danyjr
S
38 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

EA Sports La Liga 2022/23 - Page 19 Empty Re: EA Sports La Liga 2022/23

Post by Myesyats Mon Oct 31, 2022 8:52 am

Nivash wrote:
Myesyats wrote:"I dont like to talk about ref decision so I'm gonna talk about it" the classic

Why are you quoting Ance saying the ball didn't hit hand when it clearly did? The ball changes its projection after connecting with Asensio's elbow and falls somewhere else. Now whether it's in a natural position, whether the hand makes a movement toward the ball rather than away from it etc is up to interpretation but the contact is there so Ance shouldnt lie.

This is what the rules say:
It is an offence if a player touches the ball with their hand/arm when it has made their body unnaturally bigger. A player is considered to have made their body unnaturally bigger when the position of their hand/arm is not a consequence of, or justifiable by, the player’s body movement FOR THAT SPECIFIC SITUATION. By having their hand/arm in such a position, the player takes a risk of their hand/arm being hit by the ball and being penalised

In that case, Asensio is kinda making his body bigger and his hand helps him control the ball. I mean.....this decision is dubious at best but I can see the ref's logic, and the Rodrygo goal was correctly disallowed so no robbery there.

It hit the right arm that's folded across his body. There's no way that is making his body bigger. There may have been an argument if it hit the left arm that is lifted, but if anything, the right arm folded across his body makes the area smaller. Irrespective, refs aren't immune to mistakes, which this clearly is.

It hits his left arm hmm

you can see in this replay https://onetwodrop.com/v/53du8ka

not sure if we're watching the same match

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Oct 31, 2022 10:22 am

Pathetic
Myesyats wrote:
Nivash wrote:
Myesyats wrote:"I dont like to talk about ref decision so I'm gonna talk about it" the classic

Why are you quoting Ance saying the ball didn't hit hand when it clearly did? The ball changes its projection after connecting with Asensio's elbow and falls somewhere else. Now whether it's in a natural position, whether the hand makes a movement toward the ball rather than away from it etc is up to interpretation but the contact is there so Ance shouldnt lie.

It is an offence if a player touches the ball with their hand/arm when it has made their body unnaturally bigger. A player is considered to have made their body unnaturally bigger when the position of their hand/arm is not a consequence of, or justifiable by, the player’s body movement FOR THAT SPECIFIC SITUATION. By having their hand/arm in such a position, the player takes a risk of their hand/arm being hit by the ball and being penalised

In that case, Asensio is kinda making his body bigger and his hand helps him control the ball. I mean.....this decision is dubious at best but I can see the ref's logic, and the Rodrygo goal was correctly disallowed so no robbery there.

It hit the right arm that's folded across his body. There's no way that is making his body bigger. There may have been an argument if it hit the left arm that is lifted, but if anything, the right arm folded across his body makes the area smaller. Irrespective, refs aren't immune to mistakes, which this clearly is.

It hits his left arm hmm

According to the handball law

The Laws of the Game list four situations where it is not an offense if the ball touches a player’s hand/arm. These are:

When the ball makes contact with the player’s hand/arm directly from the player’s head or body (including the foot)

It is not a penalty!!!!!

The ball hit his chest and then ricocheted off his elbow, that was in stuck to his body. He didn't prevent a goalscoring opportunity and it wasn't deliberate, ergo never a penalty. But hey, when it comes to us they use different definitions of any football rule as we never complain.

It's time for the club to take the fight to LaLiga. Far too many times the rules are applied differently when it comes to our team. Vini got headbutted yesterday and the other player got a yellow card Laughing Do you know what the card would be if say Ramos had done it? Yes a red card. I am so done with these idiots trying to screw us over season upon seasons. We have already received an apology this season for a bogus offside call. Don't think anything will change. Perez is far too busy with his ESL than bringing these buffoons to task.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Oct 31, 2022 12:56 pm

It evens out because you get soft penalties called your way for every Vinecius dive
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon Oct 31, 2022 2:34 pm

Myesyats wrote:It evens out because you get soft penalties called your way for every Vinecius dive

That’s rich, coming from a fan of an historical team of divers, not to mention the history of players ‘in your face’ protests to ref!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon Oct 31, 2022 2:40 pm

Hala, everyone, from Tebas, to Ceferin has it in for Perez! Hell even look at people here in GL. Simply put, we are not getting any breaks!

