lucianomoggi
salmano9
jetvancake
DeviAngel
juve_gigi
19 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 17 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by DeviAngel Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:04 pm

@romeoagresti taking to @RadioVSOfficial - Marchisio has not fully recovered from his injury. Juventus respect him a lot and Marchisio doesn't feel his time in Bianconeri has come to an end.

.@romeoagresti to @RadioVSOfficial - Buffon unlikely to renew his contract, he starts to see Szczesny as his very valuable heir, so he is likely to step aside at the end of the season #RadioVS

.@romeoagresti to @RadioVSOfficial - Possible renewal for Asamoah, Lichtsteiner will leave on a free. #RadioVS

@romeoagresti to @RadioVSOfficial - Sandro's renewal is on standby. It was thought there may be possible offers in January, but they will wait until June, at which point both parties will make a decision. Emerson Palmieri is under observation #RadioVS

@romeoagresti to @RadioVSOfficial - Juve have an eye on Cristante, talks with his agent Riso. Juve assessing the possibility of signing him, more likely for June. Juve not expected to do much in January #RadioVS

@romeoagresti talking to @RadioVSOfficial - Juventus are making Dybala their main man. At this moment the rumors about his transfer are unfounded #RadioVS

DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 17 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Luca Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:02 pm

Very curious for the midfield next season with Can confirmed for June. The fact that were still linked with players like Cristante, Sergej and co is what makes it interesting.

To me, this will be the area of focus and also where we will see the most changes. I'm thinking Khedira may leave, along with Sturaro and being replaced with Can + ?

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:07 am

I assume Sergej is not coming sadly. Unless we sell Sandro, then maybe we'll drop the cash.

Marchisio, Pjanic, Khedira, Can, Cristante, Matuidi, Bentancur

I like the group but i have to say, Juve will look weird as hell.

7 midfielders seems like way too many to play just 2 constantly. Something weird is gonna happen. Maybe Marchisio or Khedira will go. Or we'll switch to 3 but then what the hell do we do with all the forwards. Even if no Cristante, that's still too many mids needing game time.

Maybe Mandzukic or Cuadrado will leave?
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:39 am

I wouldn't rule out Sergej quite yet but I feel like his move is only feasible if he absolutely wants Juve and no one else. There's no signs to that being the case but to be fair, there is nothing to suggest otherwise either. I feel like he's Premier League bound- either Manchester club or Chelsea.

I'm also quite certain we'll play a midfield three more often than not and that group is more than serviceable, it gets a bit better each season.

Also, Barella extended with Cagliari until 2022- another midfielder we were linked with.

I think with Pjaca on such a short loan, it means a space will be available in June. I could see both Mandzukic and Cuadrado leaving.

Douglas and Bernardeschi are the only forwards that I can say with 100% certainty will play for Juventus next season. I think the rest is just too early to tell. Were transitioning in real time and its difficult to predict.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:08 am

If we sign Emre Can it means Khedira must and will leave. I can live with that if he comes for free. No need for Cristante, unthinkable that he's part of the plan.

90 millions bid for Higuain means Marotta won't be afraid to drop 80m on Sergej. We are still in the race. Add a little Sturaro on the side and everybody's celebrating !

Sergej + Costa = around 120m
Sandro + Khedira + Sturaro + Licht = around 70m
spent: 50 millions

not that bad
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:17 am

Lichtsteiner will leave for free

Caldara, Spinazzola and Can will join us

That's already three signings for what I feel will be a really big summer

Cristante would not be as crazy as you think, while I'm not as big of a fan as brother @rincon, who sings his praises quite highly. He has been excellent for Atalanta for quite some time- lets say we replace Khedira and Sturaro with Can and Cristante, that's a no brainer. For a team that plays 50 games a season, its a move we shouldn't so quickly oppose. I actually think Cristante would do quite well in an Allegri team, not that he would be my number one option. Its just clear to me that we are addressing the midfield.

So far, were sitting pretty.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:49 am

- Even Liverpool fans can agree, Emre Can isn't a game changer by any means. Decent at best until proven otherwise.
- Cristante i am waiting for a drop of form soon enough. Currently he is better than Khedira.

Khedira, Sturaro vs Can, Cristante
why not but to me it sounds more like a plan B

It's not that i think it lacks ambition (i do, but everyone can agree on this)... i just don't expect it. Plan A is Milinkovic-Savic and there is no indicators of this plan being dead. He is the missing piece of our puzzle, while Can, Spinazzola & Caldara are only there to patch the holes.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:12 am

@Warrior

Cristante is not my plan A. We all know thats Sergej. I dont even want Can. Just Sergej and be done in midfield.

I'm just being more grounded. Unless we sell Sandro I'm not sure if we'll drop that much cash for a player.

Knowing Juve and seeing the media, transfers of Can and Cristante seem as clear as day. A young German international on a free and a young Italian mid outshining most players in A.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:54 am

rincon wrote:I assume Sergej is not coming sadly. Unless we sell Sandro, then maybe we'll drop the cash.

Marchisio, Pjanic, Khedira, Can, Cristante, Matuidi, Bentancur

I like the group but i have to say, Juve will look weird as hell.

7 midfielders seems like way too many to play just 2 constantly. Something weird is gonna happen. Maybe Marchisio or Khedira will go. Or we'll switch to 3 but then what the hell do we do with all the forwards. Even if no Cristante, that's still too many mids needing game time.

Maybe Mandzukic or Cuadrado will leave?

Khedira and Sturaro will go(should go)

Can and Cristante will probably replace them

The midfield next season could look like :
Pjanić , Matuidi, Can, Marchisio, Bentancur, Cristante

Which seems an improvement over this season

Sandro will most likely be sold which in case the money could be used to reinforce both fullback positions. (Expect Lichtsteiner to leave as well)

Also I won't discount a Rugani sale. There's talk of buying Höwedes on the cheap which means Rugani almost won't have any space here with Caldara's arrival. Barzagli is also extending along with Chiellini so Rugani being sold is realistic possibility. Allegri doesn't trust him and I don't think he'll want to spend time on the bench for a 4th season in a row. If he wasn't Italian, he'd have left by now.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:57 am

If Pjaca shines at Schalke, I expect him to leave permanently as well.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:09 am

GK : Szczesny , 2nd keeper

DF : Benatia, Chiellini, Caldara, Barzagli, Höwedes/Rugani

FB : De Sciglio, Darmian(?), Spinazzola, Grimaldo/Ghoulam/Emerson/New LB

MID : Pjanić, Matuidi, Marchisio, Can, Bentancur, Cristante

LW/RW/AM : Dybala, Cuadrado, Bernardeschi, Douglas Costa, (Pjaca)

ST : Higuain, Mandzukic/New back-up ST

Last edited by S on Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:15 am

Juventus are interested in signing Atletico Madrid right-back Sime Vrsaljko for the summer. (Romeo Agresti)
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:17 am

I'm still on the Pjaca boat. Given that we gave Schalke no option to buy I'd think if he does well he might stay. Imo that would mean the end of Wingzukic as a starter.

If Sandro is sold then talk is going on about Emerson Palmieri that would take about half the money or so. The other half can be useful for RB.

I can't see Howedes staying unless he puts in a monster second half of the season, or if he is almost free. He came as an injury prone player and then got injured twice and lost 6 months.

We also need a new GK to back up Szczesny if Buffon retires.

Something like this, the starters/bench interchangeable. The forward positions can be whatever too:

That's if we only spend on 1 player assuming that Sandro pays for Emerson and the new RB.

Howedes, Sturaro, Khedira, Asamoah and Lichtsteiner leaving.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:18 am

@S just saw your last 2 posts as I posted. Pretty much the same team.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:26 am

Emerson has suffered an ACL injury. We have enough injury prone players as it is. I think we need to look somewhere else. Based on Marotta's comments , I think Sandro is a goner. It's disappointing that we have to lose him when there are a lack of good fullbacks in the market. What's certain is two new fullbacks are needed for next season.

Regarding Höwedes, we want to buy him at a cut price apparently , maybe <€10M but yeah, depends on how fit he is and what kind of impact he could have in the 2nd half of the season. There's also talk of getting De Vrij on a free.

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:32 am

Emre Can will sign a four-year contract with option for a fifth, earning a salary of €5m per year at Juventus [Sky]

Such a huge salary. Yeah you can rule out SMS.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:33 am

Juventus looking at United's Matteo Darmian for the summer while also scouting Cristiano Piccini from Sporting [Di Marzio]
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:36 am

I would rather keep Sandro. If we do sell him, then of the players I know most (mostly Serie A plus the big names) Emerson is my best bet. Everyone gets an ACL injury at Roma. He got it as a 22 yo so I figure he can come back from it just fine.

We can't get Ghoulam, he just renewed this month with Napoli.

Spinazzola might come good too.

The RB is a question too. Darmian, Vrsaljko, who else is out there?
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:42 am

Totally forgot Spinazzola. I think he'll be used as a utility for both fullback positions.

Before going after Emerson , I hope to see if they can explore better options on the market.

