Nishankly
Firenze
Tomwin Lannister
BarrileteCosmico
Unique
39 posters

Page 30 of 35 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35  Next

Go down

Brexit: Should the UK stay or go? - Page 30 Empty Re: Brexit: Should the UK stay or go?

Post by Unique Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:48 pm

Myesyats wrote:
Unique wrote:lets face it all the EU was is a benifits system for the poor people of europe. france germany and GB were the ones who put far more in than they ever got out. lets face it german french and british immigrants were never gonna flood the poor countries were they. no the dregs of europe are flooding france germany and GB and since merkle invited all kinds of people to join us from all kinds of fucked up places they were also gonna flood france germany and GB. @myesyats you dont have to worry about 600k british brick layers invading poland and taking jobs from polish people do you so that along with the welfare system thats set up to look after places like poland so the EU is great for poland. but us giving thousends of jobs in constrution to polish and other EU members and being one of the top 3 givers to the EU is not so good for us brits is it.

Yes, the pure defintion of UNION is an "organization which represents its members and which aims to improve things such as their working conditions and pay."

It's really a no brainer, Europe is definitely stronger together rather than everyone roaming around on their own.

And the claim that Britain only pumped into the EU and never received anything in return is propaganda. In 2018 the UK contributed £13.2 billion and received £5.8 billion back.

Add to this the fact that over 3 million UK jobs are linked to trade with the EU. Among many other things, it is also estimated the average wage would fall by £38 a week post-Brexit.

We'll see about prices of food, petrol and energy bills - the stuff that affects the common folk.

Britain contributed but also profited a lot by being in the EU.
sounds like a great deal for britain hmm

Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Brexit: Should the UK stay or go? - Page 30 Empty Re: Brexit: Should the UK stay or go?

Post by Myesyats Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:49 pm

Unique wrote:
if everyone gets out more than they put in where does the excess come from. scratch i will tell you what its like for poland and britian in the EU. its like a man and women getting married and they both agree to give eachother half of wheat they have. but the husband ( britain ) has £200mil in the bank and the wife ( poland ) has £45 in the bank. not in theory they both contributed but they didnt really did they. Very Happy

I know Poland contributes nothing but thats not the point.

Just because you don't see the benefits doesnt mean there aren't any. I'm sorry mate but we will agree to disagree on this one.

You should look at the EU in USA terms. The only difference is in naming itself, countries instead of states. It wouldnt be better for California to separate from all other states. It just wouldnt.

Also have you any idea how many Ukrainian workers come to Poland to lay bricks? Up to 2 million people from Ukraine have migrated to Poland in recent years to work construction etc - UK is not alone in this.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:55 pm

Myesyats wrote:
Unique wrote:
if everyone gets out more than they put in where does the excess come from. scratch i will tell you what its like for poland and britian in the EU. its like a man and women getting married and they both agree to give eachother half of wheat they have. but the husband ( britain ) has £200mil in the bank and the wife ( poland ) has £45 in the bank. not in theory they both contributed but they didnt really did they. Very Happy

I know Poland contributes nothing but thats not the point.

Just because you don't see the benefits doesnt mean there aren't any. I'm sorry mate but we will agree to disagree on this one.

You should look at the EU in USA terms. The only difference is in naming itself, countries instead of states. It wouldnt be better for California to separate from all other states. It just wouldnt.

Also have you any idea how many Ukrainian workers come to Poland to lay bricks? Up to 2 million people from Ukraine have migrated to Poland in recent years to work construction etc - UK is not alone in this.
my point is being in the EU is good for poland and polish people. its not good for all british people.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:57 pm

Unique wrote:sounds like a great deal for britain hmm

https://smallbusinessprices.co.uk/remain-eu/

As far as I'm concerned there are a 100 reasons against Brexit and maybe 2 reasons pro-Brexit.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:02 pm

Myesyats wrote:
Unique wrote:sounds like a great deal for britain hmm

https://smallbusinessprices.co.uk/remain-eu/

As far as I'm concerned there are a 100 reasons against Brexit and maybe 2 reasons pro-Brexit.
all i care about is the future of my kids and grandchildren they will need affordable housing. schooling health care and jobs. where we live immigration is a big problem with that.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:14 pm

Very excited to see how leaving the EU leads to this massive immigration reform, considering that the EU does not impose matters of immigration on its member states outside of EU nationals, and that the UK will subject itself to european freedom of movement anyway to access the single market.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:22 pm

I don't know man, I'm not an expert but the expected economic impacts are not looking good for the UK. You are looking at a very big GDP loss.

