Great Leader Sprucenuce
futbol_bill
CBarca
Thimmy
Hapless_Hans
23 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Harry Kane - the next Galactico - Page 3 Empty Re: Harry Kane - the next Galactico

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:21 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:as for Hazard, it would only happen if Cristiano leaves, and that's a big IF

Nothing happens until Cristiano leaves. Getting rid of Cristiano is priority no 1, how else do you want to pay Hazard's and Kane's wages and fees

Not to mention it makes no sense to get Kane if he isn't allowed to be primary goalscorer

Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Harry Kane - the next Galactico - Page 3 Empty Re: Harry Kane - the next Galactico

Post by futbol_bill Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:24 pm

Let’s see, what could possibly be the motivation for Hans telling us who Madrid should sign? hmm affraid
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:38 pm

i dont know about Hans motivation, but Kane is the best CF in football nowadays, and he is 24. If you are on the market for a CF, he is top of the list, you dont need an agenda to say that.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:42 pm

futbol_bill wrote:Let’s see, what could possibly be the motivation for Hans telling us who Madrid should sign? hmm affraid

All I want is entertainment

Also I want Spurs to lose Kane and Utd to lose De Gea so that their rivals which I happen to like, Arsenal and Liverpool, have better chances at top 4
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:46 pm

Arsenal lost Sanchez and are losing Ozil lol, I wouldn't expect them to go anywhere but down right now unless they spend a lot of money
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:57 pm

Hans doesn't particularly like Madrid so he just wants us to spend and fail like any decent human being should do imo. Also, being a Bayern fan, he has a lot of free time on his hands given how "easy" Bayern walks the Bundesliga.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:21 pm

All true.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:23 pm

CBarca wrote:Arsenal lost Sanchez and are losing Ozil lol, I wouldn't expect them to go anywhere but down right now unless they spend a lot of money

Özil will stay. Also Arsenal don't need to spend a lot of money as they have Superscout Mislintat now, the only scout who generates transfer stories in the ENglish media
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:27 pm

Doc wrote:Hans doesn't particularly like Madrid so he just wants us to spend and fail like any decent human being should do imo. Also, being a Bayern fan, he has a lot of free time on his hands given how "easy" Bayern walks the Bundesliga.

Kane and de Gea won't fail though. They are the best players in their respective position you can buy (if you can) and in a very good age. Real should always opt for the very best.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:37 pm

It depens. Would Kane be willing to play second fiddle to R9 Benzema? Cause I'm pretty certain Zidane wouldn't bench Benzema for anybody.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:38 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:It depens. Would Kane be willing to play second fiddle to R9 Benzema? Cause I'm pretty certain Zidane wouldn't bench Benzema for anybody.
Nonsense.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:18 pm

that's extreme, he will not bench harry kane for benzema, he could play both together to avoid having to chose or worse, not consent on the harry kane move and we end up promoting someone from castilla to be benzema's back up again ala mayoral (which given our season is unlikely).

but if he had both kane and benzema on the team, he's not benching kane for benzema. and zidane knows this, which is why he has been happy to have morata and now mayoral so his hand isn't forced to bench benzema. but benzema's luxuries at madrid seem to be almost up. but we still never know with madrid, summer could come

and that's assuming zidane will even be here come summer.
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:22 pm

zigra wrote:
Doc wrote:Hans doesn't particularly like Madrid so he just wants us to spend and fail like any decent human being should do imo. Also, being a Bayern fan, he has a lot of free time on his hands given how "easy" Bayern walks the Bundesliga.

Kane and de Gea won't fail though. They are the best players in their respective position you can buy (if you can) and in a very good age. Real should always opt for the very best.

No they won't but that is Hans' eternal wish. I don't know, not sure when his disdain for Madrid started in his youth but on behalf of Real Madrid....keeping hating you pos.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:25 pm

you wont sign a player like Kane if it's not clear that he is n1 choice CF, it's not possible. he would never agree to a move otherwise.

But Zidane is obsessed enough with benzema that he would try to change the formation to a 442 just not to bench him.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:26 pm

Doc wrote:
zigra wrote:

No they won't but that is Hans' eternal wish. I don't know, not sure when his disdain for Madrid started in his youth but on behalf of Real Madrid....keeping hating you pos.
pretty sure that us bamboozling pep's bayern twice in 3 years did not go down well in munich
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:30 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Doc wrote:
zigra wrote:

pretty sure that us bamboozling pep's bayern twice in 3 years did not go down well in munich

In my defense, I've been hating your club since way before that
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:35 pm

madrid and bayern have never really liked each other, especially stemming from our battles in the 90s/00s, with effenberg and those boys.
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:20 am

Harry Kane - the next Galactico - Page 3 DUGwhNgXcAEpt8l
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:06 pm

According to Diego Torres from ElPais, someone claiming to represent Madrid wad told by Spurs that the asking price for Kane is 350 millions...

Spurs won't sell him next summer that's clear, Madrid know this and I doubt we would waste our time pursuing this guy next summer, and maybe ever lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:47 pm

I think Kane's head might eventually be turned, but he's staying for another year at least, and I wouldn't be surprised if Kane has his head up looking at the all time goalscoring record in the EPL. He's the type of player that would want it, and he knows it would immortalize him.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:19 pm

CBarca wrote:I think Kane's head might eventually be turned, but he's staying for another year at least, and I wouldn't be surprised if Kane has his head up looking at the all time goalscoring record in the EPL. He's the type of player that would want it, and he knows it would immortalize him.

lel.
Until Jimmy Whitehead from the midlands comes around 20 years from now.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:37 pm

anyone that thinks Brave Harry Kane is joining Madrid obviously didn't see that thread where we had a small discussion about his girlfriend, you can clearly tell from that he is a loyal lad and firmly pro-brexit

0 chance he moves abroad to a more glamorous team ever

he might join United or City when his contract runs out though
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:42 pm

Harry Kane: Tottenham to appeal for striker to be awarded goal at Stoke

Tottenham Hotspur are to lodge an appeal with the Premier League for striker Harry Kane to be awarded the winning goal against Stoke.

Kane claimed the second goal in the 2-1 win at the Bet365 Stadium on Saturday.

However, the Premier League Goals Accreditation Panel gave it to midfielder Christian Eriksen.

If England striker Kane is awarded the goal, it will take his season tally to 25 - four behind the league's leading scorer Mohamed Salah of Liverpool.

Spurs' decision to appeal means footage of the goal will be reviewed again by different panel members.

At Stoke, Denmark international Eriksen was accredited with both goals as fourth-placed Spurs made it six straight league wins to stay on course for a place in next season's Champions League.

Kane, 24, said after the game Eriksen's free-kick grazed his shoulder before crossing the line.

"I swear on my daughter's life that I touched the ball, but there's nothing I can do," added Kane.

"If they turn it around, they turn it around. If they take my word, they take my word.

"It is what it is - the most important thing is that we won the game."

Meanwhile, Kane is confident he can eclipse Salah to win the golden boot.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/43693418

There's no doubt the guy has Real Madrid DNA

Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:01 am

another 35 yarder from Eriksen :bow:
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:46 am

What a finish by kane

He scores when he wants
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:06 pm

Harry Kane has been rated as the most valuable player in world football.

Kane has had a €201.2m (£176.25m) price tag put on his head, in a study of the top 100 players from Europe's five biggest leagues.

Brazilian superstar Neymar has been valued at €195.7m (£171.74m) in the latest CIES Football Observatory study and French forward Mbappe €186.5m (£163.41m).

seems legit
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next