EA SPORTS FC 24 2b250910
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

EA SPORTS FC 24 Empty Re: EA SPORTS FC 24

Post by McLewis Tue Jul 11, 2023 2:07 am

Absolutely hyped for womens' players being added to FUT. I really hope they're fully integrated into every mode and not just token objectives or ridiculous SBCs.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Tue Jul 11, 2023 6:08 am

Pedram wrote:

EA SPORTS FC 24 3com59jy95bb1

Looks like Fortnite Laughing

That's precisely what I thought, Fortnite.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Davis Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:13 pm

It's going to feel weird no longer calling this iconic series by the name 'Fifa' anymore. Razz
Davis
Davis
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Tue Oct 10, 2023 7:35 pm

Is it really as shit as they say?
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue Oct 10, 2023 10:35 pm

Mt is the only guy I know who's bought the game. I'm more curious about the next FIFA game, personally. There's a lot of pressure on them to deliver since it will be their first game in the series. There are a lot of question marks regarding who's going to develop it, when it will be released etc
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Oct 10, 2023 10:44 pm

So Fifa series will resume from 2025 and beyond ?

2K could do it i suppose, they'll make the best football game ever just to re-enter the market and the quality will decrease after 2-3 years
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Oct 10, 2023 10:52 pm

Vibe wrote:Is it really as shit as they say?

Worst fifa i've ever played

which is too bad because its also the first time ppl like Rodri and slow players have been usable due to the new playstyle system, but the moment to moment gameplay is absolutely atrocious and broken, need to see some patches or imma quit

you know how eveyr fifa ppl complain about it being nothing but cutbacks? this is the first year I feel like its true, passing is broken and its impossible to play through the middle, you basically have to abuse the wings and cutback
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed Oct 11, 2023 12:29 am

Vibe wrote:Is it really as shit as they say?

They introduced a new pressing system which basically breaks the game, you can't make three passes without getting intercepted, instantly 5 players swarming you from all directions. Laughing
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed Oct 11, 2023 8:39 am

Thimmy wrote:Mt is the only guy I know who's bought the game. I'm more curious about the next FIFA game, personally. There's a lot of pressure on them to deliver since it will be their first game in the series. There are a lot of question marks regarding who's going to develop it, when it will be released etc

MT is still around?

I guess he doesn't like it, since the new pressing system would prevent him from passing between defenders and GK after he takes the lead.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Tue Oct 17, 2023 1:44 am

McLewis wrote:Absolutely hyped for womens' players being added to FUT. I really hope they're fully integrated into every mode and not just token objectives or ridiculous SBCs.

This has not disappointed honestly. The women's players have been very fun to play as since their introduction to the series so being able to build out UT teams with them has been pretty fun. Obviously, it can be a bit challenging playing with the women CBs and GKs due to their general lack of height, but I see it as a challenge to try not to concede goals from crosses and corners. There are women's players who are tall enough (Wendie Renard for example) and keepers good enough in the air (Bella Bixby and Cassie Murphy so far) to nullify this though so it's not that big of a deal to me. I've forced plenty of rage quits regardless.

All in all, I'm pleased so far. The series was getting really stale for me and this was just what was needed to renew my interest.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Oct 17, 2023 2:20 am

Was thinking about buying it since I haven't got one since like 2015. Just for career mode tho

Anyone check out career mode?
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:42 pm

Anyone play this on the PS4?

FIFA 18 will always hold a special place in my heart as I remember thinking I was relatively sublime on that one and enjoyed Ultimate Team, the only time Ive ever indulged that mode. I've decided not to indulge the mode in FC24 but I do play online seasons, where I have a 100-14-17 record, which imo should be more like 120-8-8 or something like that, and an average dribbling + passing percentage of 90%+ and probably at least 60% average possession. I suppose I've enjoyed it. Most out and out losses coming against no lives that don't take the game casually.

But I'll never forgive EA for removing the team play feature ever since FIFA 14 or so, where you could enter lobbies of potentially 22 players and play as real teams. Hella fun and lots of great trash talking and bantering on the Xbox 360. Closest thing is pro clubs, and they fucked the lobbies up on that ever since Fifa 23.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:06 pm

I played FIFA 18 a lot, but my enjoyment of the game seems to decrease with each new release, so I decided not to get FC24. I might get the next one, but I'm prepared to be disappointed EA SPORTS FC 24 1f605

FIFA claimed that they would continue the franchise under a different studio, and I'm really hoping that game is good enough to compete with EA FC because it seems very obvious to me that EA have been complacent and don't put much effort into anything else than Ultimate Team these days, and they can only get away with it since they have no real competition in the football game genre.

Ironically, PES once had their own niche of being the more realistic alternative to FIFA, but then they did what EA had done with their Battlefield series and tried to copy their competitor (Call of Duty) instead of leaning into what they did best, and no one benefited from it Laughing
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:04 am

Last i checked it was still around 80$ on the PS Store, as a matter of principle i don't pay that much, i'll buy when they give us the annual 75% discount which should be soon enough. Being mostly a Ultimate Team player it's easier and quicker to start my team when the TOTS are coming out anyways.

Fifa was trash from 2017 to 2021 in my opinion but the last two editions offered a good mix of realism and arcade, you could win either via meta or skill.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down