lucianomoggi
salmano9
jetvancake
DeviAngel
juve_gigi
19 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 13 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by salmano9 Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:04 am

rincon wrote:
lucianomoggi wrote:Three and a half?

Who the hell is half a player? Sturaro?

Laughing

He means Dybala/someone else as an AM in front a mid 3.

Lol, yes probably he means 4312 with Dybala as AM.

salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 13 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Warrior Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:43 am

Marchisio injured for a month. In other news, the sky is blue.

This year we have better personnel to cover this loss. No matter what, it turns out i was wrong big time, we might need another transfer after all. Marchisio even if world class is not trustworthy anymore. I thought he had 2-3 years left but it seems he'll make more appearances at the hospital than on the field.

Time to splash the cash for Milinkovic-Savic as last move of the summer. If Lotito wants more, then splash more cash for Milinkovic-Savic. Not like we are gonna regret it anyway, it's a long term investment.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:08 pm

With Marchisio injury Only Pjanic can take the pivot role

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:38 pm

So Atalanta has 3 of our key young players and NONE of them played today. WTF??

Send them to Crotone to get regular game time FFS...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:36 am

Spinazzola wrote:“I’m sorry. I’m sorry I offended anyone because anyone that knows me knows who I am and and what my values are,” he wrote on Instagram.

“Returning to Juventus at 24 would be the achievement of a dream. A sweaty dream, fought, tried for and finally realised after years of loans and sacrifice.

“Bergamo, Atalanta and their fantastic fans, the Percassi family, Mr. Gasperini and every single player and members of staff, you’ve all been crucial for me so that this dream could finally happen, and I’ll always thank them.

“Bergamo welcomed me, matured me, raised me, supported me and helped me.

“I am and I’ll always be grateful to Atalanta, whether I remain or don’t remain a Nerazzurri player, because I’m a professional and because I’m happy to wear these colours, with which we did great things last season, and whatever happens I’ll continue to do so.

“But don’t ask me to stop dreaming because there are trains that maybe pass once in a lifetime, and I’ll do my best to get on it. I’ll always have Atalanta in my heart.”

rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:56 pm

Juventus continue Strootman push
By Football Italia staff

Juventus are reportedly not giving up on Kevin Strootman, offering Roma a total €45m.

The Bianconeri have been repeatedly linked with the Dutch midfielder this season, but understandably the Lupi are not keen to sell.

Despite that, calciomercato.com reports that the Old Lady will push to sign him until the last minute of the transfer window, and they’re prepared to raise their offer.

The website believes the last offer was around €40m once bonuses are included, and now Juve are prepared to offer €45m, with at least €35m being money up front.

Strootman has a release clause of €45m which isn’t valid until next summer, but the champions see that as the asking price for Strootman.

If the Lupi reject the offer then Juve could increase the bonuses involved, though it’s thought negotiations will be difficult.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:56 pm

Juve almost at the finish line for Schalke defender, here are the details

28 August at 22:30

CM.com’s Andrea Robertazzi reports on the details between Juve and Schalke 04 defender Howedes, who the Bianconeri have been courting for several days. The Bianconeri have chosen the 29 year old for his experience and great versatility, because he perfectly fits into the tactical plans of Massimiliano Allegri. The first bid submitted by Juve was 2 million EUR for the player on loan and an additional 8 million EUR buyout figure, but these numbers were considered inadequate by Schalke. In recent hours, however, there has been a new acceleration by the Bianconeri who have relaunched and are getting closer to the finishing the deal.

Marotta's new offer will increase to a 15 million EUR loan and a bonus, this figure is much closer to Schalke's demands. The player has already said yes to the Bianconeri and is ready to leave for Italy tomorrow if there is a definitive agreement. In the next few hours, the two clubs will continue to refresh to cover the latest economic details and close a deal that is getting closer with each passing hour. Howedes is ready to wear the black and white, and Juventus are waiting for him with open arms.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:00 pm

juve_gigi wrote:Juve almost at the finish line for Schalke defender, here are the details

CM.com’s Andrea Robertazzi reports on the details between Juve and Schalke 04 defender Howedes, who the Bianconeri have been courting for several days. The Bianconeri have chosen the 29 year old for his experience and great versatility, because he perfectly fits into the tactical plans of Massimiliano Allegri. The first bid submitted by Juve was 2 million EUR for the player on loan and an additional 8 million EUR buyout figure, but these numbers were considered inadequate by Schalke. In recent hours, however, there has been a new acceleration by the Bianconeri who have relaunched and are getting closer to the finishing the deal.

Marotta's new offer will increase to a 15 million EUR loan and a bonus, this figure is much closer to Schalke's demands. The player has already said yes to the Bianconeri and is ready to leave for Italy tomorrow if there is a definitive agreement. In the next few hours, the two clubs will continue to refresh to cover the latest economic details and close a deal that is getting closer with each passing hour. Howedes is ready to wear the black and white, and Juventus are waiting for him with open arms.

Do you think the 15m total price is reasonable for a player like him?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:04 pm

salmano9 wrote:
juve_gigi wrote:Juve almost at the finish line for Schalke defender, here are the details

Do you think the 15m total price is reasonable for a player like him?

If it's a Marotta special loan with option to buy then it's fine. I'm sure the up front number won't be too high. If it's an obligation to buy then $15 million is probably a bit rich, but then Asamoah is being sold for $10 million, so the market is truly inflated, even for bench warmers.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:30 pm

Report: Howedes to Juventus done
By Football Italia staff

Reports suggest Juventus have a deal for Schalke 04 defender Benedikt Howedes, a €3.5m loan with option to buy for €11.5m.

The German international has been moving closer to a move to Turin over the past few days, but negotiations with his club proved tough.

However, tonight Sky Italia is reporting that a deal has been agreed for a season-long loan worth €3.5m, with an option to buy set at €11.5m.

The deal is expected to be concluded tomorrow, with Howedes taking his medicals on Wednesday.

That should allow Kwadwo Asamoah to complete his €10m move to Galatasaray, as the Bianconeri were ensuring they had a replacement before sanctioning that move.

Howedes is known as a centre-back, but can also play at left-back.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:35 pm

So $3.5 million up front for Howedes.  That's a good deal.  That allows us to evaluate his play.  If he is better than Benatia then we can just sell Benatia next year and buy Howedes outright for an additional $11.5 million.

Spinazzola will definitely stay at Atalanta now.  Asamoah for $10 million is good business.  Now the only question remains, will we go big and get Strootman on the last day, or will it be Andre Gomes?

Not sure Keita will come.  I think we will get him on a free next summer and negotiate his contract in January.  Same with Emre Can.  Imagine getting Can and Keita both on a free next summer...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:14 pm

I like the Howedes transfer. Little risk, possible high reward. At best we run into a Barzagli-lite type of transfer, at worst it was a benchwarmer for 3.5m. He is very experienced a routine starter/player for Germany and a long time BL protagonist. Welcome!
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:26 am

Аre you guys joking? Howedes is class. Great player.

Watch us sign Strotman now
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:16 pm

Haven't seen Howedes lately but with Germany he was very solid everytime i saw him.And for 15m on total is very cheap considering we will sell Asamoah for 10.

So now we'll probably get a midfielder and close mercato, not much time or money left but let's see what Marotta can do.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:25 pm

German international, World Cup winner, 200+ appearances as Schalke captain.

Quite a prestigious transfer when you know he comes mainly as a sub.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:49 pm

Keita is going to Monaco. Wow we didn't get Keita or Schick. Sad
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:49 pm

Marotta is all in on Strootman...

banana
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:52 pm

Sorry it's in Italian...

Secondo “La Stampa” la Juventus ha effettuato un ultimo tentativo per il centrale greco prima di chiudere per Howedes. I bianconeri però hanno trovato di fronte a loro un muro invalicabile per il centrale giallorosso. Attenzione però alla pista Strootman. Il centrocampista resta nel mirino dei bianconeri e nelle prossime ore potrebbe essere fatto un tentativo last minute per convincere la Roma a privarsi del forte mediano olandese.

http://www.junews24.com/manolas-strootman-calciomercato-juventus-roma/amp/
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:51 pm

Strootman hates Juve
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:50 pm

Howedes in Turin for the medical.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:51 pm

Khedira has suffered a knee injury while on International duty. Where have we heard this before? Meanwhile Marchisio may need another knee surgery if his current treatment does not work. :facepalm:

Strootman better come and he better come fast.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:56 pm

Stroorman will *bleep* his knee up en route to J-Medical

The holy triumverate of knee break will be complete.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:04 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Stroorman will *bleep* his knee up en route to J-Medical

The holy triumverate of knee break will be complete.

rofl

He'll probably tear his ACL getting on the plane...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:30 pm

Marotta: 'No more Juventus buys'
By Football Italia staff

Beppe Marotta said Juventus won’t make any major buys after Benedikt Howedes, reassured Leonardo Spinazzola and said Lazio were “lucky” to get €35m for Keita Balde Diao.

“Sami Khedira has a small problem with his knee, but will certainly be available very soon,” the director general told Sky Sport Italia.

“I think Howedes is the final signing, as we are very happy with the squad at Allegri’s disposal, so do not expect any major moves in the final hours of the market.”

Kwadwo Asamoah is eager for a transfer to Galatasaray, but Marotta warned that is unlikely.

“We have always said that if a player wants to be sold, we’ll try to make him happy. Unfortunately, this is not possible because the offer came late in the market and we don’t have the chance to replace him. I am sure when the window closes, Asamoah will focus and get back to being the great player he always has been.”

Asamoah would’ve been allowed to leave had they got Spinazzola, but Atalanta refused to cut the two-year loan deal short.

“Spinazzola loves football, he loves the Juventus academy where he grew up, and wants to achieve the dream of wearing the Bianconeri jersey as a protagonist. This isn’t possible right now because we have an agreement with Atalanta and he will have a future at Juventus, but we do realise he is upset.”

Alejandro ‘Papu’ Gomez posted a message on Instagram regarding someone who had betrayed his faith.

“We did note Gomez’s comments on social media and want to remind him that being a captain requires certain characteristics and responsibilities that he should learn to adopt. He ought to copy Gigi Buffon’s example on how to be a captain,” added Marotta.

Papu Gomez did later remove the Instagram messages, posting a new one insisting there was no reference to Spinazzola and he was talking about someone else in his private life who had lost his confidence.

Keita Balde Diao joined Monaco for €30m plus bonuses, whereas Juventus had offered at most €15m.

“Keita was a great opportunity on the market, but Lazio and their President have a certain strategy and were quite lucky to get the transfer completed for such a consistent sum.

“Patrik Schick was also an opportunity, but not a necessity.”
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:38 pm

We know Marchisio and Khedira are made of glass but how can Strootman be our solution to that? lol

We have no penny left so we will not buy anyone.I wish we could get back Hernanes , he could have been useful with all these injuries happening.

Maybe Beppe can get us another Hernanes in last minute, the cherry on the cake he loves to add Wink
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:52 pm

I think we're fine at midfield. I'd like to have Strootman, but this now means that Allegri will be forced to start Matuidi instead of waiting to gradually work him into the lineup. That leaves us with Betancur, Asamoah, and Sturaro as first choices off of the bench. Hopefully, these injuries are short term. I think the real reason Asamoah isn't being allowed to leave has more to do with these injuries rather than Spinazzola.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next