lucianomoggi
salmano9
jetvancake
DeviAngel
juve_gigi
19 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 24 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Warrior Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:22 pm

True it's a very sad news Sad

RIP boss
- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 24 France10

Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 24 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Luca Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:52 am

SO, early days but these are the rumours thus far:

Caldara + Spinazzola will return

Defence:
-Darmian
-Bellerin

Midfield:
-Can
-Cristante
-Jorginho
-Sergej Milinkovic-Savic
-Barella

Forwards:
-Balotelli [but it was him linking himself to us  ]

Departures:  Contracts expire in 2018 and/or linked with moves away from Juventus
-Asamoah [Inter, almost surely]
-Lichtsteiner
-Howedes
-Barzagli
-Chiellini [will renew]
-Buffon
-Pinsoglio

I think it will be cool to monitor the names we see floating around and we can see which moves materialize and which don't, so I'm going to try to keep this list up to date as rumours come in

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:57 am

Luca wrote:SO, early days but these are the rumours thus far:

Caldara + Spinazzola will return

Defence:
-Darmian
-Bellerin

Midfield:
-Can
-Cristante
-Jorginho
-Sergej Milinkovic-Savic
-Barella

Forwards:
-Balotelli [but it was him linking himself to us  ]

Departures:  Contracts expire in 2018 and/or linked with moves away from Juventus
-Asamoah [Inter, almost surely]
-Lichtsteiner
-Howedes
-Barzagli
-Chiellini [will renew]
-Buffon
-Pinsoglio

I think it will be cool to monitor the names we see floating around and we can see which moves materialize and which don't, so I'm going to try to keep this list up to date as rumours come in

I would be happy if we kept alex sandro got him on a new bumper deal and just only signed can on a free and darmian plus caldara and spinazzola coming in. Get rid of Sturaro, licht,asamoah. I think one of cuardrado or pjaca might be sold if by some miracle dybala stays. When pjaca returns and cuardrado returns back to the squad we will be stacked and someone will need to be sold. But i like that idea keep the players we have, sell some squad players spend a tini bit of money and instead increase wage budget.

Don't forget we haveto pay DC transfer fee this summer.... Given we made roughly 20 million i believe in Jan selling youth players that has helped a lot.

I would rather keep all our big guns too and not get SMS instead of sacrificing someone to get SMS as well. We have enough cover in midfield if we get Can on a free.
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:26 am

If Pjaca returns I think Mandzukic will be sold. I think that's what will happen. Also think Khedira will leave too.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:59 am

rincon wrote:If Pjaca returns I think Mandzukic will be sold. I think that's what will happen. Also think Khedira will leave too.

I would like to think we have Evolved enough to keep mandzukic off the wing. Would he start as a winger at barca or bayern? No. Would khedira start in the middle at madrid or Bayern? No. We can't be apart of the elite until we have a world class player in every position.

We have one of the best ranges of attackers at our disposal this season with everyone fit no reason Mandzu should be starting now.

I see this as the same as when me moved from the 3-5-2 to Allegris formations. It was the next step up for us as a club now we need to add only a little bit of quality, get rid of the holes in our team and we are genuinely an elite team. Add emre can or fabinho to our starting mid and improve the right back position and we can beat anyone
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:01 am

If we don't add quality to the midfield without selling a star we are just filling holes and creating new ones in the squad we will get no where. We have the choice to be ambitious like Bayern and Barcelona and take a gamble or forever be the new Atletico Madrid or Dortmund.
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:04 am

Pjaca's loan is only until June so at that time its either sell or keep. I hope we keep.

I think Mandzukic should most definitely move on or be relegated to vice Higuain, him on the wing was a nice gimmick when you have teams that don't expect it but realistically he's a knockdown merchant who scores the occasional header at the back post and the work rate of Sturaro. There's a night and day difference between him and Douglas Costa on the wing. It's one thing to discuss aesthetics but more often than not, the Mandzukic wing thing just doesn't work that well these days.

We definitely need a top CM, other than that our priority should be keeping Alex Sandro and Dybala

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:33 am

Luca wrote:Pjaca's loan is only until June so at that time its either sell or keep. I hope we keep.

I think Mandzukic should most definitely move on or be relegated to vice Higuain, him on the wing was a nice gimmick when you have teams that don't expect it but realistically he's a knockdown merchant who scores the occasional header at the back post and the work rate of Sturaro. There's a night and day difference between him and Douglas Costa on the wing. It's one thing to discuss aesthetics but more often than not, the Mandzukic wing thing just doesn't work that well these days.

We definitely need a top CM, other than that our priority should be keeping Alex Sandro and Dybala

As ive discussed before if we don't sell a star we don't need to majorly change anything just plug the gaps which can be done cheaply too and we are in the elite of europe. This way we can keep pushing up the wages and keep our stars staying and happy by saving money from low transfer fees.

