S
Kick
Firenze
51 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Summer Transfer Rumours 2020 - Page 20 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumours 2020

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:33 pm

Aleksei Miranchuk to Atalanta close to being done, just final details remaining - deal is said to be worth 14.5 million plus future resale percentage.

Milan..... sigh... :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: utterly stupid to value laxalt more than his real value to mess up this deal. Atalanta will benefit from this massively and i hope he make milan regret this big time for messing this deal.

32 games 16 goals 5 assist for lokomov last season, new season started in which he has 2 goals 1 assist in 4 app. no brainer deal really

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Aug 28, 2020 5:26 pm

That's bs

We let PSG make offers for Sergej, precisely the player we need, i've not seen a single rumor. We can offer them proven Serie A players in return.

I read we are interested in Aouar. Thank god. We need some top quality, if you tell me our midfield revamp is McKennie and De Paul (who's Bentancur level with more grit) it will be far unsufficient.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Aug 28, 2020 5:31 pm

Laxalt Laughing still at Milan this guy

He's only 27, feels like he's been around forever, in fact only seven years
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2020 5:56 pm

Warrior wrote:That's bs

We let PSG make offers for Sergej, precisely the player we need, i've not seen a single rumor. We can offer them proven Serie A players in return.

I read we are interested in Aouar. Thank god. We need some top quality, if you tell me our midfield revamp is McKennie and De Paul (who's Bentancur level with more grit) it will be far unsufficient.

i dont know if Juve are even officially made any moves on Savic now though they have always been interested or came even close when marotta was still there. PSG interest is genuine and i think if not this season then next he will surely leave though PSG 60m bid wasn't enough. It will take 80 m atleast

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2020 5:59 pm

Warrior wrote:Laxalt Laughing still at Milan this guy

He's only 27, feels like he's been around forever, in fact only seven years

he was brought by leonardo and maldini after WC and never was a good player. hard working yes, quality absolutely no... and we forked out 14 million plus bonuses unbelievable. spectacular way to blow money on something that you dont even play a single minute.

goes to torino on loan with option set at 8 - 12 million . torino dont even want to spend that much then milan screw up with asking price when lokomotiv wanted him and was willing to lower miranchyuk price though lokomotiv totally was no no when that devaluated their own player.

another spectacular plece of business by atalanta at 14 million plus bonuses, im more than sure that he would be great and his value will be more than doubled by end of the season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Aug 28, 2020 6:56 pm

About Sergej the clubs who are consistently linked for him are Juve and PSG... this year only PSG i find it concerning. Or at this point maybe he genuinely loves Lazio and never intend to leave

14 millions is a low amount even for Atalanta, with bonus you have many months delay to prepare your finances, it's smart business. Idk much about Miranchuk, he was a gem in video games before, stopped watching Russian League years ago (they played at unusual times and that's why i used to follow)

Don't know why Milan would cancel this deal for Laxalt lol, it's a fair bargain to give him for free and save on the payroll Laughing
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:14 pm

Warrior wrote:About Sergej the clubs who are consistently linked for him are Juve and PSG... this year only PSG i find it concerning. Or at this point maybe he genuinely loves Lazio and never intend to leave

14 millions is a low amount even for Atalanta, with bonus you have many months delay to prepare your finances, it's smart business. Idk much about Miranchuk, he was a gem in video games before, stopped watching Russian League years ago (they played at unusual times and that's why i used to follow)

Don't know why Milan would cancel this deal for Laxalt lol, it's a fair bargain to give him for free and save on the payroll Laughing

Savic said in press conference after lazio qualification that he is ok staying lazio and is no hurry to move on. but its no secret that savic wants to play in either serie a top team or team that can guarantee him big money CL elsewhere (manutd, PSG). think he will stay and then go next year.

i still cant think of how milan blew this ops. its true first lokomotiv had him value to 25 million but they wanted laxalt and said well if u guys willing to give us laxalt we can talk business and lower it. but milan went overboard with laxalt pricing .. im like wtf ok laxalt is not even a second choice, if torino dont want to buy him (for 8million dont extort lokomotiv with the non-sense evaluation.

14.5 million plus bonuses? atalanta has seriously good directors and business dealers. this make milan look like low .... frankly i am embarrassed that atalanta goes on and pulls 14.5 million plus future sale bonuses.

and another reason why i wanted miranchyuk at milan is because calhanouglu cant be auto starter. ok he is doing great but u cant rely on that guy to be consistent over season. there has to be competiton, miranchyuk plays AM but can play anywhere in forward position.
what a f.. k up really... like u said even 0 valuation and rescind his contract would have been better and give them as like a gift as part of the deal :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

whats so absurd is that... ricardo rodriguez goes to torino for 5 million - while milan value laxalt more !!!!
wtfffffffff are they serious?

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:27 pm

When presented like that rofl

One day milanisti will catch a break... maybe
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:32 pm

Warrior wrote:When presented like that rofl

One day milanisti will catch a break... maybe

im at breaking point XD im sure many milan fans are not active anymore is cuz they got better things to do than dealing with this non-sense with milan lately :facepalm:

sure lf lokomotiv wants 25 million and they cant afford jsut say no sorry.
If lokomotiv wants laxalt, be sensible.

but putting laxalt asking price higher than RR who goes to torino for 5 million and going gangster on lokomotiv???
russians are not to be f..ked w/ im glad they did sensible business with atalanta...

seriously milan wtf

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sat Aug 29, 2020 8:22 am

Problem with Milan is that its just not very interesting following them these days.

