Thimmy
chad4401
futbol_bill
Doc
Mr Nick09
35 posters

Page 5 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 39  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 5 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Freeza Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:06 am

Mustapha Bundu is the better player

Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 5 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by futbol_bill Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:01 am

I was simply listing the Canteras on the club. Not to praise or put anyone down. I will agree that Lucas should never be a starter. But every club needs versatile bench players like Lucas and Nacho.

So it turns out Nacho is the only Cantera making a direct move from Castilla and that by the way was a promotion from a level 2 futbol to level 1, unlike today’s seemly permanent level 3 Castilla.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:26 pm

So Real are going to enter the most important part of the season with just Carvajal at right back??

Carvajal almost always gets injured this time every season.

I have no confidence in Nacho as a right back. Attacking or defending.
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:32 pm

Well, Zidane seems to think that a combination of Nacho/Lucas/Militao will be able to do the job when Carvajal is not available.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:06 pm

i know it’s very early to talk about next year, but given we are already out of Copa, face a real test in CL against City, I don’t assume any trophies this season, although la liga should be ours given how much Barca and Atleti have fallen off this year. But given this is year 1 in a rebuild, this is not a surprise.

I first have to acknowledge that I have largely been uninterested in this year’s team, even selling my season tickets, and thus I’m more interested in what next year’s team will be.

I’m already looking towards next year. I’m assuming the only new signings will be Mbappe and Van de Beek. As I said in copa del rey thread, the club should not keep the promising and developing kids, rather loan them out to get the playing time they need to develop. And then use veterans to fill the bench roles. I see the following changes for next year.

Changes I see for next year are;

Defense: returning Achraf taking Odriozola’s spot.

Midfield: gone Modric, James, possibly Isco, returning Odegaard, and completion of Van de Beek deal.

Front Line: sold Bale, Mariano, on loan Brahim,  possibly Asensio, Vinícius, and / or Rodrygo incoming Mbappe (yes I do think Perez will spend for him)

That leaves backups as Areola, Achraf, Militao, Nacho, Marcelo; Valverde, Van Beek, maybe Isco; Lucas, Jovic and plus whoever doesn't go out on loan between Asensio, Rodrygo or Vinicius.

I know people here don’t want guys like Nacho and Lucas nor Marcelo, but it’s better IMO to have someone experienced than a kid who is better off playing elsewhere developing.

That leaves a starting 11 as

Courtois; Carvajal, Varane, Ramos, Mendy; Casemiro, Kroos, Odegaard; Mbappe, Benzema, Hazard

And bench as

Areola; Achraf, Militao, Nacho, Marcelo; Valverde, Van de Beek, maybe Isco; Lucas, Jovic, either Asensio, Rodrygo or Vinicius.

Or if they send out all of Isco, Asensio, Rodrygo and Vinicius , get some established veterans in place.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by AlphaBeast Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:31 am

OUT: Mariano, James, Bale, Odrizola, Modric, Marcelo

IN: Mbappe, Odegard, Van de Beek, Reguillon, Ashraf
AlphaBeast
AlphaBeast
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:36 am

Casemiro Kroos Odegaard already see an early elimination from CL and CDR

Casemiro Valverde Odegaard, now thats a midfield i want to see
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:37 am

Benavente, if it goes the way I think, most of the backups are real competition to the starters, particularly in the midfield, so if Kroos is struggling then it’s Valverde. I don’t think there is any way Kroos leaves this summer. If Valverde can keep up his progression and as MTO says, finds another level, then he will be pushing for more and more minutes, not to mention Van de Beek. And if Isco does stay, he will also get regular minutes. So Although one can easily name a starting midfield, I see immense competition for minutes, which is for the better for the team.

The president of La Real is saying (or is it hoping) that Odegaard doesn’t return until summer 2021

Up front, it will be a different story, assuming Mbappe does come. There will be little minutes available for the backups unless there are injuries.

On defense, there is a notable drop off with the backups, with the possible exception of RB.

Also keep in mind, next season will be year 2 of the rebuild i.e. Rome wasn’t built in a day! The major improvements will be Mbappe and Odegaard and yet they will in future need to deal with departures of Ramos, Benzema and to a lessor extent Marcelo.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:14 pm

Létang just got fired for trying to sell Camavinga to Madrid without informing the owner. Laughing
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:41 am

We’re linked with Mohammed Salisu, a 20 year old left footed CB from Ghana. He has a 12 million release clause and Flo’s relationship with Ronaldo is great, so it is probably already a done deal

anyone who’s watched Valladolid this season ?
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:59 pm

farfan wrote:Létang just got fired for trying to sell Camavinga to Madrid without informing the owner. Laughing

Why he thought that was a good idea is beyond me.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:18 am

This club will get cucked for the next forseeable seasons unless we line up our attacking options with Elite talent and not unproven youth ( Vinicius, Brahim, Rodrygo) or garbage like Bale or Vasquez. Can't believe we bought Jovic, that guy always looked like a turtle to me, hardly has anything other than his finishing abilities.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:23 am

The team needs a proper goal scorer.

