UCL R16 2019/20 | Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool

Page 8 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next

Go down

Who will go through

UCL R16 2019/20 | Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool - Page 8 Vote_lcap57%UCL R16 2019/20 | Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool - Page 8 Vote_rcap 57% 
[ 4 ]
UCL R16 2019/20 | Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool - Page 8 Vote_lcap43%UCL R16 2019/20 | Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool - Page 8 Vote_rcap 43% 
[ 3 ]
 
Total Votes : 7
 

UCL R16 2019/20 | Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool - Page 8 Empty Re: UCL R16 2019/20 | Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool

Post by Arquitecto on Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:42 pm

Of course the salt is coarse and generously sprinkled in this thread against Liverpool as it reminds me of the days I'd frequent chats and spew bitter vitriol against Madrid, United, Chelsea, etc.

I too always wanted the best team in the world to lose.

Arquitecto
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Posts : 9702
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

UCL R16 2019/20 | Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool - Page 8 Empty Re: UCL R16 2019/20 | Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool

Post by Unique on Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:44 pm

@Arquitecto wrote:Of course the salt is coarse and generously sprinkled in this thread against Liverpool as it reminds me of the days I'd frequent chats and spew bitter vitriol against Madrid, United, Chelsea, etc.

I too always wanted the best team in the world to lose.
eco smile eco smile

_________________
UCL R16 2019/20 | Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool - Page 8 Brexit11
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 18087
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 45

Back to top Go down

UCL R16 2019/20 | Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool - Page 8 Empty Re: UCL R16 2019/20 | Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool

Post by Doc on Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:55 pm

@Unique wrote:you get a fair idea of how much people hate liverpool when they want AM to go through. ( not talking about madrid fans though ) Laughing

Kindly inform your club to not let this fking slip. Please. Please Sad

_________________
People of Eternia! I stand before the Great Eye of the galaxy. Chosen by destiny to receive the powers of Greyskull! This inevitable moment will transpire before your eyes, even as He-Man himself bears witness to it. Now. I, Skeletor, am Master of the Universe!
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 14768
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

UCL R16 2019/20 | Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool - Page 8 Empty Re: UCL R16 2019/20 | Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool

Post by Mamad on Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:16 am

I do think Liverpool are still favorites to go through but Atletico are not Barcelona. meaning they will park the plane and use dirty tactics from minute 1. you think they were doing it alot in the first leg? wait for the game in anfield lol.
to score against them Liverpool needs to practice on using the wings way more and if they don't get a goal then crossing the ball hoping for headers. Arnold was very bad against Atleti. he needs to up his game.

_________________
UCL R16 2019/20 | Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool - Page 8 135817-200
2016 2017 2018
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 3633
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

UCL R16 2019/20 | Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool - Page 8 Empty Re: UCL R16 2019/20 | Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool

Post by Arquitecto on Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:36 am

That is a simplified but a good point. I love TAA but defensively few seem to comment on the fact that he simply is not good there hence why I rate the more experienced Robertson above him at the moment given the Scot excels and is world-class in both areas.

Atletico's defence will only be a matter of discipline. If they react too fervently to our wing-play that is adept in delivering the ball to the middle it WILL cost them. But if they can manage to shore the centre area its obvious the answer to their success will be the performance of their full-backs and some tireless tracking back by their wide midfielders.


Resting on a 0-1 makes it a whole lot easier for them rather than attempting to break a goal in the process but we will go through given their personal is not what it used to be and I remain confident we will prevail at home.


_________________
UCL R16 2019/20 | Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool - Page 8 CBdRNU7WUAApby8
UCL R16 2019/20 | Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool - Page 8 504px-Zazpiak_Bat.svg
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Sociedad
Posts : 9702
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

UCL R16 2019/20 | Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool - Page 8 Empty Re: UCL R16 2019/20 | Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool

Post by Zagadka on Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:26 pm

Meh....

Had forgotten how losing feels like.

Looks like Klopp himself was okay with 1-0, hence not risking Mane being sent off in second half over nothing.

Let Atleti have their 3 weeks of wankathon...we'll see them at Anfield. Let's see if they can intimidate the refs and force us to take off our best player at half time then.