No not that I support or follow them any less but we really are at a stagnant point.

We are not building a team nor as we a past their prime but still very good team like it was post Ancelotti.

Only truly exciting piece to follow in us are Maldini's words and then Zlatan who always is entertaining on and off the pitch.

That is why I would have preferred Rangnick as at least he will attempt to set a vision. We know what Pioli wants. Rely on Zlatan and our post-quarantine momentum and its why he is pushing so hard for the contract of Zlatan despite him being 39.

We all know it was just a very hastily put together team that was funded by money not even ours.

Fuck any China busines tbh.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Aug 29, 2020 10:38 am

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat Aug 29, 2020 10:39 am

wat?!

this guy was insanely hyped a year or two ago

25m?
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Aug 29, 2020 10:40 am

Probably old now
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Aug 29, 2020 10:45 am

Firenze wrote:wat?!

25m?

30yo midfield engine, bound to decline.

The main reason for this though is that Allan was basically blacklisted by Napoli. During the 'revolt' of the player retreat that ADL mandated for Napoli, Allan was one of the leaders of the team and the situation. So he is out since then basically.

Still great for Everton, he will give them a much better season(s) than a 25m signing normally would.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:16 pm

Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:20 pm

From Sancho to Van de Beek, tough times
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:28 pm

Dutch McTominay.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat Aug 29, 2020 2:03 pm

Just United tings. Nice backup. Mctominay is Arsenal level, we'll probably shift him soon.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sat Aug 29, 2020 2:36 pm

rincon wrote:
Firenze wrote:wat?!

25m?

30yo midfield engine, bound to decline.

The main reason for this though is that Allan was basically blacklisted by Napoli. During the 'revolt' of the player retreat that ADL mandated for Napoli, Allan was one of the leaders of the team and the situation. So he is out since then basically.

Still great for Everton, he will give them a much better season(s) than a 25m signing normally would.

Honestly Allan is finished in 2018.
In last 2 years he 's not been back on his old levels.
He played 2 super years, where he had overperformed probably ( PSG was behind to him not by chance), then he's regressed.
Asking more than 25 was impossible. But Napoli should have him sold before, in his prime . Decline had to be expected
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2020 3:50 pm

Arquitecto wrote:Problem with Milan is that its just not very interesting following them these days.

No not that I support or follow them any less but we really are at a stagnant point.

We are not building a team nor as we a past their prime but still very good team like it was post Ancelotti.

Only truly exciting piece to follow in us are Maldini's words and then Zlatan who always is entertaining on and off the pitch.

That is why I would have preferred Rangnick as at least he will attempt to set a vision. We know what Pioli wants. Rely on Zlatan and our post-quarantine momentum and its why he is pushing so hard for the contract of Zlatan despite him being 39.

We all know it was just a very hastily put together team that was funded by money not even ours.

Fuck any China busines tbh.

hastily put together and then the true colour of the players masked by ibra's presense.
though this team w/ theo, donnarumma, new CB, new CM, RW, RB + ibra could look strong but again i feel like at some areas they may address it properly and some areas not - like half complete team.

we needed someone who can look the overall team and get it to the level - in defense of maldini, massara, we are still on very tight budget and unable to sell dead weight.

pioli is bound to be a victim if our management dont look into much needed areas so i wouldnt be surprised. thats why rangnick addition would have been better for him to look into big picture that massara and maldini are overlooking at.

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun Aug 30, 2020 6:53 am

Wow, big move . Player for an EL dimension in Italy
De Paul under Bielsa then ffs
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sun Aug 30, 2020 8:25 am

Apparently Eriksen might be shipped out.

You know, despite being their best player.

Conte is such a pragmatic scrub he of course wants that old Frijole Vidal in Inter despite him being way past it and not the same for years.

Conte wants a player like he was, would run for miles till the air resistance would have him go balding and paired with the constant screaming on the sidelines and of course ENDLESS complaining to the board and media.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun Aug 30, 2020 8:30 am

Eriksen is not on mercato though.

Di Marzio also said that he 's at the centre of project.

The ""big players " who can go away are Skriniar and Brozovic.

Last edited by Robespierre on Sun Aug 30, 2020 8:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sun Aug 30, 2020 8:36 am

Centre of the project how?

Its evident Conte does not want to use him as the Europa League final was plain evidence of it even not to mention the late subs.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun Aug 30, 2020 8:49 am

Inter had found a structure before Eriksen ( came in January ) and so it's not been easy to change a mechanicinism that was working

Eriksen was a perfect signing for June, more than January. But if you 'd have waited till to June you'd have had competition ( free agent )

EL is a good example. It' easy to say it now, but Inter had reached brillantly the final with that asset, so ... upseting it before final.... few would have done this.
I don't blame him for this , I blame him just for a belated sub. But that's one of main defects in Conte ... reading the game ongoing. Especially about the substitutes.

Anyway another reason because Eriksen was legit on bench was due to Sanchez's injury. Basically we didn't have offensive subs. So Eriksen in last 30 minutes ( so brilliant against Leverkusen in that phase of game ) was legit.

Anyway I think it's not case we want to change our midfield.

Vidal / Ndombele (Ndombele - Skriniar is an idea of swap ) are functional to "hold" Eriksen, so freest on offensive tasks
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Aug 30, 2020 9:04 am

Man United have joined heavyweights Arsenal and Liverpool in the race for Thiago

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next