M99
CBarca
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Mr Nick09
Freeza
15 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 23 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Luca Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:32 pm

You usually don’t rebuild by trading away picks and young players my man

Masai is gambling

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 23 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Luca Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:08 pm

DeMar, Poeltl and a 2019 first-round pick [protected], for Danny Green and Kawhi Leonard

Not as bad as I imagined

But ffs, not my man DeMar

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:37 pm

I'm upset

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:48 pm

If it wasn't for the emotional attachment to DeRozan i'd consider that a steal, DeRozan aside they are giving up *bleep* all. Even if he doesn't want to stay they still have their young core/bench which was arguably the best thing about Toronto last year anyway.

Thought Spurs would get more than that.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:55 pm

It depends how you value DeMar

He's a perennial all-star, 25/5/5 player, and now he's playing for the best coach ever. I'm excited for him but disgusted in ourselves

The real issue is not so much about what we gave up but what we gave it up for and that's someone who does not have any intention of staying in Toronto, who refused to play for the Spurs, who is led by a team of cucks. That's what I don't like

We just have to hope Kawhi goes for it this year and has a great season

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:59 pm

That's my point, the emotional attachment to him matters. The fans love Demar and rightly so it's hard.

But objectively they didn't mortgage their future like some would of suspected, they literally gave up nobody for their future.

It's a fine deal IMO, even Kawhi doesn't want to stay you still have a long term future past this.

Unlike OKC who still had Melo under contract and nothing else around Westbrook if George left.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:03 pm

It's 50% love for DeMar/50% dislike for Kawhi's attitude

100% reason to support the Lakers

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:31 pm

Luca wrote:It's 50% love for DeMar/50% dislike for Kawhi's attitude

100% reason to support the Lakers

Can’t wait Proud

Finally some company
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:35 pm

Also just see how Toronto treated DeMar.

That’s the reason I can’t fauot Kawhi for forcing a trade this way after they misdiagnosed his injury. Teams are snakes to loyal players. Then they get shit on when they try to seize power for themselves.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:36 pm

*bleep* it. I'm all in

I hope Kawhi kills it for a season and then cucks us like many did before him and many will long after him

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:43 pm

Derozan was promised this week he wasn’t going to be traded Laughing

Masai is a bellend
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:50 pm

So happy we’re keeping our young guys.

I’m too invested at this point to witness the heartbreak
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:52 pm

Good for Toronto, have a good shot at making the finals.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:24 pm

Great stuff from Spurs.

Will be stronger this season.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:02 pm

Vibe wrote:Great stuff from Spurs.

Will be stronger this season.

Will they though? Lakers get hate for no shooting. Spurs are way worse.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:07 pm

Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:23 pm

Welcome to the North Cuckwhi, get a jacket and learn some humility

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:24 pm

It was also absolutely freezing during All Star weekend, one of the coldest winters

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:29 pm

Luca wrote:Welcome to the North Cuckwhi, get a jacket and learn some humility

I still don't understand what Kawhi has done wrong.

Should he respect an organisation that couldn't give a shit about him?

You just watched your franchise GOAT get traded for a rental, and now you're calling someone requesting a trade to a specific place a cuck?

Spurs got some incredible PR really. How they've conned everyone into thinking they're the good guy after making Kawhi's injury worse.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:35 pm

He's a cuck

Future Laker, but an absolute cuck of a human

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:40 pm

Luca wrote:He's a cuck

Future Laker, but an absolute cuck of a human

You actually wrote an actual post and deleted it. Shame.

You do realize he didn't sit out last season right? Laughing
The Spurs's team doctors even agreed they messed up his injury eventually. He was god damn injured, and the trust was broken.

He then requested a trade to go home, which Spurs didn't care a single shit about. They then sent him to the team he'd least like to go just to spite him and the Lakers.
–––

I still can't believe people hate on Kawhi after the IT and Boston situation. It's the exact same situation.

A player get injured worse after playing through an injury. Then the organisation is hated on.

Kawhi requests a trade before he's traded to a place he doesn't want to go, after watching what Boston did to IT. It's completely understandable for Kawhi he'd get ahead of being traded.

It's baffling how some fans are so hypocritical, when players decide to take power into their own hands instead of letting teams trade them around as they please. Completely understandable they want to have some agency.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:41 pm

Kawhi acted like an absolutely asshole, the only thing you can even closely attribute to the Spurs was they handled his injury badly.

That's assuming you agree with Kawhi's camp but even then he acted like an absolute asshole who deserves zero respect.

You don't have to defend this petulant child just because you think he'll be a Laker lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:43 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Kawhi acted like an absolutely asshole, the only thing you can even closely attribute to the Spurs was they handled his injury badly.

That's assuming you agree with Kawhi's camp but even then he acted like an absolute asshole who deserves zero respect.

You don't have to defend this petulant child just because you think he'll be a Laker lol.

What did he do exactly? How did he act like an asshole?

Say he wanted to go to a city? And wouldn't sign anywhere else?

Should he show loyalty to the team that treated him badly so they could gut his future team for assets?
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:45 pm

This situation is f'ing mess:

Verbal agreement with philly.

Backs out and says he wants to go Europe.

Signs with Kings Laughing
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:46 pm

I felt my deleted response was a bit too heavy/lacked context @freeza

Listen, didn't you, just several pages ago wish injury upon all the Warriors' players because Boogie made a cuck move by signing for them? Yes, yes you did. Was it the Warriors' fault that an injured Boogie wanted to come and play for a fraction of his worth? Of course not, but you condemned them anyways. Did the rest of the league and fans respect Durant signing with the same Warriors? No, we did not.

I don't care about Kawhi's injury and its severity. I got no patience, cause I'm not a doctor.

I do care about his camp speaking on his behalf and being idiots.

I do care about a player threatening to sit out if he's not traded.

I do care that he makes 20M a year and doesn't think he has to show up to work.

Sometimes its ok to call a spade, a spade and take things at their face value.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:51 pm

Luca wrote:I felt my deleted response was a bit too heavy/lacked context @freeza

Listen, didn't you, just several pages ago wish injury upon all the Warriors' players because Boogie made a cuck move by signing for them? Yes, yes you did. Was it the Warriors' fault that an injured Boogie wanted to come and play for a fraction of his worth? Of course not, but you condemned them anyways. Did the rest of the league and fans respect Durant signing with the same Warriors? No, we did not.

I don't care about Kawhi's injury and its severity. I got no patience, cause I'm not a doctor.

I do care about his camp speaking on his behalf and being idiots.

I do care about a player threatening to sit out if he's not traded.

I do care that he makes 20M a year and doesn't think he has to show up to work.

Sometimes its ok to call a spade, a spade and take things at their face value.

I don't see how Warriors are comparable at all. I compared it to IT.

How is his camp being idiots? Everything you've heard about this story is from one point of view. It's the Spurs's story.

Him threatening to sit out is because he wanted to tank his value, which I actually think is fair. Stars never get traded for fair value either way.

Also you don't care about the injury? Laughing The injury is the god damn whole point of this entire saga. It's essential to care about it.

So you're mad he's holding out basically? Good thing you're not an NFL fan then. Teams treat players like shit. Forcing them to play on the franchise tag, so they can't leave and sign contract for their own worth.

Why is it bad that a player wants to force a trade when teams aren't loyal themselves?

Is it because his agent is in his family and not a rich white agent like Mintz or Pelinka?
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next