I remember how last year "JUVE" were CANCELLED and finished and destroyed and done after losing 2-0 at Wanda first leg (no way Atleti will let this slip with final in Wanda...no team can come back from 2-0 down vs. Atleti, etc), only to completely destroy Atleti in Turni and deservedly go through.

But jesus, this was the first time since that Juve game I watched an Atleti game. What an eye sore and their play acting and antics if anything is under-reported.

but well....good luck in 3 weeks. Thank god that Polish wanker of ref won't be anywhere near the stadium.

A bit annoyed now...but still not panicking. see the tie as 50-50 now
Zagadka
Zagadka
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Posts : 488
Join date : 2018-03-20

Back to top Go down

UCL R16 2019/20 | Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool - Page 8 Empty Re: UCL R16 2019/20 | Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool

Post by Myesyats on Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:58 pm

mind games begin hmm (it was a joke btw)

Atletico de Madrid president Enrique Cerezo has said that Liverpool’s Anfield stadium would “not pass a technical inspection to save it’s life.”

https://www.football-espana.net/2020/02/19/anfield-would-fail-uefa-inspection-atletico-madrid-president-enrique-cerezo
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid
Posts : 11764
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 78

Back to top Go down

UCL R16 2019/20 | Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool - Page 8 Empty Re: UCL R16 2019/20 | Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool

Post by El Gunner on Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:39 pm

what does he mean? what sort of technical inspection? for safety and all that?

_________________
UCL R16 2019/20 | Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool - Page 8 You_ar10
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 15707
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

UCL R16 2019/20 | Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool - Page 8 Empty Re: UCL R16 2019/20 | Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:44 pm

@El Gunner wrote:what does he mean? what sort of technical inspection? for safety and all that?


He means it's so old if it went through review Uefa wouldn't clear it.

He's wrong btw and seems a weird thing to attack.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 67830
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

UCL R16 2019/20 | Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool - Page 8 Empty Re: UCL R16 2019/20 | Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool

Post by Myesyats on Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:03 pm

It was a joke referring to Anfield being the thing Atletico should be scared most due to great atmosphere.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid
Posts : 11764
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 78

Back to top Go down

UCL R16 2019/20 | Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool - Page 8 Empty Re: UCL R16 2019/20 | Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool

Post by BarcaLearning on Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:16 pm

Well done to Atletico, they are just specialist at these situations, done it to us, Juve, and now Liverpool. But as said above, they cant be considered favourites still, their problem is scoring of course, if they cant score in Anfield I think they will be out, if they do though it will knock out Liverpool I think. Liverpool have maintained their unbelievable level for so long, maybe things are just starting to drop a little?
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 5426
Join date : 2011-12-08

Back to top Go down

UCL R16 2019/20 | Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool - Page 8 Empty Re: UCL R16 2019/20 | Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool

Post by El Gunner on Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:48 pm

@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
@El Gunner wrote:what does he mean? what sort of technical inspection? for safety and all that?


He means it's so old if it went through review Uefa wouldn't clear it.

He's wrong btw and seems a weird thing to attack.


lol thought the same

_________________
UCL R16 2019/20 | Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool - Page 8 You_ar10
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 15707
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

UCL R16 2019/20 | Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool - Page 8 Empty Re: UCL R16 2019/20 | Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool

Post by AlphaBeast on Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:48 am

@Zagadka wrote:Meh....

Had forgotten how losing feels like.

Looks like Klopp himself was okay with 1-0, hence not risking Mane being sent off in second half over nothing.

Let Atleti have their 3 weeks of wankathon...we'll see them at Anfield. Let's see if they can intimidate the refs and force us to take off our best player at half time then.


I remember how last year "JUVE" were CANCELLED and finished and destroyed and done after losing 2-0 at Wanda first leg (no way Atleti will let this slip with final in Wanda...no team can come back from 2-0 down vs. Atleti, etc), only to completely destroy Atleti in Turni and deservedly go through.

But jesus, this was the first time since that Juve game I watched an Atleti game. What an eye sore and their play acting and antics if anything is under-reported.

but well....good luck in 3 weeks. Thank god that Polish wanker of ref won't be anywhere near the stadium.

A bit annoyed now...but still not panicking. see the tie as 50-50 now


To be completely honest...

Your post honestly seems like you ranting to yourself, and trying so hard to assure yourself of what you just typed.


Your psychiatrist is doing a great job, is this how you release your fears and depression?