And less immigration is hardly a benefit. Most would argue its 100% a disadvantage.

From what I gathered, only negative consequences are going to emerge from this for the UK, and the 2016 referendum was mostly based on lies

/edit

businessinsider

Brexit (June 2016—December 2020) expected to cost the UK up to £200 billion or more. (Gertjan Vlieghe calculated that since the 2016 decision to leave, Britain lost £800 million every week.)

Since 1973, the UK has contributed £215 billion to the EU.

Not to mention hundreds of financial firms and several banks who moved their assets to the EU.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:29 pm

its not going to be zero immigration it will be a points system so instead of getting 1 doctor 1 lawyer 1 vet and 50 bums that need housing and benifits to live we end up getting the doctor the lawyer and the vet but not the bums and i dont have a problem with that.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:32 pm

also for to long britain has taken the cheaper and easy route to import workers instead of investing time and money to train young brits.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:47 pm

So glad you are happy Unique. Ignoring all the economic facts and sticking to the propaganda! good on you! Not mentioned above is the lost of all the business , jobs for Euro centric businesses (financial, pharmaceuticals, etc) that had been based in London.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:51 pm

futbol_bill wrote:So glad you are happy Unique. Ignoring all the economic facts and sticking to the propaganda! good on you! Not mentioned above is the lost of all the business , jobs for Euro centric businesses (financial, pharmaceuticals, etc) that had been based in London.
yeah like i care about big businesses when i have my own family to worry about. i know fuck my kids and grandchildren as long as a big fat businessman puts another £20mil in the bank. @bill you worry about super rich people losing money and i will worry about the avarage person getting access to housing education and health care.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:04 pm

As if a booming economy has nothing to do with affordability of social benefits!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:19 pm

futbol_bill wrote:As if a booming economy has nothing to do with affordability of social benefits!
a shortage of housing means houses that were once in the reach of normal people are now a pipe dream. its a 6 year waiting list for a council house where i live so my son and his girlfriend have to wait 6 years for a house or buy one that is way to expensive. in my cul de sac we have 3 african familys that have jumped that 6 year waiting list and get the rent paid for them as well as benifits. so basicaly my son and his girlfriend are paying for african immigrants to live in a house my son cant cant afford to buy and will never get given one. now do you see why i get a tad upset.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:40 pm

Unique wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Unique wrote:lets face it all the EU was is a benifits system for the poor people of europe. france germany and GB were the ones who put far more in than they ever got out. lets face it german french and british immigrants were never gonna flood the poor countries were they. no the dregs of europe are flooding france germany and GB and since merkle invited all kinds of people to join us from all kinds of fucked up places they were also gonna flood france germany and GB. @myesyats you dont have to worry about 600k british brick layers invading poland and taking jobs from polish people do you so that along with the welfare system thats set up to look after places like poland so the EU is great for poland. but us giving thousends of jobs in constrution to polish and other EU members and being one of the top 3 givers to the EU is not so good for us brits is it.

Did these "dregs of europe" suddenly disappear from britain yesterday?
and did you know that Britain could have fully taken control of it's borders without leaving the EU? The torie governments of the past simply chose not to use the power that other EU countries do use.
no they didnt but now we can stop more coming.
read the whole thing, you could've stopped them from coming well within the EU rules, or the deal that Cameron negotiated, was judged to be "not good enough", and now Boris will sign something 10x worse
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:58 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Unique wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:

Did these "dregs of europe" suddenly disappear from britain yesterday?
and did you know that Britain could have fully taken control of it's borders without leaving the EU? The torie governments of the past simply chose not to use the power that other EU countries do use.
no they didnt but now we can stop more coming.
read the whole thing, you could've stopped them from coming well within the EU rules, or the deal that Cameron negotiated, was judged to be "not good enough", and now Boris will sign something 10x worse
the points system that boris wants is the best way to go imo. it stops people coming here that are nothing but a drain on us and people that have something good to offer this country can come here.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:10 pm

Buh bye.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:16 pm

Harmonica wrote:Buh bye.
will you miss me Very Happy
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:32 pm

Maldives has rejoined the Commonwealth, bringing the total number of nations in the global organisation to 54.

