lucianomoggi
salmano9
jetvancake
DeviAngel
juve_gigi
19 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 16 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Luca Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:19 pm

From Lemina, the General, Sturaro to players like Bentancur, Mandragora, Barella has to be seen positively.

Were 100% going to go through a transitional period shortly, it already has the signs of beginning and if we go a bit deeper:

Mandzukic (32)
Higuain (30)
Lichtsteiner (34)
Buffon (40)
Barzagli (36)
Chiellini (34)
Matuidi (31)
Marchisio (32)
Cuadrado (30)

Those are our player ages next season with a few them guaranteed to already not be here

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 16 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by rincon Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:25 pm

We've been going through the transition since last year imo. Marotta has done a really good job to make it a smooth one.

We have Szczesny already. Rugani since before and now he is a starter. Pjanic, Dybala, now Costa and Berna are already here. Bentancur should take Khedira's spot and De Sciglio should take Licht's. Caldara should take Barzagli's and Spinazzola for Asamoah.

Agreed. Going from Lemina and Stuaro to people like Bentancur and hopefully Mandragora is great.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:40 pm

If by last year you mean this past summer, then I'll agree.

I think last year was seen as the last chance for the current group to win, we sold Pogba and replaced him with prime Higuain, Pjanic and Dani Alves. All of which are seen as players of "now" [though Pjanic can be equally considered one of the future as he is still just 27].

This season, to me, is a victory lap. It's a great group of players but in terms of the Champions League, it doesn't get any easier season after season. Its a draw heavy tournament, in which match ups make all the difference and the team on the best form will win. Signings like Bentancur, De Scilgio, Bernardeschi and Douglas Costa are indicative of a transition, Szczesny too.

Good shout, Khedira will be 31 next season too. That's 10 players above 30, all of which have been super important to our team for the last several seasons, excluding Matuidi who just got here. Obviously, we will see some serious changes

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:53 pm

2018 is stage 2 of the transition, the saddest part by far, because it implies most legends will leave. Only Chiellini & Marchisio will remain (not even sure about Marchisio who never plays even when fit, if i was him i would start to question myself what the *bleep* i am doing here)

Buffon, absolute legend
Barzagli, legend
Licht, legend
Asamoah, not a legend to be remember for the ages, but us we'll remember him
Mandzukic, charismatic player

all of them kiss kiss goodbye Sad i don't give 5 shits about Khedira and Benatia

So far Marotta was clever.
Buy another 2 or 3 integral parts of Next Juve, not including Caldara/Spinazzola/Lirola. Milinkovic-Savic would be appreciated. Jakub Jankto and this Barella guy Rincon rates as well.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:58 pm

Nevermind, Marotta has been genius.

Lets consider:

Pjanic, Dybala, Mandragora, Bentancur, Orsolini, Bernardeschi, De Sciglio, Rugani, Caldara, Spinazzola, Dogulas Costa, Pjaca... oldest of them is Pjanic at 27, that's a damn good group of players

Imagine we did secure Schick, who is actually a big question mark, though its only November and in that group we have our own question marks, its still fantastic

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:56 pm

Sandro might ask to leave. For around 50-60 mln would be a good deal considering he's having trouble focusing on football so far and is far away from the beast he was last season.
Maybe for half of those money we can get R.Guerreiro from Borussia.He seems a pretty good and realistic option imo.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:20 pm

I wonder what's his problem now hmm

If he wanted to leave, the door was open all summer long.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:53 am

They just said personal issues. Reminds me of Morata's sulking around for 3 months because of girlfriend problems or something like that. At least Sandro hasn't been as bad.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:37 am

We are negotiating for Chiesa.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:35 am

Its only tuttosport, can't trust that.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:22 pm

Forget it Devi

Only if Dybala is sold next summer we have maybe 10% chance, and even then, we won't be able to convince Fio for the second time in 2 years.

Besides i'd appreciate if (and anticipate that) we go for Jankto of Udinese in 2 years from now, or next year if Dybala leaves. He is a czech sneaky snake who can play on the wings and as TQ. Absolutely built for Juve: fast, intelligent, long shots, hard to take the ball away from him. One to watch certainly... i apply my Platinum Seal of Potential on him until proven otherwise.

Not that i don't rate Chiesa, whom i see as a top prospect too, but at Juve i can't see it. Milan or Inter should have been all over him already, he is starter material for them. Calhanoglu and Kalinic instead of Chiesa, would you even believe rofl
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:23 pm

rincon wrote:Its only tuttosport, can't trust that.

They were the first to report on : Pjanic, Higuain, Khedira, Alves, Berna.

They are not the old Tutto bro
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:14 am

If we sign another forward, it'll be at the expense of someone else on the team. The only type of forward we should be looking at is a backup striker to Higuain. I don't see Mandzukic staying in that capacity.

For those reasons, I don't see it. And replacing Dybala with Chiesa should be punishable by exile to Ventura's island.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:20 am

Honestly I think Dybala is being wasted at that trequartista position.I've said it many many times before that he needs to play closer to Higgy and have more feeedom to move and cut inside from right to centre.

