comprehend this

also Filkor used to play for Inter and apparently he had a killer season on loan from AC
just sayin

Brigate Rossonere wrote:
My coffee guy? What Mr.X Really Will Be Kava

Brigate Rossonere wrote:

I will be waiting for this What Mr.X Really Will Be Kava

Brigate Rossonere wrote:Well Inter have 60% chance but Barca are favourites ahead of Juve. Hmm

My math fails me on this one.

Brigate Rossonere wrote:
Don't think I will miss him at all. Although I am sure the feelings of Interista won't be the same as mine...

Brigate Rossonere wrote:Haha bookseller, would be funny while it lasts (again)

milanista99 wrote:What about delaurentis?

Ganso wrote:you guys are nuts if you dont want him....give him to us then lol

Brigate Rossonere wrote:
CroInter wrote:Dobrodošao.

Brigate Rossonere wrote:Not cool. First everyone steals my coffee guy and now they put Merd- (oh yeah, CroInter had a cry and now we can't say that anymore) Inter emblem on.

Ps. Successful troll is successful? :coffee:

Brigate Rossonere wrote:More like:

What Mr.X Really Will Be Massimo-Moratti

Brigate Rossonere wrote:Man, Inter have the best youth academy in Italy bar none.

Why do they give their players away like this?

Brigate Rossonere wrote:

They milked 15 from us for Boateng, too.

Brigate Rossonere wrote:[

Well it took 7m to sign half of his contract when he was unproven still... Only now is it obvious that the price was fair.

Brigate Rossonere wrote:5-4-1

Catenaccio ftw.

dostoevsky wrote:The squad doesn't have enough natural depth to support the 4-2-3-1 currently, whilst a lot has changed since Mourinho used it so successfully in the Champions League. The loss of Balotelli as a member who could slot in anywhere across the top four, as well as Pandev's loss of form which I do not envision improving dramatically.

The first eleven is still great on paper if Sanchez is brought in, however it requires Eto'o to be stationed permanently on the left given the depth issues, with Milito continuing to play a significant role in the club's fortunes as the second choice centre-forward. Coutinho is talented, however he has been struggling for game time which suggests a lack of faith more than anything unfortunately for Inter. Inter would require not only Sanchez but another excellent winger - giving more freedom to Eto'o - and a hard-working reserve. Mata and Candreva are names I have mentioned in this discussion previously, though the Spaniard is being courted by Liverpool and is more suited to an overlapping left-back to allow him to cut inside, so this would also depend on how the fullback situation develops. Funds could be generated by selling in the over-crowded defensive midfield positions, however veterans such as Stankovic can not demand a high transfer fee.

Instead, I'd continue with the 4-3-1-2, put faith in Mariga and bring in a creative midfielder - Montolivo, Banega and Gago have been spoken of in this forum - which will simplify the transfer strategy and reduce the risk of a hole in the squad appearing at the end of August.

dostoevsky wrote:

I don't mean to be harsh, but that line up looks like Milan's 19th scudetto on a platter. In particular Inter's right flank would be torn apart on the counter with Zanetti also being pulled out of position, whilst Banega will be worked to death instead of being given the freedom to create rather than sitting in front of the defence. I haven't seen much of Hazard, however such a system would only work with midfielders with incredible work rates.

Entertaining the idea of the 4-2-2-2 though, at least in theory, did you bench Cambiasso out of loyalty to Zanetti or do you wish to see him benched? It's an incredibly attack, however as Bhends said the focus should be on securing the defence first and then building from there. Inter's attack is good enough to challenge for the title with a balanced style.

dostoevsky wrote:Criscito's instruction as a youngster was as a sweeper, and he has at times been used as a centre-half for Genoa in the past two seasons quite effectively. Not physically dominant however he's intelligent and just needs a bit of fine tuning, I consider him Italy's best left back at the moment and in truth I'm disappointed to hear that he is likely going to Inter, however congratulations if this is true.