I pray to GOD we are using this approach instead of just being a cuck. I will repeat it this summer is make or break for us
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:25 am

I don't get why we have this talk of sound one thing or another to be part of the elite, or to be level with Madrid, Barca, Bayern. When we outperform most of these trams for years. The time to look up to them ended years ago. We are better than most, not worse than anyone. We are Juve and should stay ambitious as Juve.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:14 pm

It's just an inability to see the good and only focus on the bad. Lets say we beat Barca in the CL final in 2015 and then did nothing since, would we be elite? No. I don't think so, but if you're using the CL cup and ONLY the CL cup as a measure of being elite then ok, I get the criteria you're working on but doing what we have done in the past 3 years is nothing short of remarkable and I'm reminded of the late 90s when we had a similar run.

Anyways,

Dream signings for the summer?

Mine would be one of Jorginho, Sergej, Verratti. I consider Jorginho and Verratti to be quite similar stylistically in terms of both the space they'd occupy, role and ability generally, while Sergej just has so much talent that he could walk into any starting 11 and do what he wants, biggest midfield talent in Serie A since Pogba

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:14 pm

Nah Verratti and Jorginho are not alike. Verratti and Sergej are much more alike.

Jorginho is a pure regista. Motta plays his position in PSG.

Verratti and Sergej are mezzalas. Hamsik and Zielinski play their position at Napoli, not Jorginho.

Would take any of them.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:30 pm

I mean more in that sense of being capable of making 100+ passes a game, their profiles are both built on that kind of technique and skill whereas Sergej is more Pogba, a game breaker, the spectacular, all action type of midfielder

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:47 pm

We have only 1 regista and it's Marchisio now a deluxe sub. Only Jorginho can replace him adequately as a DM. I think he is either plan A or plan B for next transfer window.

Not down for Verratti, anyways, last summer QSG made it clear enough that he wasn't available.

Sergej is a less exuberant Pogba, fits better in the Juve mold if i can say. The ideal would be both Pjanic and Sergej as mezzala, with those guys we might not even need a regista, just a pitbull who mostly defends (Matuidi ?)

My dream midfield would be Pjanic-Marchisio-SERGEJ :bow:
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:50 pm

Marchisio will no longer be a starter at the club. Atleast as long as Allegri is there. It wont happen. He's reduced to a vice-Pjanic role now.

SMS is the dream since he's a mix of both physical and technical quality which is exactly what we need but since he's difficult to get , we need to look at other players in the same mould.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:06 pm

Problem is, quality players in the same mould are hard to find. The management is already looking but only Cristante is available for a decent price and he's nothing to write home about. Emre Can ? Not any better, only considered because he's out of contract.

Might as well invest on Jorginho who is more a regista than mezzala, but at least he isn't shit like the 2 i spoke before.

Sergej or Jorginho would be a good transfer. And i am confident because we have no other choice. If we spend money we must spend it on valuable things, not dross.
80 millions on 1 gold player >>> 60 millions on 3 bronze players
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:28 pm

I think even Cristante and/or Can would still improve our midfield, that's just the current state of things.

Pjanic is our absolute best midfielder, and looking like one of our better signings of the decade.

After that there's a severe drop in quality:

Matuidi is good, solid, going to be 31 in April

Khedira, in his worse season for Juve, still serviceable for the most part. Clearly has a good understanding of the game and the way we play but not so much with the speed and technique. Can we really complain with how much we've gotten from him after signing him on a free though? No, also 31 in April

Bentancur- Should be loaned out. Very raw, looks like he could be quite good.

Sturaro- Not even sure how to describe him anymore. Plays garbage time + 3-4 matches per season, 1-2 of those end up being decent games from him.

Marchisio- I save him for last because he clearly does not exist on this team anymore. I bet he'll play the first leg of the quarter finals of the CL and look good, great even, but that won't change his last 12 months at Juventus and what they've been for him and for us. I still see him being placed into a lot of mock starting 11s, I'm guilty of this myself, and it makes me smile but also sad because the reality is, he's not playing.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jorginho/Verratti/Sergej are T1 signings
Can/Cristante/Barella are T2

We need a T1 and then still maybe even a T2 signing this summer in my opinion

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:56 pm

Ideally we buy one T1 to cover this enormous hole we have in midfield + buy one T2 as replacement for Khedira

My problem is if we buy 2 T2 and 0 T1. Then we're screwed. But as i said, i doubt it will happen.