Honestly, I dont want to see Benzema, Marcelo, Ramos, Modric, Lucas Vazquez and Mariano in this team next season.

That's 6 first team spots to fill.

Get some other quality players.
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:02 am

All of Benzema Marcelo and Ramos will be here next season for sure.

As for ins and outs

Areola Odriozola Modric Isco James Vasquez Bale

Lunin Hakimi Reguilon DM* Fabian Odegaard Mbappe Richarlison

Loan Rodrygo vinicius Brahim reinier etc

* Backup for Casemiro - would go for someone like Villareal’s Zambo Anguissa
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:56 pm

Lunin?? He has just finally got some game action in last month for a level 2 futbol club that is 3rd last in liga heading for relegation!

He is no where ready to return.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:02 pm

Valkyrja wrote:All of Benzema Marcelo and Ramos will be here next season for sure.

As for ins and outs

So let me get this straight as to what you are suggesting

Marcelo remains yet you want to bring back Reguilion as a 3rd LB?

You want Lunin returned to replace an established backup yet Lunin has hardly played in past 2 years and only got action for a 2nd level team headed for relegation!

You want Fabian yet he prefers Barca and Zidane has yet to accept a Spanish midfielder!

Sure looks like you haven’t spent a lot of time in any analysis of your proposal.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:44 pm

I think we're going to get mbappe when his contract runs out. Plus, no way PSG is okay with losing Neymar and mbappe during the same transfer window

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by AlphaBeast Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:45 pm

welll if they get 500 Mil for them two

and then invest that into Halland, Sterling & Mane.

THat's a win for them lol
AlphaBeast
AlphaBeast
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:59 pm

See that's the thing, I dont think madrid will shell out anything in that range. Theres a better chance Barca shells out 500 flat for those two then us even going in the 200 range.

Imagine PSG using their money adequately 💀

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by AlphaBeast Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:02 pm

I swear Mbappe isn't even worth 75 mil.

the market is simply inflating his worth beyond anything.
AlphaBeast
AlphaBeast
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:38 pm

futbol_bill wrote:
Valkyrja wrote:All of Benzema Marcelo and Ramos will be here next season for sure.

As for ins and outs

So let me get this straight as to what you are suggesting

Marcelo remains yet you want to bring back Reguilion as a 3rd LB?

You want Lunin returned to replace an established backup yet Lunin has hardly played in past 2 years and only got action for a 2nd level team headed for relegation!

You want Fabian yet he prefers Barca and Zidane has yet to accept a Spanish midfielder!

Sure looks like you haven’t spent a lot of time in any analysis of your proposal.

I've lost count of how many of your presumptions turned our right so I will just leave your last remark aside

Marcelo remains yet you want to bring back Reguilion as a 3rd LB
Yup because I think (and I think Zidane does too) that he is more than capable of playing the joker card and covering a few positions over the season, from LB to midfielder to winger and Zidane won't give up on his favorite player in the squad.

Well we should see if he's ready right ? we are never winning the Copa anyway so I'd rather give that scrub Areola's minutes to a promising youngster of my own.

I don't see any problem with Isco who is good enough. The Spanish midfielders that weren't accepted by Zidane were either shit or shit. (I still remember your rant on valverde earlier in the season and your continuous tries to play down his quality and importance just because Dani fucking Ceballos)
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:56 pm

Isco has been great under Zidane this season.

I don't think he'll be sold.

Marcelo and Ramos should leave though.

I hate when Real Madrid legends stay too long at the club and the supporters start to forget there legendary days.
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:57 pm

There aren't going to be 3 LBs in the squad next season that's silly. If Hakimi comes back he will provide additional back up for that side.

Also, the Spanish press went really quiet about Ceballos since he started riding the bench and it became clear he was average. At the start of the season they were happy to have him on their website everyday to remind Zidane he made a mistake (specially AS). But now? Crickets lol

As for Fabian I doubt Zidane is interested in him. At least, nothing from Marca. I tend not to pay any attention to AS led rumours, they haven't been accurate on this stuff for a few years now
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by AlphaBeast Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:23 pm

Marcelo can go

but Ramos should stay until his contract runs out completley.

Ramos is a leader, and we need him in the squad

Doesn't mean that he should start though....

We should seriously be looking at WC CB
AlphaBeast
AlphaBeast
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:32 pm

There is no universe in which Ramos stays in Madrid and he is not starting, Zidane already said it.

Also, for all his faults, I'm not convinced there is someone else I would want to start for us over him, except for Van Dijk, and we are not getting him
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Fri May 08, 2020 1:43 pm

I hope management doesn't wait until these players are terrible and the fans start to dislike them.

Let them leave on a high note.

Look at Marcelo, most fans dislike him now. A few years ago he was one of the best!

Real Madrid always wait too long to sell their legends. Or the legends linger too long and the coach has to play them because, well, they're legends.
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 39  Next