Freeza
The Franchise
Warrior
El Gunner
Great Leader Sprucenuce
18 posters

Page 13 of 32 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 32  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 13 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by El Gunner Tue Apr 12, 2022 5:04 pm

Bucks v Warriors finals would rip so much man

El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 13 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by CBarca Wed Apr 13, 2022 3:33 am

Kyrie "NBA's largest dumbass" Irving goes off and the Nets still struggle against the Cavs.

They can be dangerous to anyone but I can't see them making that big of a splash with their team as constructed
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Apr 13, 2022 3:34 am

Cleveland will be kicking themselves for how they started this game for a quarter an half.

I hope they get the 8th seed regardless, lots to like about them and Garland is phenomenal.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Apr 16, 2022 12:34 am

Am i the only one that wants to see Celtics beat Nets? I'm a big believer in defense wins games! They have had the best defense since January. Really impressive.

Dallas also been good on defense, but Luka injury really unfortunate for them.. Because i could have seen them upsetting Suns in the semis.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Apr 16, 2022 2:47 am

It's Jarring how wide open these 3s are for Cleveland, Hawks are not even trying to guard them.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Apr 16, 2022 9:28 am

Trae Young walking into the Miami - Atlanta series as the best player, pls don't even fight me because you can't.

Congrats Mole. Late season emergence of Jose Alvarado has also been nice for y'all, already a better all-round player than Graham. Clippers got unlucky with the PG covid positive test. Otherwise they probably would have won and i could have seen them taking two games off Phoenix.

@Mole, how do you think Pelicans will matchup against Suns?
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Apr 16, 2022 1:11 pm

That we are basically a less experienced/ in some cases worse version of them and I'd be surprised if we take more than a game from them.

But this season is already a massive success regardless so i don't mind.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Apr 16, 2022 1:28 pm

in some cases? Laughing i would say all my dude with all due respect... Now if Zion stops being a beta and pulls off his street clothes like Superman and owns Ayton which he could, then that would be something else... But yea, unfortunately i feel a sweep coming
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat Apr 16, 2022 1:31 pm

Glad the Hawks made it

It's time for predictions now

Heat in 6
Sixers in 7
Bucks in 4
Celtics in 6

Suns in 5
Mavericks in 7 (assuming Doncic will play at some point)
Warriors in 5
Grizzlies in 6

Overall i predict a Bucks-Suns final. Pretty sure that it was my take before the season. Those are the best teams in their respective conference imo

Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat Apr 16, 2022 1:35 pm

I don't like to predict sweeps in basket ball there is always a possibility that McCollum (for example) steals a game

But in Bulls case i don't see a way out Laughing they started strong then injuries ruined their mojo a bit
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Apr 16, 2022 2:08 pm

El Gunner wrote:in some cases? Laughing i would say all my dude with all due respect... Now if Zion stops being a beta and pulls off his street clothes like Superman and owns Ayton which he could, then that would be something else... But yea, unfortunately i feel a sweep coming

I mean if you go up and down the roster i don't think every single player is better.

That's all i meant by it, there's a reason I'm giving us a game max lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Apr 16, 2022 3:43 pm

Congrats Mole, I had a feeling these Pelicans would make it. They've been fighting hard this whole season. Pels and Lakers with opposite stories this season to some extent. Lakers expected to be top dawg early in the season, just completely flop and flounder the entire season. The Pels start the season historically bad and manage to turn things around.

Between Willie Green, a top 10 pick from the Lakers (I think), the emergence of Jose Alvarado, Herb Jones, Zion coming back next season, the re-emergence of Valanciunas as an absolute beast. Point McCollum has been a revelation. So many things looking up for the Pelicans.

Do the Pels own their own pick this year too?
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Apr 16, 2022 9:26 pm

Nah that goes to Charlotte, as for the Lakers pick it currently has the 8th best odds to go no 1 and if it's top 10 we get it otherwise it goes to Memphis.

But the odds on it going to Memphis is 0.2% so hopefully we don't get fucked.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Apr 17, 2022 7:15 pm

@Warrior just curious, have you seen any Suns vs Warriors games this season?

you'll be in for a surprise if you think they are the best team in the West
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Apr 17, 2022 7:45 pm

?? Suns have been by far the best team in the league, much less in the West lol

BTW, I think Hawks have a legitimate chance at being the first 8 over 1 upset in the NBA playoffs. I don't think the Miami Heat are a good team, and while the Hawks have underperformed and aren't really a good team either, Trae is a stone cold killer and this Hawks team has the ability to beat almost any team if they can put it together, like we saw last year.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Apr 17, 2022 7:55 pm

nah if it was last year's playoff Hawks, maybe, but they've been worse this season. Miami got this.

@CBarca i think a good comp for this Suns team is the DeRozan Raptors... Like sure I'm not denying that pound for pound they are one of the best teams in the league, top 5, arguably. But you guys need to understand that matchups are important in the playoffs. We've played them really well except for the first game of four during the regular season. Plus, at the end of the day there's just no way a Chris Paul-led team will beat a fully healthy Steph, Dray and Klay. Just wait and see.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Apr 17, 2022 8:05 pm

Hawks don't have a chance, as good as Trae is offensively the Heat have like 6 of the best 7 players in the series lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Apr 17, 2022 8:08 pm

DeRozan Raptors lol, they went to the Finals last year and had a top 5/6 MVP candidate this year as well as the likely DPOY and a HOF PG.

I get it your a Warriors fan so you're conditioned to hate your likely toughest threat but we don't have to be stupid.

I don't necessarily disagree that matchup wise you matchup really well but that doesn't mean we have to downplay how good they are.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Apr 17, 2022 8:39 pm

i just said they are pound for pound a top 5 team in the league. Maybe even top 3 behind Warriors and Bucks. So i don't see how that is downplaying them.

The DeRozan Raptors comp isn't that dumb of a comparison as you might think. Those Raps teams were really good, but as we know they feel apart by the mere sight of LeBron. They most likely would have reached a finals or two themselves as well if it wasn't for LeBron. But of course they wouldn't have beat the Warriors. Just like Suns will also not beat the Bucks if they were to meet them again in the finals.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Apr 17, 2022 8:51 pm

Good to see the Hawks getting obliterated.

Fuck Trae Young.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Apr 17, 2022 9:06 pm

This is kinda why i wanted Cleveland to win tho, at least they play defense. Atlanta just does not give a fuck and hope Trae bails them out offensively.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Apr 17, 2022 9:08 pm

really disappointing from Hawks lol... they are clueless on offense, Trae Young hate though?? come on Mole

anyway, back to Suns - Dubs talk. There's really no incentive for me to downplay Suns foolishly because i'd just look like a fool if we lose to them. And it's not even bias... I just know what my Dubs are capable of. Matter of fact, i could see us confidently exposing of the Suns in 5 games if both teams are at the top of the game. Matter of fact, championship is a wrap if Steph regains his early season form.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Apr 17, 2022 9:12 pm

I hate Trae lol.

Guy flops around constantly and constantly bitches about every call.

Definitely in my top 5 hated guys in the league, might be top 3 tbh hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Apr 17, 2022 9:58 pm

Even Tatum's individual defense has improved for Boston this season. I really like them out East if you guys haven't gathered that yet haha
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:13 am

I don't just want i need i 7 games of this, what an amazing game.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:18 am

bro Laughing crazy stuff... what an even matched/tight matchup
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 32 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 32  Next