danyjr
S
38 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

EA Sports La Liga 2022/23 - Page 18 Empty Re: EA Sports La Liga 2022/23

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat 29 Oct 2022 - 22:20

halamadrid2 wrote:Goooooooooool

Don't bother yourself. We all know Valencia only play seriously against us.

Against Barça, they love getting ran over, but against us? They turn into a team of world beaters, especially at the Mestalla.

The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat 29 Oct 2022 - 22:56

Valencia do not deserve this. Oh well
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat 29 Oct 2022 - 22:57

I have to say the fitness level of all the LL teams bar us is absolutely pathetic

Valencia could barely run after the 55th minute. Barca were bound to score
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat 29 Oct 2022 - 23:03

halamadrid2 wrote:Valencia do not deserve this. Oh well

They deserve every bit of it. They've been lying on the ground and time-wasting all game. Scum team and coach
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat 29 Oct 2022 - 23:07

Myesyats wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:Valencia do not deserve this. Oh well

They deserve every bit of it. They've been lying on the ground and time-wasting all game. Scum team and coach
There was more time wasting from your throw ins than their "cramps" tbf
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat 29 Oct 2022 - 23:09

Whatever, gattuso is a melt. Their tears are tasty tho

EA Sports La Liga 2022/23 - Page 18 FgQ_I6xWYAAwcBJ?format=jpg&name=small
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun 30 Oct 2022 - 3:28

Gattuso seems still learning, Valencia were playing 5-3-2 I think but their middle in front of the d was so open it was pretty easy for us for long periods. Anyway, of cos we still kinda suck n I really thought that piece of utter trash shit Ferran would cost us 3 points with that miss, lucky we got Lewand, that was Haaland-esque finish Razz

Also Fati has no left foot just realised that in this game, just wow the shots he tried with left foot were embarrassing. Raphinha needs to be our starter from now on. Although thats a problem becos both him n Dembele are best at RW... basically next summer at the latest we need to sign a proper LW if Fati arent up to it...
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun 30 Oct 2022 - 15:33

BarcaLearning wrote:Gattuso seems still learning, Valencia were playing 5-3-2 I think but their middle in front of the d was so open it was pretty easy for us for long periods. Anyway, of cos we still kinda suck n I really thought that piece of utter trash shit Ferran would cost us 3 points with that miss, lucky we got Lewand, that was Haaland-esque finish Razz

Also Fati has no left foot just realised that in this game, just wow the shots he tried with left foot were embarrassing. Raphinha needs to be our starter from now on. Although thats a problem becos both him n Dembele are best at RW... basically next summer at the latest we need to sign a proper LW if Fati arent up to it...

So it’s time to blow up the majority of team (again) and revamp most of squad. There is afterall, 50% of future income still available to raise funds!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun 30 Oct 2022 - 18:16

That penalty rofl rofl ridiculous call
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun 30 Oct 2022 - 18:46

Absolutely robbed today
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun 30 Oct 2022 - 20:07

https://digitalhub.fifa.com/m/50518593a0941079/original/khhloe2xoigyna8juxw3-pdf.pdf

"A goalkeeper cannot be challenged by an opponent when in control of the ball"

"A goalkeeper is considered to be in control of the ball when:

- the ball is between the hands or between the hand and any surface (e.g. ground, own body) or by touching it with any part of the hands or arms except if the ball rebounds from the goalkeeper or the goalkeeper has made a save"
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun 30 Oct 2022 - 20:29

He was not in control of the ball

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun 30 Oct 2022 - 20:48

The keeper is holding the ball to the floor until Rodrygo kicks it, doesnt matter if it's one hand or two hands or 3 fingers

EA Sports La Liga 2022/23 - Page 18 J9GNeOn

the rule is very clear about that, it's one of the simplest rules in the game.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun 30 Oct 2022 - 21:28

They should remove the word "control" from the rule book then. He touched it for a millisecond before Rodrygo pounced. That wasn't the only decision that went against us either. They had a scandalous penalty too. On the whole we were robbed today
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun 30 Oct 2022 - 21:45

He stopped the ball and was rolling it back to himself while maintaining contact with the ball, there is zero controversy here.

The penalty was dubious, nobody seems to understand handball rules anymore. The ball changes course somewhat after hitting elbow, but it doesnt look like a penalty to me. Weird hand movement tho
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun 30 Oct 2022 - 21:51

I've seen one comment mention that the rules now say if the hand is in an unnatural position when the ball hits it, it's a penalty.

EA Sports La Liga 2022/23 - Page 18 Ogaogo10

Not sure if this kung-fu stance is considered natural.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun 30 Oct 2022 - 23:03

Myesyats wrote:I've seen one comment mention that the rules now say if the hand is in an unnatural position when the ball hits it, it's a penalty.

EA Sports La Liga 2022/23 - Page 18 Ogaogo10

Not sure if this kung-fu stance is considered natural.
It doesn't matter where that arm is when it didn't even hit that arm lolz. It hit his chest and then his arm that is by his side. So your argument falls apart there
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun 30 Oct 2022 - 23:21

Wait what? The handball doesnt count because it hits the chest first?

The ball does hit the chest first, yes, but then it makes contant his arm which causes the ball to change direction. The change is minimal but it happens.

So if you're receiving a pass on your chest but it falls akwardly and you adjust the ball with your hand and keep runnning, it's not a handball? hmm
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun 30 Oct 2022 - 23:41

Myesyats wrote:Wait what? The handball doesnt count because it hits the chest first?

The ball does hit the chest first, yes, but then it makes contant his arm which causes the ball to change direction. The change is minimal but it happens.

So if you're receiving a pass on your chest but it falls akwardly and you adjust the ball with your hand and keep runnning, it's not a handball? hmm
what do you want him to do? Cut his arm off? There is no other way to position the arm which the ball hit.

The referee put in his report that the arm was above his head but the ball didn't even hit that bloody arm and hit the arm that was by his side so doesn't even matter.

Laliga changed the handball rule to stop handballs like these being given. We are always the guinea pigs, used to gauge public reactions so that they can then make amendments. A couple of seasons ago we were robbed against Sevilla for a handball when Militao had his back turned to the ball. Then we didn't get the same handball against Pathetico the season after and they justified it with the rules being changed. 3 seasons ago Modric got a red card for an accidental stamp on a players' heel, then it happened to us but supposedly the rule had been changed. And now that were they interpret an arm which didn't hit the ball as being in an unnatural position. I can tell you I am 100% sure the same is going to happen to an opposition team and we won't get the penalty, I already know what the excuse is going to be

Ancelotti: "I don't like to talk about [refereeing decisions]," Ancelotti said after the game.

"The first situation is clear. It's not a penalty because it hits him on the chest. He didn't touch the ball with his hand, they made it up. "

I was watching Utds game on Bein sports English and they showed the highlights after the game, when they showed the handball penalty they started laughing "THAT'S a penalty, lol?

The only ones who thought that was a penalty were the corrupt officials
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Mon 31 Oct 2022 - 6:46

Real finally getting to know what it feels like actually to be a normal club at the other end of ref decisions Very Happy Flo has clearly ran out of money a few yrs now, so no more favours Very Happy
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon 31 Oct 2022 - 8:43

"I dont like to talk about ref decision so I'm gonna talk about it" the classic

Why are you quoting Ance saying the ball didn't hit hand when it clearly did? The ball changes its projection after connecting with Asensio's elbow and falls somewhere else. Now whether it's in a natural position, whether the hand makes a movement toward the ball rather than away from it etc is up to interpretation but the contact is there so Ance shouldnt lie.

This is what the rules say:
It is an offence if a player touches the ball with their hand/arm when it has made their body unnaturally bigger. A player is considered to have made their body unnaturally bigger when the position of their hand/arm is not a consequence of, or justifiable by, the player’s body movement FOR THAT SPECIFIC SITUATION. By having their hand/arm in such a position, the player takes a risk of their hand/arm being hit by the ball and being penalised

In that case, Asensio is kinda making his body bigger and his hand helps him control the ball. I mean.....this decision is dubious at best but I can see the ref's logic, and the Rodrygo goal was correctly disallowed so no robbery there.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Mon 31 Oct 2022 - 9:25

Handball rules are dross and I've been calling for them to be changed since before VAR even.

There are 2 things:
  1. The unnatural arms position: Human beings have arms. You can't take them off when playing football. And human beings instinctively use their arms to add balance or inertia when adjusting the rest of their bodies. Imagine tightrope walking and not using hands to balance. So what you deem as unnatural is 80% those instinctive movements that are biproducts of the rest of your body moving and NOT deliberate attempts at handballing.
  2. VAR: Ever since VAR has come to play, the hundred slow motion replays from different would give even the best of us the illusion that a player is deliberately trying to handball, whereas when the whole event occurs in milliseconds there is practically no time for you to make any deliberate action.
The longer the two above are present, the more we're going to see controversial decisions and also games that are decided by lame decisions like these.
Another thing I'd like to see change is reducing the number of penalties by taking the risk/goalscoring opportunity factor into account. As well as goalkeeper red cards because they are the last man.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon 31 Oct 2022 - 9:26

lost a lot of money because Uncle Flo forgot to pay the fucking refs Mad
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nivash Mon 31 Oct 2022 - 9:26

Myesyats wrote:"I dont like to talk about ref decision so I'm gonna talk about it" the classic

Why are you quoting Ance saying the ball didn't hit hand when it clearly did? The ball changes its projection after connecting with Asensio's elbow and falls somewhere else. Now whether it's in a natural position, whether the hand makes a movement toward the ball rather than away from it etc is up to interpretation but the contact is there so Ance shouldnt lie.

It is an offence if a player touches the ball with their hand/arm when it has made their body unnaturally bigger. A player is considered to have made their body unnaturally bigger when the position of their hand/arm is not a consequence of, or justifiable by, the player’s body movement FOR THAT SPECIFIC SITUATION. By having their hand/arm in such a position, the player takes a risk of their hand/arm being hit by the ball and being penalised

In that case, Asensio is kinda making his body bigger and his hand helps him control the ball. I mean.....this decision is dubious at best but I can see the ref's logic, and the Rodrygo goal was correctly disallowed so no robbery there.

It hit the right arm that's folded across his body. There's no way that is making his body bigger. There may have been an argument if it hit the left arm that is lifted, but if anything, the right arm folded across his body makes the area smaller. Irrespective, refs aren't immune to mistakes, which this clearly is.

Nivash
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Mon 31 Oct 2022 - 9:35

Hapless_Hans wrote:lost a lot of money because Uncle Flo forgot to pay the fucking refs Mad
Finally admitting refdrid? Shocked
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon 31 Oct 2022 - 9:52

Nivash wrote:
Myesyats wrote:"I dont like to talk about ref decision so I'm gonna talk about it" the classic

It hit the right arm that's folded across his body. There's no way that is making his body bigger. There may have been an argument if it hit the left arm that is lifted, but if anything, the right arm folded across his body makes the area smaller. Irrespective, refs aren't immune to mistakes, which this clearly is.

It hits his left arm hmm

you can see in this replay https://onetwodrop.com/v/53du8ka

not sure if we're watching the same match
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content