Azerbaijan, the liberation of Karabakh

+18
futbol
Blue
Arquitecto
El Gunner
iftikhar
The Demon of Carthage
M99
RealGunner
Nishankly
Myesyats
rincon
Hapless_Hans
Warrior
Art Morte
Babun
Pedram
VivaStPauli
guest_07
22 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Azerbaijan, the liberation of Karabakh - Page 3 Empty Re: Azerbaijan, the liberation of Karabakh

Post by guest_07 Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:44 pm

@Nishankly wrote:
@guest_07 wrote:
@Warrior wrote:



United Nations, NATO, European Union etc are a monumental waste of time. Here the majority is abstention, so their decision is not very valuable. Basically it means "sort it out by yourselves"

In the ideal fantasy world they'd let Karabakh citizens vote, and those who aren't satisfied can choose to move in either Armenia/Azerbaidjan where they are compensated and integrated. This is so simple and logical, the real benevolence, that 100% politics won't solve the conflict in this manner.


On local resident aspect,
I agree with your idea.

But, how about the land
that been occupied?

I never see any country that let it go
part of its territory
without bloodshed?

Are USA or any European countries did this before?
so that it can be used as an example
for the rest of the world.

Even Chechnya want to become independence before,
been carpet bombed without mercy by Russian.


@Nishankly wrote:
The only religion that is always the victim, everything else is invisible. Laughing

You better worry with
your covid & rape first (some say land of rape),
before making fun on others.

guest_07
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1866
Join date : 2013-10-16

Back to top Go down

Azerbaijan, the liberation of Karabakh - Page 3 Empty Re: Azerbaijan, the liberation of Karabakh

Post by Nishankly Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:47 pm

@guest_07 wrote:
@Nishankly wrote:
@guest_07 wrote:


On local resident aspect,
I agree with your idea.

But, how about the land
that been occupied?

I never see any country that let it go
part of its territory
without bloodshed?

Are USA or any European countries did this before?
so that it can be used as an example
for the rest of the world.

Even Chechnya want to become independence before,
been carpet bombed without mercy by Russian.


@Nishankly wrote:
The only religion that is always the victim, everything else is invisible. Laughing

You better worry with
your covid & rape first (some say land of rape),
before making fun on others.


I don't expect anything else from someone like you. Stay in your fairytale world that will never happen.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 20493
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Azerbaijan, the liberation of Karabakh - Page 3 Empty Re: Azerbaijan, the liberation of Karabakh

Post by guest_07 Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:51 pm

@guest_07 wrote:
@Nishankly wrote:
@guest_07 wrote:


On local resident aspect,
I agree with your idea.

But, how about the land
that been occupied?

I never see any country that let it go
part of its territory
without bloodshed?

Are USA or any European countries did this before?
so that it can be used as an example
for the rest of the world.

Even Chechnya want to become independence before,
been carpet bombed without mercy by Russian.


@Nishankly wrote:
The only religion that is always the victim, everything else is invisible. Laughing

You better worry with
your covid & rape first (some say land of rape),
before making fun on others.


Talk about human rights,
come from the land that have
rape occur every 15 minutes.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.theweek.in/news/india/2020/10/01/india-has-become-a-land-of-rapists--says-madras-hc.amp.html

guest_07
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1866
Join date : 2013-10-16

Back to top Go down

Azerbaijan, the liberation of Karabakh - Page 3 Empty Re: Azerbaijan, the liberation of Karabakh

Post by Warrior Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:51 pm

I think property of land is a poetic idea, governments take a lot of pride from it, rather than providing peaceful life to people who actually live there. This matters above all, whether the population are muslims, catholics, jewish or even believers of the spaghetti monster religion.

From what i understand after a decent research, in this conflict every party involved is a villain because of their crooked interests. Of course bloodshed will occur when the population and soldiers are held hostage because of a battle of honor between 2+ territorial/political/religious entities.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 8114
Join date : 2016-05-25

Back to top Go down

Azerbaijan, the liberation of Karabakh - Page 3 Empty Re: Azerbaijan, the liberation of Karabakh

Post by guest_07 Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:55 pm

@Warrior wrote:I think property of land is a poetic idea, governments take a lot of pride from it, rather than providing peaceful life to people who actually live there. This matters above all, whether the population are muslims, catholics, jewish or even believers of the spaghetti monster religion.

From what i understand after a decent research, in this conflict every party involved is a villain because of their crooked interests. Of course bloodshed will occur when the population and soldiers are held hostage because of a battle of honor between 2+ territorial/political/religious entities.

Thank you
for your nice contribution here.
Appreciated.

guest_07
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1866
Join date : 2013-10-16

Back to top Go down

Azerbaijan, the liberation of Karabakh - Page 3 Empty Re: Azerbaijan, the liberation of Karabakh

Post by Nishankly Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:57 pm

@guest_07 wrote:
@guest_07 wrote:
@Nishankly wrote:




You better worry with
your covid & rape first (some say land of rape),
before making fun on others.


Talk about human rights,
come from the land that have
rape occur every 15 minutes.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.theweek.in/news/india/2020/10/01/india-has-become-a-land-of-rapists--says-madras-hc.amp.html


The fact that you need to attack my country shows how weak you are with your own faith that you cannot defend it with your own examples.

You brought up India because there is literally nothing you can do to talk about your own people, I will still give you the free pass to answer that India is no where on the map and everything you say is true.

Regardless, I do not conform to culture and religion and I certainly to do not conform to choosing my battles based on religion. Armenia and Azerbaijan have been at it for centuries. I am 100% sure you and your faith is cool with this 1 million people being killed since the agenda was the same. Oh wait, you can't look that far back can't you?
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/G%C3%A9nocide_arm%C3%A9nien

I'm out. I can't deal with religious people, I don't know why I try.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 20493
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Azerbaijan, the liberation of Karabakh - Page 3 Empty Re: Azerbaijan, the liberation of Karabakh

Post by guest_07 Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:59 pm

@Nishankly wrote:
@guest_07 wrote:
@guest_07 wrote:

You better worry with
your covid & rape first (some say land of rape),
before making fun on others.


Talk about human rights,
come from the land that have
rape occur every 15 minutes.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.theweek.in/news/india/2020/10/01/india-has-become-a-land-of-rapists--says-madras-hc.amp.html


The fact that you need to attack my country shows how weak you are with your own faith that you cannot defend it with your own examples.

You brought up India because there is literally nothing you can do to talk about your own people, I will still give you the free pass to answer that India is no where on the map and everything you say is true.

Regardless, I do not conform to culture and religion and I certainly to do not conform to choosing my battles based on religion. Armenia and Azerbaijan have been at it for centuries. I am 100% sure you and your faith is cool with this 1 million people being killed since the agenda was the same. Oh wait, you can't look that far back can't you?
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/G%C3%A9nocide_arm%C3%A9nien

I'm out. I can't deal with religious people, I don't know why I try.


You can follow Warrior above
how to talk nicely.
It's that difficult to do it?


Last edited by guest_07 on Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

guest_07
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1866
Join date : 2013-10-16

Back to top Go down

Azerbaijan, the liberation of Karabakh - Page 3 Empty Re: Azerbaijan, the liberation of Karabakh

Post by guest_07 Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:02 pm

Why relate this issue to Islam
when Azerbaijan itself a secular country,
not religious one,
to begin with?


Last edited by guest_07 on Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

guest_07
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1866
Join date : 2013-10-16

Back to top Go down

Azerbaijan, the liberation of Karabakh - Page 3 Empty Re: Azerbaijan, the liberation of Karabakh

Post by Nishankly Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:02 pm

You could start with that in your argument definition and not bringing my country into consideration for a different cause? Or do I start quoting every country with a problem because you are a coward hiding your country while I show mine?
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 20493
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Azerbaijan, the liberation of Karabakh - Page 3 Empty Re: Azerbaijan, the liberation of Karabakh

Post by guest_07 Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:04 pm

Ok. I apologize.

If you talk nicely,
I will reply nicely.

guest_07
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1866
Join date : 2013-10-16

Back to top Go down

Azerbaijan, the liberation of Karabakh - Page 3 Empty Re: Azerbaijan, the liberation of Karabakh

Post by Nishankly Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:26 pm

I apologize too then.

I still don't believe citizens of a land voting for who they want to be with because it is again defined by bias, which is fine and is a larger issue in the world. Every land has changed has continuously and we cannot choose our battles based on one-offs especially if we associate them with a culture. The solution is that these homogenous fucking states learn to live with other cultures and equate them like how the world is adapting other than a couple of areas based on national security issues.

Armenia and Azerbaijan have an insanely bloody path where more than a million people died from both sides and to offer the land to someone based on current situations and equivalent homogeneity is a disrespect to everyone who died mostly for no reason and this where 2020 and the world as now comes into play.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 20493
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Azerbaijan, the liberation of Karabakh - Page 3 Empty Re: Azerbaijan, the liberation of Karabakh

Post by guest_07 Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:29 pm

@Nishankly wrote:I apologize too then.

I still don't believe citizens of a land voting for who they want to be with because it is again defined by bias, which is fine and is a larger issue in the world. Every land has changed has continuously and we cannot choose our battles based on one-offs especially if we associate them with a culture. The solution is that these homogenous fucking states learn to live with other cultures and equate them like how the world is adapting other than a couple of areas based on national security issues.

Armenia and Azerbaijan have an insanely bloody path where more than a million people died from both sides and to offer the land to someone based on current situations and equivalent homogeneity is a disrespect to everyone who died mostly for no reason and this where 2020 and the world as now comes into play.


Ok.
I will stop cover this news here,
if it brings harm rather than good.
Peace. My friend.

guest_07
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1866
Join date : 2013-10-16

Back to top Go down

Azerbaijan, the liberation of Karabakh - Page 3 Empty Re: Azerbaijan, the liberation of Karabakh

Post by Nishankly Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:31 pm

I didn't say that but okay.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 20493
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Azerbaijan, the liberation of Karabakh - Page 3 Empty Re: Azerbaijan, the liberation of Karabakh

Post by RealGunner Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:38 pm

It's such a weird thing to think that people at some point in history decided to draw lines across some part of earth and claimed to be theirs when it never belonged to them in the first place.

conflicts over land which always existed and will exist after humans.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 89084
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Azerbaijan, the liberation of Karabakh - Page 3 Empty Re: Azerbaijan, the liberation of Karabakh

Post by Nishankly Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:14 pm

Religion still defines national culture for most natons. So for me, its quite straightforward on what we Humans need to remove so that humans live in peace.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 20493
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Azerbaijan, the liberation of Karabakh - Page 3 Empty Re: Azerbaijan, the liberation of Karabakh

Post by Myesyats Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:04 am

Warabakhuti to all Muslim, death to infidels & good day to the rest.

humans are so fucking weird
sometimes nothing makes sense

religion
war
borders
countries
no point to any of this

we've as humans developed so much further from the original apes
yet we still behave the same at the core

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2010/jun/21/chimpanzees-territory-killing-neighbours

A study has proved for the first time that groups of aggressive chimpanzees invade the territory of their neighbours in order to acquire more resources or mates

Anthropologists have long suspected that chimpanzees, humans' closest living relatives, kill neighbours for land, but they have lacked any hard evidence until now.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : FC Basel
Posts : 15863
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Azerbaijan, the liberation of Karabakh - Page 3 Empty Re: Azerbaijan, the liberation of Karabakh

Post by M99 Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:22 am

Embarrassing thread. One guy spouting BS propaganda and others using it as an excuse to be bigoted and gets a free pass to hate on an entire religion.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 30066
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 99

Back to top Go down

Azerbaijan, the liberation of Karabakh - Page 3 Empty Re: Azerbaijan, the liberation of Karabakh

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:27 am

@RealGunner wrote:It's such a weird thing to think that people at some point in history decided to draw lines across some part of earth and claimed to be theirs when it never belonged to them in the first place.

conflicts over land which always existed and will exist after humans.

@Myesyats wrote:Warabakhuti to all Muslim, death to infidels & good day to the rest.

humans are so fucking weird
sometimes nothing makes sense

religion
war
borders
countries
no point to any of this

The upside is, things are changing for the better with the younger generations. They are definitely less obsessed with religion and insignificant things like cultural identity or nationalism.

Having said that, I completely agree with you both. It's baffling how shameless humans can get, that they would draw invisible borders on a planet that doesn't belong to any of them and proclaim it as their own. Then later, wage wars and kill each other for a piece of land that they will all leave behind when they die.

If you think about it, we act exactly like parasites. We are organisms that greatly benefit from stripping nutrients from their host (in this case the planet). Once the host is completely destroyed, we look for other bodies to infect, consume and kill, that's why we are already thinking about terraforming Mars.

Then, you have the overpopulation problem. The more of us there is, the more problem you have. Just compare the world we are living in right now to the one people had back in the 60s when there was only 3 billion people around. 60 years later, and you have nearly 8 billion people around just consuming and reproducing.

Then we have the nerve to claim that we are somehow superior to all the other living things. Painfully funny.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6166
Join date : 2015-01-25

Back to top Go down

Azerbaijan, the liberation of Karabakh - Page 3 Empty Re: Azerbaijan, the liberation of Karabakh

Post by iftikhar Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:34 pm

This thread is in its third page already Shocked What a Face
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 9320
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 49

Back to top Go down

Azerbaijan, the liberation of Karabakh - Page 3 Empty Re: Azerbaijan, the liberation of Karabakh

Post by RealGunner Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:58 pm

@Nishankly wrote:Religion still defines national culture for most natons. So for me, its quite straightforward on what we Humans need to remove so that humans live in peace.


