CBarca
Great Leader Sprucenuce
El Gunner
Freeza
Luca
15 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:23 am

We're always cursed against Dallas... It's ridiculous

Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:51 pm

You don't get to complain about losing to Dallas, sorry against the rules imo.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:49 pm

Who watched Mitchell and Tatum & Jaylen going at it last night?

El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:30 pm

El Gunner wrote:Who watched Mitchell and Tatum & Jaylen going at it last night?

I was busy watching another injury to a young player
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:28 am

Seems like Embiid is out for the season.

Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:38 am

Freeza wrote:Seems like Embiid is out for the season.

They expect him back in a maximum 4 weeks so no hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:03 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Freeza wrote:Seems like Embiid is out for the season.

They expect him back in a maximum 4 weeks so no hmm

Technical it's the season hmm

And first round of playoffs
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:34 pm

Gunning for Freeza after easily taking out EG's championship level team nbd
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:52 pm

CBarca wrote:Gunning for Freeza after easily taking out EG's championship level team nbd

Just don't go super saiyan in the playoffs against the Raps ffs cspurs

Can't believe were going to get the first seed and probably play either the Bucks or the Heat

If we end up with Cleveland in the second round I'm going to be livid, win some games you pieces of shit

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:37 pm

Bucks end to the season is pretty easy actually. Bucks won't win out because they're trash, but I think they'll do well enough to get the 7 seed, unless Heat have a really easy end to the season too
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:41 pm

CBarca wrote:Gunning for Freeza after easily taking out EG's championship level team nbd

Sot down
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:11 am

Only Bucks can give up a 20 point lead to the injury ridden Lakers lmao

So bad

Looks like the W will go to the Bucks tho
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:19 pm

Remember when Whiteside said he was better than Embiid?

Now he can’t even get playing time at the end of games rofl

Fraud
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:33 am

If he wasn't such a whiner and actually went all out I would love him at the bucks. Too pricey tho, especially with those qualities added in. Bucks are crying for a center like him.

Speaking of which, going against Jokic tonight which means Bucks are about to get absolutely thrashed
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:32 am

CBarca wrote:If he wasn't such a whiner and actually went all out I would love him at the bucks. Too pricey tho, especially with those qualities added in. Bucks are crying for a center like him.

Speaking of which, going against Jokic tonight which means Bucks are about to get absolutely thrashed

Why? Jokic is thrash on defense. He’s worse on defense than he’s good at offense
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:44 am

The good at offense bit. It was against Bucks earlier in the season where Jokic got a triple double in like 14 minutes. The worse part about Bucks centers aren't lack of offensive output (although Thon, Zeller and Henson are bad on that end), it's their defense. Thon is incapable of facing any center until he bulks like 40 pounds and learns how to defend a pick and roll, while Zeller is average at defense at best. Henson actually has some shot blocking ability and some rim protection, but that's against other centers who aren't big. If it's someone like Jokic, Whiteside, Cousins etc he will be absolutely feasted upon.

Anyway Bucks kept it close. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be happy about that considering they blew an 8 point lead in the final two minutes, went to OT and lost. Giannis fouled out apparently, I didn't watch it. Team is absolutely NOTHING without Giannis
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:46 am

Refs screwed you. Jamal Murray flopped on a three like the bitch he is
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:16 pm

Jabari had 35 and 10, but nothing without Giannis with his MVP performance of 18 points :bow:

OUT.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:23 pm

April is here, and it's the time that my Oakland City Warriors have just been waiting for to lock in for the business end of the season. Molenation

Injuries have made a few things tricky but we're ready to turn up the grind, winning mentality and volume levels on our way to another Championship as we continue to frustrate the rest of the league.

It also means I will be posting more in this thread. eco smile

Lock in, #DubNation!
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:47 pm

What a privilege to have CBarca on GL that informs me constantly on my team (same ) . So who will trash us to play off ^ or who is better to meet for us ?
I'd like to make a good figure as last year ... and at some point I have even hoped to pass , but Raptors were better team
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:00 pm

Freeza wrote:Refs screwed you. Jamal Murray flopped on a three like the bitch he is

Saw the highlights. The "foul" that ejected Giannis too rofl

Pretty bad, but doesn't take away the team pissed away 8 points in 2 minutes Laughing

@Robes I think the loss was a good thing anyway, super tight but trying to get that 7 seed personally so Bucks can get the Celtics.

I think there is SOME chance Bucks get through the Celtics. No chance to get through the Raptors (if Bucks finish as 8th seed), and no chance of getting through LeBron (6th seed). Bucks need to try and get to that 7 seed imo, and keep there.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:04 pm

Also should be -25% for saying "#DubNation" imo

@Mole Jabari is also worth giving up 35 points per game unfortunately. It seems to be a consensus that giving Jabari the max would be a mistake despite his ability on offense. Love the guy though
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:15 pm

CBarca wrote:Also should be -25% for saying "#DubNation" imo

@Mole Jabari is also worth giving up 35 points per game unfortunately. It seems to be a consensus that giving Jabari the max would be a mistake despite his ability on offense. Love the guy though

He's the best you could possibly get. No one wants to go to Millwauke, and you haven't got high snough draft pick to really acquire anyone. Would be a huge risk to think you could draft anyone close to that level with existing picks.

Really can't wait for this upcoming season. Gonna be great.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:30 pm

I'm undecided as of yet tbh. You're not completely wrong, but he's also shite on defense.

It's really difficult for me to say much until I see what Milwaukee look like with a coach who isn't completely useless. Maybe Jabari's defensive inability can be hid, or accepted for his offensive output.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:36 pm

I was going to ask you if you were for Jason Kidd sack too Laughing
I sometimes don't get how much our defence is crap alone and how much it is because of Kidd.
I haven't watched many games because of time zone though
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:20 am

CBarca wrote:Also should be -25% for saying "#DubNation" imo

Dubsnation... god that’s cringe.

Just out here hoping for a Warriors implosion at this point. The injuries can hit anytime now. Hard to play three seasons with so many games.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next