sportsczy
titosantill
halamadrid2
futbol_bill
Perucho21
20 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

The Official Real Madrid 21-22 Match Day Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Official Real Madrid 21-22 Match Day Thread

Post by Nivash Thu Sep 30, 2021 7:14 am

@Clutch wrote:Cant really think of a more embarrassing loss tbh
You've obviously forgotten the drubbing we got against Alcorcon

Nivash
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

The Official Real Madrid 21-22 Match Day Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Official Real Madrid 21-22 Match Day Thread

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:11 pm

No Casemiro finally
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Oct 03, 2021 4:37 pm

Horrible is an understatement.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Oct 03, 2021 4:42 pm

Militao and Nacho should be playing CB for Mallorca, not Real Madrid.  In fact, the only worthy current defender is Alaba, who is world-class.

Our midfield is also non-existent.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Oct 03, 2021 4:58 pm

Welcome to the club guys

Btw Espanyol Barcelona > Regular Barcelona

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Sun Oct 03, 2021 5:41 pm

What kind of idiot Insists on playing Nacho and Vazquez?

we play some no names from castilla and they would still perform better. somebody tell me what are these players doing exactly? they can't defend, they can't attack and they make mistake after mistake.

Ancelotti has lost it i'm afraid. can't wait for the new manager lol.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Oct 03, 2021 5:54 pm

I'd honestly go to a 352 since we have no fullbacks. Then you can actually play a system that fits the current squad.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Oct 03, 2021 6:34 pm

Looks like I didn’t miss much.. how bad was it?

I knew Zidane was papering over the defensive cracks.. he’s always proven right lol. We played like we did for a reason
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Oct 03, 2021 6:37 pm

@FennecFox7 wrote:Looks like I didn’t miss much.. how bad was it?

I knew Zidane was papering over the defensive cracks.. he’s always proven right lol. We played like we did for a reason

Two big issues:
-  Defensively really terrible.  They could have scored more and should have.
-  Looked very herky-jerky, as if the players didn't have a clear idea of what they were supposed to do.

But we did look very good offensively before the past 3 games. It comes down to Vini or someone else, frankly. We need another attacking player to play at a WC level. Vini has dropped off and nobody else is there.

Benzema doing his usual thing. Modric was off today frankly. These two, and Vini, have been our best players by far.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Oct 04, 2021 12:12 am

I really think jovic should be given a chance. I would want to see how we do with 2 strikers. Whoever we play on the right never has a truly outstanding game, I would be inclined to try it. Or the 4231 with asensio as the 10. I don’t understand Carlo. He plays asensio at 10, he is MOTM. Moves him back to the wing, plays like dogshit
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Mon Oct 04, 2021 12:57 am

as per asensio (in follow up to fennec's comments), after the mallorca game, carlo played him in the same role against villareal and he was anonymous. so carlo's thought process was probably maybe asensio played like a beast cos mallorca's crap, and then put him back on the flank...just my guess

titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Mon Oct 04, 2021 8:52 am

Carlo should make his mind about some players. you can't still be testing your players in the middle of the season.

in my opinion Isco and Hazard should play more. yes they are fat and out of shape but still they use their brains while playing football.

Likes of Nacho, Vazquez and Asensio are there because they are spanish. they offer nothing in the game.

I like to see Benzema and Jovic start with Hazard behind them. Jovic could really help Benzema. although for this attacking trio to work we need two fullbacks who constantly overlap and help the attack.

we will improve massively if Carvajal and Mendy return. but that's a big IF knowing their history of injuries. also Carlo should test Rodrygo at LW. i think he can do very well there.

I'm a bit worried about Valverde too. he has not been himself for a few games maybe he needs a rest.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:51 pm

Alaba needs to be a permanent centre back. Alaba can actually organize a defense.

Just play Miguel at left back. Let him learn. Prefer him playing and having a mistake than 31 year old Nacho.

Modric and Kroos can't start together. Been saying this for the last two seasons.

Valverde is to good to be wasted out wide. Leave him in the centre.

The squad is good enough to be better than what it's been.
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:26 pm

Our south american starters bar Vinicius are going to have a very tough time until the christmas break, Not only are they starting every match with Madrid they are starting every match for their NT (Militao, Casemiro, Fede) and CONMEBOL are doing 3 matches at each international break.

Its no secret as to why Fede, Casemiro and Militao have had a drop in form in comparison to last season
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9