I find it quite absurd that we still perform given the current state of our midfield What a Face
- Pjanic: cannot tackle
- Khedira: no grinta, slow, and frankly doesn't really do shit nowadays (props for the assist vs Spurs)
- Matuidi: the only one with no major flaw, overall B- at best
- Bentancur: cannot tackle
- Sturaro: bullies a 12 year old kid online but i doubt he can even beat him 1v1 on a football field
- Marchisio: plays mostly against SPAL or Bologna type of teams

as we know only Matuidi and Marchisio offer an adequate defensive support. Sergej is not a defending maestro but he offers a lot on the field, easy player to integrate. Jorginho is well proven. Verratti is another one who commits too many fouls.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:08 pm

I can imagine ADL doing everything possible not to sell us Jorginho. Would be too perfect.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:18 pm

I agree brother @rincon, I think it comes down to him. I see him linked with clubs outside of Italy like Liverpool, for example (imagine they sign Jorginho and we get Can rofl ) but he may want to stay in Serie A which would play to our advantage.

ADL would not turn down money after all, Napoli just extended Allan. I truthfully believe Jorginho will be leaving this summer. His exit, as greatly reported, just makes the most sense. It's a move that they would capitalize most on financially and allow room for Diawara, Zielinski and/or a signing like Toreira.

Would you guys sell Dybala if it meant signing both Jorginho and Sergej?

Douglas-Higuain-Bernardeschi
Sergej-Jorginho-Pjanic
A. Sandro-Chiellini-Caldara-De Sciglio
Szczesny

Be honest with me, I love Dybala but who is tempted by that midfield? Fapworthy

Edit- I know this won't happen, just for discussion's sake

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:23 pm

We should keep Dybala for as long as we can and exploit his marketability potential. It matters a lot to teams like us who are trying as hard as we can to increase revenue. Players like Dybala help increase our visibility worldwide.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:26 pm

Luca wrote:I agree brother @rincon, I think it comes down to him. I see him linked with clubs outside of Italy like Liverpool, for example (imagine they sign Jorginho and we get Can rofl ) but he may want to stay in Serie A which would play to our advantage.

1. ADL would not turn down money after all, Napoli just extended Allan. I truthfully believe Jorginho will be leaving this summer. His exit, as greatly reported, just makes the most sense. It's a move that they would capitalize most on financially and allow room for Diawara, Zielinski and/or a signing like Toreira.

2. Would you guys sell Dybala if it meant signing both Jorginho and Sergej?

Douglas-Higuain-Bernardeschi
Sergej-Jorginho-Pjanic
A. Sandro-Chiellini-Caldara-De Sciglio
Szczesny

Be honest with me, I love Dybala but who is tempted by that midfield? Fapworthy

Edit- I know this won't happen, just for discussion's sake

1. Exactly and same for Lotito btw. If the Sergej saga turns out to an auction he'll bow down way before that. The only risk is a club like PSG or Man Utd submitting an enormous offer straight from the start. In that case, i admit we cannot compete.

2. Yes
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:35 pm

I'd agree with S to be honest. In my opinion, we would be a better team with my fantasy 11 but if Dybala can remain the face of Juventus, I would be happier.

His goal against Lazio at the death, winner against Tottenham. This is stuff of legends. This is Del Piero against Fiorentina and Real Madrid (in a watered down way), you can't underestimate that

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:32 pm

Yes.

Dybala is awesome and I'm a fan.

That fantasy 11 is better though. I'm not big on double pivots. Its too weak in the middle. It's tricky to play with a 10 nowadays. Its all about balance and the 4-2-3-1 is one of my least favorite systems. The 4-4-2 like we play is good but only truly favors Cuadrado from our wide players. The chance to change to a 4-3-3 with two huge midfielders would be tempting.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:53 pm

First of all for next season we must make sure we keep our most wanted stars such as Sandro,Dybala and Pjanic.

All we have to do is bring a top midfielder like Niguez (my top choice) or Savic (pretty good aswell), we might spend 70+ mln € considering todays market.

Other,cheaper options : Allan,Carvalho,Jorginho,Nainggolan

Next bring another solid midfielder (Can on a free would be perfect) or someone else by gathering money and freeong wage spots from Khedira and someone else (Asamoah or Sturaro).

Other options: Torreira,Bonaventura,Kessie etc.

As for the RB I've already said we can adapt Cuadrado there.Since we already have Costa&Berna plus Pjaca might return.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:09 pm

Juventus want Martial

It’s thought Juventus are interested in Anthony Martial, but Manchester United would demand €65m [£57.6m] to sell him.

Pavel Nedved, the Bianconeri’s Vice-President was spotted meeting with Nelio Lucas of Doyen Sports last week, when Juve were in London to face Tottenham Hotspur.

Martial is one of Doyen’s clients, and Premium Sport reports that is is the young Frenchman who was up for discussion in London.

Contacts are continuing, but the stumbling block will be the Red Devils, who would demand around €65m to sell.

Martial’s contract expires in the summer of 2019, though there is an option for a further year.

https://www.football-italia.net/118551/juventus-want-martial

WATTBA

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:54 am

Would happily sell both Mandzukic and Pjaca(who Schalke are apparently willing to buy) if it means we have a shot at signing Martial. We get a versatile player who could eventually replace Higuain as well.

Inb4 Dybala-Martial swap
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next