From an attacking perspective Criscito's greatest asset - and in some ways the reason for his comparion to Grosso - is his ability as a ball carrier through close control. Criscito does not possess lightning pace to beat a marker, however he has the best dribbling skills of any Italian full back in the top flight, exhibiting quick, close control. How effective he is offensively depends on the team itself which has led to some harsh criticism previously.

At the World Cup when Italy's front line and midfield exhibited very little movement Criscito was rendered entirely ineffective as an attacking outlet, however as a partner to Palacio and Floro Flores at Genoa he has tallied an impressive number of assists when supported, and his potential for linking up with Eto'o and Sneijder is fantastic.

Defensively he requires a bit of fine tuning and his European competition experience is limited though he has at the very least been exposed to international football, he's worth any time and effort required to bring him up to an elite level. Genoa have a good relationship with both Milanese teams, I expect with the inclusion of youth players you might acquire him for around 10-12 million, up to 15 if you wish to hold onto the full rights of your prospects.

dostoevsky wrote:
I agree with this, I would put Zanetti at RCM or LCM depending on whether Maicon is playing or which side Nagatomo takes. As for Chivu when does his contract run out? If there's little interest and he won't be lost on a Bosman transfer at the end of the season there's no point letting him go cheaply, though ever since the head clash he's been suspect at centre-half. If Leonardo makes the right defensive adjustments however, Chivu will benefit from them as much as Ranocchia will; he can still add quality to the line-up.

Brigate Rossonere wrote:Time to cash in :coffee:

Brigate Rossonere wrote:I think I would be a better candidate but you can have it if you really want it...

Brigate Rossonere wrote:

Why not? Shocked

Brigate Rossonere wrote:

That's just not true. I can vote :coffee:

Brigate Rossonere wrote:
You can't post stats without analysing. You get neg rep because you are bad at being bad. I get + rep coz I am good at being bad :coffee:

dostoevsky wrote:In a normal market, I'd personally say Sneijder is worth 35. A bid from Chelsea? For Inter's talisman? 65 is fair, there's no reason whatsoever to sell Sneijder.

Brigate Rossonere wrote:I think I could be in the youth.

Brigate Rossonere wrote:They reject a 10m bid for us in the winter and accpet 6m in the summer? ffs.

Ganso wrote:lol its only 3.5M though

Brigate Rossonere wrote:If you got Sanchez and Rossi I think FIGC should just give you title straight away...

Sciacca bro can you help me out, i wanna learn some Italian, how do you say slap slap on Italian :coffee:

Sorry Crointer, if I help you, I will be consdiered a troll. Blame them not me. :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:51 am

Moving back on topic.

I agree to a certain extent that Allegri is looking for energy and balance in his midfield, however I also believe that Allegri may err on the side of attack if he is to introduce a new first team member at some point in the next two transfer markets - ie currently and in January.

Allegri is certain that we must ensure that we do not concede first and foremost to remain competitive in Europe, however the example of Seedorf in left centre midfield, a position he had previously said he was happy to put Pirlo in as well, will either require a player who even if they are comparable to a train for their hustle and drive must have sufficient technique to be the greatest threat of our midfield three in attack - such as a Gerrard type as you mentioned - or else a fantastista shall be released behind the strikers, one disciplined and conditioned by Max's intense training sessions. Will he believe a player such as Fabregas can succeed in his midfield trio having assumed a much higher position for Arsenal since his initial days as a youth?

I'd be inclined to fully agree with you and to expect a player such as Witsel or Asamoah - neither of whom I want - however the Champions League tie against Tottenham should resonate in the back of his mind in comparison to his time watching the Final about what we need to turn possession and talent into a European trophy.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:51 am

Giancarlo wrote:
Brigate Rossonere wrote:
CroInter wrote:

Because their forums are dead... or boring. They need to troll in the Milan forum. It has to do with a certain personality type here. We have a better team then both Inter and Juventus.

If your refering to me or Crointer as trolls, then go to bed. Oh and I forgot to mention, don't bring up the Abate debate, that already brought more problems then it needs to be now.

For the last time.

Abate is not the best RB in Italy, however he deserves a spot in the national team. Plain and simple. If you want to debate about, then PM in stead. Thanks.

Last edited by sciacca on Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum