The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Winter is Coming on Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:49 am

Drama in Celtics locker room after going 0-2

[Washburn]Marcus Smart is screaming in the #Celtics locker room and there is a bunch of arguing going on. Smart comes out say “y’all on that bullshit!” Team is imploding. Smart is in bathroom and there is still screaming coming from locker room.

[Washburn] Smart wasn’t the only one yelling. There were definitely items thrown and a lot of yelling. #Celtics

[Washburn] Argument is continuing. Locker room still closed. #Celtics

[Washburn] Been outside a bunch of locker rooms in my days. That’s was as raucous as I’ve ever heard. #Celtics

[Washburn] Some players, including Smart, have left. Smart declined to speak with media. #Celtics

Coach Brad Stevens On Locker Room Fight, "Guys Were Emotional"

Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by FilthyLuca on Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:05 am

Ill say it again, Herros going to be a better pro than zion and his Kenny Smith malcom X bowtie lookin ass knees

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte on Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:03 pm

Watched the first half and Boston were up about 15, the Heat's offense wasn't clicking and I thought the series is going to be tied. Wake up to see Miami are 2-0 up. What a team.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza on Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:14 am

We’re too big, too fast, too strong
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza on Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:11 am

Refs really did their best, but AD said “not today”

What a fucking player
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe on Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:46 am

Lebron is so good man :bow:
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza on Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:05 pm

@Vibe wrote:Lebron is so good man :bow:

Aside from his first 8 minutes this might be his worst offensive game all year.

He kept us in it the first quarter, but we were so much better whenever he was sitting today. He ruined the flow.

But I’m so ecstatic that we’re able to win when LeBron is off-rhythm for three quarters.

Davis was fucking incredible. No other Center can do what he does on defense and offense
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe on Mon Sep 21, 2020 3:21 pm

Yeah, LeBron wasn't on it, just baited to check if anyone actually watches Laughing
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza on Mon Sep 21, 2020 3:22 pm

Kuzma was also absolutely dreadful. Man was turning everything over. He only got credited four, but it was more like 7 or 8 because other players got them when he fumbled easy passes. That can't happen again
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe on Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:22 pm

I just hope this is all over soon so we can move on to the fantasy thread banana
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner on Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:54 pm

even if he had an off game LeBron has been great this playoffs. The rate at which he makes timely 3s these days is actually insane considering 5 years ago that was a dead shot for him.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza on Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:06 pm

@El Gunner wrote:even if he had an off game LeBron has been great this playoffs. The rate at which he makes timely 3s these days is actually insane considering 5 years ago that was a dead shot for him.

Well everyone has off-games, it's just great he's got a top 5 player with him who can take over when he's not feeling it on both ends. He's never had that.

AD is his best teammate, he lightens his load so much. LeBron's playing 34mpg this playoffs. He's never played less than 38mpg before. He's only played below 41mpg three times before in playoffs.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe on Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:00 am

What happened Freeza? I missed it, worked the night shift.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza on Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:20 am

@Vibe wrote:What happened Freeza? I missed it, worked the night shift.

It’s a cliche to say it, but it was just a lack of effort.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner on Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:36 pm

glad Nuggets won, perhaps they can make a series out of it now. If they show up with greater energy and beat the Lakers from the 3pt line they stand a chance
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe on Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:55 pm

Sometimes, I feel certain games are intentionally lost in the playoffs.

To make a show out of it.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza on Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:14 pm

@Vibe wrote:Sometimes, I feel certain games are intentionally lost in the playoffs.

Referee biases are a real thing though. Jokic gets away with so much shit while our players get absolutely smacked on each drive to the basket.

And Nuggets have gotten so many ticky tack fouls. It’s impossible to watch
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca on Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:58 pm

@El Gunner wrote:glad Nuggets won, perhaps they can make a series out of it now. If they show up with greater energy and beat the Lakers from the 3pt line they stand a chance

They have more than enough to "make it a series" imo.

They're one Plumlee sized fuck up away from being up 2-1 instead of down (credit of course to AD for knocking down a helluva shot)
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca on Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:04 pm

@Freeza wrote:
@Vibe wrote:Sometimes, I feel certain games are intentionally lost in the playoffs.

Referee biases are a real thing though. Jokic gets away with so much shit while our players get absolutely smacked on each drive to the basket.

And Nuggets have gotten so many ticky tack fouls. It’s impossible to watch

Zero sympathy here. The way all the Lakers players play Jokic disgusts me. Sometimes AD, Dwight play Jokic straight up. Great! Yes! That's what I want to see.

But I see way too much falling to the ground, whipping their head back, etc and that makes it hard to be sympathetic. Then you see them play him really hard at times, with a lot of physicality.

It just seems like Dwight literally exists in this series to either 1) get Jokic punch him in the face and get a flagrant two, or 2) wind him up to make him get too aggressive and pick up a charge or two to sit him.

Reminds me a lot of how Giannis has been played in the bubble. Dudes will throw themselves to the ground to get a charge on him. It worked for a lot of the bubble, but the refs started to pick up on it later in the bubble. That's not to say Giannis doesn't get away with charges and other aggressive play, but there was A LOT of baiting.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza on Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:24 pm

I really can’t you seriously if you claim Lakers players flail around more than Jokic.

When exactly has Dwight been that tough. He’s just stronger than everyone else in the league. He hit Jokic on the arm in game two going for a block and people screamed for a flagrant.

Look at the way LeBron is being absolutely smashed on drives without getting any calls.

LeBron has had 10 FTA in 3 games this series. Like seriously?

Jerami Grant has 12 alone last night.

Mike Malone has been COTY since he whined about the referees they’ve been shit. It’ll turn back around once the series is 2-2 and they’ll call stuff again.

NBA can’t have their conference finals being 4-5 games
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza on Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:25 pm

@CBarca wrote:
@El Gunner wrote:glad Nuggets won, perhaps they can make a series out of it now. If they show up with greater energy and beat the Lakers from the 3pt line they stand a chance

They have more than enough to "make it a series" imo.

They're one Plumlee sized fuck up away from being up 2-1 instead of down (credit of course to AD for knocking down a helluva shot)

They’re one Plumlee sized fuck up away from still winning that game because Plumlee is best case scenario gonna foul AD on that one
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca on Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:32 pm

@Freeza wrote:I really can’t you seriously if you claim Lakers players flail around more than Jokic.

When exactly has Dwight been that tough. He’s just stronger than everyone else in the league. He hit Jokic on the arm in game two going for a block and people screamed for a flagrant.

Look at the way LeBron is being absolutely smashed on drives without getting any calls.

LeBron has had 10 FTA in 3 games this series. Like seriously?

Jerami Grant has 12 alone last night.

Mike Malone has been COTY since he whined about the referees they’ve been shit. It’ll turn back around once the series is 2-2 and they’ll call stuff again.

NBA can’t have their conference finals being 4-5 games

I never said Jokic didn't exaggerate or flail as well. I just don't think he does as much, and Denver aren't treating someone like AD the way Lakers are to Jokic.

I just find it really distasteful, especially after watching Giannis get screwed on a lot of flops. Again, it's not that Giannis doesn't get away with stuff (same thing for Jokic!), but the fact that teams are game-planning it? It's distasteful.

But I should know better than to debate the Lakessss with you tbh Laughing
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza on Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:38 pm

You don’t think Jokic flails as much?

Seriously? I love Jokic, hell I picked him three years in a row in fantasy, but that dude flails more than any player in the league.

But yeah don’t debate Lakers with me.

I’m just trying to say that no way was game 2 supposed to be 19-33 in Nuggets favor. And saying we shouldn’t have won that game is just disrespectful and doesn’t paint the full picture of that game.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner on Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:03 am

freeza's just mad Jokic is doing this to his two stars

El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza on Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:08 am

Doing what exactly? Hitting tough shots on good defense?

I have never once hated on that lol
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza on Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:17 am

But yeah I’m mad as hell. I find it ridiculous someone who plays as physical as LeBron has only shot 10 FTs in more than 100 minutes.

Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum