Arquitecto
Nishankly
zenmaster
S
50 posters

Page 13 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next

Go down

Who will go through

UCL R16 2019/20 | Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool - Page 13 Vote_lcap57%UCL R16 2019/20 | Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool - Page 13 Vote_rcap 57% 
[ 4 ]
UCL R16 2019/20 | Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool - Page 13 Vote_lcap43%UCL R16 2019/20 | Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool - Page 13 Vote_rcap 43% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 7

UCL R16 2019/20 | Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool - Page 13 Empty Re: UCL R16 2019/20 | Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool

Post by BusterLfc Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:46 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:All kidding aside, and I do hate the guy, but tonight Simeone had a tactical masterclass. Even his subs were on point.

Bravo, totally deserved victory!

Simeone masterclass? Simeone should build Oblak and Adrian statues outside the metropolitano stadium

BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

UCL R16 2019/20 | Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool - Page 13 Empty Re: UCL R16 2019/20 | Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool

Post by Doc Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:47 pm

But seriously, Liverpool fans probably deserved this after all the horseshit they've been writing and saying since November. And to think, you lost to a team that got KO'd by Cultural Leonesa.

Proud

Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:48 pm

BusterLfc wrote:
The Demon of Carthage wrote:All kidding aside, and I do hate the guy, but tonight Simeone had a tactical masterclass. Even his subs were on point.

Simeone masterclass? Simeone should build Oblak and Adrian statues outside the metropolitano stadium

Simeone. Masterclass. Brilliant tactician, one of the best coaches in the world.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:49 pm

Unique wrote:
CBarca wrote:And this is why this Pool team will go down in EPL history but I don't think they will be talked about as a historically great team.

A CL win against Tottenham (where they were gifted a 1st minute penalty) and then getting Atleti'd the following year in the CL.

I personally didn't find this result very shocking at all. I didn't think Pool would make it to the semis or final
thats true nascar. liverpool would need to win 5 champions lge titles and 6 prem lge titles on the bounce before anyone will give them credit. cheers

I just called the team a historically great EPL team, what else do you want?

You can't get atleti'd and expect much respect tbh
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:50 pm

BTW, are Atletico players and fans allowed to "celebrate like they've won the final" now?

Good to see that blow back in Robertson's face
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:51 pm

CBarca wrote:BTW, are Atletico players and fans allowed to "celebrate like they've won the final" now?

true. but aleti will get as close to winning it as spurs have eco smile
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:52 pm

El Gunner wrote:wheels are well and truly off now.
Enjoy mediocrity again Pool fans.

Coronavirus coming thru clutch as well to prevent that ever elusive PL title.

Must really suck to be a Pool fan all in all.

Yes sucks so bad, 2 Premier league losses in 2 years with a CL last year and another 2 trophies this year, I want to kill myself
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:53 pm

BusterLfc wrote:

It's not really his fault that Liverpool were very wasteful. Also, Oblak is the last line of defense for Atlético, you have to get past him to deserve your victory.

Truth be told, it was all Liverpool tonight. You were incessantly attacking them and there were times where I felt Atlético was on the brink of collapse. They looked very very exhausted and completely out of it, and yet, somehow, they ended up winning.

They soaked up your pressure pretty well and well clinical with the few chances they had. Then Simeone made the right subs at the right time and he won the tactical battle.

That's vintage Atlético. You play better than them, create more chances, but it's them who end up winning.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:53 pm

Doc wrote:
BusterLfc wrote:

Simeone. Masterclass. Brilliant tactician, one of the best coaches in the world.
are you sure. scratch liverpool had 35 shots at goal. i dont know any coach that sets a team up to face 35 shots at goal as a master tactic hmm
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:53 pm

CBarca wrote:BTW, are Atletico players and fans allowed to "celebrate like they've won the final" now?

If only you lads had what it took to win a final.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:56 pm

if it sucks to be a pool fan how bad is it to be a arsenal fan. your salt is bad now Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:56 pm

Nishankly wrote:

If only you lads had what it took to win a final.
cheers cheers
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by BusterLfc Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:57 pm

Doc wrote:
BusterLfc wrote:

He is one of the best, but this tonight was no masterclass. They were clueless until Adrian gifted them a goal
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by AlphaBeast Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:57 pm

AlphaBeast wrote:Sig Bet - Atletico will KO Loserpool

Don't Call me Genius.... But clearly I know more than most of you here.

I think i am 'The Special One' ...

From now on, I will only reply if you have an appointment to ask for my reply.
AlphaBeast
AlphaBeast
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by AlphaBeast Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:58 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
AlphaBeast wrote:Felix to resurrect his career... and score a Brace at Ainfield...

more like

wear Braces at Anfield

I have proven I am way smarter than you.

Call me Master from now on. or else you will not get a reply.
AlphaBeast
AlphaBeast
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by AlphaBeast Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:00 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:Atlético's kryptonite in the CL is Madrid, but I don't think they'll make it tonight. Liverpool will kick them out.

Have faith, brother Unique.

This is why No one, especially me, takes your posts seriosuly.

You honestly must be the worst RM poster over here. sorry not sorry.
AlphaBeast
AlphaBeast
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:01 pm

people saying liverpool are shit for not making 3 finals on the bounce dont know how hard it is to do that tbh. i think only one team has done it.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:03 pm

Unique wrote:

if it sucks to be a pool fan how bad is it to be a arsenal fan. your salt is bad now Laughing

at least we have a couple few PL era trophies in our trunk, including a gold one.

Can't really say the same about Loserpool :whistle:
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:06 pm

AlphaBeast wrote:
The Demon of Carthage wrote:Atlético's kryptonite in the CL is Madrid, but I don't think they'll make it tonight. Liverpool will kick them out.

You're still mad I got you banned, NeganIsco? Laughing
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:10 pm

El Gunner wrote:
Unique wrote:

at least we have a couple few PL era trophies in our trunk, including a gold one.

dont make me bring up 18 titles with one on the way and 6 champions lge titles to counter this argument. :coffee:
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:11 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:
AlphaBeast wrote:

You're still mad I got you banned, NeganIsco? Laughing
Laughing Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by BusterLfc Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:12 pm

BusterLfc wrote:

It's not really his fault that Liverpool were very wasteful. Also, Oblak is the last line of defense for Atlético, you have to get past him to deserve your victory.

Truth be told, it was all Liverpool tonight. You were incessantly attacking them and there were times where I felt Atlético was on the brink of collapse. They looked very very exhausted and completely out of it, and yet, somehow, they ended up winning.

They soaked up your pressure pretty well and well clinical with the few chances they had. Then Simeone made the right subs at the right time and he won the tactical battle.

That's vintage Atlético. You play better than them, create more chances, but it's them who end up winning.
Vintage Atletico doesn't concede these many chances though. But yeah you are right about the subs, Simeone was on point with them. Klopp used only 1 sub until the 2nd OT, which was a terrible move,we needed fresh legs immediately in OT. But there's not much you can do when Adrian pulls of that shit in the crucial moments.. I hope Atletico somehow pull their shit together and win it this year, because there aren't any standout teams in the CL this season
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:16 pm

AlphaBeast wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:
AlphaBeast wrote:Felix to resurrect his career... and score a Brace at Ainfield...

more like

wear Braces at Anfield

I have proven I am way smarter than you.

Call me Master from now on. or else you will not get a reply.

Idiot.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:16 pm

Unique wrote:
El Gunner wrote:
Unique wrote: if it sucks to be a pool fan how bad is it to be a arsenal fan. your salt is bad now Laughing

dont make me bring up 18 titles with one on the way and 6 champions lge titles to counter this argument. :coffee:

Football started when these lads were born.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:17 pm

BusterLfc wrote:
BusterLfc wrote:

Vintage Atletico doesn't concede these many chances though. But yeah you are right about the subs, Simeone was on point with them. Klopp used only 1 sub until the 2nd OT, which was a terrible move,we needed fresh legs immediately in OT. But there's not much you can do when Adrian pulls of that shit in the crucial moments.. I hope Atletico somehow pull their shit together and win it this year, because there aren't any standout teams in the CL this season
why would you hope this atleti team wins it this year. we dont want teams like them winning it.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:18 pm

Nishankly wrote:
Unique wrote:
El Gunner wrote:

Football started when these lads were born.
what last week Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next