sportsczy
titosantill
halamadrid2
futbol_bill
Perucho21
27 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Real Madrid 21-22 Match Day Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Official Real Madrid 21-22 Match Day Thread

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:48 pm

Wonder how we will play against Mallorca

Our whole XI needs rest. I wouldn't start a single one of them apart from Tibu but that'll never happen.

Camavinga, Rodrygo, Blanco and Miguel need to start. Benz, Vini, Valverde, CASEMIRO, Modric and Militao need the rest.

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

The Official Real Madrid 21-22 Match Day Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Official Real Madrid 21-22 Match Day Thread

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:02 pm

Jealous as fuck of you getting Camavinga
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:26 pm

Curious, was Bayern actually interested (from your POV since you're my only real source for Bayern news)?
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:36 pm

Doc wrote:Curious, was Bayern actually interested (from your POV since you're my only real source for Bayern news)?
Absolutely, yes.
Brazzo and his scouting department had him high up on the list for the last couple of years at least. That's not just my POV, that's relatively certain and well documented.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:28 pm

Camavinga is rumoured to start against Mallorca

Carlo has commented that Asensio will get many minutes over the season. He'll also probably start tomorrow
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:54 am

Asensio hasn't played a single good game for over 2 years. what does he expect?
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:22 am

Many minutes on the bench he means
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:28 am

This is who i started

Thibu
Vasquez Nacho Alaba Miguelito
Isco Valverde Camavinga
Rodrygo Benz Vini
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:53 am

I think Valverde is a congested schedule away from an inury. I wouldn't play him either. I'd start Camavinga, Blanco and Isco. I'd also rest Vini and put Asensio in his stead. And sub Benz out very early in the second half

So it's imperative that we start the game well and get ourselves a cushion before half time
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:44 pm

i need us to really give it to mallorca ...send a message
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Sep 23, 2021 12:23 am

Sick half

Can't criticise anyone this half. They've all been amazing
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:12 am

Great game so far.

Benzema this season in La Liga:

6 games
8 goals
6 assists

I mean, there's no way keeps this up i don't think. But damn.

I'm thoroughly enjoying what Carlo is doing btw. We are enjoyable to watch. We're winning games. I love it.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:18 am

Monster numbers, especially the goals. That's what I wonna see. We would have won this game last season, it would have been one nil, a benzema or ramos goal, and watching paint dry would have been like watching prime michael jordan in Chicago bulls compared to our game

I dont know what carlo has told these boys, but games are fun to watch, it's actually entertaining compared to last few years.....if asensio can get a hat trick, he shud be able to get bale and hazard up to scratch if and when they return

Last edited by titosantill on Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:19 am

Defense is so much better on the ball with militao and alaba.

The improvement is huge actually and we could have a proper build up if we put our minds into it.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:51 am

Wow. Incredible. I haven’t seen us play like that in years. Everyone played amazing. And the subs also did well.

Asensio, take a fucking bow. The guys shooting is world class.. and he was stuck as a touch line winger for years lol. I believe having a formation with a 10 will help us unlock low blocks.. but it seems to me we aren’t having any issues with that.

Vini and Benz were great. Rodrigo is such a high IQ player. Please no more hazard starting. Hazard is an option off the bench for now. Camavinga.. absolute baller and way more composed then case on the ball. I really want to go on and on but honestly we played incredible and I hope it continues
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:56 am

Benzema is old so Carlo better mange his minutes.

Isco oh my Isco if only you weren't a lazy fat boy. wasted talent.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:11 am

Amazing game from start to finish. Every single playrr was unplayable today

I want to highlight Alaba's performances. He reminds me of Ramos when he tries to advance the ball forward even when we are winning by alot of goals. Always hungry for more. I understand why Carlo wants him as his CB

Camavinga minus his sometimes terrible first touches is an absolute baller

Carlo has done an amazing job with these guys. Even Jovic looks hungry for goals.

Too bad even he can't revive Hazard....
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:59 am

Camavinga is 18 years old... and has already played two full seasons in Ligue 1 (plus some more when he was 16 lol) AND has already been called up to France NT.

The kid is ridiculous.

Just keep in mind though, he's a kid and he likes to put on a show. Will remind you a lot of Pogba because, with his supreme confidence in his ball skills, he will make silly passes and silly dribbles in bad areas. It's because he doesn't think anyone can take the ball away from him. Don't get mad lol. He also has a tendency, like Pogba, to seem like he's not playing hard when his influence on the game goes down.

I'm just trying to prepare you guys. He's very instinctual and creative. But that does come with a price.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:14 am

Can i say that this season has been magnificent for me to start... OM is playing beautiful football and Real Madrid too.  Thoroughly enjoyable.  Can't remember the last time i had OM and Real Madrid play attractive and winning football at the same time.  Mind you, that's mostly OM's fault Laughing

Now if only a similar coach to this Carlo could take over France NT.  We have Mourinho as our coach basically.  Manages to take all the talent in the world... and play underdog tactics. Camavinga along with Pogba... Kante covering feeding our front 3 Crying or Very sad
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:50 am

I agree. Benzema and Mbappe with Pogba and Kante behind them is a dream. yet france plays like they are nothing special.

Mbappe and co won that world cup. coach didn't do much.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:44 am

Benzema 10/10 would watch and record for lessons on the proper aspects of attacking football and the role of a leader in attack.

You lot wondered why I was so adamant on the return of Don Carlo and why I was so pessimistic on ther other loser coaches. This is why. We could not have played better or seen similar football under anyone else but Don Carlo. All the other losers have nothing in their pitiful careers to compare to Don Carlo's Milan or first madrid stint.

Balanced football has returned to the Bernabeu proper. Not fully as we still conceded a goal and it's still too early but damn it we're seeing real progress.

This is not our best. The best is yet to come. I have no doubt Don Carlo will deliver us the perfect football game sooner or later as the season progresses.

Camavinga, Valverde, and all the other youngsters would do well to heed Don Carlo's words. He is a tactical mastermind and is one of the few who has the judgment to know what's best in their interests.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:41 am

We started this game with only 4 players over the age of 23. Alaba, Benz, Tibu and Nacho. We have a very bright future. Can't wait for Mbappe to join these lot
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:29 pm

Mamad wrote:Benzema is old so Carlo better mange his minutes.

Isco oh my Isco if only you weren't a lazy fat boy. wasted talent.

What’s the point of your post! Do you feel you have to add a negative aspect to every game?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:37 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:We started this game with only 4 players over the age of 23. Alaba, Benz, Tibu and Nacho. We have a very bright future. Can't wait for Mbappe to join these lot

Really goes to show that people who kept saying we have an old team don't know what they're talking about. Our future is very bright.
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:31 pm

I agree. Did anyone realize that our much dismissed midfield (Modric, Kroos, Casemiro) did not play! It’s only one game but according to the self perceived experts on this forum, a midfield of Asensio, Valverde, Campvinga would be destroyed, Asensio would be a complete misfit and you need a DM!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:23 pm

tbh i dont know about asensio playing cmf or back up cmf for the whole season. against the mallorcas of this world it might work, but i dont know if he himself is prepared for that kind of grind. cos its carlo, i'm willing to watch and see, considering he did the same with di maria, and that was a revelation....but asensio isnt di maria.

as far as old team, its a fair assessment if the coach is only relying on the veterans, which zidane tended to do. if the younger guys are playing important roles, not just when the main guys are out, then thats a good look. but at least in 2 years time we should have phased out the old guard....the camavingas, valverdes et al those guys should not be sitting on the bench in 2 years time
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next