anouarjuve
anouarjuve
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

AMAURI Empty Re: AMAURI

Post by Potential Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:08 pm

I don't get your hate on Amauri, I mean if he made bad comments and such I'd join the bandwagon, however he was just unable to perform with Juventus, his performance with Parma on his loan just emphasizes that he wasn't used well at Juventus.
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by anouarjuve Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:41 pm

Potential wrote:I don't get your hate on Amauri, I mean if he made bad comments and such I'd join the bandwagon, however he was just unable to perform with Juventus, his performance with Parma on his loan just emphasizes that he wasn't used well at Juventus.
He did not accepted reducing his salary inspite of his mediocre level
anouarjuve
anouarjuve
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:25 am

anouarjuve wrote:
Potential wrote:I don't get your hate on Amauri, I mean if he made bad comments and such I'd join the bandwagon, however he was just unable to perform with Juventus, his performance with Parma on his loan just emphasizes that he wasn't used well at Juventus.
He did not accepted reducing his salary inspite of his mediocre level

Lol he wasn't mediocre...he was a beast and he hit form again at Parma and ripped it!

Also which idiot would want to earn less money when they can just sit on a lucrative contract? You gotta be retarded to want to earn less money than what you can already get...Amauri a rudeboy...haters can hate!

:shisha:

Last edited by inderbaby on Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:45 am

I maintain Amauri is a very good player
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by stefanobada Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:12 am

his refusal to be sold over the summer is what set everyone off,especially when your being told you are not in the plans of the club.
stefanobada
stefanobada
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:05 am

stefanobada wrote:his refusal to be sold over the summer is what set everyone off,especially when your being told you are not in the plans of the club.

I'm pretty sure he refused those transfers because he wasn't going to get as good of a contract from any of the clubs looking to buy him. When a player is sold through a transfer, he signs a new contract with the acquiring team. I can't stand Amauri at this point in this career, but you can't fault any man for refusing to accept a lower salary.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:37 am

Juventude wrote:
stefanobada wrote:his refusal to be sold over the summer is what set everyone off,especially when your being told you are not in the plans of the club.

I'm pretty sure he refused those transfers because he wasn't going to get as good of a contract from any of the clubs looking to buy him. When a player is sold through a transfer, he signs a new contract with the acquiring team. I can't stand Amauri at this point in this career, but you can't fault any man for refusing to accept a lower salary.

+1

The man's got a family to provide for and I'm sure he would have scored many goals in this juve set up! :shisha:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:18 pm

New Fiorentina signing Amauri has revealed that he turned down the club’s offer of a contract until June 2014.

The striker has completed a January move from Juventus after agreeing to a six-month contract – a request which came from himself.

“I preferred a six month deal because I wanted to disprove the theory that I’m playing for money,” he said at his unveiling.

“I want to test myself in these months. I was offered a two and a half year deal, but I want to prove myself.

“If I was only concerned about the money then I would have accepted a longer contract…”

The Brazilian-born Italian international has critics to silence after a disappointing spell at Juventus. Following a €23m move to Turin, he responded with just 24 goals in 100 games.

“You’ll have to ask Juventus why it didn’t work. I don’t want to talk about the past though and I have nothing to prove to Juve.

“I want to demonstrate that I am a player who can still give a lot, yet not to the Bianconeri but to myself.”

Amauri hasn’t played for the Old Lady this season and he was even forced to train away from the first team squad after refusing a summer move away.

“I’ve always trained well. I want to thank all of the Bianconeri Primavera staff for the support they have given me during these times. I’m missing match fitness, but I’m at the disposal of the Coach.”

The Viola are struggling themselves this term and Amauri has been brought in to replace Alberto Gilardino following his move to Genoa.

“Gilardino is a great attacker, but I have different characteristics,” added the former Chievo and Parma hitman.

“Fiorentina are going through a peculiar time, but I have joined a great club. I’m here to give them a hand and my teammates will do the same for me.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:42 pm

Amauri...straight up G! :shisha:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team