+5
Guiltybystander
Potential
Ganso
halamadrid2
pasquale22
9 posters

Go down

Bojan apologizes for red card and admits Chelsea, Tottenham & PSG wanted him Empty Bojan apologizes for red card and admits Chelsea, Tottenham & PSG wanted him

Post by pasquale22 Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:39 pm

The Spain Under-21 striker was one of three visiting players to see red at the Stadio Artemio Franchi, with Juan and Fernando Gago also receiving their marching orders.

Late in the game, and with his side already 2-0 down, the ex-Barcelona attacker handled the ball on the line as Delio Rossi's side looked for a third goal, was sent off and threw his shirt into the crowd, an action he admits that he now regrets.

“I made a mistake,” the 21-year-old confessed to La Repubblica.

“I was in a part of the pitch that I am not accustomed to and I was betrayed by my instincts. I didn’t want us to concede a third goal.

"I was just so angry at that moment. I’m only 21, give me time to grow and then you can massacre me," he stated.

Bojan went on to express his commitment to the capital club, and revealed that he could have moved elsewhere in the summer from Barca.

“Tottenham, Chelsea and Paris Saint-Germain all wanted me. But I came here with enthusiasm.

“I wanted to be a part of this squad and in the plans of new coach Luis Enrique. It was a well-pondered move and one which I wanted," he concluded.

Bojan will miss Monday night's Serie A game against Juventus through suspension.

---------

A question for barca fans.. Do you guys miss him or feel bitter at his exit at all? I hear he was a fan favourite their
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Bojan apologizes for red card and admits Chelsea, Tottenham & PSG wanted him Empty Re: Bojan apologizes for red card and admits Chelsea, Tottenham & PSG wanted him

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:42 pm

CHUCKLE CHUKLE COUGH COUGH

"I was just so angry at that moment. I’m only 21, give me time to grow and then you can massacre me," he stated.

this guy has some legendary quotes lol
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Bojan apologizes for red card and admits Chelsea, Tottenham & PSG wanted him Empty Re: Bojan apologizes for red card and admits Chelsea, Tottenham & PSG wanted him

Post by Ganso Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:29 pm

:lucas:
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Potential Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:07 pm

Xavi taught him well.
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guiltybystander Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:12 pm

Bojan wrote:"I was just so angry at that moment. I’m only 21, give me time to grow and then you can massacre me," he stated.

Xavi: "But you have Barcelona DNA! You will never grow!"
Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:09 pm

Guiltybystander wrote:
Bojan wrote:"I was just so angry at that moment. I’m only 21, give me time to grow and then you can massacre me," he stated.

what will xavi say if bojan does grow?
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guiltybystander Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:16 pm

lenear1030 wrote:
Guiltybystander wrote:

Bojan apologizes for red card and admits Chelsea, Tottenham & PSG wanted him Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWFg9_z25Rsxrq9p9PxfMl4PRpwDTiTNwdBSPxxNRd7UEHQMVyD9O7uF2N
Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:19 pm

:lucas:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:27 pm

lenear1030 wrote:
Guiltybystander wrote:

Xavi : Bojan has deceived me
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by DRK Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:15 pm

Does he want to grow up?

Bojan apologizes for red card and admits Chelsea, Tottenham & PSG wanted him Tumblr_l7kxpvvPuL1qcj0tfo1_500
DRK
DRK
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down