CBarca
El Gunner
Warrior
Robespierre
Freeza
19 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:17 pm

But yeah I’m mad as hell. I find it ridiculous someone who plays as physical as LeBron has only shot 10 FTs in more than 100 minutes.

Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Art Morte Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:34 am

Herro with an incredible 37 point performance. But didn't make the all-rookie first team, tho x)

Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:27 am

Oh, and I forgot something else as a reason for my zero sympathy for the lakers (beyond the fact that LeBron hasn't really been driving that much, so his FT count SHOULD be lower than you would expect)

The team just complains more than any other NBA team right now. That's pretty much a given with any LeBron team, but the rest of the guys really take after it. The only team that comes close is Raptors because Nurse and Lowry whine enough for an entire franchise or two.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:37 am

Los Angeles Reffers :puke:
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:11 am

CBarca wrote:Oh, and I forgot something else as a reason for my zero sympathy for the lakers (beyond the fact that LeBron hasn't really been driving that much, so his FT count SHOULD be lower than you would expect)

The team just complains more than any other NBA team right now. That's pretty much a given with any LeBron team, but the rest of the guys really take after it. The only team that comes close is Raptors because Nurse and Lowry whine enough for an entire franchise or two.

LeBron has been driving more than Giannis this season and has half the free throws this season.

Good thing Vogel and the others complained and finally got some calls. Hope they let them play from now on instead of constant whistling. It’s tiresome so see.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:13 am

Really hope AD is all right too. Didn’t look good...
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:21 am

Also it was incredible to finally see both teams take care of the ball. 20 turnovers combined is incredible. Both teams had 20 in game 2 lol
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:00 am

Also post-game press conferences from players are so dumb. It's gotta be terrible to sit and answer questions (a lot of them dumb) after a hard loss when you're emotional and not in the mood. And everyone knows there's likely not going to be any relevant information from them at all.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Sep 27, 2020 2:43 am

Caruso

What a fucking role player
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:49 am

Flagrant my ass
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:52 am

it was lol
dirty flopping Howard
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:52 am

Webber was defending him until he saw the other angle. Dirty play

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:04 am

FilthyLuca wrote:Webber was defending him until he saw the other angle. Dirty play

Meh saw it again. Thought it was a hard foul didn't see how it was dirty. Think they need to be more consistent in punishing other players than Howard constantly. You see fouls like this multiple times each game.

Millsap's reaction made that flagrant and against any other player he'd have gotten a tech tbh.

Anyways bench Kuzma ffs. He's awful
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:07 am

I can just imagine you guys if a Lakers player whined as much as Murray right now lol
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:31 am

LeBron Proud
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:37 am

LeGM really not wasting any time recruiting Jerami Grant right after the whistle Laughing
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:02 am

James is something else, man, having 38/16/10 playoff games at an age where other greats were either retired or just about scoring 10 points per game.

I'd rather see the Heat or Celtics win the title, but the amount of haters LeBron has among NBA fans is so stupid that if he shuts them up for another year with a championship, it would be cool, too.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:19 am

Anthony Davis is his best running mate too in his entire career, so yea, they're easily winning it.
Celtics, Keltics, Heat, Beat, doesnt matter, Lakers in 5 because that seems to be the pattern.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:45 am

Both the Heat and Celtics have some glaring weaknesses when matching up against the Lakers, so it is looking like an LA title.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Sep 27, 2020 1:58 pm

Hard to support players like Dwight and Morris for a title because they’re just so unlikeable

But LeBron will absolutely carry these bums over the line and it’s deserved. There’s no chance that the Celtics or the Heat can guard LeBron and AD

And AD is not a better running mate than D. Wade. Come on, not yet and not quite. Second best is still good though

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Sep 27, 2020 2:05 pm

Luca wrote:Hard to support players like Dwight and Morris for a title because they’re just so unlikeable

But LeBron will absolutely carry these bums over the line and it’s deserved. There’s no chance that the Celtics or the Heat can guard LeBron and AD

And AD is not a better running mate than D. Wade. Come on, not yet and not quite. Second best is still good though

Bums lol. None of the guys playing real minutes for us are bums at all. Aside from Kuzma.

Trust me, I know my bums.
NSFW:

AD is most definitely better than 2011 Wade. And it's not really close.

If LeBron played with Wade between 06 and 09 you could make a case. But after that? Absolutely not.

AD has had one of the greatest playoff runs ever statistically and is way up all time in playoff scoring, though it's hard to say how sustainable it is. But 29.6ppg in 28 games in the playoffs is ridiculous
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Sep 27, 2020 2:18 pm

granted none of these joker teams compare to the GREAT BLUE and GOLD of Oakland City, just look at it this way...
Lakers have cruised their way to the Finals within 5 games each series and that's without LeBron and AD playing their absolute best every single game, in fact they have actually had shitty games here and there, and yet still they're cruising to the Chip with 5 wins each series. That's how good of a partner AD is to LeBron
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Sep 27, 2020 2:20 pm

this will be LeBron's easiest chip lmao, can't believe i didn't see it coming, Clippers really were the ultimate deception
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Sep 27, 2020 2:23 pm

El Gunner wrote:this will be LeBron's easiest chip lmao, can't believe i didn't see it coming, Clippers really were the ultimate deception

Tried to tell you a team of 10 SFs, an out of shape C and 3 PGs who can't pass isn't an ideal roster

Also if Lakers win this year saying something is LeBrons easiest chip isn't exactly saying a lot Laughing

His three chips have been against ridiculous opponents overall. I think he's been favoured in 2 of 9 matchups.

Dallas was the only time he lost as a betting favourite. The other time he was favoured was against Spurs when they won. All other finals trips he came in as an underdog.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:36 pm

Congrats to Freeza.

I probably won't watch because most of the Lebron stuff i find absolutely insufferable.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:17 pm

Freeza wrote:
El Gunner wrote:this will be LeBron's easiest chip lmao, can't believe i didn't see it coming, Clippers really were the ultimate deception

Tried to tell you a team of 10 SFs, an out of shape C and 3 PGs who can't pass isn't an ideal roster

Also if Lakers win this year saying something is LeBrons easiest chip isn't exactly saying a lot Laughing

His three chips have been against ridiculous opponents overall. I think he's been favoured in 2 of 9 matchups.

Dallas was the only time he lost as a betting favourite. The other time he was favoured was against Spurs when they won. All other finals trips he came in as an underdog.

was he really the underdog though in 2015????

i would say he lost his two favourable matchups (2015 and Dallas), which is just ironically funny
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next