Sina
Thimmy
The Demon of Carthage
Myesyats
Firenze
47 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019 - Page 21 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019

Post by Firenze Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:18 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:Wait what happened with Dybala. Why is he suddenly on the fringes??????

Just yesterday Jjuve fans were hyping him up now they are ok with their club selling him. I know he is overrated and all but man the club is bullying him ffs

I mean if a team is so desperate to sell someone they must be a big problem in the dressing room

I don't follow JJuve internal politics much but I read something about them trying to balance their books and needing to raise some cash.

And like I said, he had a shit season - now would be the right time to sell, if he's sitting on the bench again most of the season and they try to offload him next summer he's probably gonna go for like 45m or something.

Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019 - Page 21 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019

Post by Warrior Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:29 pm

Halamadrid it's more subtle than "Juve fans rate him yesterday, they shit on him today"

In fact i explain so many times in the last week that i become redundant, to summarize we want to see him play under Sarri. Because in last 3 years he was not as good as expected, a significant reason why was Allegri's tactical approach.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:35 pm

But the club is forcing him out and I don't see any outrage from Juve fans. So he had one really bad season and the club is basically trying to get rid of him by hook or by crook. Probably still trying to find the funds to finance the Ronaldo deal and his imminent muy triste moment. There are a number of players the club could've sold, Dybala would not have been my pick. Similarly the Cancelo--->Danilo deal omfg rofl so illogical
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:37 pm

DiMarzio is a fucking fraud now

fully with Mole

man is saying we're now rushing to replace Lukaku with either Inaki Williams or Fernado Llorente rofl OUT
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:38 pm

Firenze wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:Wait what happened with Dybala. Why is he suddenly on the fringes??????

Just yesterday Jjuve fans were hyping him up now they are ok with their club selling him. I know he is overrated and all but man the club is bullying him ffs

I mean if a team is so desperate to sell someone they must be a big problem in the dressing room

I don't follow JJuve internal politics much but I read something about them trying to balance their books and needing to raise some cash.

I am no expert in accounting... but we made a plus-value of 345M. Our only transfer fee is De Ligt 85M

Refund by:
Kean 40
Cancelo 30
Mandzukic 15

Then it's salaries of Ramsey/Rabiot which are extra cost, it's not more than 30 millions/year in total

Sell Perin 15 Higuain 15 Khedira 10 (minus their wages) and keep Dybala... it gives us a benefit hmm
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:38 pm

Firenze wrote:DiMarzio is a fucking fraud now

fully with Mole

man is saying we're now rushing to replace Lukaku with either Inaki Williams or Fernado Llorente rofl OUT

Yup

Fabreeze is the real prince who was promised

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:40 pm

Everyone is a fraud until i deem otherwise imo.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:41 pm

Pepe, Ceballos, Tierney, Luiz and Martinelli is pretty good summer for us.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:41 pm

Firenze wrote:Juventus declare Paulo Dybala Excommunicado [@JohnathanWick]

I think @halamadrid2 missed the source Laughing
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:42 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:But the club is forcing him out and I don't see any outrage from Juve fans. So he had one really bad season and the club is basically trying to get rid of him by hook or by crook. Probably still trying to find the funds to finance the Ronaldo deal and his imminent muy triste moment. There are a number of players the club could've sold, Dybala would not have been my pick. Similarly the Cancelo--->Danilo deal omfg rofl so illogical

There is mostly outrage from the fans actually. On twitter last week it was madness.

I tend to believe we are forcing him out because he does not own his image rights anymore, the company that does is surely in conflict very recently with Juve. Otherwise why we'd insist so much ? It's not like Paratici woke up one day and realized Dybala is crap player

Selling Cancelo is great logic

Ronaldo's transfer is already paid and we make a huge benefit from it, it's well documented
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:43 pm

Warrior wrote:
Firenze wrote:

I am no expert in accounting... but we made a plus-value of 345M. Our only transfer fee is De Ligt 85M

Refund by:
Kean 40
Cancelo 30
Mandzukic 15

Then it's salaries of Ramsey/Rabiot which are extra cost, it's not more than 30 millions/year in total

Sell Perin 15 Higuain 15 Khedira 10 (minus their wages) and keep Dybala... it gives us a benefit hmm

Pretty sure we had a huge deficit last year with so many big transfers.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:44 pm

which CB's do Chelsea have currently? they're letting Luiz go, Cahill is gone

Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:45 pm

Firenze wrote:which CB's do Chelsea have currently? they're letting Luiz go, Cahill is gone

Zouma, Christ, Rudiger, Zappa
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:46 pm

RealGunner wrote:
Firenze wrote:which CB's do Chelsea have currently? they're letting Luiz go, Cahill is gone

Zouma, Christ, Rudiger, Zappa

big yikes
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:47 pm

nvm, Zappacosta is a RB.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:47 pm

Zouma's been a 'prospect' for about 6 years now  Laughing

French Abate
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:48 pm

Chelsea looks set for disaster this season
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:49 pm

their squad looks even worse than ours

+ Lampard

certain they aren't sniffing top 4

think Kante is the only player that would start for Wolves
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:50 pm

Mason mount and Pulisic will be good this season.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:58 pm

Real Madrid are in talks with Paris Saint-Germain over the signing of Neymar, according to Sky Sources
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:59 pm

Loftus Cheek is amazing too, hope he comes back intact.

Hudson Odoi whom Brazzo spent all year chasing.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:00 pm

I've always considered Luiz as a Chelsea legend, it'd be so weird to look at Arsenal..
Then what's the problem of Arsenal with defenders ?
They have insane talent but they keep on signing these sort of defenders
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:01 pm

dybala to psg if neymar leaves i reckon
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:02 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:Don't rate lo Celso or sessegnon. Will be a good summer if Eriksen renews his contract, but that seems unlikely. Dybala, although overrated, would have been a great love for them.

Dunno about Sessegnon so much but keep in mind how bad Spurs midfield has been Eriksen aside for last few years.

Ndombele and Lo Celso are big upgrades over the likes of Dier, Sissoko, Wanyama and Winks etc.
but it's bad because Fraudchettino plays Dele as a CM. Put busquets and Xavi next to him and that Midfield is still getting found out
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:02 pm

Firenze wrote:Real Madrid are in talks with Paris Saint-Germain over the signing of Neymar, according to Sky Sources

No way. Zidane doesn't like him one bit, and he's the one calling the shots now.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:02 pm

Firenze wrote:DiMarzio is a fucking fraud now

fully with Mole

He was bad this year, so you are legitimated to not believe in this
He's lost every credibility in my eyes since he goes on holiday in July-half of August, exactly when mercato is.
Typical Neapolitan who can't resist to sun and seaside.
Fabrizio Romano is the new thing imo
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next