lucianomoggi
salmano9
jetvancake
DeviAngel
juve_gigi
19 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 32 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Luca Mon May 07, 2018 1:31 pm

Thankfully it's a RAI rumour

I'm not liking that we're linked with bang average midfielders mainly

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 32 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Warrior Mon May 07, 2018 10:02 pm

The only reason to meet Mino Raiola in a restaurant is to put poison in his food. *bleep* him

All we read about is second tier CMs... Bonaventura, Emre Can, Pellegrini, Cristante... choose one

Nothing to write home about unless our target for 2019 is scudetto + CL ¼s
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Tue May 08, 2018 8:21 am

It honestly just seems like laziness from Juventus and obviously as I always post about the lack of care shown by management to not fix holes and it doesn't seem that difficult to look for options outside of Italy. Fine im down for a 0 net spend get rid of AS and Dybala and bring in talented wingbacks+ sms and one of martial or morata if we can.
Imagine if we sell AS and bring in darmian to replace him and bonaventura in midfield OMG lol.
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue May 08, 2018 10:09 am

Juventus are interested in signing Musa Barrow & keep him on loan at Atalanta for a season or two like Caldara. The Gambian striker is valued at €30m. (Corsport)

Mandragora could return to Juventus in the summer & be part of the first team next season. (Corriere Torino)

Lichtsteiner will play for Dortmund next season. (Bild)

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Tue May 08, 2018 10:21 am

That Barrow dude to take us 30m from our precious budget would be madness.Why the hell invest so much money on a totally unknown youngster when we already have Kean.Sounds BS to me with all that money involved.

Mandragora is a really talented player but I would prefer him to stay where he is or to some mid table team for another 2 years to mature.He is a really good defensive midfielder though.

BTW is Can deal totally official now or what? We are working so slow on that deal and he might turn out to be another Axel Witsel deal for us.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed May 09, 2018 10:44 am

juvealbanian wrote:That Barrow dude to take us 30m from our precious budget would be madness.Why the hell invest so much money on a totally unknown youngster when we already have Kean.Sounds BS to me with all that money involved.

Barrow is making tons of noise. The most hyped youth striker in Italy atm. He destroyed the primavera and now is on a hot streak in Serie A. 30m is obviously too much but that's just a rumor.

Sadly Pellegri doing less went for like 20m to Monaco so this might even be the real price.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed May 09, 2018 10:53 am

Check out the highlights from Atalanta-Torino. His second start in Serie A. He is the CF, #99.

In this last month with some minutes in the first team he scored against Benevento, Genoa and Lazio, and assisted against Sampdoria and Torino.

Would like the kid in a Caldara type deal, looks good.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Wed May 09, 2018 4:28 pm

I know he's talented but paying that much money for a 19 year old doesn't make any sense.We badly need reinforcements on the midfield first.
From Atalanta we should bring back our players Caldara and Spinazzola.We should be able to make some space for them to play.Lichtsteiner and Asamoah may both leave and hopefully so is Howedes.He is a good player but injured everytime.

Another player I'd like to take from Atalanta would be Freuler.He is impressive and would be a great rotational player if we can get him for ~20m.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri May 11, 2018 11:58 am

Juventus are in negotations to sign Mattia Perin. [Premium Sport/Corriere Torino]

Romeo Agresti confirmed the contacts between Juventus & Genoa for Perin. Genoa wants Audero. Marchetti is an alternative option for Juve, he’s available for free in the summer.

Juventus are ready to offer €12m to sign Perin from Genoa, who wants €20m to sell the Italian goalkeeper. (Corsera)
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri May 11, 2018 12:01 pm

Don't buy it. We have Szczesny. We'll probably just sign Mirante as a back up.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Fri May 11, 2018 1:47 pm

Yeah looks like Marotta has spoken with Genoa about Perin.I doubt that Marotta will pay 20m for him but if we could include some other player like Sturaro or give them someone else on loan (maybe Pjaca) would be great.
Perin is young and very talented , Szczesny is better atm but Perin would give him a challenge to stay as starting GK so a bit competition would be nice.

Other names rumored for 2nd GK are Marchetti and Mirante afaik.

Also just read @football italia that we might sell Higgy if an offer around 50m comes.PSG might be interested and so is Chelsea.
Hopefully it happens.Yes he has scored an amount of goals this season that is far from disappointing but he just doesn't fits our new system.If it's him or Dybala I would surely sell Higuain without thinking twice.

With his money (and big wage) we can bring a pacy striker Morata,Lacazette,Aubameyang,Martial etc. that would be a great move.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri May 11, 2018 3:22 pm

I think it only makes sense were linked with talented Italian goalkeepers, especially in preparation of a Buffon exit

I believe we've already been linked with Alex Meret earlier this year and Perin has been someone we've been linked to for several seasons as it is

I am team Szczesny though, I think he's great and he'll do very well for us

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri May 11, 2018 4:27 pm

Genoa have confirmed that Juventus are interested in Mattia Perin but warn he would be ‘wasted’ as a No 2 goalkeeper and that ‘Napoli also want him’.

Enrico Preziosi’s remarks come on the same day that Juve had earmarked Perin as Wojciech Szczesny’s deputy next season, with the Pole set to take the baton from Gianluigi Buffon.

“It’s true, in the last Lega [Serie A] meeting in Rome, Marotta stopped me and said we had to talk about Mattia,” the President told Juvenews.eu.

“Now I’m waiting for a phone call so we can sit at a table. Becoming Juve’s No 2? I don’t know, but he’s such a good goalkeeper, that he’d be a waste.

“Juve, among others, must hurry up because Napoli also want him and negotiations could start soon.”
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri May 11, 2018 4:30 pm

Juventus are in advanced negotiations to sign PSV right-back Santiago Arias (26), his contract expires in 2019. (Sky)

Is he any good ?
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Fri May 11, 2018 4:49 pm

wow hasn't left PSV yet? I remember he was one of the most promising young wing backs couple years ago.
Quite pacy and energetic as far as i remember.Surprised he hasn't made a move to a bigger club yet at 26 year old.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Fri May 11, 2018 4:50 pm

wow hasn't left PSV yet? I remember he was one of the most promising young wing backs couple years ago.
Quite pacy and energetic as far as i remember.Surprised he hasn't made a move to a bigger club yet at 26 year old.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri May 11, 2018 4:53 pm

Juventus has practically signed Perin, according to Rai.

Bonaventura is valued at €30m by Milan, Juventus has met with his agent in Montecarlo. (Rai)

what a waste of money this would be
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Fri May 11, 2018 5:14 pm

That could mean we selling big this summer.Hopefully wont be Dybala.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat May 12, 2018 11:45 pm

It seems that the Perin story is real.

I guess this whole time I figured the club was convinced by Szczesny.

Two good GK not far from their prime never lasts more than 2 seasons max. We'll see what comes out of this.

So his contract expires in 2019 and he is not renewing. He'll be cheap. The quoted price is around 15m while it's said that Genoa likes Audero and Mandragora.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun May 13, 2018 2:53 am

We didn't have a GK #2 and now we have two starters scratch

Quite unusual. Meh. I thought Scszesny did well for his few appearances and now we give him competition. A proper finished lad as Sirigu/Marchetti would have been sufficient imo.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun May 13, 2018 3:02 am

Sell Khedira and Sturaro, Marchisio who knows

Bonaventura is the kind of player who integrates well in Juve, if combined with Emre Can... honestly it's not that bad. If we even add Mandragora and/or that guy Pellegrini... it gives us a decent revamp for ~60 millions

I'm saying this in the heartbreaking perspective that we don't sign SERGEJ Milinkovic-Savic.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Sun May 13, 2018 4:20 am

S wrote:Juventus has practically signed Perin, according to Rai.

Bonaventura is valued at €30m by Milan, Juventus has met with his agent in Montecarlo. (Rai)

what a waste of money this would be

Wow we have lazy scouts
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon May 14, 2018 9:06 am

Marotta "Perin? We want to have two very good goalkeepers & for that reason we are looking for someone who is as good as the starting GK. Donnarumma? We have no interest. Szczesny will be the starter, even if we end up with two strong goalkeepers."

Count that as a done deal
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon May 14, 2018 9:12 am

Marotta "Dybala & Bernardeschi will definitely remain & are part of the future. Pjaca & Mandzukic? With the first we'll evaluate what he wants to do & for the 2nd we are happy with what he has done but we must see if he still has the energy & motivations to continue."

I think both Pjaca and Mandzu are gone judging by this comment
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Mon May 14, 2018 11:14 am

Szczesny is good enough to be a heir to Buffon and his passing game I would say is even better than Buffon. But given the amount of games we play and the quality goalkeepers we had in the past it's a positive move we are doing with Perin.
We get 2 solid keepers and therefore have a competition for no.1 GK spot which can only be good.

As for Pjaca & Mandzukic I would say we should loan Pjaca to a mid-table team in Serie A.He has been injured and unlucky to show his true potential.A full season on another Serie A team would help us evaluate if he's good enough for us or not.

Mandzukic needs to go. I like him as a player , he always gave his all and always performed in big games. But I think he already peaked last season.
Last season his workrate was crazy despite being played as a winger.
This season he has not performed at such intensity and real wingers like Costa are far more useful.Since he doesn't seem to accept a rotational role for CF then he should go.
He frees up a spot for Pjaca or another winger/striker like Martial if we will get him.

Also I would say the same for Higuain , we should sell him now that he can generate ~50m and bring Morata & Martial.
So Mandzukic & Higuain out >> Morata & Martial in would be a improvement to our tactics and a guaranteed investment for the future.
I know Higuain is overall lot better than Morata but he doesn't fits our tactics.I have noticed that even since he joined us but it's becoming more clear and boring now that he has lost pace.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon May 14, 2018 1:43 pm

I agree, I think the following will leave:
-Khedira: I think he'll seek a new challenge in a new league
-Mandzukic: Allegri basically called him useless off the bench, he either starts or doesn't play and he's not a starter with our attacking talent
-Pjaca: I don't see space for him
-Lichtsteiner, Asamoah, Buffon: out of contract and not renewing
-Higuain: I'd give this a 50/50 chance of happening. Again, like Khedira, maybe he'll seek a new challenge in a new league and maybe we'll consider the chance to shuffle our deck up top again with someone new. I thought his first season was great, we played through him a lot more than this season. This season he had some very decisive moments but overall a very up and down season
Howedes- I cannot see us redeeming a player that could play only 3 out of his 25 required appearances to make the right to purchase an obligation
Alex Sandro- dude is a walking corpse, from hero to zero in a season. WHEW

In:
-Perin: to challenge Szczesny, I really don't mind this move at all because we play 50 matches a season
-Spinazzola & Caldara: no explanation needed
-Can: Marotta's freebie of the summer
-Darmian: Allegri's dream depth signing

These moves I consider relatively straight forward and cumulatively should not cost much at all. The interesting thing will be if we tackle a Morata and/or Martial signing in attack and what we do about the midfield. I know its very early days, but I'm not seeing us linked with an overload of quality central midfielders (like last summer), if we hold out for a Pjanic type steal of a deal, we may be empty handed and fall onto a Matuidi type of deal (last minute, panicked)

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next