Humans and peace is an oxymoron. Religion is just a proxy. Remove it and something else replaces it.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 89084
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Azerbaijan, the liberation of Karabakh - Page 3 Empty Re: Azerbaijan, the liberation of Karabakh

Post by El Gunner Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:26 pm

@Nishankly wrote:Religion still defines national culture for most natons. So for me, its quite straightforward on what we Humans need to remove so that humans live in peace.

it's not that simple Nish, Religion is just a means of control amongst many others. Nationalism is 1000x worse.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 19879
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Azerbaijan, the liberation of Karabakh - Page 3 Empty Re: Azerbaijan, the liberation of Karabakh

Post by Warrior Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:35 pm

Religion is branded spirituality. Prestigious sects if anything. Esthetism and heroic mysticism related to them bring conquest fervor for those who have ego problems. Therefore it's responsible for many wars and countless deaths throughout history. And while other causes may prevent a peaceful humanity we should still give religions obsolescence a shot.

Christianism vs islam is the root behind a lot of violence, it's not an opinion but a fact. To avoid offending, it seems we must always mention (as if we didn't know already Rolling Eyes ) that a large percentage of believers only take the good principles behind their religion, as metaphors of their spiritual feelings.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 8114
Join date : 2016-05-25

Back to top Go down

Azerbaijan, the liberation of Karabakh - Page 3 Empty Re: Azerbaijan, the liberation of Karabakh

Post by Arquitecto Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:51 pm

The problem is not religion but how it is used. I am struggling to see how people cannot denote the difference between following a religion and then using it for political frontage.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Sociedad
Posts : 11488
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Azerbaijan, the liberation of Karabakh - Page 3 Empty Re: Azerbaijan, the liberation of Karabakh

Post by Art Morte Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:51 pm

@M99 wrote:Embarrassing thread. One guy spouting BS propaganda and others using it as an excuse to be bigoted and gets a free pass to hate on an entire religion.


A teacher got beheaded on a Parisian street yesterday for showing some Muhammed cartoons. There isn't another religion on the planet whose members act so violently in the name of their religion in the 21th century. I dislike all religions, but it's difficult not to hate on something like that.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 18122
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

Azerbaijan, the liberation of Karabakh - Page 3 Empty Re: Azerbaijan, the liberation of Karabakh

Post by M99 Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:14 pm

@Art Morte wrote:
@M99 wrote:Embarrassing thread. One guy spouting BS propaganda and others using it as an excuse to be bigoted and gets a free pass to hate on an entire religion.


A teacher got beheaded on a Parisian street yesterday for showing some Muhammed cartoons. There isn't another religion on the planet whose members act so violently in the name of their religion in the 21th century. I dislike all religions, but it's difficult not to hate on something like that.


Just the viewpoint I would expect from someone who thinks multicultural societies are bad and homogenous America is ideal.

I hate seeing and doing "but he did that, they did that" but look up the situation with Modi government backed Hindu extremism in India. Or what Israel has done to Palestine over years because their holy book says its their rightful land. Violence is everywhere, and there are no excuses for generalization or any form of discriminatory hate/bigotry.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 30066
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 99

Back to top Go down

Azerbaijan, the liberation of Karabakh - Page 3 Empty Re: Azerbaijan, the liberation of Karabakh

Post by Arquitecto Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:48 pm

@Art Morte wrote:
@M99 wrote:Embarrassing thread. One guy spouting BS propaganda and others using it as an excuse to be bigoted and gets a free pass to hate on an entire religion.


A teacher got beheaded on a Parisian street yesterday for showing some Muhammed cartoons. There isn't another religion on the planet whose members act so violently in the name of their religion in the 21th century. I dislike all religions, but it's difficult not to hate on something like that.



Arty Im generally on your political stance of things if you've noticed but here is again an example of religion being used for political frontage and misused and bad context.

These are impressionable men who are accepted into cults or more so children bred to think this way and the fact of the matter is that Islam, theologically speaking, is against such acts.

Thus these are cherrypicked examples and the key is to eradicate extremism, not religion.

Speaking as an Agnostic here.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Sociedad
Posts : 11488
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Azerbaijan, the liberation of Karabakh - Page 3 Empty Re: Azerbaijan, the liberation of Karabakh

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum