Doc
Firenze
urbaNRoots
23 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Allegri Sack Watch - Page 4 Empty Re: Allegri Sack Watch

Post by VanDeezNuts Fri May 17, 2019 4:45 pm

So Allegri to Barca, Poch to Juve, EV to Spurs? Could it be a true merry-go-round?

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Fri May 17, 2019 5:10 pm

Remember when AC Milan fans thought they'd do better without Allegri? Still haven't recovered Laughing

Allegri is an underrated coach and fate has been very unkind to the master tactician. Wherever he goes I am certain he will be successful and hopefully more loved.

Pochettino for Juventus is not a good idea. Despite his Italian surname I don't think he fits in Italian football at all. Besides I think he will stay at Spurs.

I really wonder who the Agnellis have in mind to replace him. Conte?
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri May 17, 2019 5:10 pm

Robespierre wrote:Who do you think wil be next Juve coach ? Predictions ? @JuveFans

Pippo.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri May 17, 2019 5:11 pm

danyjr wrote:Remember when AC Milan fans thought they'd do better without Allegri? Still haven't recovered Laughing

Allegri is an underrated coach and fate has been very unkind to the master tactician. Wherever he goes I am certain he will be successful and hopefully more loved.

Pochettino for Juventus is not a good idea. Despite his Italian surname I don't think he fits in Italian football at all. Besides I think he will stay at Spurs.

I really wonder who the Agnellis have in mind to replace him. Conte?

No one thought that, especially after freakin Seedorf replaced him.

Most of us did want him sacked because he was doing really bad in his last season.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri May 17, 2019 5:25 pm

Wasn't/Isn't Milan's issues more systematic than firing Allegri who really was having a bad season anyway?

Also, Conte could be it as he is unemployed and Jjuve wouldn't have to pay a club. But Poch would actually be pretty good for them so I hope that doesn't happen. Conte, Simone or Jose pls.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri May 17, 2019 5:29 pm

The noise is for Conte, Pochettino or Inzaghi.

All are good, I prefer Conte by far, I think Inzaghi will come.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri May 17, 2019 5:35 pm

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri May 17, 2019 6:00 pm

S wrote:

Can see this swap happening.

Allegri to City, Arteta to Juve.

Allegri as fraud's assistant.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by adun101 Fri May 17, 2019 6:32 pm

danyjr wrote:Remember when AC Milan fans thought they'd do better without Allegri? Still haven't recovered Laughing

Please don't make me speak ill of those departed, thanks.

Anyway, two days late, but I did wake up to fantastic news. Thanks for the seasono, Max!

adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri May 17, 2019 6:33 pm

rincon wrote:The noise is for Conte, Pochettino or Inzaghi.

All are good, I prefer Conte by far, I think Inzaghi will come.

Inzaghi would be a huge downgrade, I would go for Pochettino if I were you.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri May 17, 2019 6:34 pm

Also, I can see him managing United next season if they ever decide to part ways with Ole.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by adun101 Fri May 17, 2019 6:39 pm

Robespierre wrote:Mou is impossible pls

It is going to be one among

Conte
Simone Inzaghi
Pochettino
Mihajlovic

One of these

You forgot to add Guardiola to the list. Smile

Barilla, the Stampa journalist who is friends with Allegri, said yesterday that Juventus would like to sack Allegri, but the only good alternative would be Conte, who Agnelli simply doesn't want. I guess they either found another good alternative (or they always had it) or Agnelli remembered that he is a club president and not a scorned ex girlfriend.
adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri May 17, 2019 7:21 pm

Thought Pep to Juve was done?

He's not enjoying himself in England, that's clear to tell, and besides City are about to get slapped by UEFA so he can't play CL or maybe can't buy all those players.

The announcement that Allegri is leaving pretty much settles it, no?

Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Fri May 17, 2019 7:24 pm

M99 wrote:No one thought that, especially after freakin Seedorf replaced him.

Most of us did want him sacked because he was doing really bad in his last season.
What did you want him to do with a squad consisting of a finished Essien and Kaká, Mexès, Muntari and Kévin freaking Constant? He was overachieving with that sad excuse for a team and you thought you deserved better. Well, you didn't and you got Seedorf and Inzaghi, whom were precisely what demanding Milan fans deserved Very Happy
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Fri May 17, 2019 7:28 pm

adun101 wrote:

Conte
Simone Inzaghi
Pochettino
Mihajlovic

One of these

You forgot to add Guardiola to the list.  Smile

Barilla, the Stampa journalist who is friends with Allegri, said yesterday that Juventus would like to sack Allegri, but the only good alternative would be Conte, who Agnelli simply doesn't want. I guess they either found another good alternative (or they always had it) or Agnelli remembered that he is a club president and not a scorned ex girlfriend.

Guardiola Laughing

Guardiola has no reason to leave the best league in the world, an experience that is gratifying himself fully , and It can be complete at the  best (Champions League), for a decadent League under every aspect as Serie A Is

Even much easier Mourinho ( and I don't even expect It) than him
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by adun101 Fri May 17, 2019 7:35 pm

Robespierre wrote:
adun101 wrote:

Conte
Simone Inzaghi
Pochettino
Mihajlovic

One of these

Guardiola Laughing

Guardiola has no reason to leave the best league in the world, an experience that is gratifying himself fully , and It can be complete at the  best (Champions League), for a decadent League under every aspect as Serie A Is

Neither did Ronaldo, but here we are. You are talking like you know what Pep finds gratifying. These "X has no reason to do this" statements are ignorant at best, or straight up stupid at worst.
adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri May 17, 2019 7:40 pm

danyjr wrote:
M99 wrote:No one thought that, especially after freakin Seedorf replaced him.