There were actually 3 things that ruined it for us yesterday.

The non hand ball call

The Rodrygo goal, even their coach said it should have stood and no the portero did not have ball under control!

The third was that incredible save the portero made on Asensio. I’d bet he doesn’t make that save 9 put of 10 times!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Nivash Mon Oct 31, 2022 2:46 pm

Myesyats wrote:
Nivash wrote:

It hits his left arm hmm

Sure, that video makes it clearer, but it also makes it clear how it's neither intentional, nor making his body bigger, and definitely doesn't allow him to control it. There's probably an argument too that it's natural for his arm to be protecting his face when there's a ball flying toward it, particularly when there's seemingly no intention to head it.

Nivash
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Oct 31, 2022 3:46 pm

futbol_bill wrote:Hala, everyone, from Tebas, to Ceferin has  it in for Perez! Hell even look at people here in GL. Simply put, we are not getting any breaks!

There were actually 3 things that ruined it for us yesterday.

The non hand ball call

The Rodrygo goal, even their coach said it should have stood and no the portero did not have ball under control!

The third was that incredible save the portero made on Asensio. I’d bet he doesn’t make that save 9 put of 10 times!

I thought the invincible Real Madrid was capable of beating mighty Girona without cheating!

But all I hear is whining, which I was told Madrid fans don't do! The whiners and crybabies are everyone but them!

You've had 4 penalties already in 12 games, while Barca have zero! And soft most of them!

And no, the Rodrygo goal shouldnt have stood. Stop inventing new rules! Or did Perez get his hands on the rulebook aswell?!
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Mon Oct 31, 2022 11:20 pm

Delusional self entitled whiners Very Happy

Not gonna happen, but just imagine if Real let the league title slip this season, what excuses would these fans come up with? Very Happy
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Nov 01, 2022 12:41 am

BarcaLearning wrote:Delusional self entitled whiners Very Happy

Not gonna happen, but just imagine if Real let the league title slip this season, what excuses would these fans come up with? Very Happy

Pot calling kettle black!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Nov 01, 2022 3:05 am

BarcaLearning wrote:Delusional self entitled whiners Very Happy

Let the league title slip in October? Because we are in October. No league title has ever slipped in October.

Also, after watching the match, Madrid fans have legit grounds to feel aggrieved by the non-call but I would more focus on, once again, Madrid needs to start matches with way more intent to dominate as the first half was dreadful to me. Shit, going by Girona's chances, I wanna say 1-1 seems fair but Hala might shoot me in my sleep if I make this a serious statement.

All in all, I think how Barcelona is set up, they'll dominate sides that are not equipped to deal with them and are playing at their best possible gear with the squad they have. However, Madrid has more gears to go to, clearly, and I am still confident that we'll be fine. Really fine.

And to be fair, La Liga definitely does not need a runaway league leader at the moment since the league is lackluster to say the least (except in Europa, those Spanish teams are flying high).
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Nov 01, 2022 3:07 am

Also, BL's entitled whiners line has me a bit triggered as this is the same fan base that has an entitled view of how football is to be played and whined whenever Madrid wins things.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Tue Nov 01, 2022 4:24 pm

U guys will win the league no problem, as long as Benz n Vini stay fit especially. Not sure about if we complain when Real win fair n square, which has been the case in the league n some of the time in CL. Personally I just complain as with any other fans that Real's luck n clutch are just so extreme sometimes in the CL it just naturally deserves complaining lol...

As for view on how football should be played, I think most Barca fans are well past that, its been clear for yrs that our style is outdated n we've actually wanted Barca to adapt n play more like Real actually in terms of being practical n efficient rather than just possession etc. Razz
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Nov 01, 2022 4:48 pm

BarcaLearning wrote:U guys will win the league no problem, as long as Benz n Vini stay fit especially. Not sure about if we complain when Real win fair n square, which has been the case in the league n some of the time in CL. Personally I just complain as with any other fans that Real's luck n clutch are just so extreme sometimes in the CL it just naturally deserves complaining lol...

As for view on how football should be played, I think most Barca fans are well past that, its been clear for yrs that our style is outdated n we've actually wanted Barca to adapt n play more like Real actually in terms of being practical n efficient rather than just possession etc. Razz

roflroflroflroflroflroflroflrofl
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed Nov 02, 2022 2:49 pm

Tebas like Xavi talks nonsense too much! He should concentrate on doing his job which should be better marketing la liga and stay away from matters that are not in his jurisdiction!

And Xavi would be best served to concentrate on learning his coaching skills.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Nov 02, 2022 3:03 pm

EA Sports La Liga 2022/23 - Page 19 Screen10

Was he really THAT bad Laughing
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Nov 02, 2022 11:13 pm

1 billion € release clause though!
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:08 pm

Sad day for LaLiga Sad
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Thu Nov 03, 2022 7:03 pm

everybody's gotta be so dramatic these days lol. just post hold a presser and say u're done or post a short message online. let the club make the "emotional" video for you. lol this dude went and got clips from when he was still an embryo in his mothers womb just to say he's done.
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Nov 05, 2022 8:18 pm

What kind of a penalty was that rofl
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:22 am

A few things from the game, Lewand with a funny miss pen Razz

Ferran actually has the balls to show his anger being subbed lol, what a clueless shit, as usual he produces nothing in the game, n is lucky to be starting over Raphinha n Fati so wtf is he thinking this dumbass XD

Pique is clearly past it so nice to see him go under the circumstances prolly, since these 2 games b4 the WC are pretty easy n we got numerous CBs now although only 1-2 good ones Razz

Alba showing hes still at it which is good to see. Him LB n Balde RB should be the way to go for a while hopefully.

Frankie MOTM but he did make some mistakes, so needs to continue to improve in order to when Busquets next to retire.

Oh n what a goal by Dembele he made it look easy Very Happy
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:06 pm

Finally the cheaters from Madrid face some justice
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:08 pm

Our players are clearly in WC mode. Never seen Modric this bad in my life. The next game is going to be even worse I reckon. We should just play our bench ffs. At least they will break a sweat
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Tue Nov 08, 2022 6:22 am

Myesyats wrote:Finally the cheaters from Madrid face some justice
They won't win La Liga. Out next round in CL too.

You heard it here first.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Nov 08, 2022 3:57 pm

Can't believe the club is sitting idly by while Vini is being assaulted on the pitch and is told to stop "moaning" by the referees. This is criminal. We've had coaches asking his players to break his legs, players admit to using dark arts to stop him but hey he is the play actor Laughing
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Nov 08, 2022 5:17 pm

That is the problem Hala. Vinicius has been play acting, over exaggerating some of the time plus he is endless with his whining. That has to affect the ref? A little like Ronaldo in that respect. A one point, yesterday he was totally out of control, first ignoring the ref then over arguing with him. Even Modric, then Carlo had a hard time trying to settle him down.

For sure he is being abused out there, but he isn’t helping himself with the antics!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Nov 08, 2022 6:50 pm

Play acting i disagree with but taking the whinging to a whole new level I agree with. Vini is never like this in CL as players would never get away with abusing him like they do in LaLiga. It's gone to the point where they openly talk about it without even fearing repercussions and that has to end. You'll see a completely different Vini in the WC and there is a reason for that.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next