Ag. of Amauri: "In Italia there is no concrete offer or proposition"

3 posters

Go down

Ag. of Amauri: "In Italia there is no concrete offer or proposition" Empty Ag. of Amauri: "In Italia there is no concrete offer or proposition"

Post by JuvenelCuore Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:53 pm

Giampiero Pocetta, agente di Amauri (31), fa il punto sulla situazione di mercato del suo assistito a calciomercato.it: "Il mercato è ancora lungo e cercheremo di trovare una sistemazione che possa soddisfare il ragazzo. Confermo che dall'estero (Marsiglia ndr) sono arrivate delle offerte concrete mentre non mi risultano proposte reali delle società italiane" . Come spesso accade nel calciomercato, il destino di Amauri è legato a quello di altri attaccanti in bilico (Gilardino, Floro Flores, Floccari tanto per citare i nomi più ricorrenti); c'è quindi da attendere l'effetto domino che potrebbe scatenarsi allo sbloccarsi della prima trattativa che vede coinvolta una di queste punte di primo piano.

Giampiero Pocetta, Amauri's Agent (31), takes stock of the market situation of his client to calciomercato.it: "The market is still long and we will try to find an arrangement that can meet the boy. I confirm that from abroad (Marseille ed) of concrete offers have arrived and I have seen no real proposals of the Italian companies. "As often happens in the transfer market, Amauri's fate is tied to that of other strikers in the balance (Gilardino, Floro Flores, Rocchi to name the most common names), is therefore hardly wait for the domino effect that could trigger the release the first negotiation that involves one of these tips first floor.

Va via Amauri !

JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Ag. of Amauri: "In Italia there is no concrete offer or proposition" Empty Re: Ag. of Amauri: "In Italia there is no concrete offer or proposition"

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:58 pm

C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Ag. of Amauri: "In Italia there is no concrete offer or proposition" Empty Re: Ag. of Amauri: "In Italia there is no concrete offer or proposition"

Post by JuvenelCuore Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:59 pm

My apologies, did not see it.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:00 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:My apologies, did not see it.
No need to apologie Smile
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zidved Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:36 pm

He needs to lower his wage
zidved
zidved
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum