H.A.
Messi
kiranr
Babun
33 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

What to do with Wenger?

Time for Wenger to step down... - Page 3 Vote_lcap27%Time for Wenger to step down... - Page 3 Vote_rcap 27% 
[ 12 ]
Time for Wenger to step down... - Page 3 Vote_lcap13%Time for Wenger to step down... - Page 3 Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 6 ]
Time for Wenger to step down... - Page 3 Vote_lcap27%Time for Wenger to step down... - Page 3 Vote_rcap 27% 
[ 12 ]
Time for Wenger to step down... - Page 3 Vote_lcap2%Time for Wenger to step down... - Page 3 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
Time for Wenger to step down... - Page 3 Vote_lcap31%Time for Wenger to step down... - Page 3 Vote_rcap 31% 
[ 14 ]

Total Votes : 45

Poll closed

Time for Wenger to step down... - Page 3 Empty Re: Time for Wenger to step down...

Post by Babun Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:26 am

awalezelin wrote:babun, you are clueless............

hah, wenger!!! you also clueless............

i'm too..................

Sleep
We're all kalouless to some degree, it depends on your point of view Very Happy

Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Time for Wenger to step down... - Page 3 Empty Re: Time for Wenger to step down...

Post by fatman123 Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:28 am

leave him be!
Aresnal havent been much of a title threat since the invincables, its great this way
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by awalezelin Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:45 am

babun1024 wrote:
awalezelin wrote:babun, you are clueless............

hah, wenger!!! you also clueless............

i'm too..................

Sleep
We're all kalouless to some degree, it depends on your point of view Very Happy

why everyone kalouless except chelsea?

Smile
awalezelin
awalezelin
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:52 am

This year is absolutely crucial for him. Manchester City and Liverpool have improved their squads while Arsenal have fallen behind.

There is a real threat to Arsenal's top 4 position this season. Wenger has to be absolutely on the money this season. Let's see how the season unfolds before demanding that he step down!
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Super_Floren Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:54 am

Cesc Fabregas is Arsenal's captain, captain in one of the best clubs in the world, he is world class and he's only 24 years old. Barcelona wants him for free or what? 30 million is a joke. He's worth 45-50M. Every single big team in the planet not named Barca would pay that for him. But he's catalan and his heart wants to be a new actor in Barcelona's theater. If I were Arsenal Boss, I say, 45M, without variables, take it or leave him alone.
Super_Floren
Super_Floren
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:59 am

kiranr wrote:This year is absolutely crucial for him. Manchester City and Liverpool have improved their squads while Arsenal have fallen behind.

There is a real threat to Arsenal's top 4 position this season. Wenger has to be absolutely on the money this season. Let's see how the season unfolds before demanding that he step down!

lol wenger on the money!
was that intended?
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:42 am

He is overated as a tactician,heck even an third class coach will learn from his previous tactical mistakes.Watching arsenal giving up leads are becoming hillarious now days.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:01 pm

fatman123 wrote:
kiranr wrote:This year is absolutely crucial for him. Manchester City and Liverpool have improved their squads while Arsenal have fallen behind.

lol wenger on the money!
was that intended?

lol no. I just noticed it.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:08 pm

Vapotrini wrote:People who don't see it's Arsene's fault are 100% delusional in my eyes. They play such a great brand of football but they are so mentally fragile, it's embarrassing. He fails every single year to make that key singing or two that will push them over the edge. From pretenders to contenders.

When you have kids in your team, you undoubtedly need someone or a few someones older who have the experience to guide everyone else through. To lead... yet, Fabregas at 24 years old is their captain. That says it all really. You really think these 20 something year olds choke by chance? They don't... they don't understand how to do what's necessary to win. And that's not opinion, they've proven that for how many years running now? It's always the same mindless playing whether or not they have a lead. Arsenal will over commit with 1 minute left in a game. They're UTTERLY clueless - deep down even their own fans know it. If that's not the coaches fault, whose fault is it?

Sorry, he may be great at discovering talent but he's simply awful at doing what's needed to make a championship squad.

He's been making Fergie's job easier for years now.

100% correct, DELUSION is the correct word. Arsenal fans can't have it both ways, they sit here and tell us they have world class players and one of the best coaches in the world, and then make excuses for not winning a trophy in 6 years.

It's one or the other, if your coach and players were as good as you want us to believe you would have won something, and if you really were a BIG team like you keep saying you wouldn't stand for this crap.

The funniest part is that they will crush other teams for certain things but when they do it, it's OK there is always a built in excuse, and they always think they are a bigger club then teams who actually win things.

I just can't wait for this year, I think we all know what will happen as I could post the Arsenal season chart but for some reason I don't think Wenger will get away with it again this year. I think the bottom is going to drop out and it's going to be a big thud.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:17 pm

The funniest part is that they will crush other teams for certain things but when they do it, it's OK there is always a built in excuse, and they always think they are a bigger club then teams who actually win things.

That applies to a lot other fanbases as well.

Incidentally, please don't generalise. If you think every single Arsenal fan thinks in that way, you are woefully mistaken.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilson37 Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:19 am

He.. He.. I saw some1 posting how Arsenal should be successful like Valencia and Sevilla and finish much closer to the top..
loool...Laughing
Wilson37
Wilson37
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:24 am

Please find that quote so i can mock the poster relentlessly
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:53 am

dnmac4 wrote:I agree with this 100%. There team just isn't good enough. There fans overhype there players and in turn it puts pressure on everyone. If anything, they have been overachieving with there injuries and lack of true superstars in there team.

Also, the money excuse is BS, there are plenty of teams in Europe (Valencia, Sevilla, Villareal, Porto) that have less of a budget and still finish near the top of there league's almost every year.

I mean if they took the money they spent on attacking talent and bought some quality defenders then they would not have to have these issues.

They have a decent youth program so instead of spending 20- 30 mil on 3 good players with potential and instead buy 1 world class player every offseason and mix that in with the youth team then they would be a much better team.

You can't blame there players for wanting to leave especially when they see the commitment of other teams to win compared to what they are doing, and also when they leave they usually get a pay raise too.

No :coffee:
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:06 am

I should have known only an intellectual waif like dnmac4 would make such an extremely asinine statement
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:05 am

Way to take dnmac's comments out of context!
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:59 am

I just feel he needs to splash some cash and make the team truly world class. Every season there is just a couple things holding them back. He needs to motivate them better, spend some cash and they will win.

See the thing is, if you spend cash, and you win...guess what? That equals more money. Winning gets you money. It's not like you spend cash and win and that never comes back.

There is a possiblity that he can spend cash and then just not win. But I think if he motivates them and they get a couple players that take them to the next level, there's no reason they can't compete with the best of the best over the next couple seasons and win the CL or something. They are already close.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3