Bojan to roma, jeffren to lisbon, romeu to chelsea and more...

+18
The Franchise
Harmonica
Sushi Master
che
Gil
free_cat
halamadrid2
Mr Nick09
harhar11
kiranr
Great Leader Sprucenuce
buddytaller
ChollaVille
McLewis
Iceman
windkick
billy_gr
emassy
22 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Bojan to roma, jeffren to lisbon, romeu to chelsea and more...  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bojan to roma, jeffren to lisbon, romeu to chelsea and more...

Post by Gil Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:40 am

Barca fans that think we'll let Romeu go if he's a success. Laughing

Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Bojan to roma, jeffren to lisbon, romeu to chelsea and more...  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bojan to roma, jeffren to lisbon, romeu to chelsea and more...

Post by harhar11 Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:40 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:the more la masia players you start, the more points you get on you CVS card?

You do know that my point was that barca has given youngster more chance than real madrid and not that we give a chance to EVERYONE? Suspect

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:40 am

emassy is a madrid fan? that's news to me.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:40 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:the more la masia players you start, the more points you get on you CVS card?

You do know that my point was that barca has given youngster more chance than real madrid and not that we give a chance to EVERYONE? Suspect

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:41 am

free_cat wrote:

The two other youngsters, Barça didn't want to sell them, Arsenal signed them cause they didn't have a pro-contract.

So nothing to worry.

hope this site will still be running in about 6 years from now
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:44 am

Gil wrote:Barca fans that think we'll let Romeu go if he's a success. Laughing

Buyback clause of 10million euros after one season and 15million euros after 2 seasons......

If Barca pay it i dont see what Chelsea can do. Razz

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/939739/chelsea-seal-signing-of-oriol-from-barcelona?cc=5739
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by che Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:47 am

Immaculate_Mole wrote:

Buyback clause of 10million euros after one season and 15million euros after 2 seasons......

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/939739/chelsea-seal-signing-of-oriol-from-barcelona?cc=5739

make him refuse to agree personal terms by convincing him that he'll get more playing time at chelsea :coffee:
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:49 am

che wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:

make him refuse to agree personal terms by convincing him that he'll get more playing time at chelsea :coffee:

Bojan to roma, jeffren to lisbon, romeu to chelsea and more...  - Page 2 B9EHh
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:49 am

che wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:

Oh of course it's down to the player's personal wishes but Chelsea cant actually reject the advances of Barca should Barca pay the amount agreed upon in the contract.

http://www.fcbarcelona.com/web/english/noticies/futbol/temporada11-12/08/04/n110804118651.html

If people dont consider ESPN a good enough source.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:51 am

Romeu would pick chelsea over barca, specially when Biscuit is still so young. :coffee:
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by che Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:53 am

Gil wrote:

Bojan to roma, jeffren to lisbon, romeu to chelsea and more...  - Page 2 B9EHh

you came up with that gif suspiciously fast Laughing

anyway, i'm fully aware that chelsea can't reject barcelona, just saying that you'd probably get more game time when your competition is a wannabe playmaker, a perma crock and ramires than busquets and mascherano...
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:53 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Romeu would pick chelsea over barca, specially when Biscuit is still so young. :coffee:

Your forgetting about the world class Mikel :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:54 am

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Romeu would pick chelsea over barca, specially when Biscuit is still so young. :coffee:

lol, who? is that a cat?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:00 am

Since Barca have the X-Men academy or something as their cantera, they produce so much talent that they're left no choice but to loan them/sell them for playing time.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:00 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:

lol, who? is that a cat?

Chelsea fan's are always harping about how he is a richmans Busquets, i cant say i have a clue who he is either but would love to know he sounds awesome :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:02 am

Play less for Barca > Play more for Chelsea. :coffee:
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:03 am

John Obi Mikel is a better player then it seems he is given credit for here, in my opinion anyway.

Romeu wont have an easy time getting past him, I am sure.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:06 am

It's strange some Barcelona fans still chose to hypocritically critisize Madrid over it's youth policy and still praise their team for selling Pique, Bojan, Nolito, Jenfren, Romeu, Botia etc.

The fact remains that most of these players at the times of their sales were not deserving of a starting berth in the team and were duly farmed out to other clubs, it's better to enjoy first team football in your development years than to feature for 5 minutes or less every other match in your parent club.

Madrid has been doing that for sometime now, and almost every club in La Liga has a Madrid youth product playing for them. Players like Soldado and Negredo are just not Madrid quality yet, and for a team which has set it's target to win trophies it's almost impossible to get them playing time, they are quality enough though to start for Sevilla and Valencia, why should they rot on the sidelines in Madrid?
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:07 am

The Franchise wrote:John Obi Mikel is a better player then it seems he is given credit for here, in my opinion anyway.

I agree Dani, i actually do rate him but surely you realised of all people that my sarcasm was in full force Very Happy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:07 am

buddytaller wrote:It's strange some Barcelona fans still chose to hypocritically critisize Madrid over it's youth policy and still praise their team for selling Pique, Bojan, Nolito, Jenfren, Romeu, Botia etc.

The fact remains that most of these players at the times of their sales were not deserving of a starting berth in the team and were duly farmed out to other clubs, it's better to enjoy first team football in your development years than to feature for 5 minutes or less every other match in your parent club.

Madrid has been doing that for sometime now, and almost every club in La Liga has a Madrid youth product playing for them. Players like Soldado and Negredo are just not Madrid quality yet, and for a team which has set it's target to win trophies it's almost impossible to get them playing time, they are quality enough though to start for Sevilla and Valencia, why should they rot on the sidelines in Madrid?

You have not been criticize for selling youth player, but for not given them a chance

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:11 am

We didnt sell Pique.

And more importantly, you seriously trying to say Barca and Madrid are the same with youth?

We have multiple youth players in the current team...3 of them Xavi, Iniesta and Messi..you have...Iker and nobody.

You could of brought Negredo back, but you choose not to, only to get Adebayor on loan instead, despite them not being that different.

If Soldado and he arent Madrid quality yet, they never will be.

Of course Barca fans will praise our youth system, we have produced better players and have used them.

You produce worse players, but still the odd few good ones, but still never use them.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:15 am

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
The Franchise wrote:John Obi Mikel is a better player then it seems he is given credit for here, in my opinion anyway.

I agree Dani, i actually do rate him but surely you realised of all people that my sarcasm was in full force Very Happy

LOL Of course.

Just saying, I see Mikel generally get very little praise and alot of stick around here over the past few years.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:21 am

The Franchise wrote:
You could of brought Negredo back, but you choose not to, only to get Adebayor on loan instead, despite them not being that different.

Really Dani? you think Negredo would agree to come and to become the 3rd CF? He is way too ambitious for that, and at this point he is better than Ade i think.

It's an option everybody would have jumped on, even though it was a costly one, but not realizable at all.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:25 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
The Franchise wrote:

Really Dani? you think Negredo would agree to come and to become the 3rd CF? He is way too ambitious for that, and at this point he is better than Ade i think.

It's an option everybody would have jumped on, even though it was a costly one, but not realizable at all.

I dont know, but the important point of what I am saying is, Madrid didnt want him.

Negredo didnt turn Madrid down, it was the other way around.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:27 am

The Franchise wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:

LOL Of course.

Just saying, I see Mikel generally get very little praise and alot of stick around here over the past few years.

Naturally, i feel he personally gets stick for the same reason Lucas and Busquets gets no praise outside of the fans from the club they play in for the most part.

They all play a very unassumed role and play simple passes to the more technically gifted midfielders and forwards and not very flashy do the simple work in the engine of each team's midfield so dont really get noticed as much.

Thus unappreciated.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:30 am

The Franchise wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
The Franchise wrote:

I dont know, but the important point of what I am saying is, Madrid didnt want him.

Negredo didnt turn Madrid down, it was the other way around.

oh yeah, we didnt handle him well, that's obvious. should have never brought him back in the first place, he was never going to get a fair shake.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next