danyjr
S
38 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

EA Sports La Liga 2022/23 - Page 11 Empty Re: EA Sports La Liga 2022/23

Post by danyjr Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:26 pm

Enough nonsense.

Fati had been injured for almost 2 years, missed something like 80 games. You should compare him to Burger boy Hazard who has been equally injured if anything. Rodrygo was so bad Carlo started playing Valverde out of position on the RW.

danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:44 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:Remember the days people thought Fati was better than Vini Laughing fun days

You serious? Vinicius is like 3/4 years older than Anus Fati. He can barely be called a youngster anymore
Myesyats
Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:49 pm

danyjr wrote:Enough nonsense.

Fati had been injured for almost 2 years, missed something like 80 games. You should compare him to Burger boy Hazard who has been equally injured if anything. Rodrygo was so bad Carlo started playing Valverde out of position on the RW.
Carlo playing Valverde had nothing to do with Rodrygo's lack of quality but to do with KCM's lack of athleticism and Rodrygo's injury pronnes. Carlo realised this at the end of the season when we were playing for alot of trophies. In yesterday's presser Carlo said he can't pair Hazard with Valverde for example and that's not to do with Valverde but with Hazard being absolutely shite.

It's an insult to compare Fati to Hazard. One is a dedicated player who got back from multiple injury setbacks while the other is an indisciplined fatass who thinks this fat version of him is him being in peak physical condition.

Asensio similarly to Fati got a lengthy injury and he's put in better numbers but I wouldn't compare them as they are 2 different players. I'd compare Asensio to Ferran who I think are very similar in the way they play.

Anyhow Fati has a long way to go, and is getting further left behind after the initial hype from a few seasons ago
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:59 pm

Myesyats wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:Remember the days people thought Fati was better than Vini Laughing fun days

You serious? Vinicius is like 3/4 years older than Anus Fati. He can barely be called a youngster anymore
no, Vini is 2 years older than Fati. When he was Fati's current age he started getting triple teamed and booed in away grounds. He was already seen as a superstar by teams and fans. The only question mark was his passing, finishing and overall decision making and whether he could improve those was the million dollar question. He worked on those and is now a more complete player with even more room to grow still.

Fati's best quality is his maturity in his finishing for his age and decisionmaking. Those qualities are easy to coach while the natural gift of dribbling, athleticism and being fast is harder to coach. I already knew back then that Vini had the highest ceiling  of them all including Rodrygo and I have been proven right.

Rodrygo now is starting to break into a more mature player this season. I predict this is the season when he finally breaks out. We'll see
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:03 pm

I fail to remember a single game I watched Rodrygo that I thought he was anything special. Not even the City second leg at the Bernabéu where he scored 2 very important goals.

Fati on the other hand pre-injury already looked like a star. If he can regain his match fitness and play more regularly he'll back in no time to wow the fans again.

Also Fati vs Vinicius is a bad comparison not only cause of their age difference as Linetty mentioned but Fati is far more a number 9 than a winger whereas favela boy is a pure winger. And don't get me wrong loving watching favela boy, he is more exciting to watch than any winger in the world right now.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:11 pm

So let’s give Fati 2 more seasons, hopefully leaving injury woes behind, and see where he ends up. It’s way too early to judge, he didn’t get as much regular playing time as Vini could enjoy, last season he was out for basically half of it

Also I don’t think being a pace merchant like Vini is necessarily a good thing btw
Myesyats
Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:48 pm

danyjr wrote:I fail to remember a single game I watched Rodrygo that I thought he was anything special. Not even the City second leg at the Bernabéu where he scored 2 very important goals.

Fati on the other hand pre-injury already looked like a star. If he can regain his match fitness and play more regularly he'll back in no time to wow the fans again.

Also Fati vs Vinicius is a bad comparison not only cause of their age difference as Linetty mentioned but Fati is far more a number 9 than a winger whereas favela boy is a pure winger. And don't get me wrong loving watching favela boy, he is more exciting to watch than any winger in the world right now.

Rodrygo is an elite finisher, has impeccable decisionmaking and is great in tight space. What he lacks is dribbling and elite speed.  Fati and Rodrygo are very similar but Rodrygo has never been able to play in his preferred position which is LW as Vini won that battle. Rodrygo has had to learn completely a whole new position which takes away from his ability to cut in and shoot. ZZ had him as a touchline winger putting crosses in whereas he gets more freedom under Carlo and has naturally started drifting central. He has also bulked up which means he could be a perfect Benzema replacement.

If you like a Vini/Dembele type player then it's a given that you'll be dissapointed in Rodrygo as he isn't that type of player and I agree last season wasn't anything special as he tended to drift in and out of games far too much. Carlo has challenged him to emulate Vini this season and he has taken up that challenge by working on building muscle mass to play more central. So far so good for the kid
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:56 pm

Myesyats wrote:So let’s give Fati 2 more seasons, hopefully leaving injury woes behind, and see where he ends up. It’s way too early to judge, he didn’t get as much regular playing time as Vini could enjoy, last season he was out for basically half of it

Also I don’t think being a pace merchant like Vini is necessarily a good thing btw
Can't find the infogram anywhere now but Vini was topping the charts in progressive passes, he was too 2 or 3 in dribbling etc. Pace merchants are Mbapay and Dembele not Vini. Once Vini becomes an elite finisher like Mbapay and Haaland he'll sit on the throne of the best player in the world by himself as he has far more to his game than most/all new elite players.

