BarcaLearning
elfmeter
iftikhar
McLewis
urbaNRoots
30 posters

Page 14 of 31 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 31  Next

Go down

The Bundesliga Thread (18/19) - Page 14 Empty Re: The Bundesliga Thread (18/19)

Post by urbaNRoots Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:31 pm

What a game this was! Much prefer this Bayern to the dominant one we usually see!

urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by elfmeter Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:31 pm

Dont worry, soon you will be able to call upon subs like Alphonso Davies.
elfmeter
elfmeter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:31 pm

elfmeter wrote:El Paco continues his phenomenal scoring rate of a goal like every 10 minutes or something like that

only as a sub
doesn't score at all starting
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by BusterLfc Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:32 pm

What a match, BVB should've won 6-2 with all those tap-ins missed
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:34 pm

It's a bit weird to take a peek at Bayern & football again to see Bayern literally fielding the exact same team as I last saw 4 years ago with 2 changes.
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:35 pm

elfmeter wrote:Dont worry, soon you will be able to call upon subs like Alphonso Davies.

I assume you're typing this somewhat tongue in chee, but honestly I'm looking forward to this.

Coman is the ONLY young attacker of quality we've added in the last years, and he's the one long time injured

No matter how finished Ribery is, or Robben, or how meager Müller is playing, absolute scrubs and lower table players like Wagner or Gnabry are no alternative or improvement at all. It's laughable. These players are so absolutely not top level it's absolutely laughable.
Never mind we have James on the bench for 90 minutes while Kovac subs on fucking Sandro Wagner and Renato Sanches.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:35 pm

Uff, nice second half from Dortmund. They are at their best when they sit back and counter
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BusterLfc Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:37 pm

Witsel once again incredible as he has been all season, dat pass for Paco's goal :bow:

And Hakimi looks like a really promising playa imo
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:38 pm

He can't be stopped ffs

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:45 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
elfmeter wrote:Dont worry, soon you will be able to call upon subs like Alphonso Davies.

I assume you're typing this somewhat tongue in chee, but honestly I'm looking forward to this.

Coman is the ONLY young attacker of quality we've added in the last years, and he's the one long time injured

No matter how finished Ribery is, or Robben, or how meager Müller is playing, absolute scrubs and lower table players like Wagner or Gnabry are no alternative or improvement at all. It's laughable. These players are so absolutely not top level it's absolutely laughable.
Never mind we have James on the bench for 90 minutes while Kovac subs on fucking Sandro Wagner and Renato Sanches.

So Bayern have regressed back to the Klinsmann era?
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:48 pm

Bellabong wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:

So Bayern have regressed back to the Klinsmann era?

Basically yes.
Kovac is not nearly as bad as Klinsmann, but as a club, we're back in the 2000s, back to mediocrity.
Oh well it was pretty great while it lasted.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:50 pm

Meanwhile Goretzka has been ghosting for almost half a season now
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:26 am

Hakimi looks like he's going to be quite a player. Really stood out to me today.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:41 am

Is that the Madrid lad?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:26 am

Yup. Great young player.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:51 am

Yes he is good.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by elfmeter Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:27 pm

As of about 5 minutes ago, Niko is still the manager of Bayern, I have to assume that will change soon? Lots of other things happened yesterday, not the least being the postponement of the El Super Classico Mother of all Copa Libertadores first leg final, due to torrential rain. I suppose that is something not happening as opposed to actually happening? Supposedly, re-scheduled for today at 2:00PM normal time. Normal time, if you did not know, is wherever I happen to be at that given time.

What also happened is that Bayern lost to Dortmund, which is making some of us think that maybe this is the year that ends what seemed that never ending run of Bayern winning the Bundesliga. Dortmund were poor in the first half and it looked like Bayern would win this easily and even in the second half , where BVB played much better, Bayern scored within a minute of Reus scoring the 1-1 pk. But then El Paco came on and BVB looked like they would score with every counter attack and old man Boateng and old Man Ribery were looking slow and tired and unable to keep up with the BVB young guns. All of this started by the inspired substitution at half time of Mahmoud Dahoud, who I didn't even remember is a BVB player.

Today, the Man is showing the Europa inspired el super fizzy drink medicino classico. A classico so classico that it only took like 3 years for it to become a classico.

At least 50+1percent of Germans dont like Red Bull Leipzig, actually probably a lot more, but the truth of the matter is Europe will soon have an NHL-NFL like North American style Euro league, sans relegation and promotion, with staggered regional scheduling, losing all those European footballing traits, while embracing all the North American quirks. Things like tail gate BBQ pre match parties, cheerleaders, constant tv commercial breaks, smaller periods of play, like 15 minute quarters, the clock stopping when the ball is out (not a bad idea) and whatever other North 'merican things they have to generate revenue.

So yes, hate on the urine coloured, vodka mixer club all you like, but they are the future of European football, actually no, German football. Europe, especially England are already there, with foreign money and playing games in USA.

I was reading something in kicker last week, I think it was Bernd Leno, who was saying that Germany were behind England in not embracing foreign money and ownership. Now, dont get me wrong, it is very noble and proper and good and pure, to try and do what the Bundesliga is doing. keeping ticket prices down (though I just bought tickets for a Benfica UCL game and they were only 25 Euro for decent seats) and having the fans have a say in everything and engaged in the club, as opposed to have rich non European owners who dont give a shit about tradition or anything but the money and/or prestige of club ownership. but the lack of money in the Bundesliga is going to be a problem, when trying to keep up with the rest of europe and it is already.

But I digress, The Pretenders vs the Fizzy urine coloured drink guys, who if you ask me, are the team who might be able to pull a Leicester and win the Bundesliga this season, is on tv today, here in the cold, frozen Iceberg! And the el Super classico mother of all copa libertadores finals is on later this afternoon!
elfmeter
elfmeter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elfmeter Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:59 pm

VAR does its job, Poulsen goal called back by an offside flag. VARobots check it, not offside, goal allowed. This is how and what VAR is supposed to do.
elfmeter
elfmeter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elfmeter Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:04 pm

Game Set Match. The Pretenders two points away from relegation, Red Bull two points ahead of Bayern.
elfmeter
elfmeter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:43 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Meanwhile Goretzka has been ghosting for almost half a season now
i kew he would scrub thats why i didnt care if liverpool signed him.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by BusterLfc Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:55 pm

Dat kid Jović now has 9 goals in 9 games, top scorer in bundes atm. inb4 Bayern buys him

Also 3 goals in 4 games in EL
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elfmeter Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:59 pm

So as of about a minute ago, Kovac is still manager of Bayern, though Hoeness apparently said the draw with Fortuna yesterday is totally unacceptable. Initially, it makes me think he will be gone by Monday, but then again, when owners or Presidents say things like "we have faith in our Manager" or "we will not be rushing any changes", the Manager is usually fired the next day.

Gladbach can retain second place with a draw or win vs Hannover later today.

Freiburg - Bremen 1:1 (1:0)
Freiburg were unlucky not to win this, actually not unlucky, unable to finish their chances. Pizarro came on and saved the day for Werder, not really, it was Augstinson who scored, but he did come on and was involved in the wild last minute that lead to the goal.

Schalke - Nürnberg (Sa) 5:2 (2:1)
Whhhaaaatttt, Schalke scored 5 goals???? That doubled their output for the year. Kinda moves them out of the Relegation battle

Mainz - Dortmund 1:2 (0:0)
I dont care if Dortmund win every game with 1-0 or cheap penalties, I just want them, to win this thing, so tired of those fricking smug Bavarians.

Bayern - Düsseldorf 3:3 (2:1)
I wont put all the blame on Neuer, but he aint what he used to be. I am waiting for bayern to lose to Benfica this week, to hopefully set up a real last game from the UCL when I am watching the game in Lisbon between Benfica and AEK. Disappointed to find out, that they dont serve beer in the stadium.

Wolfsburg - Leipzig 1:0 (0:0)
Red Bull looking to become the new Pretenders. Red Bull will be looking to pump all their money from that urine tasting vodka mixer, into Salzburg and New York

Hertha - Hoffenheim 3:3 (1:2)
I didn't see the game, but the score suggest it was a typical Hoff game. If they awarded trophies for the most wild, entertaining games and play, Hoff would be champions of the World.

Augsburg - Frankfurt 1:3 (0:1)
Although Frankfurt are maybe the new Hoff? There is a new Adolph in town! Wait, can I say things like that, is still too soon?

Leverkusen - Stuttgart (Fr.) 2:0 (0:0)
Not a good season for VfB, though historically, I think they tend to have a better second half.
elfmeter
elfmeter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:03 pm

Feeling good. We'll smash them. Our way back to the top starts now.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:11 pm

Smash is the strong word to throw around Bayern theses days imo.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by elfmeter Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:20 pm

The Man is showing a Werder game on tv and all it took was for them to host Bayern Munchen. For some reason I am less confident of Bremen winning now, then I was last week, could be the midweek game they played vs Benfica. Which incidentally makes the Benfica v Aek game I am going to see next week, absolutely meaningless. Might just go to the shopping centre next door instead, at least they serve beer in there.

Betting odds have Bayern as huge favourites. Both Eggestien twins playing, so I feel better already. Rafinha playing, I think I prefer that to Kimmich. So yeah, I am feeling good about this again....for now.

I just watched the end of the Celta game, Aspas would be a good signing for Werder, if he would come, kind of player that just seems a good fit for Werder.

Anyhow, bring on the Bavarian pig farmers.

elfmeter
elfmeter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:48 pm

elfmeter wrote: Rafinha playing, I think I prefer that to Kimmich.

I prefer Kimmich in midfield to Kimmich at RB too. Very glad this is happening, we wanted Kimmich so badly to be the Lahm successor we tended to overlook his defensive problems in the position.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 31 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 31  Next