What did you want him to do with a squad consisting of a finished Essien and Kaká, Mexès, Muntari and Kévin freaking Constant? He was overachieving with that sad excuse for a team and you thought you deserved better. Well, you didn't and you got Seedorf and Inzaghi, whom were precisely what demanding Milan fans deserved Very Happy

We were like freakin 13th when he got sacked. At that time it was unacceptable and the squad was certainly better than a lot of teams ahead of us. It is not a paradox that he did poor in his final season at Milan and managed to do very well at Juve. Ranieri was at Inter and then he won the PL with Leicester. Was Inter idiots for not sticking with him despite results on the pitch being poor? He can go on to win a treble at his new club and this still won't acquit him from his previous failures. But nah entitled fan got what they deserve because of wanting a coach who had them in 13th place on the table sacked Very Happy Another brilliant piece of wisdom from danyjr.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri May 17, 2019 8:05 pm

danyjr is just spouting nonsense, Milanista were within the right for demanding his sack, heck he started losing his supporters during the end of his second season when he played fucking Thiago Silva in a CI match right before the Barcelona fixture (of which he then got injured in Laughing). We were losing against relegation teams in his last 6 months, after that Sassuolo game, it was sealed.

This revisionist history every time anything happens with Allegri, it comes calling back to his Milan time, as if he's vindicated or something. Let me remind you this is the same Allegri who has 2 wins in 14 against Barca. But somehow his fans spin it into "He's got Barca's number". He is a good coach, but his defeatist mentality is his double-edged sword.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri May 17, 2019 8:12 pm

Literally there was a thread made about it where the issue was put to bed.

http://www.goallegacy.net/t37494p75-has-allegri-been-vindicated-for-his-last-season-at-milan

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
M99 wrote:
Casciavit wrote:Is it really that hard to admit he's done well at Juventus, but made many faults at Milan?

Congrats to him, but it doesn't take away the fact he's made some questionable decisions in the past.

What exactly has changed from this?

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
El Shaarawy wrote:This thread is in the context of acquitting Allegri from his last season at Milan, not his current tenure.

It wasn't really about acquitting him but rather about restoring his reputation after leaving a club in disgrace.

Can't wait to see this topic restored when Allegri retires.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Fri May 17, 2019 8:37 pm

adun101 wrote:
Robespierre wrote:
adun101 wrote:

Guardiola Laughing

Neither did Ronaldo, but here we are. You are talking like you know what Pep finds gratifying. These "X has no reason to do this" statements are ignorant at best, or straight up stupid at worst.

You are just comparing a great player but at the end of career , 33ys not wanted from his president anymore and looking for his last important contract , with a great manager but in his prime and at heart of Manchester City project
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Fri May 17, 2019 8:40 pm

M99 wrote:We were like freakin 13th when he got sacked. At that time it was unacceptable and the squad was certainly better than a lot of teams ahead of us. It is not a paradox that he did poor in his final season at Milan and managed to do very well at Juve. Ranieri was at Inter and then he won the PL with Leicester. Was Inter idiots for not sticking with him despite results on the pitch being poor? He can go on to win a treble at his new club and this still won't acquit him from his previous failures. But nah entitled fan got what they deserve because of wanting a coach who had them in 13th place on the table sacked Very Happy Another brilliant piece of wisdom from danyjr.
You're absolutely right. And look how that's worked out for you. No CL spot since he left 5 years ago Proud
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by adun101 Fri May 17, 2019 8:52 pm

Robespierre wrote:
You are just comparing a great player but at the end of career , 33ys not wanted from his president anymore and looking for his last important contract , with a great manager but in his prime and at heart of Manchester City project

I'm not comparing shit. You're the one who thinks that Guardiola is motivated by the same things that motivate you. You, a guy that sits on his couch and yells "robbery" every time that things go against your team.
adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Fri May 17, 2019 9:02 pm

adun101 wrote:
Robespierre wrote:

I'm not comparing shit. You're the one who thinks that Guardiola is motivated by the same things that motivate you. You, a guy that sits on his couch and yells "robbery" every time that things go against your team.

Don't be hysterical

If you are the king of the Premier League , if you have just won a fantastic and competitive league , don't have reasons to leave this sort of heaven for leading a club of a minor league that win his league wirh +20 points on 2nd on the table.

Perhaps It Is clearer now
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by adun101 Fri May 17, 2019 9:06 pm

Robespierre wrote:
adun101 wrote:
Robespierre wrote:

Don't be hysterical

If you are the king of the Premier League , if you have just won a fantastic and competitive league , don't have reasons to leave this sort of heaven for leading a club of a minor league that win his league wirh +20 points on 2nd on the table.

Perhaps It Is clearer now

Apparently, it is still not clear for you: Guardiola is Guardiola, you are you. Two completely different persons and you have no idea what the fuck raises his flag.
adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri May 17, 2019 9:19 pm

Ronaldo was not at the end of his career at Real Madrid, come on Robes, don't be like that buddy (:
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri May 17, 2019 9:35 pm

danyjr wrote:
M99 wrote:We were like freakin 13th when he got sacked. At that time it was unacceptable and the squad was certainly better than a lot of teams ahead of us. It is not a paradox that he did poor in his final season at Milan and managed to do very well at Juve. Ranieri was at Inter and then he won the PL with Leicester. Was Inter idiots for not sticking with him despite results on the pitch being poor? He can go on to win a treble at his new club and this still won't acquit him from his previous failures. But nah entitled fan got what they deserve because of wanting a coach who had them in 13th place on the table sacked Very Happy Another brilliant piece of wisdom from danyjr.
You're absolutely right. And look how that's worked out for you. No CL spot since he left 5 years ago Proud

And he would not get CL spots either if he stayed considering he was in the lower half of the table when he left.

Kindly stop spouting clueless nonsense.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next