Vini can still develop which is quite scary considering the player he's already become. If you asked me 2 seasons ago if Vini could finish like this I would have dug up the gif of Joaquin laughing when Vini missed an open net against Betis.

Yes Vini benefitted from starting alot but that was because he was better than his competitiors. Fati finds himself at a disadvantage now that Barca have bought Raphina who in your opinion has been one of the best Barca players so far as that means having Xavi's favourite Dembele as the LW leaving Fati with only 10 mins
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:57 am

Omfg. No wonder this kid gets the crap kicked out of him. It's actually a tactic. Can't believe we haven't made an official complaint. Behaviour like this could fester and later cause a serious injury
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Tue Sep 13, 2022 3:58 pm

Thats so normal in competitive sport language thouh, chill? Of cos dont mean it literally Very Happy Real fan freakin out over Vini getting hacked but ignores the fact that Messi has had it throughout his career Very Happy
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Sep 13, 2022 4:10 pm

BarcaLearning wrote:Thats so normal in competitive sport language thouh, chill? Of cos dont mean it literally Very Happy Real fan freakin out over Vini getting hacked but ignores the fact that Messi has had it throughout his career Very Happy
Asking your players to injure another player is not normal behaviour. Shit like that could get out of hand and seriously injure the targeted player. Can't believe you condone what he said. It's one thing to shadow a player and get them off their game by being a pain in the ass but it's another altogether to purposely injure another player.

Messi was getting rough treatment I agree but never intentionally to try to injure him and Messi had mad protection by the referees. Vini is told to shut up by the referees lmao
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Sep 13, 2022 4:27 pm

BarcaLearning wrote:Thats so normal in competitive sport language thouh, chill? Of cos dont mean it literally Very Happy Real fan freakin out over Vini getting hacked but ignores the fact that Messi has had it throughout his career Very Happy

GTFOH, you are nothing but a very naive clown. Constantly putting out fake info that you don’t even bother to check out and posts like this that says this coach’s behavior is normal!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Tue Sep 13, 2022 5:07 pm

U guys read? Or have any common sense? Whats going on, so u guys think the players will literally go out to injure someone cos the coach shouted hit him/break him during a game? Have u gone to watch actual competitive sports? Even if I havent lol but still know thats how it is, but nobody takes it literally, wtf XD
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Sep 13, 2022 5:11 pm

They've been watchcing 10+ years of Mandril players hack and target Messi just to act holier than thou now. Amusing
Myesyats
Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Tue Sep 13, 2022 5:15 pm

Ya some real fans have been so delusional its indeed amusing stuff. Still act like Real deserve special treatment cos they ran on a few CL runs, whereas often in the past they been the dirty ones injuring others in games XD
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Sep 13, 2022 5:25 pm

BarcaLearning wrote:Have u gone to watch actual competitive sports? Even if I havent lol but still know thats how it is

BarcaLearning wrote: Still act like Real deserve special treatment cos they ran on a few CL runs

Lol, do you even read what you post - not only a Naive clown, but a butt hurt clown as well!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Sep 16, 2022 10:30 pm

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat Sep 17, 2022 6:20 am

With all the fucked-up shit going on in the world, imagine getting upset at a 22-year old dancing to celebrate a goal Laughing
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Sep 17, 2022 8:54 am

Spain and Italy are lagging behind in dealing with racism. If this guy had said it on a UK television show he'd been cancelled the very next minute. How in this day and age is that the only thing that comes to mind when you want to criticise a goal celebration. Where was this guy when Griezmann was doing his cringy L celebration. Applauding it I suppose as only white people are allowed to express themselves
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Sep 17, 2022 9:10 am

Powerful statement
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sat Sep 17, 2022 11:01 am

"Respect the opponent" lmao fuck off.

Number one it isn't a normal match its the Madrid Derby.

Another case of fans raising themselves to a level they simply. are. not.

Same with Atleti. A kid is dancing for his goal he can do what he wants. If these boomers have a problem with it only thing it tells me is their wives are cheating on them with men who don't take themselves this seriously.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat Sep 17, 2022 3:56 pm

Lewa is elite, that's not news to anybody, but he has been scoring at a ridiculously consistent level for Barça.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Sep 17, 2022 4:06 pm

What was that defender even thinking rugby tackling Lewa being the last man. And he's their captain too. What a knobhead
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Sep 17, 2022 4:08 pm

Btw how does Kessie not have a red card yet?
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sat Sep 17, 2022 4:11 pm

Elche players pushing the ref trying the game, obviously hes not gonna, Kessie didnt even elbow, it was twice natural arm spread out n no intend at all. Try harder Hala, I thought u were gonna complain about VAR no denying goals Very Happy
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat Sep 17, 2022 6:32 pm

Dembele is so annoying man. Wastes so many balls it's insane, and it looks like his body is on the pitch but his head is elsewhere
Myesyats
Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next