That said we might need a new trequartista or change to a 433 with Costa as a typical winger while Dybala playing further up.

This is what I fap to every night:

.....................Higuain
Costa..........................Dybala
.............Pjanic.....Eriksen
................W.Carvalho
Sandro...Chiellini...Rugani...Cuadrado
......................Buffon

Marchisio or W.Carvalho as DMF
Sandro or R.Guerreiro as LWB
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:11 pm

Surely, you can't say Dybala is wasted in his position. Just about every meaningful attack goes through him and he takes more shots than any player on the team. There's not a big difference as you suggest between him playing where he is now and "further up", that's unreal.

And I absolutely hate your line up, so there's that

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:15 pm

Dybalas only problem is he's inconsistent AF and his first touch is often terrible which is actually really strange considering he has some world class technique about him.

Position isn't the problem, he's getting fed the ball continuously in advanced positions but doing stupid shit with it. His shooting is also either Messi level or Poulsen level. No in between.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:43 pm

Sure let's waste the poor guy there. idk how some people haven't realised Dybala is a completely different player when plays on the right and cuts in the box.At his current position he might be good but there he is world class.i don't wanna continue it further and we'll see where Dybala will shine in future.

As for Inter game...Asamoah and Khedira out ASAP please. Marchisio and Sandro in and also Bernardeschi later.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:48 pm

Wasting a player by giving him more positional freedom instead of stapling him to the right side and telling him to be a poor man’s Robben?

Not quite sure how that makes sense but to each their own, I suppose

To me, his best is when he is allowed to float and play off the striker, pushing wide or coming back to the ball. It’s much harder to defend against and given that he plays with one foot, isn’t particularly fast or strong, it masks some of his deficiencies

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:38 pm

We shall play with 2 guys behind Higuain at all times. 2 AMs that also cover the offensive wings. Both in a free role.

Tired as hell of seeing Wingdzukic
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:01 pm

Like I said I'll let time decide if Dybala is really a natural trequartista or not.To me he is a second striker or a RW.Period.

As for my lineup I don't care if you hate it bro @Luca

imo it's as sexy as it gets. But to play that way we need to get it done with "play it safe" and defensive winger things.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:12 pm

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/juventus-pjaca-heading-towards-loan-move-schalke-04-monaco-and-zenit-are-interested

Pjaca to be loaned out

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:10 pm

Screw Zenit, they are despicable club. On top of that, Pjaca wouldn't improve by destroying Terek Grozny & Tom Tomsk shit defense.

At Schalke 04 i think Pjaca would get quality minutes, and we can judge of his talent on a weekly basis against opponents that could feature in Serie A or top leagues of more or less this caliber.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:26 pm

He just needs playing time but of the teams listed, Schalke seems great. I would say Monaco normally, but they have a lot of attacking options themselves like Keita and Lemar

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:35 pm

Wonder why he isn't/wasn't loan to one of our Serie A affiliates ... Atalanta, Sassuolo or wherever else in Italy. With that sell/buy-back hustle if possible (is it still legal ?)

I however agree with what you imply, best playing time = best destination

Monaco, i don't believe it. Because of what you said

Zenit seems impossible for some reasons, in rank of importance 1. crap league 2. the Witsel imbroglio 3. Mancini as a coach. Also, Juve is a club of benevolence so i doubt we can associate with them for anything else than buying their best player. Zenit fans aren't much intelligent, they have racism problems.

Juve-Schalke have a recent partnership because of Howedes. I wouldn't be surprised if Pjaca joins them since Beppe likes to maintain relationships between clubs (fast like that Bayern, OM, and 2 others i've talked about before). Schalke would be a new "partner" if i can say.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:15 pm

So its confirmed now (Allegri and Marotta) that Pjaca goes on loan.

Good for him, and us, he needs to play.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:04 pm

@romeoagresti taking to @RadioVSOfficial - Marchisio has not fully recovered from his injury. Juventus respect him a lot and Marchisio doesn't feel his time in Bianconeri has come to an end.

.@romeoagresti to @RadioVSOfficial - Buffon unlikely to renew his contract, he starts to see Szczesny as his very valuable heir, so he is likely to step aside at the end of the season #RadioVS

.@romeoagresti to @RadioVSOfficial - Possible renewal for Asamoah, Lichtsteiner will leave on a free. #RadioVS

@romeoagresti to @RadioVSOfficial - Sandro's renewal is on standby. It was thought there may be possible offers in January, but they will wait until June, at which point both parties will make a decision. Emerson Palmieri is under observation #RadioVS

@romeoagresti to @RadioVSOfficial - Juve have an eye on Cristante, talks with his agent Riso. Juve assessing the possibility of signing him, more likely for June. Juve not expected to do much in January #RadioVS

@romeoagresti talking to @RadioVSOfficial - Juventus are making Dybala their main man. At this moment the rumors about his transfer are unfounded #RadioVS
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next