Arquitecto
Nishankly
zenmaster
S
50 posters

Page 14 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

Who will go through

UCL R16 2019/20 | Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool - Page 14 Vote_lcap57%UCL R16 2019/20 | Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool - Page 14 Vote_rcap 57% 
[ 4 ]
UCL R16 2019/20 | Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool - Page 14 Vote_lcap43%UCL R16 2019/20 | Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool - Page 14 Vote_rcap 43% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 7

UCL R16 2019/20 | Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool - Page 14 Empty Re: UCL R16 2019/20 | Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool

Post by Unique Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:18 pm

Nishankly wrote:
Unique wrote:
El Gunner wrote:

at least we have a couple few PL era trophies in our trunk, including a gold one.

Can't really say the same about Loserpool :whistle:
dont make me bring up 18 titles with one on the way and 6 champions lge titles to counter this argument. :coffee:

Football started when these lads were born.
what last week Laughing

Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

UCL R16 2019/20 | Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool - Page 14 Empty Re: UCL R16 2019/20 | Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool

Post by BusterLfc Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:22 pm

Unique wrote:
BusterLfc wrote:
The Demon of Carthage wrote:

It's not really his fault that Liverpool were very wasteful. Also, Oblak is the last line of defense for Atlético, you have to get past him to deserve your victory.

Truth be told, it was all Liverpool tonight. You were incessantly attacking them and there were times where I felt Atlético was on the brink of collapse. They looked very very exhausted and completely out of it, and yet, somehow, they ended up winning.

They soaked up your pressure pretty well and well clinical with the few chances they had. Then Simeone made the right subs at the right time and he won the tactical battle.

That's vintage Atlético. You play better than them, create more chances, but it's them who end up winning.
Vintage Atletico doesn't concede these many chances though. But yeah you are right about the subs, Simeone was on point with them. Klopp used only 1 sub until the 2nd OT, which was a terrible move,we needed fresh legs immediately in OT. But there's not much you can do when Adrian pulls of that shit in the crucial moments.. I hope Atletico somehow pull their shit together and win it this year, because there aren't any standout teams in the CL this season
why would you hope this atleti team wins it this year. we dont want teams like them winning it.

Simeone deserves it imo, he already lost 2 CL finals.. it's the only trophy that he didn't win with Atletico. And he achieved all that with a team that was europa league quality when he took over
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:23 pm

This was always going to be a difficult match up for Klopp since strong defensive organized manager counter his style of play well.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:27 pm

Winter is Coming wrote:This was always going to be a difficult match up for Klopp since strong defensive organized manager counter his style of play well.

We played extremely and negated Atletico till that Adrian mistake. 34 shots lol. I'm still proud of this beautiful team, sadly their hardwork was undone by a reserve goal keeper
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:27 pm

Unique wrote:
Nishankly wrote:
Unique wrote: dont make me bring up 18 titles with one on the way and 6 champions lge titles to counter this argument. :coffee:

what last week Laughing

you changed the premise from PL era to all of football history, can't really counter the argument that way
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:28 pm

@Unique - ha ha ha
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:30 pm

BusterLfc wrote:
Unique wrote:
BusterLfc wrote:
Vintage Atletico doesn't concede these many chances though. But yeah you are right about the subs, Simeone was on point with them. Klopp used only 1 sub until the 2nd OT, which was a terrible move,we needed fresh legs immediately in OT. But there's not much you can do when Adrian pulls of that shit in the crucial moments.. I hope Atletico somehow pull their shit together and win it this year, because there aren't any standout teams in the CL this season
why would you hope this atleti team wins it this year. we dont want teams like them winning it.

Simeone deserves it imo, he already lost 2 CL finals.. it's the only trophy that he didn't win with Atletico. And he achieved all that with a team that was europa league quality when he took over
the man plays the easiest and most boring tacitcs you can play in football. why would you want that shit to win trophies. i dont like real madrid but at least they play attacking football and go for the win when they win the titles. i respect that. no body wants a team like atleti to win the UCL.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:32 pm

El Gunner wrote:
Unique wrote:
Nishankly wrote:

what last week Laughing

you changed the premise from PL era to all of football history, can't really counter the argument that way

That's an absolute shit premise to begin with, its like saying Manchester United has highest amount of Carabao league cups which is 1.

Changing the name or sponsor of a competition doesn't change the competition.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:33 pm

El Gunner wrote:
Unique wrote:
Nishankly wrote:

what last week Laughing

if liverpool break the winning points total this season when they win the title they will go down as the best team in english lge history. if they dont then they wont its as simple as that. city hold the record right now as the best team in english football history with 100 points.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by AlphaBeast Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:38 pm

AlphaBeast wrote:
The Demon of Carthage wrote:Atlético's kryptonite in the CL is Madrid, but I don't think they'll make it tonight. Liverpool will kick them out.

Have faith, brother Unique.

This is why No one, especially me, takes your posts seriosuly.

You honestly must be the worst RM poster over here. sorry not sorry.

You're still mad I got you banned, NeganIsco? Laughing

Nope, you just are the worst RM poster over here...

Close second is Nick.
AlphaBeast
AlphaBeast
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:40 pm

Nishankly wrote:
El Gunner wrote:
Unique wrote: what last week Laughing

That's an absolute shit premise to begin with, its like saying Manchester United has highest amount of Carabao league cups which is 1.

not the same either as it wasn't a sponsor change.

This is the Premier League defined for you via wikipedia:

The competition was founded as the FA Premier League on 20 February 1992 following the decision of clubs in the Football League First Division to break away from the Football League, founded in 1888, and take advantage of a lucrative television rights deal.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:41 pm

AlphaBeast wrote:
AlphaBeast wrote:

This is why No one, especially me, takes your posts seriosuly.

You honestly must be the worst RM poster over here. sorry not sorry.

You're still mad I got you banned, NeganIsco? Laughing

Nope, you just are the worst RM poster over here...

Close second is Nick.
i dont agree with that tbh. the demon is the goat madrid fan imo. :coffee:
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by BusterLfc Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:41 pm

Unique wrote:
BusterLfc wrote:
Unique wrote:

the man plays the easiest and most boring tacitcs you can play in football. why would you want that shit to win trophies. i dont like real madrid but at least they play attacking football and go for the win when they win the titles. i respect that. no body wants a team like atleti to win the UCL.

Playing defensive football is a legit strategy though if it wins you games, it isn't easy at all to be a compact defensive side. And sometimes you just love to see a team shithouse their way to a win.. unless it's against your team lol. Defence is an art just like attack. The only thing I dislike about Atletico is the diving, moaning to the ref, etc.
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:44 pm

El Gunner wrote:
Nishankly wrote:
El Gunner wrote:

not the same either as it wasn't a sponsor change.

This is the Premier League defined for you via wikipedia:

The competition was founded as the FA Premier League on 20 February 1992 following the decision of clubs in the Football League First Division to break away from the Football League, founded in 1888, and take advantage of a lucrative television rights deal.
ok if you want to be technical about it liverpool have 4 european cups and 2 champions lge cups. how many of each do arsenal have. :coffee:
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:46 pm

BusterLfc wrote:
Unique wrote:
BusterLfc wrote:

Playing defensive football is a legit strategy though if it wins you games, it isn't easy at all to be a compact defensive side. And sometimes you just love to see a team shithouse their way to a win.. unless it's against your team lol. Defence is an art just like attack. The only thing I dislike about Atletico is the diving, moaning to the ref, etc.
yeah lets swap klopp for simeone and defend for 90 mins . Thumbs up
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:49 am

Nishankly wrote:
Winter is Coming wrote:This was always going to be a difficult match up for Klopp since strong defensive organized manager counter his style of play well.

We played extremely and negated Atletico till that Adrian mistake. 34 shots lol. I'm still proud of this beautiful team, sadly their hardwork was undone by a reserve goal keeper

Yeah, 1 guy messed you up lol. Your team defended both Llorente's goals absolutely poorly and your forwards were wasteful but sure, 1 guy messed up. Best RB, LB and CB in the world really did well today lol.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:50 am

''I don't know why Atletico don't play proper football' - Klopp aims dig at Simeone's style after Champions League defeat'

assblasted

you absolutely love to see it
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:55 am

Klopp:  "I say to all the Atlético fans who are lucky enough to get a ticket for the second leg: welcome to Anfield. It’s not over yet. That’s the only thing I feel.”

Andy Robertson: "We'll be waiting for Atletico Madrid at Anfield. They won't be ready for us."

Robertson and Van Dijk: “They have to come back to Anfield. We will be waiting for them there.”

Simeone:

UCL R16 2019/20 | Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool - Page 14 ConstantVapidKagu-size_restricted
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:05 am

Just read Marcos Llorente (2) has more goals in Anfield than Firmino (1) this season.

Yikes
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:12 am

I seem to recall have mentioned a post about how Bundesliga produces the most fraudulent strikers on the planet, case in point : Firmino and Lewandowski (a discussion for another day) but yeah
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:28 am

Winter is Coming wrote:Klopp:  "I say to all the Atlético fans who are lucky enough to get a ticket for the second leg: welcome to Anfield. It’s not over yet. That’s the only thing I feel.”

Andy Robertson: "We'll be waiting for Atletico Madrid at Anfield. They won't be ready for us."

Robertson and Van Dijk: “They have to come back to Anfield. We will be waiting for them there.”

Simeone:

UCL R16 2019/20 | Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool - Page 14 ConstantVapidKagu-size_restricted
tbh you have us there. its much easier to score 4 against barca than it is against atleti.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:32 am

Unique wrote:
Winter is Coming wrote:Klopp:  "I say to all the Atlético fans who are lucky enough to get a ticket for the second leg: welcome to Anfield. It’s not over yet. That’s the only thing I feel.”

Simeone:

tbh you have us there. its much easier to score 4 against barca than it is against atleti.

True.

If only we had Simeone...

Last edited by Winter is Coming on Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:33 am

Firenze wrote:''I don't know why Atletico don't play proper football' - Klopp aims dig at Simeone's style after Champions League defeat'

assblasted

you absolutely love to see it
htg i dont hold it against you for feeling like that tbh. when man u were great and liverpool were shit i celebrated manure losing like you celebrate liverpool losing now. it is how it is now. Neutral
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:35 am

Winter is Coming wrote:
Unique wrote:

Simeone:

True.

If only we had Simeone...
true. but no use crying over spilt milk now is it. Thumbs up
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:35 am

I really like Atletico when they play like this. No coach in the game could've gotten that type of performance outta the players on that pitch other than Cholo. Klopp bemoaned it as not proper football, but that's not a good take from him. Aleti played to win and did what was required. I don't understand the criticism of that.

And I say this having rocked my Virgil jersey (birthday gift from my mom). Liverpool just didn't look sharp enough. Makes sense to me that that a Cholo team would be the one team to out-hustle and out-press them. This dip in form couldn't have hit at a worse time for them though they still have the PL wrapped up if Covid-19 doesn't steal it from them.

McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:49 am

McLewis wrote:I really like Atletico when they play like this. No coach in the game could've gotten that type of performance outta the players on that pitch other than Cholo. Klopp bemoaned it as not proper football, but that's not a good take from him. Aleti played to win and did what was required. I don't understand the criticism of that.

And I say this having rocked my Virgil jersey (birthday gift from my mom). Liverpool just didn't look sharp enough. Makes sense to me that that a Cholo team would be the one team to out-hustle and out-press them. This dip in form couldn't have hit at a worse time for them though they still have the PL wrapped up if Covid-19 doesn't steal it from them.

did you watch the game. it seems like no one watched the game. bad finishing from liverpool is why we didnt win by a mile. nothing to do with simeone. we had 35 shots at goal ffs. how you gonna say a coach did a great job when a team had 35 shots against you. are you thinking that simeone set the team up thinking the other side will dominate the game have 35 shots but we will wait for the keeper to make 2 mistakes and then get a 3rd when liverpool have to push everyone forward. are you and anyone thinking that was the game plan and a master tactic from simeone.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next