ss_lazio
rsinatra
RealGunner
Ganso
Catracho
35 posters

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Brasileirão Futebol Thread: Sponsored by Itaú  - Page 9 Empty Re: Brasileirão Futebol Thread: Sponsored by Itaú

Post by Ganso Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:22 pm

they arent inconsistent,they just lose a lot of players for the selecao sub 20 and their best player for the senior NT.Luis Fabiano will be back soon.Dagoberto and Luis will make goals rain.

I can see them getting the title.if not very close to it.

I doubt Coritnhians will choke though.They have a huge lead + great players+great depth.also,im really liking Willian.Will be in the NT if he continues with this great form.

Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Brasileirão Futebol Thread: Sponsored by Itaú  - Page 9 Empty Re: Brasileirão Futebol Thread: Sponsored by Itaú

Post by Catracho Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:04 pm

Cruzeiro won the U-17 Copa Brasil today, by the way, they beat Atlético PR on penalties in the final.

I guess this is the only way Brazilians can win penalties, beating other Brazilians.

comment made by my friend Paulo lmao.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dortmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:53 am

Avaí have signed Cláudio Caçapa of Evian of France.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:30 am

Corinthians lose 1x0 to Cruzeiro..ofcourse it took a freak goal by Wallyson to beat us.

Fluminense fly by Palmeiras and Flamengo drop easy points :O
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:26 pm

Comment by Alexandre Lozetti from Lance!:

If Neymar is sold, will Santos ask for their games to be postponed until he returns?

Sadly it's probably spot on...

LMAOOO!!!! Very Happy funny.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:28 pm

Jael has finally joined Flamengo, with a contract until 31/12/2012
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:32 pm

which lucas is better ?

Piazon or Moura ?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:39 pm

Brazil was called up by Mano Menezes:

Julio César (Inter de Milão)
Victor (Grêmio)

Maicon (Inter de Milão)
Daniel Alves (Barcelona)
André Santos (Fenerbahçe)

Lúcio (Inter de Milão)
Thiago Silva (Milan)
David Luiz (Chelsea)
Dedé (Vasco)

Lucas Leiva (Liverpool)
Ramires (Chelsea)
Elias (Atlético de Madri)
Ralf (Corinthians)
Luiz Gustavo (Bayern de Munique)
Paulo Henrique Ganso (Santos)
Renato Augusto (Bayer Leverkusen)
Lucas (São Paulo)
Fernandinho (Shakthar Donetsk)

Alexandre Pato (Milan)
Fred (Fluminense)
Neymar (Santos)
Robinho (Milan)
Jonas (Valencia)

lol why Jonas? Why Fred? Fernandinho coming back from injury, I'll reserve judgement. Same for Renato Augusto who hasn't really shined for E Selecao in his 2 only games. Finally Dede of Vasco is called-up!!! Dede has been thebest centreback in Brazil for 6 months now Cool

Glad to see Luiz Gustavo get a chance and my homeboy Ralf Cool
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:40 pm

RealGunner wrote:which lucas is better ?

Piazon or Moura ?

The one whose on the National Team and is a regular for the Sao Paulo senior squad.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:47 pm

Thanks. Had a feeling it would be him lol
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:00 pm

lol No problem
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:10 am

during halftime of Santos vs. Flamengo game:

Santos abre vantagem, mas vê o Flamengo encostar e pede à CBF para adiar o segundo tempo
Very Happy
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:34 am

RONNIE HAT TRICK!! WHAT A PLAYER!!!
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:30 am

Catracho wrote:during halftime of Santos vs. Flamengo game:

Santos abre vantagem, mas vê o Flamengo encostar e pede à CBF para adiar o segundo tempo
Very Happy

LOL that was a good joke, i'll give you that. i didnt watch the match, my internet is not good enough atm, so I am just shocked to wake up and find out what happened. from 3x0 to 4x5? goddamn it something went wrong.
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:35 am

Anyway, not every club in the world has a Ronaldinho, so, at least this has shown that Santos are back, and I am sure we'll get some wins and end up in a good position.
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:52 pm

Sin.. not too long ago you scoffed at the thought of Dinho back in the fold for E Seleccao...

The tables have turn Cool
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:00 pm

Catracho wrote:Sin.. not too long ago you scoffed at the thought of Dinho back in the fold for E Seleccao...

The tables have turn Cool

Well, I'm still skeptical tbh. As I've said before, I do expect him to show glimpses of his genius, and he's been steadily good for Flamengo for a while now, but is that good enough for the seleção? And, more importantly, will he be good at all 3 years from, when he is like 34? Perhaps as a sub. I don't know, we might as well give Kaka a chance, he is getting better, and he is a little younger.

I agree with Muricy Ramalho... our Brasileirao title is way too hard to achieve because we were way too concentrated on the Libertadores in the beginning, so we dropped a lot of points. But I'm hoping for a top 6 at the very least!!!
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:31 pm

Sao Paulo 4-3 Coritiba last night... that game kind of underlined the goal scoring barage that was put on last night in E Brasileirao Serie A.

Lucas with a classy chip over the goalie, Dagoberto finishes a very nicely worked goal, Juan beats an offside trap and Carlinhos Paraiba with an amazing left footed shot that finds the top left corner.

Coritiba did their best to turn it around..already down 4x0.. but only managed 3... Very Happy Really good game by Rafinha in the 2nd half.. a goal and 2 assists.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:59 pm

Andre scored on his debut for Atletico Mineiro lol.

His debut was only 15 minutes long. Looks like he's gonna have a good season, go back to Europe, flop again and then return to Brazil for good.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:05 pm

Brazilian market so far:

Fluminense's, Tarta, signs with Japanese club, Kashima Antlers.

Sao Paulo midfielder, Rodrigo Souto, signs with Asian club, Jubilo Iwata.

and Gremio's Junior Vicosa is going to Sport Recife. I'm surprised he got sold to them, even if it was on loan. He's one of the more promising forwards in Brazil.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:44 pm

Internacional received a 20m Euros offer from Dnipro for Leandro Damião but it seems the player does not want to play there.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:44 am

Smart move by Damião, he shouldn't ruin his career just yet. I think he has the potential to play for a good European club. BUT I hope he stays in Internacional for a while.

A shame we could draw against Egypt last night, but I did not watch the match. How was it?

Oh, and Santos are trying to hold on to Alex Sandro until january as well! I hope Porto will agree with it.
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:43 pm

I didn't see the U-20... but I already knew this U-20 team would choke.

Nothing new. especially with the kids we have now.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:51 pm

cant blame them,the Egyptians were ridiculously good yesterday at everything...their passing was impeccable,they got every long ball from counter attacks right after perfectly parking the bus,it was amazing.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:14 pm

Go Avaí!!!! LOL Very Happy Flamengo are the favorites to win the Brasileirão atm imo..

Soon Santos will play Smile
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:28 pm

Let's go Peixe!!
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next