Perucho21
Valkyrja
The Demon of Carthage
halamadrid2
futbol_bill
16 posters

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

The Official Real Madrid 21-22 Match Day Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Real Madrid 21-22 Match Day Thread

Post by Doc Sun 18 Sep - 23:08:31

As for Vini, he's young so the theatrics is part and parcel but as he gets older, he'll need to cut it out as you just look stupid.

However, he kept their left side very honest for a while until he no longer had any meaningful impact on the game. Happens to the best of them though.

Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

The Official Real Madrid 21-22 Match Day Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Real Madrid 21-22 Match Day Thread

Post by halamadrid2 Sun 18 Sep - 23:28:30

If you are coming out of your area you better make sure you hit the ball and anything else around it or don't come out. Militao won the challenge for the ball. Had Tibu stayed in his zone we wouldn't have conceded that goal. That was the 3rd time Tibu came out to punch a ball in the game and he missed every single one. Truly one of his worst games to date
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun 18 Sep - 23:32:19

Communication is key in those moments and I'll give Tibu blame for not saying "Mine!" or whatever footballers say nowadays. But it was unfortunate as Militao got to the ball first which didn't do much to clear.

But I agree, this was a bad game from him for at least a year. Shocking as in his first season, we had one of these games every 3-4 matches
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun 18 Sep - 23:35:08

Vini's constant whinging is getting on my fcking nerves. I get that he feels he is being ignored but he needs to take some time to sit himself infront of a mirror and ask himself why that is. Cama came on and won fouls for weaker challenges than those on Vini because he doesn't fall at the slightest touch. Where is Ramos? Can somebody at the club not sit him down and ask him to freaking stop
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Sun 18 Sep - 23:40:43

I really didn't like Vini today in general. He was trying too hard to win the game on his own and doing unnecessary dribbles and flicks when passing it was the best option. There's the diving and whining too.

I get people say he's young but he's the future of the franchise in the very near future, so im sorry but there really shouldn't be any excuses. Im thankful our other attackers have stepped up in Benz's absence.
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Mon 19 Sep - 20:23:55

It wouldn't be normal if I didn't do my customary ridicule of Atlético after they lost yet again and got their asses handed to them, in their own pathetic stadium no less:

The Official Real Madrid 21-22 Match Day Thread - Page 2 Pathet10
The Official Real Madrid 21-22 Match Day Thread - Page 2 2e0eb0aba6294093176e4445dea041a8
The Official Real Madrid 21-22 Match Day Thread - Page 2 Q7h
The Official Real Madrid 21-22 Match Day Thread - Page 2 Laughing-m-1
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu 29 Sep - 8:01:40

Benzema is back in training!!
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun 2 Oct - 16:44:10

Courtois out with back injury. Not considered serious, but will miss a couple of games. It’s Lunin’s opportunity!

I expect lineup for Osasuna to be;
Lunin, Nacho, Militao, Rudiger, Alaba, Valverde, Tchouameni, Kross, Rodrygo, Benzema, Vinicius
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Sun 2 Oct - 17:41:54

Glad to see Lunin. Thibu will be back for clasico
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun 2 Oct - 21:56:26

Lunin hasn't been tested.

Lacklustre game. Lucky goal. Will take it obviously
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu 6 Oct - 2:22:42

Wonderful performance minus the pisspoor finishing.

Carlo should start integrating Rudiger. I do NOT want to see Alaba against Haaland. Will be a bloodbath
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu 6 Oct - 17:28:06

Vini with 7 goals in 10 games this season. Great start to the season. On course to beat last seasons record of 20goals easily. Could still turn it up a notch in front of goal. He is still a level below Haaland and Mbapay in that regard. Last night was a good indication what part of his game he still needs work on. If Haaland got the chances Vini got yesterday he'd scored 9 goals.

I want to see this discipline in LaLiga too. Faar too much moaning in the league but toes the line in CL and gets rewarded with freekicks whereas LaLiga referees look like they want to punish him half the time
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu 6 Oct - 18:22:33

Yeah I agree with you. I like the development of Rodrygo this season. I think we will go into the WC break first in group in CL (one of favourites along with City and PSG, although City is obvious one) and neck and neck with Barca for Liga. Upcoming clasico will be first major test this season.

But from recent GL activity, there seems to be a lot of lost or disinterested fans. Seems like there is only a handful of us that watch games!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Thu 6 Oct - 22:53:36

This year has been the most enjoyable football I've seen from madrid in a long time. Probably since ancelottis first stint

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Fri 7 Oct - 5:44:14

I've been busy with life but finally was able to watch the Shaktar game

I love the setup, and I believe this should be our 2nd strongest lineup without Modric. Fede provided with on the right, with Rodrygo shifting more into the center and Benz/Vini alternating between the center and the left. It was a wonderful combination and we created a buttload of chances. Now of course I'm aware it was only Shaktar, but I'd like to see it against tougher opponents. The game really should've been a blow out, but our players kept missing. I'm sure the goals will come

Come to think of it, this is the type of lineup I'd expect if Haaland or Mbappe arrived (one of them replacing Rodrygo). But no reason to dwell on the what ifs. Rodrygo has been doing fine
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri 7 Oct - 8:00:21

I really think Rodrygo finally has found his role. He plays alot more centrally where he enjoys more of the ball and can use his movements in tight spaces to combine and score. But for it to work he either needs to start as a false 9 or Valverde needs to play behind him to occupy the space he vacates on the right. We saw against Osasuna how empty our RW was but we rectified it against Shaktar
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun 9 Oct - 17:44:53

We are going into the Clasico in good form. Cant wait
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon 10 Oct - 0:50:13

halamadrid2 wrote:We are going into the Clasico in good form. Cant wait

Agreed but I assume Carlo would have them do extra shooting practice because it's like men forgot how to kick a ball properly.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon 10 Oct - 11:38:27

I never take the shooting drills they put up on their website seriously anymore. We are terrible at shooting. And it's always the same shots to the 100th row
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Tue 11 Oct - 18:16:00

With all the mbappe talk aside I hope the lads win today so we can relax until the KO stages
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue 11 Oct - 19:22:47

Heavy rotations today. I like it. We are thinking ahead
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue 11 Oct - 23:01:30

meh game. We didn't deserve anything from this game but we come away with a draw. I feel sorry for Shaktar they were excellent
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed 12 Oct - 1:40:21

We were terrible today and the less I see Hazard, the better. He doesn't need to be even in the squad, he can chill at the hotel or whatever.

That being said, Lunin was good today. That 1v1 save was top notch (though he was unlucky and lucky that Traore got back the ball and he shit the bed respectfully).

I really hope these guys could raise their game because Barcelona would be coming at them full throttle.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Wed 12 Oct - 4:51:07

The fact that hazard is a winger and we r playing a defensive midfielder on the right wing says a lot about hazard. Like dude the person playing rw isn't a back up winger nor a natrlurally attack minded player and yet you can't assert ureself to hold that position. Smh, disappointing player all over
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed 12 Oct - 9:13:12

I was done with Hazard years ago. He shouldnt be getting minutes for us. The most pointless player i have seen in a while. Hopefully now, he doesnt see any minutes for us.

I dont understand why Mendy even starts when he is like the first that gets subbed when we need a goal. We waste a sub when we could easily start Alana instead.

Benzema's form worries me. He has been terrible all season and in the 2 games we lost points in it coincided with him coming back into the line up. He has earned the right to play himself into form but he should go back to basics imo and work himself up. No more obsessing over goals. It'll come naturally.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Fri 14 Oct - 3:38:47

Tbo is likely out for clasico. Lunin needs to step up although he hasn't been bad
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next