_________________
UCL R16 2019/20 | Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool - Page 8 Article-2251715-169CCEC9000005DC-641_468x286
AlphaBeast
AlphaBeast
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 75
Join date : 2020-02-07

Back to top Go down

UCL R16 2019/20 | Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool - Page 8 Empty Re: UCL R16 2019/20 | Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool

Post by Arquitecto on Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:11 am

@AlphaBeast wrote:
@Zagadka wrote:Meh....

Had forgotten how losing feels like.

Looks like Klopp himself was okay with 1-0, hence not risking Mane being sent off in second half over nothing.

Let Atleti have their 3 weeks of wankathon...we'll see them at Anfield. Let's see if they can intimidate the refs and force us to take off our best player at half time then.


I remember how last year "JUVE" were CANCELLED and finished and destroyed and done after losing 2-0 at Wanda first leg (no way Atleti will let this slip with final in Wanda...no team can come back from 2-0 down vs. Atleti, etc), only to completely destroy Atleti in Turni and deservedly go through.

But jesus, this was the first time since that Juve game I watched an Atleti game. What an eye sore and their play acting and antics if anything is under-reported.

but well....good luck in 3 weeks. Thank god that Polish wanker of ref won't be anywhere near the stadium.

A bit annoyed now...but still not panicking. see the tie as 50-50 now


To be completely honest...

Your post honestly seems like you ranting to yourself, and trying so hard to assure yourself of what you just typed.


Your psychiatrist is doing a great job, is this how you release your fears and depression?



Admirable attempt at an insult but inadvertently you ended up embarrassing yourself.

scratch

_________________
UCL R16 2019/20 | Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool - Page 8 CBdRNU7WUAApby8
UCL R16 2019/20 | Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool - Page 8 504px-Zazpiak_Bat.svg
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Sociedad
Posts : 9702
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

UCL R16 2019/20 | Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool - Page 8 Empty Re: UCL R16 2019/20 | Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool

Post by Myesyats on Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:54 am

Is this NeganIsco under a different name? hmm
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid
Posts : 11764
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 78

Back to top Go down

UCL R16 2019/20 | Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool - Page 8 Empty Re: UCL R16 2019/20 | Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool

Post by Unique on Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:27 am

@Myesyats wrote:Is this NeganIsco under a different name? hmm
who ever it is he seems a bit of a twat tbh.

_________________
UCL R16 2019/20 | Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool - Page 8 Brexit11
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 18087
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 45

Back to top Go down

UCL R16 2019/20 | Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool - Page 8 Empty Re: UCL R16 2019/20 | Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool

Post by Myesyats on Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:21 pm

I'm sensing the same style of writing in his posts, also I think NeganIsco mentioned psychiatry at some point too which is classy as always
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid
Posts : 11764
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 78

Back to top Go down

UCL R16 2019/20 | Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool - Page 8 Empty Re: UCL R16 2019/20 | Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool

Post by El Gunner on Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:13 pm

why is he even mad and what did Sepi do to him Laughing

_________________
UCL R16 2019/20 | Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool - Page 8 You_ar10
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 15707
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

UCL R16 2019/20 | Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool - Page 8 Empty Re: UCL R16 2019/20 | Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool

Post by Arquitecto on Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:54 pm

Its definitely one of the girls Sep pumped and dumped in Madrid during one of his famous EuroTrips, merely lashing out.

Nothing to see here.

_________________
UCL R16 2019/20 | Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool - Page 8 CBdRNU7WUAApby8
UCL R16 2019/20 | Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool - Page 8 504px-Zazpiak_Bat.svg
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Sociedad
Posts : 9702
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

UCL R16 2019/20 | Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool - Page 8 Empty Re: UCL R16 2019/20 | Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool

Post by Doc on Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:12 am

@Myesyats wrote:I'm sensing the same style of writing in his posts, also I think NeganIsco mentioned psychiatry at some point too which is classy as always

Same. Genuinely looks like it's Negan.