The change happened at 12:01am on Friday 1 February - just over an hour after the UK left the European Union.

the commonwealth has more nations than the EU. time to start taxing them tbh. eco smile
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:26 pm

I mean, just look at this man. Do you really trust him to do well for the country? Not to mention that doofus Farage. He is very wrong in predicting Polexit (or as I prefer to call it: Withdrawsaw) will be next.....I highly doubt other countries will follow in UK's footsteps.

Brexit: Should the UK stay or go? - Page 30 100924-201808131457-lg2

Unbelievable. Reminds me so much of Trump too
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:29 am

Myesyats wrote:I mean, just look at this man. Do you really trust him to do well for the country? Not to mention that doofus Farage. He is very wrong in predicting Polexit (or as I prefer to call it: Withdrawsaw) will be next.....I highly doubt other countries will follow in UK's footsteps.

Brexit: Should the UK stay or go? - Page 30 100924-201808131457-lg2

Unbelievable. Reminds me so much of Trump too
yes just looking at a man will tell you if he is good or bad for his country. and please tell me how he reminds you of trump. scratch
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:36 am

Unique wrote:
RealGunner wrote:I didn't call you racist at all. Nor I have said anywhere people voting leave are racists.

but thanks for answering anyways
i just said you will think me rasist for voting leave and you said i am correct. scratch also im interested to know what you are gonna lose by us leaving the EU. that question is me assuming you are not a immigrant though.
@rg. you like to ask questions but you never seem to answer them. can i get a reply. hmm
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:53 am

I only reply if i think it's worth my time tbh. But since you answered mine.

Unique wrote: i just said you will think me rasist for voting leave and you said i am correct. scratch also im interested to know what you are gonna lose by us leaving the EU. that question is me assuming you are not a immigrant though.

I said you are correct in saying that I don't like talking to you.

In terms of your other question. I don't know what we are going to lose by leaving the EU nor I know what we are going to gain by leaving. No one does. It's remain to be seen. That's why i personally don't care about brexit as it really doesn't affect me. I was pro remain because the fear of uncertainty was bigger than the reasoning of leaving the EU. But seeing stories about the talented EU nurses and the doctors we have who are planning to go back if UK makes the visa requirement complicated, it's not really good news for the NHS. That's one thing which most people can confidently predict.

But i doubt anything is going to change drastically. Boris wanted brexit for his own personal gain. Not even he knows how to steer Britain forward after this. It's just going to be 'wait and see'.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:21 pm

RealGunner wrote:I only reply if i think it's worth my time tbh. But since you answered mine.

Unique wrote: i just said you will think me rasist for voting leave and you said i am correct. scratch also im interested to know what you are gonna lose by us leaving the EU. that question is me assuming you are not a immigrant though.

I said you are correct in saying that I don't like talking to you.

In terms of your other question. I don't know what we are going to lose by leaving the EU nor I know what we are going to gain by leaving. No one does. It's remain to be seen. That's why i personally don't care about brexit as it really doesn't affect me. I was pro remain because the fear of uncertainty was bigger than the reasoning of leaving the EU. But seeing stories about the talented EU nurses and the doctors we have who are planning to go back if UK makes the visa requirement complicated, it's not really good news for the NHS. That's one thing which most people can confidently predict.

But i doubt anything is going to change drastically. Boris wanted brexit for his own personal gain. Not even he knows how to steer Britain forward after this. It's just going to be 'wait and see'.
good lad Thumbs up
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:38 pm

Congratulations to all Brexiters on the accomplishment. It will yield many fruits for me for me in long term business expansion in Britain. Whilst things will be hard for Britain initially and the situation could have been handled far better, along with Brexiters themselves setting a far better example. This was needed for the long term of what is a nation in slow rot and decline.

I have not much against Boris but nor do I feel he is the right man to lead such a nation. He is far smarter than many think but simply lacks astute leadership in such a time.

That being said Brexit is great for me personally and I hope more business people to free investors can see the potential in it for themselves as well.

I truly wish the best for a country that has given so much to me in the times I stayed, studied and hoped here and hope to see some actual change.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:05 pm

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:30 pm

incredible
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 35 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35  Next