Freeza
The Franchise
Warrior
El Gunner
Great Leader Sprucenuce
18 posters

Page 29 of 33 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 29 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Warrior Mon Jun 19, 2023 1:14 am

Draymond's salary in on the bird rights i don't think signing him on a team friendly contract gives you more cap space. Source 2K

Expect a media career soon enough anyways

19th pick is not worth much in a major transaction maybe give Poole + Kuminga + the pick and you can get OG. Sign and trade for VanVleet, why not, as for Siakam i think the Raptors can get a better deal elsewhere. Something with the Blazers revolving around the 3rd pick and Simons for example.

Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 29 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Warrior Mon Jun 19, 2023 3:26 am

Beal traded to Suns Shocked
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:13 am

How does he work with Booker and KD? I'm not sure.

Great player, big name but perhaps they should have went for a better fit with someone else.

Also what is going on with those salary caps, how can they pay KD, Booker, Beal and Ayton? And why did Washington let him go for Paul, Shamet and 2nd rounders? I'm just confused.
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Jun 19, 2023 11:08 am

Warrior wrote:Draymond's salary in on the bird rights i don't think signing him on a team friendly contract gives you more cap space. Source 2K

Expect a media career soon enough anyways

19th pick is not worth much in a major transaction maybe give Poole + Kuminga + the pick and you can get OG. Sign and trade for VanVleet, why not, as for Siakam i think the Raptors can get a better deal elsewhere. Something with the Blazers revolving around the 3rd pick and Simons for example.

it's not about cap space, it's about the luxury tax
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:32 am

Vibe wrote:How does he work with Booker and KD? I'm not sure.

Great player, big name but perhaps they should have went for a better fit with someone else.

Also what is going on with those salary caps, how can they pay KD, Booker, Beal and Ayton? And why did Washington let him go for Paul, Shamet and 2nd rounders? I'm just confused.

Wizards have stagnated in mediocrity for a while i think getting rid of Beal's contract is a good thing done. They were going no where with that "core" they had. Only exciting moment in last 5 years it was actually Westbrook leading the team to 8th seed.

As a side note i have opposite opinion on Lillard's situation. Blazers never even tried. Give it a last shot and trade all your assets for an All-star imo. Ideally re-sign Grant

About the Suns, they needed to improve role players. My only explanation is their new owner is pushing for a super team. They accumulate a lot of scoring lately and sacrificed underrated young players who help a lot in defense and now their first playmaker. Seems like a good deal at first sight but it can easily turn sour since their future is locked, no flexibility whatsoever, pray the health gods that injury prones Durant and Beal stop injuring. They have a 2 years window for a championship.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Tue Jun 20, 2023 7:53 pm

KD sure likes his superteams.

Westbrook, Harden, Durant
Curry, Thompson, Durant
Irving, Harden, Durant
Paul, Booker, Durant
Booker, Beal, Durant
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Jun 20, 2023 9:02 pm

can't do shit without Stephen
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Thu Jun 22, 2023 6:23 am

Smart to Memphis, Porzingis to Boston, Tyus Jones to Washington.

hmm
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Jun 22, 2023 8:19 am

bunch of lateral moves...
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Jun 22, 2023 1:04 pm

Lateral move by trading a combo guard for a stretch big scratch probably more moves incoming i don't see a scenario where Mazzulla plays Porzingis, Williams and Horford in a game

Great trade by Memphis, Smart will fit perfectly
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Jun 22, 2023 6:39 pm

in terms of quality my guy... you can actually argue the Celtics might have got worse. They lost their best defender, and how much more of an offensive contribution will KP offer than Smart with Tatum and Brown already on the court.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Jun 22, 2023 8:15 pm

Well i will definitely argue that Celtics got worse for all reasons you just said. When i saw the trade yesterday it wasn't Smart in the trade but Brogdon which makes more sense. I don't understand this move on Celtics part.

Good for Memphis and even for Washington whose new management is liquidizing the assets.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Jun 22, 2023 8:26 pm

as for Washington, Tyus Jones is a nice guard who can now inflate his numbers and then they can flip him into more valuable pieces down the line if they draft a top tier player they can build around
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Jun 22, 2023 8:29 pm

OMG Shocked Poole traded to WAS for CP3

Thoughts El G ???
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Jun 22, 2023 8:32 pm

Porzingis is definitely an upgrade on Horford tho. Horford is 37 and finally showed every bit of that age this past season. Just a shame the Porzingis contract is 36 mill this coming season, which will make it harder for them to add more valuable pieces under the new CBA. But luckily it's the final year of KP's contract, so they can easily open up all that cap if he doesn't give them any value back this season.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Jun 22, 2023 8:38 pm

Warrior wrote:OMG Shocked Poole traded to WAS for CP3

Thoughts El G ???

CP3 is finally gunna win his chip 🤷

lol definitely takes me by surprise, especially that we were the ones who sent extra picks in the trade
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Jun 22, 2023 8:43 pm

Might hop on the Warriors bandwagon next season, i like Chris Paul, hopefully he gets a ring. He's close to being finished though, with reduced playing time, he got 1-2 seasons max at high level. WIN NOW

Poole could score 25+ with Washington, will be open bar for him in terms of shot attempts
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Jun 22, 2023 8:48 pm

clearly Poole's market was trash... the way i see it, Paul is at the stage where he is a backup PG, and he is definitely an upgrade on Poole to run our second unit. We just need to get 3 more good 3 and D wings onto the team to make it work.

didn't take long for Washington to get their Beal replacement, shot chucking galore Laughing
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Jun 22, 2023 11:27 pm

so don't know how true this is, but i've heard some talk that apparently there's some kind of rule or contract situation in which Suns are still obligated to pay a majority of Paul's contract for this coming season (or the rest of his contract).

And if this is true, it means we can have more luxury tax wiggle room to get a good wing on a reasonable mutual contract. Now i'll let you guys in on some deep info i got from an inside source of mine - there's a chance we can get Kuzma (free agent) on such a deal.

Otherwise, probably less likely but still possible, look out for a Klay + Kuminga trade for a big wing like Siakam.

smoking
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Fri Jun 23, 2023 7:07 am

So dynasty officially over, CP3 ain't bringing rings.

It was an amazing run and we've witnessed probably the best team of all time.

Wonder if Steph and Klay retire GSW or try their luck for another ring as backups somewhere else. I hope they retire as Warriors.

Also what will Draymond do. He can still be a heavy starting piece on a champ teams, that D is world class. But I'm afraid it's over for him if he stays on the Warriors.
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Jun 23, 2023 11:36 am

Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Jun 23, 2023 1:16 pm

lmaoooo MJ had to disappoint 'em one more time before leaving
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat Jul 01, 2023 12:21 pm

VanVleet to Rockets 3y/130m WTF i love the guy but they massively overpaid him

Draymond stays in GS 4y/100m good contract on short term

Irving extends 3y/126m i guess the Mavs had no other choice but to sign him

Kuzma extends 4y/102m good contract and easily tradeable

Desmond Bane 5y/207m what the fuck

Still waiting on trade reports for Harden and Lillard....
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun Jul 02, 2023 3:06 pm

Westbrook 2y/8m with the Clippers... damn

Imagine if they get Harden now

Westbrook-Harden-George-Kawhi-Zubac. If that team can stay fit could be a big contender. Sadly it's doubtful they will ever be healthy altogether for a span of 2 weeks.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun Jul 02, 2023 3:07 pm

What a Face

Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Jul 02, 2023 4:32 pm

Dame waited for his brother Jerami Grant to get paid big time before he requested the trade Thumbs up
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 33 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next