_________________
People of Eternia! I stand before the Great Eye of the galaxy. Chosen by destiny to receive the powers of Greyskull! This inevitable moment will transpire before your eyes, even as He-Man himself bears witness to it. Now. I, Skeletor, am Master of the Universe!
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 14768
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

UCL R16 2019/20 | Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool - Page 8 Empty Re: UCL R16 2019/20 | Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool

Post by Hapless_Hans on Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:21 am

@Myesyats wrote:Is this NeganIsco under a different name? hmm


Yeah I had the same thought

_________________
UCL R16 2019/20 | Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool - Page 8 Fbl-ita-serie-a-fiorentina-ribery-5d5fe3bd55aa31c89c000018
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : FC Bayern
Posts : 29702
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

UCL R16 2019/20 | Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool - Page 8 Empty Re: UCL R16 2019/20 | Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool

Post by Nishankly on Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:22 am

Its going to be a hard game, hope they don't the same jammy goal again to defend but they did great and as I said, they were the worst team we could face in the draw.

Anyways:

I have a massive problem with UEFA and TV rights, we can look back 4-5 years when within 1 week, all the 16 games were played and it is over.

Now we have 4/16 games over 2 weeks, the total exercise taking 4 weeks.

Where is the CL now man, I don't want to wait 4 weeks for 1 CL round of 16 tie, I personally hate it.


Last edited by Nishankly on Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 19085
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

UCL R16 2019/20 | Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool - Page 8 Empty Re: UCL R16 2019/20 | Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool

Post by Hapless_Hans on Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:24 am

@Nishankly wrote:Its going to be a hard game, hope they don't the same jammy goal again to defend but they did great and as I said, they were the worst team we could face in the draw.

Anyways:

I have a massive problem with UEFA and TV rights, we can look back 4-5 years when within 1 week, the 16 games were played at it is over.

Now we have 4/16 games over 2 weeks, the total exercise taking 4 weeks.

Where is the CL now man, I don't want to wait 4 weeks for 1 CL round of 16 tie, I personally hate it.


Dude, you're out.
Done.

_________________
UCL R16 2019/20 | Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool - Page 8 Fbl-ita-serie-a-fiorentina-ribery-5d5fe3bd55aa31c89c000018
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : FC Bayern
Posts : 29702
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

UCL R16 2019/20 | Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool - Page 8 Empty Re: UCL R16 2019/20 | Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool

Post by Nishankly on Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:25 am

@Hapless_Hans wrote:
@Nishankly wrote:Its going to be a hard game, hope they don't the same jammy goal again to defend but they did great and as I said, they were the worst team we could face in the draw.

Anyways:

I have a massive problem with UEFA and TV rights, we can look back 4-5 years when within 1 week, the 16 games were played at it is over.

Now we have 4/16 games over 2 weeks, the total exercise taking 4 weeks.

Where is the CL now man, I don't want to wait 4 weeks for 1 CL round of 16 tie, I personally hate it.


Dude, you're out.
Done.


That's fine, but again next year since we've already qualified (#European record), I don't want to wait 4 weeks for 1 tie as that is nearly 1 month for one stage to finish.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 19085
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

UCL R16 2019/20 | Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool - Page 8 Empty Re: UCL R16 2019/20 | Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool

Post by Arquitecto on Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:38 am

I am guessing many LFC fans are not updated on the latest proceedings of Atleti. They simply are not what they are.

I have been ridiculed for my prediction but truth is I saw nothing of brilliance from them and we simply failed to play to our strengths and exploit obvious weaknesses of them, to which we do in our teams who shore their defences on the regular, even if Atleti does it better.

In Anfield we know the usual story in CL and how it changes.

Salah and Mane will be by far the most crucial players with our fullbacks respectively and while that is obvious to say the midfield needs to push up even harder than the last game for we were rather static in the 1st leg.

If an early goal can be nicked I see it smooth sailing from their if not a blowout. We know Atleti will bank on holding on to that lead until we lose our composure.

Key is to have them absorb enough pressure till their defences are bound to make a mistake.


If they do end up winning the tie (they won't) then my hats off to Simeone and his well-drilled unit.

_________________
UCL R16 2019/20 | Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool - Page 8 CBdRNU7WUAApby8
UCL R16 2019/20 | Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool - Page 8 504px-Zazpiak_Bat.svg
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Sociedad
Posts : 9702
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

UCL R16 2019/20 | Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool - Page 8 Empty Re: UCL R16 2019/20 | Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool

Post by Nishankly on Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:07 pm

Don't expect us to lose tomorrow but don't expect to win as well.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 19085
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

UCL R16 2019/20 | Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool - Page 8 Empty Re: UCL R16 2019/20 | Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum