Freeza
The Franchise
Warrior
El Gunner
Great Leader Sprucenuce
18 posters

Page 22 of 32 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27 ... 32  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 22 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza Thu Feb 09, 2023 1:51 pm

Vibe wrote:Just for Westbrook, no picks? Nice work. Lakers are still shit though.

Top 4 protected pick

Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 22 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Warrior Thu Feb 09, 2023 1:59 pm

Curious about the Heat, they need a real PF to play with Bam in playoffs, Caleb Martin is not that guy. I thought they were in for Crowder since they freed a roster spot 2 days ago.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Thu Feb 09, 2023 5:41 pm

Why tf did Lakers deal Bryant for second rounders?

I really thought that guy was useful. Especially when Davis is absent, which is often.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Feb 09, 2023 5:56 pm

They need to free a roster spot for Vanderbilt i think

But agreed Bryant was not the most expendable of their players Laughing
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Feb 09, 2023 7:36 pm

Wiseman to Pistons
Bey to Hawks
Knox + 2nd round picks to Warriors looool

This deadline is wild
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Feb 09, 2023 8:27 pm

Vibe wrote:Why tf did Lakers deal Bryant for second rounders?

I really thought that guy was useful. Especially when Davis is absent, which is often.

He was useless on defense. Like seriously bad. Gave up 70% at the rim. Might actually be the worst defender I’ve ever seen.

Great energy though and good on offense, but not what we need. Bamba is exactly what we needed. Above average defense from a C who can stretch the floor.

Pelinka really is incredible and this goes to show Jeanie, LeBron and whoever should just leave him to do what he does. Can’t believe how much better we got.
This whole Westbrook thing has been so sad. Was one of my favourite players once but he just didn’t wanna improve at some point. That might’ve been a decade ago though.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Thu Feb 09, 2023 8:47 pm

Time will tell I guess.

How come when something that looks good Pelinka is a boss on the internet, and when something is not so good then LeGM is doing a shot job as GM.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Feb 09, 2023 9:46 pm

Because it’s been widely reported Pelinka wanted to trade for Hield last off season and was blocked, then ownership didn’t want to extend DeRozan for too long and Westbrook somehow was third choice.

If we had let Pelinka do his thing we’d still have KCP and Caruso. Nothing about the way he’s constructed teams in the past indicated he wanted Westbrook and all these guards this year. But he made do with what he had and somehow turned it into an elite wing defender in Vanderbilt and two elite shooter in DLo and Beasley.

We gave up nothing of value and got stronger. Thomas Bryant wouldn’t be in the playoff rotation if we got there and he requested a trade himself.

DLo contract is sneakily good too. The fact we got bird rights and can trade him next season is top tier work.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Feb 09, 2023 10:33 pm

DLo is not an "elite" shooter Laughing
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Feb 09, 2023 10:33 pm

Warrior wrote:Wiseman to Pistons
Bey to Hawks
Knox + 2nd round picks to Warriors looool

This deadline is wild

flipped the 2nd round picks for Gary Payton...
the Warriors may or may not be a lot of things this season but all i know is we will be sending GP2 and Donte at your favourite teams' best ball handlers Proud
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Feb 09, 2023 11:01 pm

El Gunner wrote:DLo is not an "elite" shooter Laughing

What else would call someone shooting 39% on 7.0 attempts per game?

That’s Paul George, Halliburton and Harden numbers. All players I’d call elite shooters considering they’re ball handlers too and not just spot up shooters.

Hell he’s shot +40 the past few months. With the looks he’s about to get it should skyrocket unless the Lakers shooting curse continues.

Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Feb 10, 2023 8:13 am

I'm impressed by how much the Lakers managed to improve, although I am baffled why exactly the Jazz felt like doing such a big favour to them. Taking Westbrook off their hands was huge and then giving a good role-player in Beasley and an OK one in Vanderbilt for just one 1st round pick is an insanely good outcome for the Lakers - especially when considering it's too late for the Jazz to tank properly.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Feb 10, 2023 8:22 am

Freeza wrote:
El Gunner wrote:DLo is not an "elite" shooter Laughing

What else would call someone shooting 39% on 7.0 attempts per game?

That’s Paul George, Halliburton and Harden numbers. All players I’d call elite shooters considering they’re ball handlers too and not just spot up shooters.

Hell he’s shot +40 the past few months. With the looks he’s about to get it should skyrocket unless the Lakers shooting curse continues.

well for starters that's the first time in his career he has shot that high from 3... so it might be a flash in the pan.
George and Harden are 3 level elite scorers at their best, you can't compare DLo to them.

it's good for this season, i'll give him that, not "elite"

Only Steph, Klay and Dame are elite shooters in this league.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Feb 10, 2023 2:50 pm

Dame is the same level shooter as Harden and DLo.

Volume shooters who shoot around 36-37 for their career.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Feb 10, 2023 2:53 pm

Art Morte wrote:I'm impressed by how much the Lakers managed to improve, although I am baffled why exactly the Jazz felt like doing such a big favour to them. Taking Westbrook off their hands was huge and then giving a good role-player in Beasley and an OK one in Vanderbilt for just one 1st round pick is an insanely good outcome for the Lakers - especially when considering it's too late for the Jazz to tank properly.

Vanderbilt is the best pick-up in this trade for us. Guy is so fucking good on defense. A real menace.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Feb 10, 2023 3:18 pm

Freeza wrote:
Art Morte wrote:I'm impressed by how much the Lakers managed to improve, although I am baffled why exactly the Jazz felt like doing such a big favour to them. Taking Westbrook off their hands was huge and then giving a good role-player in Beasley and an OK one in Vanderbilt for just one 1st round pick is an insanely good outcome for the Lakers - especially when considering it's too late for the Jazz to tank properly.

Vanderbilt is the best pick-up in this trade for us. Guy is so fucking good on defense. A real menace.

Having watched a few Jazz games because of Markkanen, I gotta call this a myth. He can be all right, but he also switches off (mentally) too often in defense. Maybe I'll be proven wrong, but I don't think he's going to be a defensive powerhouse for the Lakers.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:26 pm

I'm also skeptical on this move by the Jazz

You can trade Beasley and Vanderbilt separately you get more assets in return. If the goal was mainly to get rid of Conley's contract (which isn't even that bad) then what's the point of buying out Westbrook and pay an extra 20 mil in the process ?

Every trade deadline a few moves i don't understand

Pistons give Saddiq Bey to end up with Wiseman they already got 4-5 bigs who can play minutes

Blazers give Josh Hart and Gary Payton II to end up with Thybulle, Reddish and Kevin Knox wtf. The clock is ticking with Lillard not getting any younger and they make lowballer moves like this scratch also traded McCollum and gave keys to Simons a similar player who doesn't defend any better in the backcourt. Do they have a plan in fact ?
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Feb 10, 2023 6:29 pm

Art Morte wrote:
Freeza wrote:

Having watched a few Jazz games because of Markkanen, I gotta call this a myth. He can be all right, but he also switches off (mentally) too often in defense. Maybe I'll be proven wrong, but I don't think he's going to be a defensive powerhouse for the Lakers.

typical Freeza overexaggeration can't help himself to feel good about the Lakers whenever there's a sniff of a chance Razz
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Feb 10, 2023 7:38 pm

Yeah, all stats support my views, but I’m over exaggerating.

Now I remember why I stopped being on this place.
Easier to win the lottery than get a reply with some effort. So I’ll leave again. Cba.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Fri Feb 10, 2023 7:57 pm

Don't leave Freezeballs where will I get my Lakers info
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Feb 10, 2023 8:00 pm

Freeza wrote:Yeah, all stats support my views, but I’m over exaggerating.

Easier to win the lottery than get a reply with some effort. So I’ll leave again. Cba.

calm down bro, it's not that deep
if you are proven right you can always say "i told you so" like how i do
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Fri Feb 10, 2023 8:07 pm

El Gunner wrote:
Freeza wrote:Yeah, all stats support my views, but I’m over exaggerating.

calm down bro, it's not that deep
if you are proven right you can always say "i told you so" like how i do

False, I've been here for 12 years and I've never seen you proven right
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Feb 10, 2023 8:44 pm

i'm the truest thing to ever walk the streets of GoalLegacy
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Feb 10, 2023 9:30 pm

Vibe wrote:Don't leave Freezeballs where will I get my Lakers info

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 22 Shannon_Sharpe_Headshot_727x727
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Feb 11, 2023 7:48 am

so apparently Payton has an injury that can keep him out for 3 months and now the entire four-team trade is in jeopardy Laughing
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Feb 12, 2023 3:06 am

Vanderbilt is legit. Fuck I love him. Those arms are everywhere. Wouldn’t hate for Beasley to hit any of his open 3s. But Lakers curse is real Molenation
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 32 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27 ... 32  Next