The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Page 24 of 35 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 35  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 24 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Art Morte Fri Dec 25, 2020 5:45 pm

Miami hitting threes for fun.

I regret drafting Herro in fantasy, though.

Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 24 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza Fri Dec 25, 2020 5:45 pm

Not a huge fan of that Pels bench.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Dec 25, 2020 6:13 pm

Steven Adams really hasn’t evolved his game at all since his rookie season. Imagine getting that contract while rebounding being your only skill
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Dec 25, 2020 6:51 pm

This Melli dude is not NBA material.

Put Hayes in
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Dec 25, 2020 7:11 pm

Pretty arduous play by both teams. Ingram and Williamson have been doing their thing, though.

Duncan Robinson 7-10 field goals, all threes lol what a player.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Fri Dec 25, 2020 8:46 pm

James Wiseman is looking like a propper lottery pick
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Dec 25, 2020 8:52 pm

@Art Morte wrote:Miami hitting threes for fun.

I regret drafting Herro in fantasy, though.

Duncan is gunna be my Bertans this season, i had that in mind pre-draft if someone took Bertans ahead of me
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Dec 25, 2020 9:46 pm

Two massive blowouts to start the year for golden state and they haven't seen a western conference team yet.

This is gonna be a LONG year for ElG
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Dec 25, 2020 10:18 pm

Curry officially washed
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Dec 25, 2020 10:43 pm

@Freeza wrote:Steven Adams really hasn’t evolved his game at all since his rookie season. Imagine getting that contract while rebounding being your only skill

Imagine watching him play today and last game and have that be your take.

Anyway we lost today because we were incredibly lazy in the 2nd quarter and left Robinson open like he was some bum and the Bench offered absolutely nothing.

Zion and Ingram tries their best to get us back but you can only do so much.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Dec 25, 2020 10:44 pm

Also both our guards were absolutely hot trash.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Dec 25, 2020 10:49 pm

ehhh not worried about Steph. He needs floor spacing and ball movement for him to shine brightest.

the players isn't that much inspiring ngl, and Klay really brings so much more out of this team on both ends we cannot deny that. I thought between Wiggins and Oubre between them they could split some responsibility and be some sort of a 2.5 option for this team, at least on offense. But them going for 10% from 3 isn't helping that wish Laughing

if they don't get some good chemistry, schemes and good combos going in the next month or so, they might as well just tank, because what's the point of being a 12th, 11th place team? (what is play-in tournament position again this season?)

even being in the play-in because of a low position will just be pointless this season

some good players in next year's draft

Draymond already missing games due to "minor injuries" has me wondering how serious they're really taking this, i mean coach Kerr basically said he's still just freestyling with his rotation atm Laughing
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Dec 25, 2020 10:50 pm

@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
@Freeza wrote:Steven Adams really hasn’t evolved his game at all since his rookie season. Imagine getting that contract while rebounding being your only skill

Imagine watching him play today and last game and have that be your take.

Anyway we lost today because we were incredibly lazy in the 2nd quarter and left Robinson open like he was some bum and the Bench offered absolutely nothing.

Zion and Ingram tries their best to get us back but you can only do so much.

I watched most gis games when Westbrook played with him in OKC.

Still don't feel he's evolved much as a player.

6 points and 9 rebounds is not exactly good enough for a $27m player.

Thank goodness his contract is attractive enough as an expiring so Pels can get assets in return. Doubt he's staying for the season.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Dec 25, 2020 10:55 pm

We literally resigned him to an extension the minute we signed him.

The numbers go down by more than 10m per tho.

Also yes his numbers aren't exactly what you consider great but he does so many things for us that's more than just rebounding.

Even in his first two games he's shown an ability to put the ball on the floor that a plodding rebounder simply wouldn't have.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Dec 25, 2020 10:57 pm

Adams is a decent, solid center agree more with GLS Thumbs up
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Dec 25, 2020 11:04 pm

Criticising him today is just not making sense imo.

Even if it's based on a previous opinion, he was the only non Zion/Ingram player that actually did his job.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Dec 25, 2020 11:08 pm

@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:We literally resigned him to an extension the minute we signed him.

The numbers go down by more than 10m per tho.

Also yes his numbers aren't exactly what you consider great but he does so many things for us that's more than just rebounding.

Even in his first two games he's shown an ability to put the ball on the floor that a plodding rebounder simply wouldn't have.

Wait you did?
Wasn't on any site I checked. Must first be updated when this one runs out then.

He's not really elite at anything he should be for that money imo. Money could easily be better spent. Especially for a team that has upcoming contracts that will cap them badly.

Adams has just had it really easy with how well he fit next to Westbrook and I don't think he can be worth his contract elsewhere.

I'd also like to see where his game has evolved. Because since his rookie season he's had this:
1. rebounding
2. being big and strong, but not bouncy
3. can pass fairly well
4. a hook shot that's rarely used

He's not really that good defensively imo and he lacks the threat similar paid defensive centers offer in the air.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Dec 25, 2020 11:11 pm

@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Criticising him today is just not making sense imo.

Even if it's based on a previous opinion, he was the only non Zion/Ingram player that actually did his job.

Your highest paid player should make more than 6 points a game.

It shouldn't be weird he's getting criticised for that.

Melli should be sent into the sun. Useless player.

Why would you want a skinny, non-athletic center who can't shoot while playing an athletic team like Miami?
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Dec 25, 2020 11:19 pm

Because Hayes was even worse, the bench was horrendous, reality is our back up bigs aren't to the required level.

Stan couldn't do much else. I'll need to see more and this has nothing to do with the bigs but part of me thinks Hart should start and Bledsoe should come off the bench.

Last edited by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Fri Dec 25, 2020 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Dec 25, 2020 11:20 pm

Kyrie is really looking good this season
if he and KD stay fit the Nets are gunna be a problem for teams!
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Dec 25, 2020 11:37 pm

@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Because Hayes was even worse, the bench was horrendous, reality is our back up bigs aren't to the required level.

Stan couldn't do much else. I'll need to see more and this has nothing to do with the bigs but part of me thinks Hart should start and Bledsoe should come off the bench.

Bledsoe is a lost cause at this point. Other four starters did great when they were together.

Pels FO should just purge most of the bench and focus on that from now on.

Ingram and Zion is good enough to win a ship if Zion’s fit
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Dec 26, 2020 12:01 am

I mean i don't disagree, he's obviously not a long term fit.

But obviously I'm just trying to think of best possible solutions in the short term.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Dec 26, 2020 12:31 am

I missed "this" Kyrie.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Dec 26, 2020 12:32 am

the Nets just casually blew out a top East team affraid
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Dec 26, 2020 12:50 am

@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Also both our guards were absolutely hot trash.

I think you'll like Bledsoe, I still love the dude, but as we all know by now just be prepared for this during any nationally televised or playoff game.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Dec 26, 2020 1:15 am

@CBarca wrote:
@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Also both our guards were absolutely hot trash.

I think you'll like Bledsoe, I still love the dude, but as we all know by now just be prepared for this during any nationally televised or playoff game.

Don't get me wrong lol, he was really good in the first game and they'll be nights where he will be good again.

It's just he wasn't good at all tonight, don't get me wrong tho Lonzo wasn't either.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 35 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 35  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum