Lord Hades
Albiceleste
BarrileteCosmico
S
sagnik92
37 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Off-Topic: Argentina National Team - Page 8 Empty Re: Off-Topic: Argentina National Team

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:20 am

Mascherano is supposed to be recovered....

BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Off-Topic: Argentina National Team - Page 8 Empty Re: Off-Topic: Argentina National Team

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:00 am

I know banega and gago aren't destroyers or whatever, but i mean it would be better then sticking demifail in defense lol. I think garay deserves a call up at least. And WTF is sosa doing in that team
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:21 pm

Lucas Biglia needs to be called up

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami99 Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:20 am

Lionel Messi wrote:Lucas Biglia needs to be called up

Yea I've always liked the guy, he played well when he was on the NT and he is doing well at the club he is currently at. However, he is a Keita type of Player a box to box player who can pass pretty well, defend well, as well as make some incisive runs into the box(at least that's the type of player he strikes me as)

We need someone like him on the team, but we also need a clear playmaker, like Canteros, as well as a trequarterista like Pastore.
shinigami99
shinigami99
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:40 pm

billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:13 pm

Romero
Zabaleta, Burdisso, Fernández, Clemente
Sosa, Braña o Gago, Mascherano, Guiñazú
Messi, Higuaín

What an average looking midfield we have now...
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:24 pm

guinazu,a dm as a LM?my God.....
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:26 pm

Ganso wrote:guinazu,a dm as a LM?my God.....
My thoughts exactly....

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkentelechy Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:48 pm

What happened to the great SA enganches? Sad
Funkentelechy
Funkentelechy
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Hamburg

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:17 am

It seems Argentina still havent learnt their lesson.
One man armies dont exist in the modern game.If they keep relying on Messi to do everything they are destined for failure yet again.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:48 am

Seriously... is everyone over there on crack??? Just pick a f**ing obvious formation at least ffs. Every single formation recommended by a goallegacy member is better than every single one trialled for the last 4 years.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:58 am

2-6-3?? 'joking'
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:03 am

I dont know why Argentina need to be complicated about this. If you are struggling and not set on a system, simply pick one which is quite general and little room for confusion and then play players who fit those positions.

Anything. 4231, 433, 4411..whatever. Just pick one, play players who play the positions within the formation and then stick with it for 5 games or so.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tahaa89 Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:13 am

How do a bunch of posters like us seem to understand more about Argentina then their last 3 couches. Seriously what is with the Argentinean FA and getting these random couches, No disrespect to any of them, but honestly you know something is wrong when Argentina play 4 defensive midfield's at the same time. Why the hell didn't the FA try to persuade Marcelo Bielsa? He would have been the perfect candidate. I guess we can take some positives from this match, Fernandez looked really good and assured at the heart of defence, now all we need to do is find him a partner. I want Mascherano to play their, but the midfield would not have a general if he moves out of that position. Argentina still have Garay and Collochini both of whom have been brilliant this season with their clubs. I hope I'm wrong about Sabella, you have to win ugly sometimes, but the next to game Argentina must improve. I hope to see a 4-2-3-1 like so -- Romero; Zabaleta, Fernandez, Garay, Rodriguez; Mascherano, Banega; Di Maria, Messi, Aguero; Higuien...
tahaa89
tahaa89
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:38 am

The Franchise wrote:I dont know why Argentina need to be complicated about this. If you are struggling and not set on a system, simply pick one which is quite general and little room for confusion and then play players who fit those positions.

Anything. 4231, 433, 4411..whatever. Just pick one, play players who play the positions within the formation and then stick with it for 5 games or so.

This... its so f***ing simple. Just try this... if after 10 games or so it is obvious Aguero (for example) will never be compatible with Higuain or whatever then change, but these players are world class, they've earned their right to a run of games, even if it means the odd poor performance. They need to learn a system, learn to play with each other etc... they need a PLAN... Instead they play muppets like Sosa... or Branna... wtf? I don't even know half the players who get picked most of the time...
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:32 pm

I have given up on the best players being picked, I think many Argentina fans have here too.

Exactly what you said, get a plan and stick to it. Tinker after a consistent amount of time.

I dont even care who you pick, just pick a system, stick to it, implement some tactics and play players who are capable in those roles having played them before.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:01 pm

Ganso wrote:guinazu,a dm as a LM?my God.....

Guinawho?

(phonetic joke, but really, who is Guinazu? Laughing)
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:40 pm

tahaa89 wrote:How do a bunch of posters like us seem to understand more about Argentina then their last 3 couches. Seriously what is with the Argentinean FA and getting these random couches, No disrespect to any of them, but honestly you know something is wrong when Argentina play 4 defensive midfield's at the same time. Why the hell didn't the FA try to persuade Marcelo Bielsa? He would have been the perfect candidate. Cool
The AFA is extremely corrupt and there are major internal issues and I don't see them being fixed or on the path to being fixed until Grondona is out.

As for Bielsa, he already had his run I don't see him coming back to the NT but he would be a great option I agree, however I would rather have Carlos Bianchi, extremely successful manager, he won the Primera 7 times with TWO different teams, and won the Libertadores 1 time with Velez and 3 times with Boca, the only coach to win the Libertadores 4 times, he is an extremely talented coach and a fantastic manager, as well as being an extremely prolific goalscorer back in his day, but he had a feud with Grondona and it's unlikely he'll get the job ever.

Also it may be easier for us to just say "Sabella, why don't you pick this line up?" there are other internal issues that we aren't aware of and things that are going on behind the scenes. If you guys don't remember Pep Batista, used a 433 almost exclusively in his NT stint, it worked until the Copa America came around and he added Tevez into the lineup as a left winger which just fecked up team play and passing. I for one am not so against testing new players and experimenting but not away in Barranquilla, one of our most difficult fixtures in the WCQ.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:44 pm

thx to Messi in the 2nd half, Argentinawon.. scored the first & was involved in the 2nd..

but the line-up was crazy!! lol

Argentina Stats ( WC 2014 Qualifers):
7pts from 4 matches (2W, 1D, 1L) scored 7 goals & conceded 4 goals ( Zero cleansheets) !!!

Messi 2 goals + 1 assist!
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:51 pm

messi really did carry his team
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:35 pm

Bilardo wants Ayala, Batistuta and Veron to join the NT as assistant coaches. I'm conflicted. I think these three could add a lot, and they were certainly great players, but I want less of Bilardo's soldiers. I'm convinced that he is one of the big problems with the team, and suspect he has a large influence on the call-up lists.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:29 am

The Franchise wrote:I dont actually think Gago and Banega make a good pairing.

They arent too different and neither are expert defensively.

Agree completely. The trouble is that there aren't too many choices available. Lucho was called up only once but his form has been dipping any way. I really can't think of who best to play there.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:55 pm

Honestly I know gago and banega are too similar but mash in the defense is a must, and its not like either of those 2 can't defend at all. Masherano would make that defense 10x better (i keep saying this but yeah).
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:10 pm

http://dai.ly/t6JOoC

Demichilis fecked up another ball at 1:55 which almost lead to Malaga concedeing, please don't call him back up. :facepalm:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:13 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:http://dai.ly/t6JOoC

Demichilis fecked up another ball at 1:55 which almost lead to Malaga concedeing, please don't call him back up. :facepalm:

banana

Yeah Demi is past it. We need someone with more awesome hair, who could it be? :coffee:
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:23 pm

Zanetti obviously :coffee:

Off-Topic: Argentina National Team - Page 8 Z

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next