CBarca
RealGunner
Luca
M99
Great Leader Sprucenuce
15 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by RealGunner Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:59 pm

Lakers money line are 2.55 Laughing Pelicans are favourite atm. Handicap line is Lakers +4

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:03 pm

RealGunner wrote:Lakers money line are 2.55 Laughing Pelicans are favourite atm. Handicap line is Lakers +4

We have KCP back, so I think we might have a chance. I think we have the perfect playstyle against Pelicans. We can run them to death, hopefully. We have to stop them defensively though.

I'd only bet on Lakers on a low bet combined with other games to get a big profit.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:09 pm

Lakers will lose by 70.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:10 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Lakers will lose by 70.

Not denying that. You could score the 190 points needed for that to happen rofl

At least if Randle plays. Maybe he’ll get Boogie upset like last time. Would be the only thing he’d actually be good for.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:16 pm

In all seriousness I'm interested to see how it goes, because so far I have significant concerns about us playing to the level of the opponent.

Against Memphis we looked like a lottery team, while against Golden State we looked like a playoff team.

I feel sorry for Boogie and AD tbh, because if they fail the narrative will be is can't play together, 2 bigs don't work in modern NBA and so on etc.

When the reality is if they fail the problem is the help is garbage and nothing to do with them.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:23 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:In all seriousness I'm interested to see how it goes, because so far I have significant concerns about us playing to the level of the opponent.

Against Memphis we looked like a lottery team, while against Golden State we looked like a playoff team.

I feel sorry for Boogie and AD tbh, because if they fail the narrative will be is can't play together, 2 bigs don't work in modern NBA and so on etc.

When the reality is if they fail the problem is the help is garbage and nothing to do with them.

In any case we'll be a good practice for you. Our pace is ridiculous and will help you find out how to play against other teams.

We actually have the highest pace atm Laughing 115 possessions a game rofl
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:25 pm

That's my pace on 2K looool
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:25 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:In all seriousness I'm interested to see how it goes, because so far I have significant concerns about us playing to the level of the opponent.

If they can make it work though, that's an unstoppable tandem. No team can guard both of them at any given time without changing the way they line up. So, while everyone is getting smaller, the Pelicans have the two premier big men in the game (eat your heart out KAT).

Its an interesting team to meet in the playoffs should they get it rolling

I was kind of bored this off season as a Raptors fan but our first game was the very best I've seen from us, probably ever in terms of ball movement offensively. We also played probably the worst team in the NBA (I can't think of anyone worse than this Bulls team). Its fun to watch, our second unit is much better than last season and we have a great blend of younger players with veterans going. Keeping Powell on a good contract, re-signing Ibaka, Demar and Kyle, trading for CJ Miles, JV with a great first game

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:31 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:That's my pace on 2K looool

Same. Those Lonzo passes you can't make in 2k. Every time I try to throw full court outlets it never hits Laughing
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:33 pm

Luca wrote:

If they can make it work though, that's an unstoppable tandem. No team can guard both of them at any given time without changing the way they line up. So, while everyone is getting smaller, the Pelicans have the two premier big men in the game (eat your heart out KAT).

Its an interesting team to meet in the playoffs should they get it rolling

I was kind of bored this off season as a Raptors fan but our first game was the very best I've seen from us, probably ever in terms of ball movement offensively. We also played probably the worst team in the NBA (I can't think of anyone worse than this Bulls team). Its fun to watch, our second unit is much better than last season and we have a great blend of younger players with veterans going. Keeping Powell on a good contract, re-signing Ibaka, Demar and Kyle, trading for CJ Miles, JV with a great first game

They're already an unstoppable tandem. It's just not enough. For it to work optimally they'd need to be surrounded by shooters only basically. And run offense through Boogie in the post.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:33 pm

The reason why i always thought it would always work is because they are not like any usual big.

They can attack from any spot on the floor, run the floor in transition, shoot inside and out ( boogie better than AD) and have ridiculous handles for their size.

Problem has become that the help is garbage Laughing i don't think there's much better than can do than they are without a new coach.

But we'll see.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:39 pm

Freeza i don't specifically think you need to completely surround them with shooters. Having people who can score in general would be nice Laughing

The players we have are basically useless offensively if Jrue isn't doing anything. Shooting is a problem but i don't think it's the reason for any potential struggles.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:41 pm

Aye, I'll subscribe to that

Lets see if they can get anything from Rondo when he returns

http://hoopshype.com/2017/10/21/jameer-nelson-is-perfect-to-replace-injured-rajon-rondo-for-pelicans/

Signed Jameer Nelson too hmm

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:42 pm

You can get Randle, Clarkson and Deng for a pick and short contracts Smile
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:44 pm

Better than what we have tbh Laughing

That's Nelson, not Deng, Clarkson and Randle lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:47 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Better than what we have tbh Laughing

That's Nelson, not Deng, Clarkson and Randle lol.

Too late. Deal is done.

You said you wanted scorers, you got 'em!
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:50 pm

I'm pretty sure a deal only happens when two interested parties both agree hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:01 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I'm pretty sure a deal only happens when two interested parties both agree hmm

Or in the case of Lakers' Chris Paul trade. 31 parties had to agree
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:07 pm

Does Heat(-9) spread have a chance?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:10 pm

Yes, but it's not something i'd personally risk. The talent level between the two teams isn't that big.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:15 pm

Pacers have no Talent. Go for Heat no matter what.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:16 pm

Unreal disrespect for Lance "Born Ready" Stephenson.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:23 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Unreal disrespect for Lance "Born Ready" Stephenson.

I have so much respect for him

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRkQ8glFCXX/
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:25 pm

OMG rofl
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:31 pm

LMAOOOOO rofl
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:38 pm

Dragon Ball Z themed day for NBA.

Lonzo release Goku themed song and De'Aaron Fox calls out a fake video of him saying Kamehameha during a game because he's Team Vegeta.

NBA in 10 years gonna be weird. I'm certain we'll have like 30% of the NBA players be streamers online etc. Already heading there
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next