We have been also linked with Wendell of Leverkusen as a Sandro replacement. No idea who this guy is.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:07 pm

S wrote:Emre Can will sign a four-year contract with option for a fifth, earning a salary of €5m per year at Juventus [Sky]

Such a huge salary. Yeah you can rule out SMS.

Same salary as Khedira, whom he comes to replace. Maybe it's overpaid, but the 0 dollars transfer fee allows it.

Sergej would be very expensive, but then again, he is the only missing piece of this puzzle. So well worth it imo. Marotta had the balls to trigger Higuain's 90m+ clause at Napoli because he was "the missing piece of our puzzle" at this time. And we reach CL final, relevant proof that he was right to do so.

I don't see why Beppe wouldn't go for agressive negociations with Lotito who isn't harder to deal with than ADL. 80 millions + Sturaro seems a fair deal. It is unusual for us Juve fans, but Beppe did it 2 years ago with great success. I expect him to go ALL IN for Sergej.

For the rest, those are minor moves to add flesh around the bone. It seems like the work is already done: Spinazzola, Can, Lirola, Caldara are there to replace Sandro/Asamoah, Khedira, Licht, Howedes/Barzagli respectively...usual business. Rugani is still part of the plan.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:21 pm

Thanks @rincon for providing us this website

This would be my ideal scenario given our current situation
- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 17 Transi10
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:30 pm

Very good discussion.

I'll chime in:
-Can's wages are reflective of the fact that we paid 0 in a transfer fee, it makes sense to pay it forward to the player
-In terms of right backs: we have De Sciglio, whom has proved more than serviceable. Then links to players like Darmian and Vrsjalko make a lot of sense too. Lirola is another name.
-Leftback, Sandro could leave or easily stay, we just don't know yet. I think it depends on the player, we don't know what happens behind the scenes
-If Dybala has a good World Cup, and by that, I mean he creates a little James magic ala 2014, expect massive bids. Maybe expect them anyways, that doesn't mean he will certainly leave but prepare for turbulence on this flight
-I don't see Mandzukic staying if he is relegated to back up striker, we know how hard he plays and how much Allegri and the fans respect him. If his fate lies outside of the starting 11, I expect him to move on
-Pjaca will be a Juve player unless its him who pulls the trigger and tries for a move. With his return, expect an exit- signs would point to Mandzukic/Cuadrado

Sergej is not off the table just yet. Allegri has quite clearly spoken about the midfield numerous times, we will go for it in this area.

While neither Can or Cristante are my first or even preferable options, I'd rather see what they can do then get on the hate train so early. I don't remember being particularly excited when Vidal left and Khedira came in, but he's been a staple of a very successful team. Can's profile is one that can be excited, given his age, physical attributes, the free move and coming from a good team that plays in a tough league, all while being 24 and a German international. That's a good way to start 2018 and its demonstrative of our motives

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:44 pm

Sandro apparently wants to leave, and his overall play shows it up a bit.

Dybala is our gem, more and more i think we might keep him for a long time. If he don't move this summer after the World Cup then he's set to be a juventino for another 4 years. It depends on the upcoming bids, as you say a James Rodriguez scenario is not to exclude, but selling Sandro would give Marotta some financial flexibility. Dybala & Bernardeschi will complement each other so well...

I'm so-so about Emre Can right now but i am 75% sure i'll turn out to be wrong, Beppe/Max is a visionary combo. Wouldn't mind Darmian instead of Lirola for a reasonable price.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:47 pm

Warrior wrote:Thanks @rincon for providing us this website

This would be my ideal scenario given our current situation
- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 17 Transi10

Marchisio unfortunately doesn't have the legs to be a starter anymore. There's a reason Allegri prefers Khedira over him, fitness being the main one.

With the kind of wages Can could be potentially earning, I expect him to be a starter.

Sergej is just a dream at this point. The issue is not only competition but also because of the bad relationship between Marotta and Lotito which is actually worse than our relations with Fiorentina. With the kind of inflation we are seeing, he could easily cost a 3 figure sum for which we may have to sell Dybala to fund it.

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:51 pm

Well Douglas Costa isn't yet a guaranteed starter and his wages are equal with Dybala, who was also benched for a stretch of games @ 6.5M per season

I wouldn't read too much into the wages in any case

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:56 pm

He'll eventually be. That's the point. Once we go into the business end of the season , I expect Costa to start most games. Allegri's fetish over Wingdzukic is holding him back right now.

Wages of €5M instantly makes him the highest paid mid in our team right now. I just don't see him as some depth signing who's coming here to serve as a utility player.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next